• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • What Sandy Was Not Told Ch. 01

What Sandy Was Not Told Ch. 01

123

Sandy's friend did not tell her about another episode during his trip to Europe, although it is related here as though he did. A girlfriend doesn't have to know everything!

After bidding farewell to Marga and Greeta in Cologne, Rick and I took the next train that would connect to one to Venice. We had foregone going on from Florence to Rome to stay with them, not that we could explain to some people why we had. But with our Eurail tickets, it was no problem to return south. The next day, we found the campsite at Venice and pitched our tent, joking about the fact that we hadn't shared it since meeting Greeta and Marga.

We were surprised to see a large bus at the campsite with "Sundowners" along its side, and soon discovered at the bar that it belonged to a somewhat loud group travelling from London to Calcutta, mostly Australians and New Zealanders, with a couple of English young people. We learned that from a couple of girls from the group who seemed more interested in talking to us than to sticking with group.

"We'll be with them for the next seven weeks," Pat explained, after she had introduced herself and the other girl as "Trish," adding:

"Yeah, we're both named Patricia."

They were a couple of years older than us, but didn't seem to mind. When they asked where we had been, we mentioned that we had just come from Cologne, but had been in Florence before that, originally planning to go on to Rome and then Venice. Of course, they wondered about our change of plan. Rick explained that we had met a couple of Dutch girls.

"Oh, ... like that?" Pat remarked with suggestive smile.

"Yeah, maybe," I replied, returning her smile, and they both seemed to like that, Trish remarking:

"Our good luck, or you probably would have been here earlier."

Rick and I agreed to that, and after a couple of more beers, we agreed to have dinner together. They thought that they should clean up first, and we did, too, exchanging nods when we happened to meet at the showers. Then we met again and had dinner, and they didn't object to our offer to pay for theirs. We learned that they had both been in England for two years, now returning to Australia, that the bus trip and flight from Calcutta would be cheaper than flying from London and obviously more interesting. They explained that they shared a tent with two other girls: Jean, also from Australia, and Mary from England. They turned the conversation to the social situation in their group and what they thought about the men: some nice, some less so, and apparently all of them looking for some "action." They didn't seem to object to their doing so, just to some of their too plump attempts, and to the problems pairing off within the group could lead to. Jean had come to Europe with a similar group and warned them about that.

Rick and I showed our understanding, even venturing to suggest that it could be easier when everyone knew when the party was over. We already knew that they were staying for three nights. They seemed to like that interpretation, glancing at each other before Pat suggested:

"Like with the Dutch girls?"

"Um-hmm," I agreed: "a pretty extended party," and we all snorted, not quite smirking, but it was clear that we all understood what we were talking about.

And more clear when at the end of the meal they asked where our tent was, luckily a bit away from those of their group. Of course, we offered to show them, and they didn't seem surprised when we bought a bottle of wine, another big one, implying that we continue the party - or maybe let it start.

As we were about to leave, they stopped and glanced around, and then waved to someone. We didn't see whom - probably Jean or Mary - but understood that they wanted to let one of them know that they were with us. So off we went and were soon settled with the opened bottle in front of our tent.

The first remark by Trish was that our tent was rather small, but that suggested that she had more than just a passing interest in it, and Pat picked up on her comment by pointedly asking:

"With the Dutch girls?"

Trish seemed to find that a bit too forward; it was really too dark to see her expression, but she also snickered when I replied:

"Just one of them, I was always in theirs."

That sort of broke the ice. As the bottled passed, they were more forward than Geerta and Marga had been, Pat showing a preference for Rick, and Trish fondling my fingers when we passed the bottle and then following Pat's lead by putting her hand on my leg. So pretty soon we had an arm around each of them, and were all helping guide the bottle to our partner's lips. Before it was empty, someone put it aside, and we were kissing, and they weren't minding where we put our hands, and after a bit we certainly weren't minding where they put theirs.

Well, it was pretty obvious - very obvious - that no one wanted the party to stop, but someone had to suggest that, and how. Pat did:

"We ought to go to the loo first."

That said it, especially the "first".

With some chuckles of agreement, we got up and went hand-in-hand to the toilets. On the way, Trish asked softly:

"All of us in your tent?"

"Um-hmm, plenty of space if we stick close together," I replied, getting snickers of agreement.

Back at the tent, Rick volunteered to make up our bed, since he had more experience, while the girls and I took off our shoes. When he joined us again, we passed the bottle around, snorting softly in anticipation.

"All four of us," Trish murmured softly, adding:

"I never did this before."

"Not in such close quarters," Pat remarked, apparently about her own experience, nodding with a smirk when we looked at her, and then explained:

"Once at college, there were three couples in corners of the darkened common room."

We all snickered and passed the bottle around again. Then with a nod towards the tent, Pat snorted and stood up and started to take of her long pants. Trish snorted and did the same, and, of course, Rick and I did, too, a little surprised, but it was the most practical way, especially as crowded as it would be in the tent. While she rolled up her pants, Pat glanced around in the dark and saw that no one could see us. We all put our trousers inside the tent, and then with another glance around she took off her shirt, so we did too, and then in just our underwear crept into the tent with some snickers, and more as they took off their bras, and we all lay down.

"Funny," Trish murmured, lying with Pat between Rick and me, and then we were back to kissing and fondling, soon with our hands inside each other's underpants, and removing them. When I murmured: "We've got some," Pat understood that I meant rubbers and replied:

"Don't need them, pill." Trish nodded with a snort.

But I wanted to suck her breasts first - first, before I showed her what I had learned with Geerta. She liked that, of course, and Rick seemed to be doing the same, from Pat's encouraging moans and sighs. Then it was evident that she was encouraging him to move his head further down - and to turn around. Trish didn't mind when I started to move further, but when she recognized that Rick was beginning to straddle Pat, she whispered in surprise:

"Are you going to, too?"

"Um-hmmm!" Pat replied emphatically.

"All the way? ... I never have."

"Um-hmm."

"Oh," Trish responded softly.

By now, I was crouched next to her and nuzzling in her pubic hairs and murmured:

"You don't have to, ... at all, ... if you don't want to."

She didn't reply, but opened her thighs. As I began to explore deeper between them, I felt her hand urging me to move my legs back, so I did, of course. When I was lying next to her, her hand found my cock as she rolled toward me, raising her thigh invitingly.

Ummm, nice pussy! And she was fondling my cock and balls with both hands, and then her lips slipped around the head of my cock. Oooh! At least she wanted to do that much, and it felt like she liked to do it, had experience, but I had thought that Geerta had. Oh, yes, Trish did have experience; she had said that she had just never gone "all the way." Did she want to now? She could decide that. If she had experience, she would know when to stop - if she wanted to. But now I wanted to enjoy her nice pussy, clutching her hips and eating her like a big watermelon, a juicy, not so sweet watermelon, and one that seemed to enjoy being eaten, her pussy rocking to show me where it wanted to feel my tongue. And her tongue seemed to know what would feel good on my cock. "Un-hnn!" I encouraged her.

She did want to go all the way, or just couldn't stop when her aroused pussy took control, her thighs twitching as it went all wet. Whether she had wanted to or not, when I began to spurt, she didn't hesitate to continue, thank goodness - that's so good!

When we had recovered, she finally let him slip from between her lips and snorted and murmured:

"I guess I should have done that before. ... Hm-hmm! Sorry, guys."

Pat snorted with a chuckle and agreed:

"They think it is the best. ... Glad you liked it."

Rick had rolled off Pat by then, and we both replied:

"We sure do," and I added: "Thank you."

The girls both snorted, and Trish shook my now more relaxed cock and replied:

"Yeah, tastes funny, ... don't know what I expected, ... but it sure was arousing, ... to know you were coming that good."

"Um-hmm," I agreed: "... as good as I could."

We all snickered, and Rick added:

"Me too; we've been saving it for two days."

We all chuckled, and Rick and I climbed back around, the girls rolling towards each other, and settled down behind them with our hands on their breasts. I squeezed Trish's and murmured:

"Nice pussy, nice breast."

"Not nicer than Pat's," Rick replied.

"How'd you know?" I asked, eliciting snorts from the girls as I realized that my remark suggested doing something to let us compare them - pussies and breasts.

Rick snickered and replied:

"Try her other one, it's just as good."

I did. Of course it was good; there aren't any bad ones, ... well, not from my experience. Pat chuckled at having both her breasts fondled, and I remarked:

"Yes, very nice, but not better."

"This is unfair," Trish complained not very seriously: "... no one is feeling mine."

I felt both Rick's and Pat's hands move, and then Trish responded:

"Yeah, that's better," and snorted.

"Um-hmm, I think so, too," Pat agreed with a chuckle.

"Oooh! Is that your hand?"

"Um-hmm. ... Hm-hmm!"

"Oh? ... Oooh, you know what feels good."

"Of course."

I felt Trish's hand move, and then Pat remarked:

"You do, too," and with a snicker Trish also replied:

"Of course."

Rick and I snickered, and he said:

"I take it back, they're all perfect," and then asked:

"How many have you held."

"Just mine ... and hers," Trish replied immediately. Pat snorted and agreed:

"Me, too.

They all snorted, and then Trish remarked:

"I thought we were talking about what it's like to feel them, not how they feel."

"Yeah, well, I was, that sucking them is also better."

"Um-hmm, real good, sucking and nibbling on an aroused nipple, tickling the goose bumps," Rick commented.

Pat snorted and replied:

"Like Trish's."

"Ooh! And yours ... Uhmm!" she agreed.

"Um-hmm," Pat agreed and then snickered and added:

"If they think it is that good ..."

There was a moment of silence, and then Trish asked timidly:

"You aren't thinking of doing it, are you?" After another moment of silence, Pat replied:

"I guess I was. ... Yeah, ... why not?"

"You want to suck my breast?"

"If you don't mind. ... Yeah, ... I want to." ... Hm-hmm! It feels like it wants me to."

Rick and I snorted as I thought that maybe he had felt that Trish's nipples had been relaxed and suddenly popped out again, the reason for Pat's comment. Trish had to chuckle and then snorted and remarked:

"I guess it wouldn't mind."

"That's good," Pat murmured as she moved her head lower, and then Trish responded:

"Oh! Oooh! ... It doesn't. ... Uhmm! ... Is it good?"

Pat just nodded with an "um-hmm" and continued. In the silence, we could hear her moist tongue lapping and occasional little sucking noises, and from Trish, little moans.

"Seems like she's doing it right," I murmured. Trish nodded with an aroused "um-hmm," and then whispered:

"I want to feel something else, ... somewhere else."

She didn't have to arch her back and press her ass against me to let me know what she meant, but it helped, and when she felt me guiding my cock between the cheeks of her ass, she nodded again with emphatic "um-hmm," and reached down to help me and then gave an aroused "uhnnn!" as he slipped into her pussy. Uhmm! Good, so good without a rubber!

"Me, too," Pat murmured, and Rick obliged, of course, and then we were moving around a bit to get deeper in them. When I reached down to find Trish's pussy, I felt Rick's arm, his hand already on Pat's, maybe already while she was sucking Trish's breast. I think the girls had moved on to holding both of each other's breasts; there had been a snort and chuckle and then an exchange of "um-hmms."

I wanted to arouse Trish with my fingers, to make her clutch me while I held still. Rick must have had the same idea from the motion of his forearm, his fingers apparently moving just as eagerly on Pat's clitoris as mine were on Trish's, and they were liking it from their aroused "uhnns" and "ooohs" as their stomachs tensed - well, Trish's did, for certain. And she did clutch me, making me add my own "uhnn" - more than just once as it happened again, and then more often and harder, until I couldn't hold still any longer, about to come and wanting - having - to move my cock in the pulsing grasp of her pussy.

I was just vaguely aware of the movement of Pat and Rick as I started to come and then felt Trish come, warm pussy juice wetting my fingers and warming my balls. As our orgasms waned, I was more aware of the other two, recognizing that all the panting and moaning hadn't been from just Trish and me. As we all stilled, just gasping, I drew my hand up and discovered that the girls now had their arms around each other and reached over and also put my arm around Pat. I felt Rick's hand draw Trish's hip closer to Pat's.

We lay like that until my cock slipped out, Trish responding softly:

"Hm-hmm, um-hmm," and then after a moment she whispered:

"Ooh! I almost kissed you."

"Hmm! I probably wouldn't have minded," Pat replied with a chuckle, adding:

"at least, when I was so aroused."

"That's all right," I assured them: "... the Dutch girls did."

"Really!?" Pat asked, and we loosened our embrace, the girls removing their arms from each other as Rick and I slid our hands down to "our girl's hip. Pat continued:

"I thought you were sleeping in different tents."

"We were, but then in Cologne we had two hotel rooms, but only slept in one of them."

The girls snickered, and then Trish rolled back against me, turning her head to ask:

"And they kissed? ... Oooh, ... what else did they do?

I made room for her to lie on her back, and Rick did the same for Pat and with a chuckle explained:

"Probably what you think. They told us they did it once after a party, a bit drunk, when they didn't end up with guys, and ..., well, ... it was good, ... of course, so I guess they did it when there weren't any boys who wanted to."

Trish responded with a surprised "Oh!" Pat snickered and asked, just as surprised:

"And they told you?!" I chuckled and replied:

"Not just like that. The first morning in the hotel, when we woke up, having rolled over in the night, one of them had her arm around the other one, holding her breast. Seemed real familiar. After we had all gone to the bathroom and were back in bed, they told us - one did, the other was more embarrassed about it, the one who had had her arm around the other one."

"I can imagine," Trish remarked, reminding me of her comment about kissing.

"So how did they come to kiss, ... with you there," Pat asked. I let Rick explain:

"Well, that wasn't until that evening. We were lying there, like this, and started to fondle their breasts, ..."

In the dark, I couldn't see anything, but apparently he reached over and touched all four of theirs. The girls snorted and then Pat said:

"Not now, I want to hear this."

"... and they started to fondle us, and then when one and then the other snorted, and one said 'Why not?', we discovered that they were fondling each other, too."

"Just like that?!" Trish asked. I continued the story:

"Um-hmm, and beginning to really enjoy it. I was thinking they were pretty clever to be able to do it with both hands on a girl and boy, like patting one's head and rubbing one's stomach."

The others all chuckled, and Rick replied: "You didn't tell me that."

"Then one said that if we didn't do something, she knew what she might want to do. The other objected, and, of course, we did, but they continued what they had been doing, too, even helping each other with their other hands ..."

"Oh! I guess they didn't have any inhibitions by then," Trish interjected.

"Not many, that's for sure. So that evening, one said she wanted to do what she had suggested in the morning, and the other agreed after we said that we would help by sucking her breasts ..."

"Both of you at once?" Pat asked. Rick replied:

"Only at first, then she gave him a rubber and said that she knew what the other one wanted, and started to urge me to straddle her so that she could do it to me."

"Oh, my gosh! ..." Trish exclaimed: "... her girlfriend eating her, and eating you at the same time!"

"Um-hmm, while I was ... trying to make her girlfriend happy."

"An orgy," Pat remarked with a snicker.

"Just a small one," I agreed: "The night before, I had been wondering if it was an orgy if two couples just happened to be doing it in the same bed."

"Like us," Trish commented with a snicker, and then recalled the start of our story and asked:

"And then they kissed?" Rick replied:

"Yeah, after everyone had come, and I had rolled off her, the other one crawled up and they embraced and kissed. Surprised me, but seemed kind of ..., well, appropriate, if they were accustomed to doing it together, sort of like what you said."

"Oooh, yeah, ... I guess. It's always nice to embrace afterwards."

"Anyone, even me," Pat remarked with a chuckle, but then added: "But you're right."

We were all silent for a few moments. For lack of anything better to do, I slid my hand up and held one of Trish's breasts, a nice small, firm handful. Rick must have done the same to Pat; they both responded with an approving "um-hmm." Then Trish started and exclaimed softly:

"Pat!"

Pat snickered and remarked:

"I just wondered what someone else's felt like. Seemed like a good time to find out."

"You're too curious."

"After hearing that. What did you do after that?"

"Pat! I'm worried about you!" I felt Trish hold Pat's hand still, but she didn't remove it from her pussy.

"What did we do?" Rick asked, and then remembered:

"We did it the other way. ... No, ... well, sort of: I was behind one of the girls, and she was doing it to him, while the other one was over his face."

The girls chuckled and I replied:

"That was when I was thinking it really was an orgy."

"I bet," Pat agreed with a snicker.

"And before you ask, in the morning, the girls did it to each other and then asked us to ... fuck them. Sorry, they used that word more liberally than we do."

"Oooh!" both girls responded, and Pat added: "at the same time?!"

"Um-hmm," Rick and agreed in unison.

"Oh!" Trish remarked, sounding very surprised.

"Definitely an orgy," Pat responded and then with a snort remarked:

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • What Sandy Was Not Told Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds