• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Darkening Soul Ch. 01-07

A Darkening Soul Ch. 01-07

12345

As always:

Thanks to Boheminxen for editing.

Thanks to "Doc" for story consulting.

Author's note. This story is 13 chapters. Due to the length, it will be posted in two installments. Look for it in about a week.

All characters involved in sexual acts are at least 18 years of age. (So get your mind out of the gutter!)

*

Chapter 1: Being Direct and Love

The first day of school for a high school senior is typically a day of happiness and reconnections with friends. I, however, had neither, but I wanted that to change. My high school career was marred by nonexistence. I was the guy who everyone knew but was friends with no one. I wasn't berated by the in clique nor was I a social leper. I wasn't one who wore rags, quite the opposite actually, as I wore untucked, button down shirts and jeans. I was a jack of all trades as I had above average grades, carrying a 4.7 GPA with slightly above average confidence, I could talk to anyone, but rarely initiated conversation. If I happened to be by someone talking about a party, I was told I could attend as an afterthought by the host. I could accept or decline without anyone caring. I could talk to the lesser citizens of the power structure of our school and not be thought of as a traitor. Most often, I was a fly on the wall. No one noticed or cared for my presence. I vowed no more.

Today is going to be the first day of the rest of my life at Hilldale High. I am determined to ask Shelby Preston to go out with me. Shelby is a beautiful girl who has the eye of many and the heart of none and is someone I had a crush on since the 8th grade. I found her talking to one of her blonde cheerleader friends on the benches outside in front of the school. I took a deep breath and steeled myself. I didn't want to be a bumbling idiot as I did this.

"Good morning, Shelby." I tried to sound as upbeat as possible.

"Hey Will." She said dismissingly as she took a quick glance up at me and then quickly went back to her conversation with the captain of the cheerleaders, Lindsey Hudson.

"Anyways, I was wondering if you would be interested in going out this weekend." I exuded as much confidence as I could muster.

"Wait. What?" Shelby and Lindsey both stared back at me.

"I was wondering if you were interested in going out this weekend." I repeated with a lot less enthusiasm.

"You're serious?" Shelby looked at me questioningly.

Lindsey then whispered something to Shelby and they both giggled. It quickly turned into a gut-wrenching hysteria.

I walked to my homeroom, dejected. Well, my senior year is off to a great start. In my first hour class, Spanish 4, Mr. Martinez mispronounced my name. Four years with him and he still calls me Will Hamilton instead of Harrison. Just another example of my invisibility in this school, not just too fellow classmates, but to the faculty as well. As I was walking to my second class, Stu Jones, a muscle bound all state linebacker and Edwin Matheny, our all city quarterback found me.

"Will!" Stu called.

I turned and was greeted by a hard punch to my testicles and fell to my knees with a thud.

"That's for asking my former girlfriend out," Stu proclaimed as he and Edwin left the scene, laughing.

I gasped for a breath. I now knew why no one has been out with Shelby since their break up.

During 3rd period, I found myself sitting across from a woman in her late 40's with her long, brown hair done in a ponytail. I wouldn't call her beautiful, but she was still extremely attractive.

"Will," Principal Larson started, "I called you to my office to inform you that your sixth period elective, working in the counselor's office, has to be changed."

"Why, what happened to Counselor Simmons?" I asked curiously as I had worked in his office the past two years.

"All I can say is that he no longer works in the school district and Counselor Evans and Counselor Phillips are taking over all his duties, but they already have aides." Principal Larson pulled a sheet of paper from her desk. "I have a list of classes here you can chose from to replace it with. Oh, Honors Calculus is available."

The Principal wanted me to go from a free hour to Honors Calculus. "No thanks."

"Let's see, how about Chemistry or Literary Composition and Analysis?"

I rolled my eyes.

"Well, here." Principal Larson handed me the paper. "Pick one."

I glanced over the courses. Home-economics, no. Geometry, Earth Science, U.S Government and Politics. No, no, and already took it.

"How about the school paper?" Principal Larson interrupted my thought process. "It's under Journalism, but it's really for the school paper."

Finally, an elective that doesn't require an apron. "Alright." I said in an almost defeated tone.

Lunch was exceptional as the cafeteria ran out of pizza right as I got to the front of the line. Not that it's anything great, but it was what I was settling for. Fourth period sucked as everything reverted back to all the years prior and I was ignored by everyone. Fifth period, I was hit in the back of the head with a spit wad. Judging by the reaction of the people who did it, the intended target was the social outcast behind me.

I was completely down in the dumps as I reached my new Journalism class.

"Good afternoon, you must be Will Harrison." The woman before me was absolutely exquisite. "I'm Miss Dyer, head of the newspaper." She offered me her hand and I shook it. "Welcome aboard."

There were only six other students in this class, Josh Hartley, Trinie Mackey, Emma Brant, Barry Whitley, Amy Saunders, and Phil Gaines. All of them were underlings in our civilization known as high school, but that never bothered me. After we got our assignments, I was to cover everything regarding sports, we were all asked to come up with possible story lines for the first issue. Miss Dyer really left us to our own devices. At least the view in this class is nice as Miss Dyer, who I found out was named Hilary, was beautiful. She appeared to be in her mid to late twenties and she had long, curly blonde hair, an ample top side, and wore a gold necklace with a cross attached that hung hypnotically over her blouse.

"Um, hello." A shadow loomed over the paper I was doodling on. The voice was shy and it quivered. Without looking, I knew it was Emma Brant. Emma is an 18 year old senior who actually looks like an adolescent. It was one of the main reasons why she was teased. She was short with red hair and pink glasses and it didn't help her that she always wore dresses that made it look like she was heading to church every day; today, it was a light blue sundress. She was the very definition of unassuming. But she was also very intelligent, one of the few candidates for our classes' valedictorian and a genuine genius when it comes to computers.

"Emma, don't be so shy with me. If you're going to talk to me, be direct. Say what you want, do what you want. I don't need this today," I said honestly. Condescendingly, but honest.

I wasn't in the mood to coddle her like I normally did. I know what I said was rude and I resigned myself to the fact I'll have to apologize to her tomorrow. I know I was one of the few people she said any words to and that was because I intervened in more than a few bullying incidents that involved her and the elites. All I really did was come up to her tormentors, pretending I didn't realize what was happening, and invite them to the Pizza Shack or ask about the most recent party and that distracted them enough for her to get away.

At last, the final bell rang, concluding my torture for the day. I got into my black Mustang and headed home. I walked into the emptiness of my father's upper class condominium. My father, John Harrison, is the Vice President of the largest Research and Development Company in the country, one with a slew of government contracts, and him being home anytime between five in the morning and ten at night would be the equivalent of spotting the Loch Ness Monster, Sasquatch, and a unicorn all in the same day. He worked seven days a week and I rarely saw him. Hell, I saw the maid that came by every morning more than him. I understood that was his job and I didn't resent him for it. He gave me a hefty allowance for taking care of all things related to the house and I got to keep what was left over. Since my Dad also took care of any big-ticket item I wanted, I never really had to buy much and therefore ended up with a plush bank account. As long as I got higher than a 4.5 GPA and didn't burn down the house or drive his car, I was pretty much left alone. I was beginning to make my dinner, a PB & J sandwich, when the doorbell rang.

"Emma, what are you..."

Emma threw herself at me, kissing me passionately. Sloppily and with no technique, but passionately nonetheless. There was a feeling I never quite felt before and one I can't quite describe. She pulled back and her shyness protruded back to the forefront of her persona. Her foot began twisting back and forth and her eyes were on the floor, awaiting my response.

I was momentarily stunned. "Wow Emma, what was that for?"

Emma looked up at me slowly. "You said I should be direct with you....Was it okay?"

I kissed her this time, slowly, deliberately, and that feeling was ever present. It feels like electricity is coursing through my entire body. If I felt it, she must have felt it too. "I like the new Emma."

A beaming smile graced her face as she wrapped her arms around me and squealed with delight. She began kissing me again with intensity. Her hand snaked southward, stroked my bulge a few times, and then fiddled with the button on my jeans.

I grabbed her wrists. "Emma, what are you doing?"

"I'm being direct with you." Emma looked at me as if I should've known better. "Listen, Will. I've had a crush on you since forever. I know I can make you happy in every way. I want you, I need you, and I will do anything and everything you say to keep you pleased. I love you."

Emma didn't wait for my response and kissed me again and this time she successfully popped the button on my jeans. She dropped to her knees, pulling my pants and boxers with her. And without hesitation, started sucking my erection. She was surprisingly good. Or maybe it's because an eighteen year old teenager thinks all blowjobs are good. As she picked up speed, she began throwing herself on my shaft, causing her to gag. The feeling was immense and I grabbed both sides of her head and thrust repeatedly, urging for an even faster tempo. I couldn't hold on any longer. I stuffed her throat forcefully one last time. It felt like I was depositing my cum right into her stomach.

"Did you like that?" Emma asked coyly.

"Wow." I was flabbergasted. This happened all so suddenly, such a quick change in attitude in Emma. Just an hour ago she stood before me timidly; now I open the door and she kisses and blows me. I composed myself as she zipped me back up. "I really like the new Emma."

Emma smiled at me as she stood up. "I love you Will and I know I sprung this on you and, no, I don't expect you to say you love me. I just want you to give me a chance."

"More than a chance." I picked her up so we were eye to eye. "I love you too, if this is the real Emma." I truly meant it. Emma was constantly being accosted at school, but this new confidence she exuded really excited me. I immediately became enthralled with her.

Emma's arms encased my neck and kissed me again. "I promise I won't ever disappoint you."

"If you promise, I know you never will." I set her down. "I was getting ready to make dinner, would you like stay?"

"I just ate." Emma let out a snicker as she rubbed her stomach before continuing. "I would love to, but I insist on making it for you."

We walked into the kitchen when she chuckled.

"What?" I asked as I sat at the table, admiring Emma's slender form. She definitely gave off a youthful beauty.

"You're dinner was going to be peanut butter and jelly." Emma put the jelly in the fridge.

"So?"

"If this is your idea of dinner, I'm just going to have to cook for you every night." Emma started opening cabinets to figure out where the peanut butter went.

"I would certainly enjoy the company and it goes in the cabinet on the far right."

Emma put the peanut butter away and she pulled out a box of spaghetti noodles and a jar of sauce from the same cabinet. "Where are the pans?"

"Bottom, just left of the sink." I got up and headed for the fridge. I grabbed two sodas, unscrewed both tops, and set one in front of her as I kissed the back of her neck.

Dinner was great, but it wasn't just the food. Emma's new persona was addicting and I was enjoying every minute of our conversation. I didn't think I would be able to talk politics with a student from our school and her voice, no longer masked by insecurity, reverberated like a Mozart overture and made talking about health care that much more interesting. It was a great feeling to speak to someone my own age without having a bodily function joke spoken every three seconds.

Afterward, I showed her around the condo and it quickly found us in my room.

Emma's eyes went as wide as saucers and almost ran to my computer. "I can't believe you have this! It's the highest rated computer on the market and," She looked on the back of the tower, "Oh my God; you have all the latest upgrades on it too." She then looked at me. "Can I?"

"Be my guest."

Emma turned the power on and the computer hummed to life. I sat next to her and stared as she began doing her thing on the computer. After a few minutes, she put her hand on my thigh and it not so subtly advanced higher as she opened another folder. Two can play this game. I stood up and she let out a slight huff in frustration. I positioned my body behind her and dropped my hands to her body, allowing them to begin their exploration. I started out at her neck and a massage of her shoulders before my hands dipped lower and cupped her petite breasts. I leaned over and began nibbling on her ear and putting soft kisses on her neck. One hand continued lower and went under her sundress to find her sex. Her panties were soaked.

Emma spun around in her chair, breaking all contact I had. Her smile was one of wickedness and desire filled her eyes. "I've been waiting for this moment for a long time and saved myself for you." She stood and tackled me to the bed. "Remember, I will do anything you ask of me, I promise. You can be as rough or as soft as you like. You want my ass, it's yours. You want to spank me or tie me down, do it. You can fuck me or make love to me. I don't care; I'm yours, fully, physically, and emotionally."

I quickly removed her clothes and she mine. I positioned myself on top of her. At that moment, all I could see was the love in her eyes. I tried to express the same emotion to her, but I might have conveyed more lust than love. I entered her slowly and Emma moaned at the intrusion. I reached a barrier and pierced it, burying my shaft inside her womanhood. Emma drew in a sharp intake of air. I stopped, hoping I didn't hurt her.

"Go ahead Will, however you want." Emma gave a pleasant smile.

I seesawed into her, still going slow until I was sure she began enjoying it. I thrust harder and with more speed, like a well-oiled piston. Emma wrapped her legs around me followed quickly by her arms. Her velvety tightness around my pole was the single greatest pleasure I have ever felt. We grunted or moaned at every movement. Every forward motion I gave her was received by a well-timed push by her. Emma's moaning turned into a wail as her body tensed and eyes rolled back in her head. Her tunnel seemed to have a cave in as her muscles collapsed and a flood soon bathed my trapped manhood. I held out and as soon as she relaxed, I pulled out and unloaded my seed on her breasts and stomach.

"Sorry about that. I didn't know if you were on birth control or not." I panted as I wilted next to Emma.

Emma looked at me with nothing but sweet innocence. "Please don't apologize to me. I told you, whatever you want. If you want to make a million babies with me, we will. If you want me to go on the pill, I will. Besides, no matter where you leave this yummy nectar, it's going in my body one way or another." With that, she began scooping up my cum and licking from her fingers. She really made a show of it. Innocence with confidence. I love this new Emma.

When she was finished, she rolled on her side and draped an arm and a leg over my body. I put one arm underneath her and my other came over the top. After a moment of holding each other, I realized this was my favorite part of the experience. "Emma?"

"Yeah."

"Stay the night." She said anything, might as well go for broke.

Emma lifted her head off my chest and gazed warmly at me for a few seconds. I suppose she wanted to gauge my seriousness. "Of course. I'll call my Mom and let her know. Even if she gets mad, I'll stay. Anything for you." She began to get up but I grabbed her arm and pulled her back to my embrace.

"Call later. Right now I need to hold my girl some more."

We kissed again and then Emma cuddled up next to me. "I feel safe in your arms. Like no one will ever hurt me again."

My blood began to boil. "You mean the people at school, don't you?" Emma nodded slightly in my chest. "I swear they will never cause you any more pain again." I held her tighter and clenched my fists at the thought of my angel in pain. Slowly her rhythmic breathing caused my anger to dissipate and I too succumbed to sleep.

I woke up to my alarm clock at 5am. I know I didn't set it that early. I rolled back over to go back to sleep when I became aware I was alone. I'm awake now. I shot out of bed grabbed a pair of boxers and hustled out of my room. An unusual smell wafted through the condo. I ran downstairs, taking three steps at a time and ended my sprint in the kitchen to a beautiful sight. Emma was cooking in only her panties and one of my old t shirts. "Good morning." I tried to say it as casually as I could without sounding completely out of breath as I held her from behind and kissed her.

"Good morning." The voice of my father came from the kitchen table.

I looked over and saw him reading a stock report from the newspaper while he sipped his morning coffee.

Emma patted my arm and whispered. "It's okay."

I whispered back, "I know."

"Good morning Dad." I grabbed two cups of orange juice and walked over and sat a chair away from him. "Thought you'd be gone before we got up."

"Emma's a lovely young woman, Will. She said I couldn't leave the house without a proper breakfast." John took another sip of his coffee and glanced at his watch.

"No, you were going to leave without any breakfast." Emma came over with two plates and set them in front of us.

"That's about the same I usually eat for breakfast," I added and Emma shook her head and rolled her eyes as she headed back.

We both took a couple bites when Emma returned with her plate. She sat next to me, still leaving the empty space between my father and me.

John finished quickly and checked his watch again. "Listen Will; next time, just let me know. I can't be 15 minutes late every morning." He stood and grabbed his briefcase. "It was nice to meet you Emma, thanks for breakfast." And he went out the door.

"I was surprised he was so nice to me." Emma took a bite of bacon. "Especially since he almost peed his pants when he saw me."

"Wearing what you're wearing, he was more likely to have an erection." I took a drink of juice. "You look so damn sexy. It took all my will power not to bend you over the table."

"You still can." Emma said in an inviting tone.

I glanced at the clock. "Probably not. The maid will be here in fifteen minutes. Dad makes sure she's here before I leave for school. Since I'm alone all night, he doesn't want me to wake up that way as well." Emma gave me a pouty look and batted her eyes. "Later, I promise. Right now I was curious about what your Mom said when you called her last night."

12345
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Darkening Soul Ch. 01-07

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 48 milliseconds