• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • My Master and a Guest

My Master and a Guest

My Slut wrote this to me...

Watched Seinfeld...episode about Jerry buying Dad a new car. I tried to go to sleep...started fantasizing instead.

Thought about you telling me to go to a hotel, and get the key at the front desk. As I walk into the room it is dark, but the door shuts behind me. You start taking off my clothes, once I am nude you tell me to assume the position...I know now that I am your slave.

Once I assume the position you place a blindfold over my eyes, then turn on the lights. You command your slut to play with herself while we wait, so i begin to run my fingers over my wet pussy. I ask my Master if I can ask hime a question, and he says "yes my slut". I ask him if he would tell me what we are waiting for, he tells me to slide my fingers inside. He then tells me we are waiting for the others. He will not tell me more, so I am left wondering who and how many.

He then says, "I think Company is arriving". I hear the door open as I am on my knees with my fingers deep inside me. My Master tells me to continue, and asks his guest if he likes the show. The guest says "you have trained your slut well, but will she do anything you ask?" My Master knows the answer to that question and says of course.

The guest then asks if my Master can order the slut to suck on his cock, and he pulls it out and places in front of my mouth. My Master says "suck cock bitch", and I take him deep into my mouth and start sucking. My Master is proud of his little slut and tells her she gets a present. My Master leads me to the bed and pushes me down, face first. He then rams his cock deep into my ass and tells me to tell the guest how much I like it. I answer that "I love my Masters cock and would do anything to feel it inside me, especially in my ass." My Master tells me I have been such a good slave that I deserve to get my pussy eaten out as I am being butt fucked. I feel the guest tongue slide over my clit and immediately cum.

My Master spanks me, hard, and tells his slut that he did not order her to cum yet. I apologize to my Master, and tell him what a bad slave I am. My Master tells me that a bad slave needs to be punished. He pushes me down with my into the bed and slides off his belt. My Master tells me he is going to whip me with his belt to make me cum, and that I must cum every time he whips me. My Master whips me hard. I feel the painful sting and loud slap across my ass, and cum like a good slave. He whips me again, and again I cum. "Thats more like it slave", my Master tells me.

My master then tells me to assume the position. I assume the position and both the Master and his guest slide their cocks inside my holes. Of course my Master was in my ass, the guest in my nice hot pussy. I can feel both cocks moving in and out of me in different rhythms, wanting to cum desperately ...but my Master has not given the command yet.

My Master tells the guest to stop fucking his slut, and that his little slut likes to be fucked in the mouth. I open my mouth wide for the guests cock, taking him deep as he rams his cock down my throat. My Master has started a new game with me...'guess the hole'. He fucks my ass and then my cunt, a few strokes on each. I beg my Master to please let me cum... and my Master says "NO, did I tell you to stop sucking cunt?" He slaps me hard across the ass, and I cum again.

"You are a very disobedient slut" my Master tells me"...wait in the corner. Play with yourself as you wait..." I am ordered by my Master, "..and make it one hell of a show". I slide my finger inside me, he ignores me. So I slide two fingers inside, and am still ignored. I slide in a third finger, and then one in my ass, my Master looks up. I begin begging my Master if I can suck on his cock as I finger fuck myself, suck off all my juices and shit of his cock.

My Master says for me to "crawl to him on my belly like the slut I am". I crawl to him and beg for his cock, and he shoves it into my mouth. He tell me to get up off my knees and offer my tight cunt to his guest. I feel the guest ramming his cock in my cunt as my Master rams his cock in my mouth. Then I feel the guest cum in my cunt. My Master says, of course I must cover that scent up, little sluts like you might try to sniff it out later, so my Master fucks my cunt hard and fast, driving deep and pounding inside me until he cums. My Master dismounts me and says to his guest "..would you like to see how well my slut is trained?" The guest says yes. My masters says, slut, now it is time for you to cum, and of course I follow my Masters orders and squirt out a glorious orgasm, and then thank him for allowing me to cum, such a kind and generous Master.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • My Master and a Guest

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 28 milliseconds