• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Me and Belinda

Me and Belinda

"Circumstances sometimes lead to circumstances..."

At least that's how I've learned to justify why I've been fucking one of my mother's best friends for the last 3 months. But I guess I should start from the beginning...

I was 17 when I first met Belinda. She used to work with my mom at the Nordstrom's department store at the mall. She gave mom a lift home one night and she was around all the time after that.

I thought it was kinda strange at first – my mom never had any white friends coming over to our apartment before. But Belinda was cool. I thought she was kinda "hot" too, but when you're a sixteen-year-old you think almost every woman you see is hot!

Then in my senior year mom was in a car accident. It wasn't too bad – she was on crutches and off from work for a few months. But then that led to her gettin' hooked on the pain-killers, and then losing her job, and then the rehab, and then jail time (that part is too messy to get into right now), then mom moving to Florida with my aunt to "get her head together". The whole time, Belinda was there to help whenever and wherever she could. Which eventually led to me living with her for the last two years.

Like I said: circumstances.

Which finally brings us to the here and now - me and Belinda, fucking each other's brains out every chance we get.

So anyway, that first time was kinda special. She had started working as a yoga instructor, and I was working at the local Gold's Gym as a personal trainer. We both had crazy schedules and that day was the first time in forever that we were both off from work. Just a couple of "friends" hanging out.

I didn't even really look at her in "that way" any more. I mean, she IS hot - 5'9", long blonde hair, blue eyes, body like a dancer (or yoga instructor) – but I just didn't really look at her like that. I had even started calling her "momz" (inside joke with us).

So that morning we got up, went for a run, had some breakfast. Later that day we went to lunch and caught a movie – just chillin'. That evening we're both on the couch watching TV and sipping some wine. As we were just about to finish a second bottle, "things" started to happen.

When she came back to the couch with more wine I noticed what she was (or wasn't) wearing. She had on a pair of black spandex shorts and a white tank. But she wasn't wearing a bra and her nipples were rock-hard. Belinda's breasts aren't huge, but she's got enough to make you notice – probably a B or C-cup. My dick noticed too! I wasn't wearing much either – some baller's shorts and a tee shirt – and by the time she sat down, I was almost at full-salute!

Of course she noticed. I was transfixed on her tits and hadn't bothered to cover up or adjust myself.

"Well thank you very much!" she grinned looking at the tent in my shorts.

"Oh shit! My bad..." I was kind of embarrassed and tried to cover up with a pillow.

"Don't do that!" she snatched the pillow away, "I haven't seen a good hard dick in a long time!"

We both laughed and I grabbed the pillow back from her. But things just kinda escalated from that point. For the rest of the night we both kept making "those" kinda jokes and being really playful, teasing each other.

She slapped me on the ass when I got up to take a piss, so I slapped her on hers when she got up. Later on when we were in the kitchen she grabbed my junk – so I grabbed hers. We were laughing the whole time, but I was gettin' horny as hell!

Finally we were back in the kitchen and she started trying to tickle me (she knows I'm very ticklish), so I grabbed the sprayer from the sink and wet her up. The result: instant see-through tank top! I couldn't stop staring and she didn't bother to cover up.

"Does Mikey like what he sees?" She was grinning and cupping her breasts, pushing them forward.

"Damn! You got some nice titties!" I blurted out.

"Oh, really?" and without another word she pulled her tank over her head and dropped it at my feet.

"And what do you think of my titties now?" Now she was posing and grinding like she was a stripper.

My dick was at attention again!

"You need to set that free..." Belinda said pointing at my dick.

I stripped off both shorts and tee and tossed them on the floor. I stood there stroking my 8" Johnson while she posed and rubbed her tits.

She pulled down her shorts and panties and kicked them onto the floor. Her pussy is neatly trimmed (yes – she's a natural blonde!). That was the first time I'd seen her naked.

The next thing I knew, her tongue was in my mouth and I had both my hands wrapped around her slender ass. She backed me against the fridge and started stroking on my dick. Then she was on her knees a sucking me like crazy!

That was the best blow-job I ever had (so far)! I grabbed the back of her head and started fucking her throat till she gagged. Normally, I try to be gentle with the lady I'm doing, but we were both being raw and reckless!

She was literally worshiping my dick, rubbing it all over her face, licking and sucking my balls, rubbing it with her hair. I was almost ready to bust my load but I wanted to make this last as long as I could.

I pulled her to her feet and lifted her up onto the counter.

"My turn!" And I buried my face in her pussy. She wrapped her legs around my head and thrust her hips at me. I was sucking really hard on her clit when she screamed my name.

"Oh shit, Mikey! I'm cumming! Your momz is cumming!" And she squirted all over my face and mouth. I kept lapping at her pussy even after she was done cumming. I helped her down off of the counter and over to the couch. Her legs were still twitching and she could barely walk on her own.

"You OK, momz?" I was still hard and ready to fuck her now.

"Yeah baby. Come here..." She pulled me down on top of her. Belinda's 44-year-old pussy is really tight. I didn't last more than 5 or 6 minutes, but I pounded her as hard as I could.

"I'm cummin', momz...I'm cummin'!" I started to pull out but she stopped me.

"Cum inside me, Mikey! I wanna feel you cum inside me!" And I shot my load inside her tight, wet, hot pussy.

Wow! I've cum inside a woman before, but THAT nut-bust was off-the-hook!

We rested for a few minutes and cleaned up the mess (there was a lot of cum oozing out of her pussy). I started thinking that maybe things were gonna get "weird" now, but it didn't. Belinda went on as if this was an everyday type of thing.

"So you want to order Chinese or pizza?"

We got a pizza, had some more wine and fucked again in her room until we fell asleep. It's been like that ever since – my mother's best friend is now my girlfriend.

Now we're trying to figure out how to break it to my mother. Oh well, guess we'll see what happens...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Me and Belinda

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 1262 milliseconds