• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Mean Girls Pt. 02

Mean Girls Pt. 02

123

This is a work of fiction. It should not be taken as a guide for your real life activities and I take no responsibility for your actions.

Written by Spicewriter55.

All rights protected under the Berne Convention, all similarity to persons living or dead is solely coincidental and unintentional.

*

Mike Dawson dramatically held a push broom above his head and struck another heroic pose for the adoring crowd. All around him he could hear the intoxicating sounds of clicking cameras as he stood on the cold windy steps.

He had purposely removed his suit jacket and rolled his shirt sleeves up above his muscular forearms, the effect of which caused many a woman, and even a few men in the crowd to fantasize about an evening spent cradled in his arms.

What a rush, Dawson thought, as he surveyed the throng of nobody's from high atop the marble steps of City Hall. In his arrogance he felt invincible, in just four weeks he'd be the cities second most powerful man.

"If you're elected Mr. Dawson," a reporter shouted at him from the crowd, what do you propose to do about our runaway crime problem."

Dawson placed the broom down on the stained marble before as he spoke, allowing the crowd to calm down before he answered.

"Once I'm in office, I'm going to take this broom and sweep corruption back into the sewers where it belongs."

He paused again waiting for the wild applause to subside.

"And let me conclude by saying, as your District Attorney, I Will defeat evil no matter where it leads me."

As Dawson allowed the applause to feed his ego, two gorgeous Mean Girls, one blond and the other a red head, stood a few yards away from the enthralled crowd coolly observing their next victim.

*** "This arrogant bastard won't be so easy to get, my contacts say he's squeaky clean. There's almost nothing in the public record about him before last year, it almost looks to me like someone has sanitized his activities. No bad newspaper articles or videos; even the city records don't mention him. Shit, I can't even find a park..."

Tiffany stopped in mid sentence as she looked up from her report to see Buffy standing just a few feet away accompanied by a familiar looking young girl.

"You remember Roberta, don't you," Buffy asked as she pushed the reluctant girl out in front of her.

"Well don't just stand there with your mouth open, how does she look?"

Tiffany stood speechless as she drank in the sight before her. Roberta had been one of their first successful enslavements. It hadn't been easy, she remembered, back then both her and Buffy were still perfecting their powers of persuasion. But six months of trial and error, drugs, torture and sexual abuse Roberta had finally been broken.

"I thought we sold her months ago," Tiffany said. "How come she's back here?"

"Don't worry, lover, she's on loan to us from her English Master," Buffy said.

Tiffany circled the petite Asian girl, inspecting every inch of her body. "She sure looks different from the last time I saw her," Tiffany said with a hint of awe in her voice.

"I remember the day we abducted her from that Catholic school yard; she was a skinny little thing back then and not much to look at," Tiffany said.

"But now I'm beginning to see some potential here, makes me think we should have asked for more money."

The sexy Gothic temptress that stood demurely in the middle of the room was nothing short of amazing, Tiffany marveled.

Shoulder length black hair sensuously framed her oval face. The striking makeup she wore was a stark blend of pale white, and black. Her ghostly foundation and thick penciled in black eye brows dramatically framed her smoky eyes and luscious long black eye lashes. The entire look including drop dead black lips with matching nails made her appear both sexy and scary at the same time.

She was dressed in a shiny latex garter dress with matching belt and fishnet hosiery. It was cut so low that her peach sized breasts were bulging out at the top, and it was so short that when she moved, Tiffany could see her white silk panties.

She concluded her seductive attire with a pair of steel toed jackboots. The heels of which were so high, that Tiffany was impressed the tiny Asian could even stand in them, let alone walk.

"I'm speechless," Tiffany finally spoke. "What the hell are you planning?" She asked.

"You just keep working your contacts while I... Pursue another angle," Buffy said with a wink.

"Roberta and I have plans for tonight, don't we young lady."

Roberta cast her eyes down to the floor, as Buffy gripped her arm and painfully twisted it behind her back, sadistically digging her nails into the whimpering little Asians skin.

Roberta felt a rush of sexual excitement along with her pain, it was quickly followed by a wave of humiliation and fear as she remembered the perversions these two ruthless women had subjected her to.

They had finally broken her, forced her to accept and eventually enjoy their abuse, even to the point of begging for beatings just to get off.

But still there was that nagging sense of shame and guilt that wormed its way up to the front of her mind. Even after six months at the hands of Ms. Buffy and Ms. Tiffany and a year serving her cruel master, Lord Mathews and his sadistic wife Lady Maxine Roberta still knew good from evil.

"Yes, Ms. Buffy," She said wincing from the pain in her shoulder.

"And don't worry so much," Buffy said as she hurried Roberta out the front door in a cloud of cigarette smoke. "Every man including Mr. Law and Order has a weakness and once we find it, we'll own him!"

* * *

Six weeks later outside a small coffee shop two beautiful young woman sat sipping lattes quietly discussing their next move. . .

"Looks like," Buffy said in a hushed voice. "Our squeaky clean District Attorney isn't so innocent after all, seems he has a fondness for our little Asian seductress."

"Really?...That's fantastic." Tiffany excitedly whispered back. "I was wondering what you had planned for her."

Buffy flashed her lover a sly smile as she lit another cigarette and took in the beautiful sunrise.

"Wait, I know that smile, you've got something really damning, don't you." Tiffany said.

"Well lover, not only does our Asian spy have him wrapped around her little finger but she has pictures...And videos too.

"No SHIT!" Tiffany said in amazement. "Videos of him with a sixteen year old girl...Oh, my, Gawd."

"Here's a little taste of what she did last night, she assures me there's much more." Buffy said, sliding her cell phone across the table to Tiffany.

The hidden camera had been placed up above the action, possibly in a hanging light fixture; the overhead view was perfect and Tiffany could clearly see Mike Dawson slouching on a large leather couch, his hips pushed forward and his pants crumpled down around his ankles. His legs were obscenely splayed wide apart revealing his half erect cock waiting for attention.

"Roberta," he demanded. "I really want to fuck you tonight, I mean your blow-jobs are the best I've ever had but I really want to fuck you tonight."

Roberta let out a shy little whimper as she reluctantly entered the scene dressed like an innocent little school girl.

"She was made for this," Tiffany said to Buffy as the drama played on.

"I instructed our "nun" at the Catholic girl's school down from Dawson's house to deliver one of their genuine uniforms to Roberta just for this scene." Buffy said in a hushed voice.

"Fucking Brilliant," Tiffany said as she lit another cigarette.

Roberta looked like the real thing, dressed in a pleated skirt, white cotton blouse and matching tie and white knee high socks; even down to her scuffed saddle shoes and frayed book bag.

Her shoulder length hair was neatly braided into pigtails which playfully bobbed around her head as she moved in and knelt between Dawson's legs. Her makeup was subdued, just a little mascara, blush, pink glossed lips and nails to match she looked young, fresh, and delicious.

"Please Mr. Dawson, don't make me do this." Roberta begged as she reached for his manhood with her petite little hands and started to kiss his hardening cock.

"Oh, Mr. Dawson," she pleaded between kisses to his cock.

"Don't fuck me with your huge cock, I'm still a virgin." She said in her best sexy little girl's voice.

Dawson loved it when she talked like this, fanning his ego and playing to his false sense of power.

Dawson closed his eyes and pushed his head back against the couch as Roberta kissed the head of his cock and slowly jacked him up and down expertly manipulating his cock until tiny drops of clear slippery fluid began to dribble up and out.

Dawson moaned loudly as Roberta hungrily harvested his clear essence; coating her pink lips, and his cock head making them shiny as if she had just applied a fresh layer of lip gloss to both.

"Roberta," he announced as he lifted his head back up and opened his eyes. "I'm going to take you tonight!"

"No... Please, Mr. Dawson... you promised me that if I came here after school and suck your cock you'd help my mommy and daddy," Roberta begged between noisy slurps.

"You didn't say anything about fff...Fucking me."

"This is so fucking hot," Tiffany exclaimed.

"Calm down, baby," Buffy cautioned her lover. " Keep watching, you won't believe how this ends."

Roberta looked frightened and vulnerable she even managed to tremble as she continued to thoroughly lick his stiff cock and balls drenching them in a thick layer of saliva.

Dawson threw his head back again and closed his eyes totally consumed in the tidal wave of indescribable pleasure she inflicted on his tender cock.

'Oh, that's it!" He yelled. Keep sucking!"

As soon as his eyes closed shut the young Asian seductress looked straight up at the hidden camera making sure both their faces were clearly identified.

"Look how well trained our little bitch is," Tiffany said with pride. "She knows exactly how to make the perfect blackmail video."

Roberta turned her attention back to Dawson and began kissing and nipping at his upper thighs with her teeth, leaving pink smears and tiny bite marks wherever she went.

Buffy scooted her chair closer to Tiffany, "Here comes the best part." She said.

"I...I can't hold it anymore...I'm...Cum..."

Dawson's voice trailed off as a white fountain of cum spurted from his pee hole drenched Roberta's face, hair and school uniform.

"My God," he sighed his eyes still closed.

Roberta quickly looked up and posed for the hidden camera making sure it caught every disgusting drop of his cum as it slowly dripped off her hair and face.

The look of shame, humiliation and guilt was clearly visible under all that cum, but neither Buffy or Tiffany could have ever guessed that it was real.

Roberta sat back from Dawson's limp cock as he began to sit up.

"Please... Oh please don't punish me, Mr. District Attorney, don't spank me again." She whimpered.

And then the video ended.

"Oh SHIT! I didn't see that coming," Tiffany exclaimed. "How the hell did she learn all that?"

Buffy planted a gentle kiss on Tiffany's neck. "She was trained by the best."

Author: spicewriter55 Title: Mean Girls Part: Two.

Chapter 5.

"I need your help," Buffy said as she gently removed Tiffany's cigarette from her hand pausing to take a deep drag from it.

"Got anything planned for tomorrow night?" She asked blowing a plume of creamy smoke at the ceiling before lowering her head back between Tiffany's legs.

Tiffany's heart jumped as Buffy pounced on her swollen clit again. In no time she was breathing hard. Buffy pressed her mouth up against Tiffany's pussy and began to French kiss it while she traced her blood red nails in slow circles around her lover's pierced belly button.

"N...No...No plans," Tiffany finally blurted out between sighs of rapture.

"Wh...WHYYY," she screamed into their bedroom suite as a huge spasm of pleasure rocked her body.

Buffy raised her head and flashed an angry look at her recovering lover.

"I hope you didn't drop your cigarette on our silk sheets again," Buffy said with irritation in her voice. "These sheets are expensive you know."

"Oh don't worry Buffy," Tiffany cooed teasing her fingers through Buffy's thick red hair.

"We have lots of money now and besides I finished it while you were finishing me."

"So what have you got planned for tomorrow night?"

Buffy left the bed in search of her silk rob, Tiffany began to giggle. "What's so amusing over there," Buffy demanded as she took a cigarette from the end table drawer and lit it.

"You... Have sex head, your hair is positively a mess."

"Hmmm," Buffy said loudly, grabbing a rubber paddle from the drawer. "I think someone needs a spanking."

Later that day, Buffy explained that Roberta would have Mike Dawson all to herself for the long weekend and since she had recently introduced a few bondage toys into their sessions it was the perfect time to get acquainted.

"You're going to love the special surprise I have for Mr. Law and Order," Buffy said with an evil grin. "It arrived yesterday from Columbia, but that's as much as I'm going to tell you, you'll have to see for yourself tomorrow night."

"Hmmm, sounds very Buffy-ish, will you at least give me a hint?" Tiffany asked as she gingerly sat her sore bottom down next to Buffy.

"Ok, lover but just one; you ever hear of a substance called scopolamine" Buffy asked.

"No, what is it?" Tiffany said with growing perverted excitement.

Before she could say another word, Buffy gently leaned in and softly kissed Tiffany. Her tongue invaded the surprised blonds mouth with practiced familiarity stopping her from asking anymore questions.

Tiffany swooned, her clit quivered and her nipples hardened with passion as Buffy's soft velvet tongue danced with hers.

"I sure like the way you tell me to stop talking," Tiffany whispered after Buffy broke off the kiss and finished her cigarette.

"Sounds like we're going to have a lot of fun this weekend."

* * *

"Is he ready for us." Buffy whispered to Roberta when she unlocked and opened the door.

"Yes Ms. Buffy," he's naked and handcuffed in the middle of the living room just like you ordered." Roberta said with her head respectfully bowed to the floor.

"Very good," Buffy said, giving Tiffany the all clear sign. "Take my car keys and bring in the three black duffel bags from trunk. She ordered Roberta.

Mike Dawson heard the commotion and struggled to stand-up but before he could turn himself around Buffy jammed her stun wand into the small of his back and pulled the trigger.

"CRACK!"

Dawson yelped, convulsed, then fell unconscious to the floor.

Both women walked through the house making sure they were alone. Satisfied, Buffy locked the door and turned to face Dawson's lifeless body.

"Roberta, take this bag to the bathroom and follow the instructions inside, and don't come out until I send for you." Buffy ordered as she opened another of the large black duffel bags and began removing its contents.

"Yes, Ms. Buffy," she said and quickly left the room.

Roberta was glad to get out of their way, both women frightened her. She understood Buffy in a strange way, she was a sadist on a power trip and got off on inflicting pain and that made her predictable. But Tiffany was another story, no one not even Buffy she suspected really knew what she was capable off.

"Tiffany," Buffy called out. "Our friend here has been very bad,are you up for a little payback?" She asked.

"Oh... Yes," Tiffany hissed with cold conviction in her voice. "lets get started."

A half hour and several cigarettes later they looked down on their new toy, both felt confident that Mike Dawson couldn't get free; his wrists were bound together behind his back by thick plastic zip-ties, his legs had been painfully spread wide apart and shackled to a steel bar.

Moments later, Dawson slowly came around to the sound of two pairs of high heels clicking on his hardwood floor as they circled him testing his bonds. Once satisfied, they turned their attention to his couch and pushed it to the middle of the room. Buffy motioned Tiffany to grab Dawson's right arm while she grabbed his left and together they lifted him up and onto his couch, facing him towards the back rest.

"Wha...Who the hell are you people?" Dawson yelled out as he struggled against his bonds.

"Shut him up," Buffy ordered Tiffany. "I'm not ready for a conversation just yet."

Tiffany walked behind the couch and held his head in a vice like grip. Her high heels and long legs provided a perfect fit for his nose and mouth between her nylon clad muscular thighs.

Dawson struggled for breath as Tiffany pushed his head deep into her musky crotch muffling his protests.

"mmmff..." He moaned into her pussy.

A few seconds later he felt something being pushed against his asshole.

"But first, pardon the pun, I need to soften him up." Buffy said. "Please excuse the lack of lube, Mr. Dawson, I find it gives my slaves the wrong impression. We don't want you thinking this is going to be fun, now do we?"

Buffy gazed into Tiffany's eyes and held her stare as she began to force the tip of a horse tailed butt plug into Dawson's asshole.

"He feels tight, like a virgin," Buffy said. "I so love a virgin asshole."

As the thick plug continued to make slow, but steady progress between his trim muscular butt cheeks, Dawson screamed again into Tiffany's crotch, sending a wave of perverse vibration into her pussy.

Dawson's tormented mind screamed, STOP! That hurts, why are they doing this to me he frantically thought.

Once the tip of her butt plug popped past his anal ring the muffled screams really began, feeding both women's sadistic appetites.

"Poor baby," Buffy taunted while she sodomize him. "I just don't think this big plug will go any further up your tiny little asshole, what do you think Tiff, should I try to make it go all the way?"

Tiffany lustfully gazed into her lover's eyes. "Fuck him harder, Buff, I want to feel his pain against my clit."

With Tiffany's permission Buffy continued to abuse his ass, first slowly, then hard and fast. Buffy established her dominance over him with every sadistic stroke.

She reached her free hand between his legs and painfully squeezed his cum filled balls while watching her lover inch closer to orgasm with every muffled scream.

The sadistic redhead knew just how to hurt a man as she continued to abuse his ball sack with one hand while pumping the butt plug deeper into his anus with the other.

Tiffany joined in on Dawson's humiliation as she began to trib her sex up and down along his nose and mouth.

"I love you," Buffy said to Tiffany as she continued to defile Dawson's asshole.

Tiffany abruptly stepped back and pulled his head up and away from her pussy. The look of pure terror on his red sweaty face sent sadistic thrills up her spine.

"Open your mouth, asshole," she ordered.

Don't they know who I am, Dawson's panicky mind kept repeating.

"You FUCKING Bitches stop..." He finally screamed out in anger." Get your fucking hands off me and let me go right now."

"NO... NO, my little man, that's not what's going to happen tonight," Tiffany yelled back.

Before he knew what was happening Tiffany spit a wad of foamy saliva deep down his throat then slammed his face back between thighs.

"You have a lot to answer for Mr. Law and Order."

"Naah, no, no... stop!" Dawson tried to scream again only to be silenced by Tiffany's blood engorged pussy.

Buffy laughed as she slowly pushed her butt punisher deeper into his anus maliciously digging her red nails into his tender balls.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Mean Girls Pt. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds