• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Amie Strips in Club

Amie Strips in Club

12

It had been a long time since Amie had been with another black man, or any other man for that matter other than me. The last experience was the all black gang bang in the summer of 2010 and even though we fantasized about it Amie didn't have any other black sexual partners...until recently.

It started in an unexpected way. We had taken a vacation last fall in Canada and was driving home through northern Maine and decided to stop at a motel in a small town and spend the night instead of driving straight through.

After checking in we decided to go down the street to a bar down the street. Being mid week and late evening there were only 4 patrons in the bar other than the bartender. There were 3 men and a very intoxicated middle aged woman, they were all sitting at one end of the bar. They were pretty rough looking dressed in work clothes with rough hands, one of them had pretty bad teeth. They all were white and when we walked in they leered at Amie, she was dressed in a long skirt and a tight light green tank top with no bra.

We went up to sit at the bar opposite the other and I ordered a beer and Amie had a gin and tonic and we sat there watching TV while we drank. Amie and I were thirsty so we pounded down the first round quickly and ordered another. After a while the men at the bar started a conversation with us and everything seemed good for a while.

Like I said they had been there when we arrived and they must have been there awhile as they were quite drunk and the men didn't hide the fact they liked the looks of my wife and this guy named Kirk bought Amie a few drinks. He kept up a conversation with us, crudely flirting with Amie, telling her she was good looking and had a nice body. Amie was feeling the alcohol now and after he told her he liked her body for the 3rd or 4th time she stands up and suddenly pulls her top up, flashing Kirk.

You like my body? Check these out!" She says and laughs.

His eyes bulged out of his head and says, "Whoa!"

"Let's go Bob." She says and unsteadily walks to the the entrance, away pulling her top back down as she does.

"Come back here you cock teaser!" Kirk yells out to her. She doesn't look back but flips him the finger. The drunk older woman cackles hysterically. I thought I would have some trouble but they just sat there there dumbfounded as I catch up to Amie and we exit the bar and go up the street to our room. I was very relieved to be in our room with the door locked and Amie just takes off her clothes and crawls under the covers. I strip and join her in in a few minutes we are intertwined and making passionate love.

The next morning I ask Amie what that was all about the night before and she just tells me she was pretty drunk and got stupid. I let it go for the time being and we got into my truck and headed home. I then got thinking about her exposing herself to those guys in the bar and got fantasizing about her stripping for a whole room of men, maybe a bar or working in a strip club.

I kept mulling it over in my head, thinking about her with Dwayne and the others and I also thought of the 8 man all black gang bang and then I thought about her dancing in a strip club. All this got me aroused and finally I said to her, "Did you get excited last night when you flashed your tits to those strangers?"

She thinks for a few moments and says, "Yeah, I did get excited but I was a little drunk."

There was a minute or so of silence and I finally asked her, "Do you think you want to be with black men again...or, or maybe have you thought about dancing in a strip club?" I was stumbling over my words.

Almost immediately she tells me, "I do get lots of pleasure making love to a good looking and well endowed black man. In fact when I get undressed to take a shower I fantasize that I am stripping and crawling on top of a black man in bed. I will masturbate while in the shower and sometimes the fantasy involves more than one black man." She hesitates for a moment, she hadn't responded to the strip club idea. Finally, she leans forward in the passenger seat and looks at me and says, "Bobby, you would like me to strip in a club? Damn, you have been getting some ideas lately!"

All I did was grin sheepishly and I glance over at her and Amie is now biting her lower lip. Her blue eyes narrow and she says, "I have also fantasized about stripping in a bar full of men. Would you want me to do something like this?"

I thought for a bit and I told her I would.

"I cannot do this anywhere near home because I could risk having someone we know show up and that would not be good for my job. Do you know where we could do do this?" Amie inquired.

What we decided to do is have her enter an amateur exotic dancer contest at a strip joint. We found a place in Massachusetts that had an amateur night and we signed Amie up. This was a full nude club with no touching so we felt pretty good about her doing this. It is also far enough away from home to be pretty sure no one would recognize us. We contacted them and they suggested we come down early the day of the amateur night so they could meet Amie and she could sign up.

The day of the show we went down and checked into the hotel and went over to the club at 4:00 pm to check it out and sign up. She was surprised how nice the place was, not as seedy as she assumed. We met the managers and they suggested she have some gimmick to spice up the act instead of just stripping and dancing. Amie told them of her costume which included a sun dress, thong, flowers in her hair, high heels and a picnic basket. We went back to the hotel and Amie got ready.

The amateur contest started at 9:00 so we got there at 8:00 to have a few drinks beforehand and get used to the atmosphere. At 8:30 Amie went in the back to get into her skimpy outfit and get ready to come on stage. When it was Amie's turn to come out she strutted out and across the stage to a smattering of applause. She had on 4" high heels and and sun dress with nothing on under it but a thong. She strutted around and stopped and danced in front of these 2 guys who looked like they were in their late 50s and they each tipped her a few bucks. She then went around edge of the stage, stopping in front of different men and in a few minutes she slid the skimpy yellow dress off her shoulders and shimmies out of it with it dropping to her ankles. She picked it up and placed it at the rear of the stage and danced around for a few minutes in the white thong. When she started she was a bit stiff, she looked a bit scared but soon she loosened up. She then slowly peeled off her thong and she was now totally naked, she looked at me and blushed but then the serious money started coming out. Once she was nude, this big black man came up and sat stage side and started whipping out $10 bills and she spent some time in front of him, getting on all 4s and showing him her bare pussy and ass. She went to others, spreading her legs for them and giving them a show. She ended her set in front of the big black guy on her back with her legs spread and in the air. When she was done, she was picking up her clothes and the black man beckoned her over and whispered something to her as he slipped her some money. She came over to me as another amateur dancer took the stage. Amie slipped her thong on, leaned over and kissed me and she then handed me her sun dress and said, "That man I was talking to wants a private table dance from me." She winks and sashays into a side room. I picked up my drink and moved over a few tables so I could see what was going on. He was sitting down and Amie was on a small platform slowly dancing in front of him. She puts her hands on his shoulders and leans in, closely brushing her pretty breasts over his face, I couldn't tell if they made contact with his face but it looked like it. He kept peeling off bills and handing them to her and saying things to her I couldn't make out. She turns around and slips off her thong, kicking it off with it landing it halfway across the room. Once nude, she spreads his knees further apart and backs up to him, wiggling her bottom.

This black man was big, maybe 40ish or so and probably 6' 3" tall and was ruggedly built but on the heavy side with a bit of a belly. He looked like he used be in good shape but had let himself go a bit as he approached middle age. He had close cropped hair with gold earrings and he wasn't really good looking. Not ugly, just a bit homely with big droopy eyes and rough complexion with a 2" scar on his left cheek and a crooked broken nose. He kept handing money to her and he reached up a few times and grabbed her breasts with his huge hands. Amie pushed his hands down and just laughs each time he did it. I was wondering where the bouncers were, I thought this was a no touch club. Amie shimmies in close to him and she seemed to be reaching down and was playing with him, it seemed like she was doing something with his cock. As I tried to position myself to see what was going on, club security finally came over and talked to them. Amie separates from him and walks over and picks up her thong and slips it on. She comes to my table and takes her sun dress and slips it over her head and sits down.

"Well they broke up what we were doing." Amie smirks.

"What did they catch you doing?" I asked.

"Oh, I was playing with his cock. They came over and gave me a warning, I played dumb." She responds.

I didn't say anything, just sipped on my beer and she finally says kind of matter casually, "Christ, his cock was huge. Probably the biggest I have ever felt. It was still in his pants but I could tell he is hung. He told me it was over 12", if that's true he's bigger than Dwayne."

Now that name hit me in the gut with a pang of jealousy, I think he was the closest Amie ever got to falling in love with one of her black lovers. I said nothing as Amie glanced over at me as if to see my reaction.

"His name is Jackson." Amie says matter of factly.

I was mulling over what to say when Jackson walks by our table and hands Amie folded napkin.

"Call me." He said as he smiles at Amie and as he walks off he just gives me kind of a smug smirk. I watch him as he walks away and I say to no one in particular, "He seems like a jerk"

Amie says, "Oh, I think he is pretty nice. He probable handed over $200 to me and he was very polite to me the whole time I danced for him." She falls silent for a few moments the she holds up the napkin and says, "This is his cell number."

"I kind of figured that out." I retorted.

"He gave it to me because he wants to get together with me." She says as her eyes follows the actions of the stripper on the stage and not looking at me.

"I figured it was something like that, what does he mean by get together?" I ask, knowing full well what it meant.

She turns to me and says, "Sex! He wants to have sex with me."

"He doesn't see like your type, he's not the best looking guy in the world. Did you find out what he does for a living?" I asked, thinking he had impressed her by boasting about himself and the way he was throwing his money around, maybe he was rich or something.

"He's a parking lot attendant...and used to be a semi pro boxer." She answers and continues, "He wants me tonight but I told him we would require a report that he was free of STDs. He told me it was my lucky night because he had just got back a report and he will bring it by the hotel room if I agree to make love to him. I told him I didn't have proof I was clean but he said he didn't care."

It was then they announced the winner of the amateur dance contest. We were pleasantly surprised she ended up with the second prize losing to a gorgeous 22 years old brown eyed brunette. As we got ready to leave we continued to discuss her having sex with Jackson's.

"Dammit Amie, this guy seems like a loser to me." I said.

"I'm not going to marry him!" She exclaims. "I am only going to have sex with him and probably never see him again and besides it's been a long time since I have spread my legs for a black man. I want one tonight!"

We were starting drive out of the parking lot and I slammed the brakes on, I put my truck in park and turned to her, "You really want to go through with this? You want to do it tonight?" I was raising my voice. What was really going through my mind was the kind of black men Amie seemed to be attracted to lately. Other than Dwayne and a few others most were pretty poor working class types or thugs with no prospects. Sure, it was only sex but Amie is a college educated professional like myself and our combined income is well into the six figures. It's true it is safer emotionally because she would be less likely to get attached but somehow I keep thinking she should be with someone she has something in common with. I continued by asking her, "What's appeal of this guy to you, it's the size of his cock isn't it?"

"Well of course, that's part of it but I also got pretty excited with all the attention I got on that stage tonight and I found him sexy." She tells me. "Will you let me have some fun tonight?"

I sat there thinking for a bit and finally I said, "I still think he's a smug prick, I don't really know why but if you want it I think it would be pretty exciting to see it." She smiles and as I pull out onto the highway and head to the hotel, Amie calls Jackson.

We went to the hotel and Amie showers and I stand in the bathroom doorway and watch her as she puts puts on her makeup. She stands on her tip toes to wipe the stream on the mirror and puts mascara and eyeliner on her beautiful blue eyes. It is times like this I sometimes look as her anew, to this day I cannot believed I have such a beautiful wife. Amie's 32 year old body is still incredibly tight with shapely legs topped by a tight bubble butt ass. She works out constantly and her belly is flat and firm and her breasts are just to die for, just the right 34 inch size for her 5'2" 115 lb body. She slips on a robe and fluffs her long blond hair and pulls back the covers on the bed and we wait for Jackson to show up. It was no more than 20 minutes or so when there was a knock at the door. I sat in a chair as Amie answers the door. He comes in and looks at me with that self satisfied smug look and immediately gathers Amie in his arms and kisses her deeply without even closing the door. He peels the robe off her shoulders and it drops to the floor.

"Shut the damn door!" I tell him. He just grins at me and pushes the door closed with his foot. He turns to Amie and she starts unbuttoning his shirt and pulling it off his broad shoulders. He turns away from me so I could only see his backside as she then unfastened his trousers and tugs them down to around his ankles, I noticed he had no underwear on. She is on her knees, untying his shoes and he kicks them off and steps out if his pants and turns around. Suddenly I saw it, his big black cock which was already springing to attention and frankly I was taken aback. Amie had been with a few black men with cocks similar to his, just not as big. I was intimidated my the size of Dwayne's massive cock but this one on Jackson looked to me to be bigger, both longer and fatter.

Amie, still on her knees looks up at him adoringly and reaches up and fondles his balls with her left hand and gently runs her fingers over the shaft of his monster cock. Suddenly I was remembered his STD test and said, "Stop for a minute here, before you continue where are your test results that you are clean?"

He looks down at Amie who was staring at his cock with glazed over eyes and tells her, "Gimme muh pants." She crawls over and retrieves them and hands them to him. He fishes a folded up piece of paper out of the pocket and throws to over to me. The paper fell a few feet in front of me and when it did, he gave me that sneer again. I got up and picked it up and opened it, it was a report from STD Test Express and was dated the week before and it stated that he was free of disease. Looked up and Amie was already sucking on the tip of his cock and it was even bigger than before. I sat back down and took in the scene unfolding in front of me. There was my little Amie on knees with this huge black man towering over her. He had deep brown skin with a tattoo of some woman's face on his right arm, he did have a large belly but he was muscular otherwise. As she licked and sucked on his cock he leaned back and his eyes rolled back in his head and his eyelids fluttered as he grunted and groaned.

After a minute of so of this he reaches down, grabs Amie's wrists and hauled her to her feet. Still holding her by the wrists, he pulls her arms up straight over her head and tugs her in towards him bringing her mouth up to his and shoves his tongue into her mouth, kissing her deeply. She is kissing him back madly, gasping and intertwining her tongue with his. He is now holding her wrists together with his right hand and is now tugging at her nipples with his left hand and he is now nearly lifting her off her feet and he leans in and kisses and bites her neck. He then cups her left breast and pulls it up to his mouth as he leans down and slobbers wetly all over her nipple. Her head is rolling back and forth with her long golden hair swinging back and forth. Her pretty blue eyes are closed tight and she is gritting her teeth.

Jackson pulls her to the bed and pushes her onto her back, still holding her hands together and pinning them to the bed as he continues to kiss, bite and lick Amie's tits. He releases her hands as he licks down her belly towards her pussy. She reaches down and runs her hand over his head as he plunges his tongue into her cunt. He rubs her clitoris with his thumb as he does this and in just a minute or so he gets up between her legs and positions his bare black cock at the entrance of her pussy.

"Enough of this licky shit, you want muh dick now?" He has a crooked smile on lips as he says this to Amie.

"Please!" She whimpers, "Please, just go slow and don't hurt me."

Jackson looks my way with that smug sneer on his face and then jabs the head of his huge cock into her and when it did Amie's eyes fly open wide and she gasps, "OH!". It only went in a few inches with the first thrust, he then pulled almost all the way out and shoves his cock in again and when he does Amie shudders and I saw her right leg twitch uncontrollably as he penetrated her. Jackson is on his elbows and he is clutching her head between his big black hands as he slowly plunges in and out of her. Amie is clutching at his sides trying to reach around his back and pull him to her. As they make love I remained sitting in a chair near the bed, only getting up every once in a while to take some pictures from a different angle with my Nikon. His black cock was now glistening with her wetness as her juices start flowing around his bare cock.

I see her looking down at his bare black cock as it works in and out and she exclaims, "Christ, your penis is so big!"

"Damn right girl." he grunts, "Keep takin' it."

With that Amies starts breathing faster and more shallow and suddenly I hear her cumming hard, "OOOOH, OH, OH, I'm cumming on your cock, I cumming on your big beautiful cock! OOOooooooo!"

Jackson keeps stroking as she cums again and she starts riding wave after wave of orgasms. She is now shuddering uncontrollably and squirming around and muttering something about him having a real cock. He then withdraws and flips over her limp body on onto her stomach.

"Gimme some lube." He says to me and I pick a bottle off the dresser and hand it to him.

"Maybe some lube will get all my cock into her, she's tight!" He exclaims. He pours some on his penis and rubs it in and reaches under her hips and brings her up onto her knees. As he works his cock back into her she has recovered somewhat and is also up on her elbows and looking over her shoulder at him. Soon he is fucking her doggy style and it appears he is actually getting deeper into her with only about 2" remaining. After a few minutes of this he flips her back over and mounts her missionary style again and he is now up on his hands and is stroking her faster, as he screws Amie she is looking at his cock do its magic to her and she is again reaching climax and as she does, Jackson grunts and starts releasing his semen into her as they are both climaxing simultaneously.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Amie Strips in Club

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 12 milliseconds