• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • The Widow's First Time

The Widow's First Time

I became a widow at the young age of 32 and had only ever been with my husband sexually. I was a content wife for 11 years if not satisfied. When I met my husband I was still in high school and more than eager, as most teenaged girls to get away from home. As a lot of girls from my hometown I married my first real boyfriend and lived "happily" ever after. Until my husband died of a sudden and massive heart attack.

Two years of living on my own and being alone had made me a very lonely and horny woman. Now I am my no means an unattractive woman, blonde, green eyes and a full sexy body, but I am not the type of person to go out and meet people and the people I do meet I don't usually let get to close to me. Therefore it turned out to me a task to meet men. The men who smiled at me or spoke to me at work or the grocery store were met with a brief but stand offish smile or greeting back. So it turned out that I had not dated let alone been laid since my husband passed.

After two years of trying to keep up my yard myself and not being happy with the way it was looking I decided to hire someone to do the work. I found an ad on Craig's list for a lawn care service and called the number.

The voice of the man on the other end of the phone was deep and sexy and immediately had my nipples erect. I laughed at myself after scheduling an appointment for him to come to my house and give me an estimate for a weekly service.

"He is probably an old man that can even get an erection anymore." But still my pussy was damp and my heart was racing.

The next day when the doorbell rang I had completely forgotten about the scheduled appointment.

"Who could that be?" I asked my dog, Lily a custom that had become too regular with no one else to talk to. I peeked out the peep hole and saw a very tall and muscular black man standing on my porch. "Oh" I said out loud but to myself as I realized it must be the landscaper as I didn't know who he was. I opened the door and was greeted with the biggest, friendliest smile I had ever seen

"Hello ma'am, I am Thomas, from the landscape service." I took the hand that was extended to me and as soon as his hand touched mine every hair on my body felt like it was standing on end. A shiver ran though my body and I pulled back quickly.

"Hello, Thomas, nice to meet you." I opened the door and offered for him to come inside while I got my shoes on to show him the yard and what I wanted done. He stepped inside the door and Lily ran up to greet him her whole body shaking as she attempted to wag her stump tail.

"Nice boxer." He said as he petted her, making her week.

"Thanks" I said in my usual short stand offish way. I bent over to pick up my tennis shoes and as I glanced over my shoulder I saw he was looking at my full round bottom. The idea that this gorgeous, muscular, dark man was checking out my ass took my breath away. I quickly stood up and then sat down in a kitchen chair to put my shoes on. Ha, I thought to myself, he can't see my ass now. Little did I know that as I leaned forward to put my shoes on he was getting a bird's eye view of my ample breasts. As I sat back up in the chair my gaze landed on his crotch and noticed that he had quite a bulge behind his khaki shorts. I glance away quickly but as my eyes met his I noticed that he was grinning and raised one eyebrow at me.

"Well, um let's go out the back door as that is where the most work is needed." I lead the way out to the massive back yard and could feel his eyes on my ass the whole way. "Okay as you can see I have a lot of property and I haven't been doing a very good job of keeping it up. I like my yard to be very meticulously landscaped, I like sharp lines and hate weeds so it might take you the good part of a day to get it all done."

He looked around and let out a whistle."Yeah, the flower beds are going to take a long time to weed the first time but once we get the weeds under control I can probably do the job in a day. The first time I might have to come out 2 maybe even 3 days to get it looking good." We agreed on a price for the initial work and then on a weekly rate, shook hands and he left.

He left me with an uncontrollable sexual need and only one way for me to satisfy it, by myself. I went back into the house and straight to my lonely bed. My whole body was flushed with sexual fever and I threw my clothes off as I made my way to the bed. I lay down naked on top of the quilt and ran my hands all over my own body imagining it was his huge black hands, touching, pinching, and rubbing me. I came in a wild frenzy after only a few minutes of fantasizing. My body shaking and trembling and I gasped for breath.

Now I had never been with anyone but my husband let alone a black man and we all know what is said about black men! My husband was not so fortunate in that department but not having anything to compare it to I had thought myself to be satisfied. Who would have thought that size could matter that much? Well let me tell you....

The next day as I woke up I could smell freshly cut grass and hear a lawn mower running in the backyard. I jumped up and peeked out the window to the back lawn, there he was on the riding mower, my breath caught in my throat. I hurried to the bathroom for a quick shower. After getting out of the shower I went back to my room to get dressed, I noticed that the blind I had peeked out was still turned open but as I moved to quickly close it a naughty thought sprung into my head. So what if he might get a glimpse of me? I am sure he sees a lot of things in his line of. Now there is no way of knowing if he could see me though one window but the thought of it had my clit swollen with desire and made me feel so very naughty. I slipped on a thin cotton sun dress and went to the kitchen. I made some lemonade and put it in the fridge for later.

Though out the morning I kept peeping out the windows to see how the yard was coming and to admire my landscaper as he worked now shirtless and glistening with sweat. Noon came finally and I saw him stopping for lunch break. I took the opportunity of offer some lemonade so that I could get a closer look at his muscular frame.

"Hello, I thought you might enjoy some lemonade! I made it fresh this morning." I called out as I walked up to him where he sat under a shade tree. He smiled that teasing smile of his as he looked up at me.

"Well thank you; it will definitely hit the spot in this heat!" I handed him the glass and turned to walk away but his free hand caught hold of the hem of my dress. "Sit with me?" he requested. I stammered a bit at the offer and looked around for something to sit on.

"I, well, I guess I could, but" He jumped up and went to the patio to fetch me a lawn chair and sat it in front of where he had been sitting before plopping himself back down on the grass. "Well, thank you." I sat cautiously on the edge of the chair, trying not to show too much flesh, but desiring to show him everything. My breathing was already shallow and thoughts of what he might have seen though my window had me blushing as his gaze trailed from my feet to my eyes.

"So, why doesn't your husband do your lawn?" he asked. I looked away from his eyes but not in grief, just so I could catch my breath to speak.

"He passed a couple of years ago." I feel his hand touch my ankle.

"I am sorry." He offered as his hand sent shock waves to my pussy and my nipples hardened under my slight dress. I pull my foot away and look at him again.

"It's been a long time." Not sure if I am talking about my husband's death or someone touching my bare skin. As Thomas raises his eyebrow again I know that he is wondering the same thing. I jump up and use the moment to excuse myself to go back inside. Thomas stands up and as I turn to go he says "Oh by the way Ma'am, you might want to make sure your blind is closed in the mornings." I stopped in my tracks and gasped. He had seen, just as I had hoped but I still felt violated. I started toward the house again. I thought I heard him whisper "Not that I minded the show."

The tingling in my vagina was more like a lightning strike at that moment.

The night was very restless for me. No matter how many times I masturbated my body just continued to be on fire with desire for my landscaper. I thought over and over about what he had said about the blinds and by morning I decided that the blinds would stay open from now on.

Next morning as the lawn had been mowed, Thomas was weeding flower beds. The beds ran all along the house and there were also several spaced out though out the back yard. I woke and headed for the shower. After shower as usual I went back to the bedroom to dress. My dresser is on the opposite side of the room from the window and as I bent over to get my clothes out of it I gazed back over my shoulder to the window. Out of the corner of my eye I saw him stand up in the flower bed and move closer to the window for a closer look. Pretending not to see him I stood up and turned half way to face the bed. If I looked to the slight left I had a clear view of him in my vanity mirror. Slowly as I stared at the reflection in the mirror, I ran my hands over my breasts and down my stomach and then my round firm hips. I picked up a bottle of lotion from my night table and preceded to lotion my entire body as I watched him watching me my hands rubbing moisturizer into every inch of my body, my breasts, hips, thighs, and even between my thighs. I am barely breathing as I see him rubbing a huge bulge though his pants.

I continue all the while willing him to pull it out so that I can see the monstrously big dark pole that I know is hidden behind the material. No matter how much I will it he does not free himself so I finally pull my dress over my otherwise naked body and turn to walk out of the bedroom, my pussy still throbbing with uncontrollable need.

I don't know when I made up my mind but I suddenly knew that I would put the fire out in my womb. When lunch time came around I once again poured him some lemonade but this time I also poured some for myself. I also made some sandwiches and took a blanket to the back yard with me. I bravely walked out to where he sat and motioned to the blanket thrown over my shoulder. He sprung up, took it from me and spread it for the both of us to sit down on.

"Thank you, I brought us some sandwiches and lemonade. I thought it would be nice to enjoy a bit of the day with you." He placed the tray on the edge of the blanket and motioned for me to sit down. I sat and he sat next to me, his knee brushing against my thigh as he did so. I closed my eyes and inhaled his musky scent as I licked my lips. I opened my eyes and he was staring at my mouth as my lips were slightly parted and moist.

"Thank you for working so hard. The yard looks marvelous. I might have to give you a bonus for all the hard work." Thomas once again cocked that eyebrow at that offer. "Would you have an idea of a bonus I could offer?" as I asked I leaned toward him and placed my hand on his thigh just about an inch below the end of his thickening shaft.

In one swift moment he grasped my face in his hand and was kissing me hard and thoroughly. I grasped his head with both of my hands and kissed him back with all the desire inside of me. His other hand tore the thin dress from my naked body and began to roam my nakedness. I pulled away and began tugging at the waistband of his jeans. I tried to get the button undone but my hands were shaking too badly and I cursed "Dam it Thomas I need that dick now!" He laughed and in a quick movement had his jeans undone as he slid them down I helped get his boots off and soon he was as naked as I.

I sat back and gazed at him in awe and amazement! His body rippled with muscles and his manhood was even bigger than I had imagined! I reached out and took it in my hand, it jumped in response. I was 8 inches long but the girth was the amazing part, it had to be at least 2" in diameter. I pushed him back so he was laying on the blanket and straddled his naked body, he took his huge dick in his hand to guild it into my tightness but I pushed his hand away and holding them down I kissed him again and then rained soft kisses and nibbles down his neck to his chest, over his chest and suckled his hard nipples, then down over his tight abs to his navel. I ran my tongue into his navel and swirled my tongue around it and flicked it in an out of the hole. Then I ran my tongue down the crease of his groin and softly sucked his testicular into my hot mouth.

Thomas sucked his breath in deeply and his hard cock jumped. I released the ball from my mouth and licked them all over then sucked them back into my mouth and rolled my tongue all around them. You take my hair into your hand, twist your fist in it and shove my head deeper to your scrotum.

"Yes suck them balls harder!" I suck them deep into my throat and clamp down with just the right pressure, then release and clamp again! His body thrashes around loving the pleasure/pain of my mouth. I move from his nuts and hold them up as I lick back to his anus and back again to finally take that beautiful dark meat into my mouth. I hold it in my hand and slowly lick from the shaft to the tip and run my tongue around the edge of the head. I push my tongue into the hole and twirl it then slid my mouth over the head and gulp as I try to fit the monster into my mouth. He thrusts forward and shoves his cock to the back of my throat; I relax my throat muscles and allow it to slide all the way into my throat.

He skull fucks me shoving that huge cock down my throat over and over again. I begin to gag and he releases my head to toss my body backward onto the blanket and grabs my hips in his huge hands to shove his rigid monster of a cock deep into my tight nearly virgin pussy! I scream out as it feels like he is tearing me apart.

"I have never had anything this big before!" I plead with him and he slows is assault on my tight hole until my body adjusts to his thick cock and I begin to beg him to fuck me.

"Yes Thomas, please give me all that black cock! Oh God yes it feels so fucking good! Tear that tight white pussy wide open!" The orgasms had started as soon as he entered me and continued to spasm though my body over and over again. My uterus muscles contracted over and over in orgasm after orgasm. Thomas was grunting and growling as he plowed his dick into me over and over again.

"Take this black dick! Take it! It's what you have been wanting, walking around half naked, putting on that show for me this morning! Now take all of it just like you asked for" I panted back.

"Oh God yes! Give me that monster! Rape this white pussy! Get it! Yes, yes, yes!!!!"

He suddenly flips me over and pulls on my hips forcing me onto my hands and knees. As he shoves his cock into me from behind I begin to squirt pussy juices all over the blanket below us. He slaps my ass hard and drives into me over and over as I scream out asking for more and more!

"Take it Thomas, take it! Get that white pussy! Fuck it like you have never fucked anyone before! Slap that fat ass!" I tighten my pussy muscles on his hard cock with each thrust literally milking the sperm from his black balls until he finally explodes inside my womb, stream after stream of hot sticky cum filling my pussy, womb and uterus to the hilt.

His body spasming and jerking until we both finally collapse onto our cum covered blanket. Thomas rolled to his back and pulled me against him.

'If I had known white pussy was that good I would have had some before now!"

I smiled and answered "If I had known black dick was this good I would have had some before now too!" I punched him in the side playfully. "But I'm glad we waited!"

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • The Widow's First Time

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 25 milliseconds