• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Night of Terror and Yearning: Ricardo and Ann

A Night of Terror and Yearning: Ricardo and Ann

Ann sat on the floor, in shock and fear as the three men ransacked the bedroom. They opened all the cupboards and drawers, throwing out their contents as they searched for valuables and money. One of them took out a small wooden gift box. She watched and a cry escaped her lips.

"Please don't take that, it is in the family for ages," she pleaded.

"Oh yeah, now isn't that a shame," the tall intruder said mockingly.

He opened the lid and took out a pair of bracelet and necklace. It was solid gold.

"Woah," he exclaimed and showed them to the other two. "Must be worth a bundle," he said.

"Hey, amigo," the short one cried out, "only got $3,000, I think they kept their loot in the bank."

"Let's get moving, somebody may come back, maybe her man," the tall one said.

"Ok little lady, thanks for the company, see, we told you nobody gonna get hurt. If you had given us what we want, we would not have messed up your pretty room," he continued.

"Let's go," the tall man said.

The short, swarthy Latino looked at Ann with intensity and turned to the other two.

"It's only 2am, you guys go on ahead, I'll join you later," he told them.

The other two looked at him and nodded knowingly. They made their way out of the room.

Ann shivered in fear as the heavyset man closed the door and turned to face her.

Her husband, Jason, had left to attend a convention earlier in the day, taking a flight to Glasgow.

She recalled how the three men had entered the house while she was watching the drama series on the tele. The doors were locked but they had managed to gain access. Seeing three unknown men in her living room was too traumatic and she froze in terror. They were not abusive but ordered her to be quiet. After answering their questions, and knowing that nobody else was around, one of them ordered her to make them coffee. They proceeded to look for valuables after she gave them what money she could get her hands on.

Ann was 33 years old, married for two years to banker Jason. They had no children but she was three months pregnant with her first.

Ann tried to talk but words poured forth shakily. "Please go, I promise you I will not make any report, not to the police or anybody," as she sat holding her knees tightly against her chest, tears running down her cheeks.

Ricardo, the swarthy Latino, looked at the woman. He had watched her earlier and noticed her slim body. Her nightdress accentuated the full breasts and contoured hips. He had taken in the fresh smell of bath lotion when he was near her.

His two accomplices each had their turn with the women in their previous heist and this was his. That was the reason they reluctantly left, although the taller one had looked at Ann with longing eyes.

After they left the room, Ricardo latched the door. He felt a tightening in his loins when he looked at the woman, sitting silent and docile on the floor, like a wounded fawn. He saw the trembling of fear coursing through her body and that excited him sexually.

"Stand up," he said. "I'm not going to hurt you, but I will if you don't do what I tell you to."

He leaned against the door, watching her.

Ann pushed herself up, her knees weak. She felt like keeling over but managed to stand upright.

"How long have you been married." he said.

"Two years," she replied.

"I don't hear any children," Ricardo said.

"No, but I am three months pregnant," she replied hoarsely, hoping that the intruder will be sympathetic towards her. She felt stripped of any decency talking to a strange man about her condition.

Ann's innocent reply made Ricardo stiffened considerably. He had fantasized making love with a woman who had a bulge in her belly, but that had not happened just yet. This was his ultimate dream. A classy, white woman, with her first child in her body, it aroused him tremendously.

"Take off your clothes," he said softly.

"What??" she said.

"You heard me, strip," he replied.

"Please don't, I beg you," she pleaded.

"If you don't, I will tear them off you," Ricardo replied.

She looked at him, hoping for some assurance of mercy but only saw the hardness in his eyes.

"Now," he said.

Ann turned around to face the wall and slowly unbuttoned the night dress.

She hesitated but realized that it would be worse for her to disobey. She slipped the dress off her shoulder and it fell to the floor.

Ricardo stared in controlled anticipation. He watched the bare back of her body, she wore no bra except for her panties.

"The panties," he said.

She slipped it down. He looked at the curve of her buttocks.

"Turn around," he told her, almost unable to be firm and commanding.

Ricardo gasped at the sight before him. He had visualized the perfect woman he yearned and there she was. Her right hand covered her chest and the other on the apex of her thighs.

"Your hands, put them behind you," he muttered.

Her breasts were full, slopping gently, light brown areola, topped by jutting puffy nipples. The noticeable bump of her belly with slight extended belly-button showed evidence of the unborn baby she was carrying. His eyes glued to her flared hips tapering to the centre, covered by a triangle of soft downy fur, the color of her black hair.

He was breathing heavily. He had never wanted a woman more before. He quickly unbuttoned his shirt and dropped his trousers.

Ann shut her eyes tightly.

It was like a scene from his dreams and he wanted to make it last.

"Come here," he said.

Ann hesitantly walked slowly through the mess they had made in the room towards him. She was lost in a trance, just following his instructions.

Ann stood within arm's length, a naked man and a naked woman, facing each other, both with their own thoughts. His was one of unmasked lust and wanting, while she; in a state of mortified shame and embarrassment.

She looked with revulsion at his squat, muscular, swarthy body, at his chest matted with curly grey hairs. She saw the firm, hardened penis jutting upwards, the purplish circumcised smooth head, already glistening with precum and large hairy balls hanging loosely. She felt like throwing up. She felt the panic at the pit of her stomach.

His large hands clasped her face and his lips were on hers. His kiss was deep and demanding; his tongue invaded her mouth. He held her tight and her soft breasts and nipples crushed against his hairy chest. Ann could hardly breathe and gulped in deep breaths when his mouth released hers.

His head moved down and kissed her breasts. Her sensitive nipples hardened when his mouth captured them. For all his strength and power, he suckled her nipples softly like a baby. Ann cried out as the tingling sensation shot through her as Ricardo worshipped the satin softness of her twin pears.

He took her hand and led her like a child to the bed. He made her lie down in middle. Sobbing silently, Ann placed her forearm across her face, shielding her eyes from looking at him.

Her body twitched when she felt the palm of his hand on her belly.

Ricardo knelt beside her. His hand was gently caressing the growing bulge. He felt her trembled when he kissed her belly, knowing that another life is inside her. His lips moved up until once again he sucked her nipples. Ann's breasts were a magnet to Ricardo. He paid homage to them lovingly, tenderly kneading the pale flesh and those elongated, hard nipples. His right hand wandered down and caressed her furry pubic down, tweaking the nub of her clitoris.

Ann tried to shut out his delicate touch but her body involuntarily twitched in response. Waves of unadulterated pleasure flowed through her and she moaned in gradual surrender. She had never experienced such foreplay by her husband. She hated what Ricardo was doing to her but his touch and caresses were giving her sensations she never knew before.

He said softly into her ear, "I have to fuck you. Don't fight me. I will come inside you. You won't bear my child as you are already pregnant. It will be good nourishment for the baby. Sperm is only protein."

His words cleared her fogged mind and she cried out in anguished despair at his filthy obscene intentions.

But he was already crouched between her thighs. He spread her slim legs apart and his lips were on her clitoris, sucking her nub. A myriad of flashes exploded in Ann's brain as Ricardo administered kisses and rasped his tongue on her womanhood. He pushed up her legs and his lips sealed the open folds of her vagina, kissing like he did her mouth. His tongue snaked out and penetrated her opening, as he tongue fuck into her vagina channel.

Ann's arms were wide apart and her fingers clutched at the bedspread in desperation, as her body writhed in a convulsion of orgasms. Her buttocks lifted upwards for her vagina to press against Ricardo's mouth. She shuddered as her love juice flowed out. Her pubic region and Ricardo's face was wet with her secretions.

Ricardo inserted a finger into Ann's vagina. Then another and it entered her easily as she was so wet. He moved his two fingers in and out, to prepare her for the wide girth of his penis. The bulbous head was already slick with drips of his precum. He held his hardness and rubbed it against her opening. It sliced through, like knife against butter. His manhood penetrated Ann's body, filling her, until his balls rested tight against her flesh.

Ann felt his hugeness even as she was consumed by throes of erotic pleasure. She felt him move inside her and her eyes opened to see his face above hers. He was watching her intently and Ricardo began to fuck her. He kept his body raised so he did not press against her tummy. He fucked her slowly and then increased the intensity. He bent down to kiss her breasts and sucked her nipples. Ann parted her legs wider to allow him greater access. She raised her legs to clasp them around him. She raised her head and they came together, kissing with unabated wanting. At the peak of their heightened passion, Ricardo ejaculated deep inside Ann's body. He felt as though he could not stop spurting his semen until it began to seep out to wet her thighs.

When they were sated, Ricardo pulled out his penis and flopped beside Ann. His sperm flow out of her to wet the bedspread around her buttocks.

Ann was exhausted. Her mind was in turmoil. She felt debased and out of control. How could she submit herself so wantonly to this man? She could not banish the word "whore" from her mind and she took tried to reassure herself that she was the victim and forced to accede or face dire consequences if she had fought against him.

Ricardo held her in his arms. Her femininity and the fact that she was with child, overwhelmed him. He had raped her and given her multiple orgasms against her will. The fact amazed him. He kissed her cheek, licking away her tears as Ann sobbed in submission.

Later in the night, lying beside her, he looked at his watch. The time showed 4.30am. It will soon be daylight and he had to leave or risk being caught.

He pushed himself up. He looked at the woman beside him. Her eyes were closed and she was breathing evenly. She was asleep. Just looking at her nudity, his penis hardened. Ricardo knew what he wanted. He need to consume her completely so that she will forever remain the unattainable Venus he so desired.

His heartbeat pounded as he turned Ann gently around to lie on her stomach. He parted her legs and knelt between them. He reached for a pillow and lifted her to push it under her hips. Ricardo's lips were on Ann's buttocks, kissing and licking her pliant flesh. His hands slowly spread apart her full cheeks and he saw her brownish opening. It was so tiny and closed. His body tensed and his penis throbbed. Drops of precum started to seep out. Looking at the taboo aperture, he was convinced that she had never been sodomized.

The odor of stale semen emitted from Ann's bottom when he pressed his mouth onto her anus.

Ann awoke and thought she was dreaming when she felt him rasping his wet tongue against her. She realized that it was him licking her between her arse cheeks and pushing his tongue against her anal opening.

She forced her thighs to close together but to no avail. He was too strong and kept trying to gain entry with his tongue.

"No, no, not there," she cried in anguished terror, knowing what he intended to accomplish.

No man had ever touched her there. It was so vile and dirty. When she was in college, among her girlfriends, some had talked about it. The consensus for those who experienced anal was it hurts. They joked about unable to walk a straight line after the act. Some came up with gross humor how immediately after sodomy; one could not control their bowel movements.

Ricardo was not to be denied. He dropped a gob of saliva as lubricant onto her anus and used his finger to penetrate her. Ann tightened her anal muscle to deny him but she lost, as he penetrated her. He pushed in and withdrew and when she quit her resistance, he used two fingers to widen her opening.

Ann screamed in protest and Ricardo had to push her head into the mattress, although he did not want to use force on her. He kept finger fucking into her anus until she stopped fighting him.

Ann slumped defeated. There was nothing she could do to prevent his intended filthy act.

Ricardo pulled out his fingers and looked dazedly at the small gaping hole. He kissed it and dropped more of his saliva on it. He mounted her. His heavy hands parted her buttock cheeks. He used his slick precum and smeared her anus.

Ann groaned in anticipation of his entry. She felt the head of his penis.

Ricardo pushed forcefully but stopped when the wide head seemed too big for her tiny aperture. The gap began to close. He pressed again and Ann cried out in pain. He prevailed and his penis penetrated her virgin hole.

Ann felt like throwing up as the hardened man pole lodged into her rectum. She never felt so full in her behind.

His penis moved in slowly. He exercised all his control and kept his pent up lust in check as he exert minute gradual pressure. The wide girth of his penis moved inside Ann, until it was lodged completely in her rectum.

Ann could only gasp and moan as the man took her in the most defiled manner.

Ricardo stopped moving when his balls were pressed tightly against her. He savored the grip like tightness of the woman's innards and his penis seemed to expand inside her.

"Don't fight it," he whispered into her ear. "Just relax and the pain will soon be over."

"You bastard," she moaned in humiliation.

He ignored her explicit curse, accepting the fact he was the perpetrator. He was the rapist but he felt something for the woman he was sodomizing. That stopped him from wanting to hurt her.

His need for filling her bowels with his sperm was overpowering. He felt his balls tightening and even without further movement he lost control of himself. He groaned in unbridled ecstasy as he poured his cum into her bowels.

Ann felt the spasm of his throbbing penis, tight in her canal and the convulsing tremor of the man on her back.

"Oh god, oh god," he uttered as he fell onto her back.

Only then did he start to fuck her gently but only for a few strokes. Ricardo was completely drained.

"Arrr, uggg," Ann moaned, knowing that the man's cum had been deposited in both her openings that fateful night.

Her world could never be the same.

Ricardo penis was deflated and it popped out of her. Streaks of his cum flowed out. Ann was too weak to care. She just wanted to blot out what had transpired.

Ricardo dressed and came to her. He touched her cheeks gently. He looked at the woman, her eyes closed and silent. He looked down her body and saw the stains of drying semen still visible, matted around her nether region. He had to leave. He kissed her mouth, those wonderful breasts and he touched her between her thighs.

"What happened is only between us. If you don't tell anyone, it is our secret. You can report about the house breaking. I know you despise me, wish me dead, but I will never forget tonight. There will never be a woman like you."

And he was gone.

Ann opened her eyes, and she cried, folding herself into a ball. She dragged herself off the bed and headed for the bathroom. Under the shower, she tried to clean away all horrors of the night. She toweled and although fatigued, she changed the bedspread and all tell tale signs of her rape. The room was a mess. She had to call her family and the police.

She sat down and awaited for the arrival of those she called.

Her body began shaking uncontrollably. Externally she had encountered the terror of a house break-in and felony. She touched her tummy and cried. Inside her, his sperm remained.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Night of Terror and Yearning: Ricardo and Ann

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 99 milliseconds