• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Mr. Towner Ch. 03

Mr. Towner Ch. 03

12

*Hey guys! Sorry for the long wait, I've been super busy! Please don't be shy with the feedback! ~ Enjoy!

He just stared at my panicked face. His eyes narrowed a little when i opened my mouth to scream in frustration, but I didn't.

"What's wrong doll? Haven't you always wanted children?"

I knew what he wanted me to say, I wanted to fight so bad though. "I'm tired."

"Answer my question."

"Yes. Okay, yes sir I want children." my tone was dry and annoyed. "I'm tired."

I wasn't tired at all, I was fired up, aggravated. He knew it too.

He always knew when I was lying...

***************

"I have this feeling that you are lying to me sweetie." he smiled after I yelled at him.

I shook my head quickly, "No.. Seriously.. Any minute. I never go to my friends on a school night.. It's Thursday idiot. That's a school night."

My eyes moved to my desk where my phone was. I knew if he looked on it, he would know the truth.

"Besides, you can't keep me HERE all night anyway.. The school janitors won't let you." I smiled matter-of-factly.

"idiot huh? apparently you think I am by making up this story as you go along. I know from speaking with your mom the beginning of the year that you'renever expected home any certain times when I talked to her about potential projects that may require students to stay later. Besides, you are school president, you are out and about all the time doll."

He saw me glance my eyes over towards my desk with fear, "but wait...let's get proof!" He let my arm go long enough to get to my desk and grab my phone.

"And doll, I would never dream of keeping you here all night. I have a home to go to; and the janitors won't say anything. They don't even come to this corner when they know I'm still here. I let them know when I leave and then they come clean this part."

He started looking through my phone with a big smile as he held my small frame down with one hand.

"No! Mr. Towner!!"

I started to get nervous.. I told myself there was no way he would take me to his house.. "Let me go!! You worthless pathetic little fuck!!" I yelled at him and turned my head to bite the wrist that was holding me down.

"Worthless pathetic little fuck?? awe thats so cute. you're giving me pet names now. hahahaha" he laughed as he scrolled more on my phone.

Still holding my wrists he pulled his hand and my arms back out of the way so I couldn't bite him.

"So still this mom story huh? lets check this out.." he said simply.

I knew when he opened my texts and noticed that the first one he pulled up was me telling my friend that I would be spending the night with her and that I already cleared it with my mom, because he laughed out loud.

"tsk. tsk. tsk. So now you are using lying to me as a defense. hmmmm. let's play a game.."

He started typing a text on my phone.

That's when I freaked out.

"No stop! Put it down! Right now!" I begged as I struggled more intensely. "Give it to me right NOW!!"

"Give it back? Why? You didnt need it earlier. That's why you left it on the desk; now all of a sudden you need it again?"

He finished typing the text.

"Want to know what it says? I'm holding my thumb on the button to send it. Here, lets read it first, I decided I wasn't coming to spend the night after all. I'm just going to head back home. Text me in the morning on your way to school."

He looked down at my terrified face, "that sounds pretty good. What do you think?"

"NO!! You can't keep me all night? Where am I supposed to sleep? Or eat? Or do anything?!" I was panicked then and it was very noticeable on my face.

"You can't do this.."

"You think I would mistreat you like that? I would give you a place to sleep and food to eat. A bath or shower. Why do you seem so panicked? Are you that afraid of me?"

He let my wrists go as I was still laid back on the desk.

"Keep in mind however, I do still have my finger on a button, that I plan on pressing."

"I hate you!! Your gunna make the biggest mistake of your life if you send that message. I will make your life a living hell every second we are together." I tried to sound as intimidating and threatening as I could. Trying to call his bluff.

"Awwwwe doll...you don't hate me."

He looked at my phone then back down at me...

"Ok here's a deal: No more physical force to make you do anything. Send this message on your phone, and go with me this evening and tonight. Open yourself up to me for one evening to show you anything. When the morning comes; if you still say you don't want me to touch you then I will leave you alone."

I gave in, I knew there was no use fighting right now, "Fine. Whatever."

He smiled as he sent the message and clapped his hands.

"What do you want to wear?" he smiled.

What do I want to wear? Why? "What?"

He narrowed his eyes slightly, "Clothes. This is a date. I'm asking you nicely what you want to wear so I can get it for you."

Really?

"A white dress.." I glared at him, "No outrageous amour of cleavage or see through!"

He laughed, "Got it. How do I know you will stay here while I'm gone?"

"You don't." I smiled.

"You know if you leave, this gentle part of me that I'm exposing you to, will be gone and I will hurt you. Badly."

His words sent a chill down my spine, and a tingle to my moist pussy.

"Fine, I'll stay.."

"See you soon doll, get yourself all fixed up for me." he smiled.

I curled my long town hair and hairsprayed it so it looked really nice. I pinned my long bangs back and dabbed just a little bit of makeup on. I spent extra time on my lips, making then the perfect baby pink color and then I put lotion on my long legs and arms.

I heard him open the door and suddenly got nervous about how I looked and blushed.

Why did I care so much? Because I like him. Fuck. I actually liked him.

He walked in the door and my back was turned.

"I've got your dress doll...hope it's the one you wanted."

As he finished saying that, I turned around to face him.

"Wow." Is the only thing he could manage to say when he saw me.

"Thank you. This one is fine." I grabbed the dress, turned around and changed.

"Let's go.." I sighed.

"You sure you're ready? If so, come on."

I went walking past him and he reached out and grabbed my arm so quick that I jumped.

He leaned over and kissed my cheek, "You are absolutely beautiful dressed up."

He smiled at me..."Come on and let's go."

As we got in the car I was suddenly nervous about the night. What if he hurt me? What if it was all just a trick? I had to distract myself so I looked at him as I nervously tapped my fingers on my thighs.

"What's your first name?" I asked, partially random.

"Don't be nervous doll. My name is Shane."

I repeated his name to myself, "Shane.."

I looked at him as we got closer to his house, "Shane, why me of all the students on campus? Your a good looking teacher. I'm sure MANY would LOVE to go out on a date with you.."

He took his eyes off the road and turned to look at me, then he turned his head back straight.

"Well thank you for the compliment. Why you huh? Well i've been waiting for you to come to my class. I've seen you confidently walk in the halls and the breezeway, like you said earlier...this isn't right....well it may not be but i don't care. I've been attracted to you for some time; as far as many others loving to go out with me...that may be true as well...but i'm not interested in them. i wanted you."

I blush at your compliment, "But I'm.. Well I was clueless. I didn't know anything about guys.. I hadn't even ever kissed a guy before you."

I laughed, "You have strange taste.." I lowered my gaze, "And an odd..."

I think: very sexy and effective...

"...way of showing interest."

I looked at his beautiful house as we pulled into the garage.

He gave a kind of nervous laugh.

"Yeah I can see where you would consider it odd. I guess maybe because I made a flirty comment to you and you seemed too offended to approach any other way."

He stepped out of the car and came around to my side...I was already climbing out and he took my hand and helped me stand..."Why did you say I have strange taste?"

I looked at the ground as he lead me in, "You could have anyone, And you decided to pick the most clueless inexperienced girl in the whole school."

I cracked a real smile as I looked at him, "Strange."

As I looked around I asked, "So what are we doing exactly?"

"Yeah I could have had anyone but I didn't want the;. and i don't see it as strange because of you saying you're clueless and inexperienced. Your innocence is what makes you so damn attractive."

He took my hand and started walking into the house...."Well your innocence and your body too" He looked at me and smiled, then winked.

We walked into the house and he stopped just inside the door. "Make yourself at home. Go anywhere in here you want. Drinks are in the fridge...anything you want. As far as what we are going to do, we aren't going to do anything. I am going to get changed...you are going to hang out for a bit getting comfortable and then we are leaving again. be right back. don't miss me. haha."

Then he walked back towards his bedroom.

How could this monster be so fucking nice? He was just being so silly and sweet..

I looked around the house and started to wander through the kitchen until I got to a room with a big lock on the outside. It was unlocked. I opened the door slowly but I couldn't see in the cold dark room.

I dismissed it and looked at the pictures on his walls and sat on his couch. My mind was so torn.. I started to almost argue with myself.

He is being so sweet... But I don't want a sweet lover... What turns me on is his roughness, his boldness, his control.. Maybe it was just a one time thing.. I'm being too easy.. Be harder to get..

Wait. I actually wanted him to hurt me? To FUCK me.

My mind stopped arguing when I heard him come back in the room and I looked at him. "Where are we going?"

He walked into the room and saw me sitting on the couch..

"Just sitting there? Damn, I thought you would be undressed by now."

He laughed a little....

"Just kidding with you. Well i told you i would feed you tonight. I thought we would go grab a bite to eat. Did you look around and get comfortable?"

He walked into the kitchen to grab a drink before we left and he saw the door to his extra room cracked open a little. He pushed it closed then he walked back over and looked at me...

His voice got a more stern tone immediately, "Did you go into that room?"

"What if I did?" I glared at him angrily. "Don't get that tone with me."

"Because you left the door cracked. At least if you're going to look at something and you don't want anyone to know then shut the door back." he smiled.

He leaned over on the counter with his hands down and he raised one eyebrow back at me. "What tone would that be? Did you see anything when you looked in the room?"

I glared at him, "I can do whatever I want. Don't boss me around Shane." I forced a slight smile at using his first name.

"I saw there was a bed.. But that was it." I looked at him curiously, "What's that room for? Why is there a lock on the OUTSIDE of the door?"

He raised up and crossed his arms this time....

"Don't boss you around? I thought that maybe you liked it when I did and yeah you can do whatever you want.....sometimes."

He laughed, "So how does it feel calling me by my first name? diferent from class huh?"

Then he got serious as he looked at the door then back at me.."So you saw a bed and nothing else?"

I blushed deep red at his comment, "I don't like it.." I lies as I already felt myself getting a tiny bit damp in my panties.

"You didn't answer my question Shane. Why is there a lock on the front of the door?"

"Oh you don't like it. ok then. i will remember that. Ha." he smiled.

He took a deep breath and sighed, "There is a lock on the outside to usually keep people out of there until I take a notion to show them."

"Oh? Well it's unlocked.. Seems kinda silly to have it unlocked.." I smiled.

I looked at the clock and saw it was almost 8pm. "Shane, we probably should get going for dinner. I'm getting tired.. I can't stay up too late."

I laughed a little, "I've got school in the morning.."

He went over to the door and snapped the padlock shut on it...

"There we go. Now that problem is fixed."

He walked out of the kitchen and lightly brushed my arm as he walked by.

"Yeah you're right. We do need to go and grab something to eat. But getting tired? Are you really? I'm always up way later than this."

He turned and looked at me as he was opening up the door..

"As far as school is concerned, haven't you ever thought about skipping a day? I know I sure have."

He laughed to himself and walked out the door before I had a chance to answer him...

That made me nervous as I slowly walked to the garage.

I finally got out to the car and I sat down with my back straight and I looked out the window. My fingers nervously tapped again.

"Stop being nervous doll. You are going to be fine." he almost ordered me.

"Where are we going to eat..?" I asked casually.

" I thought I would take us to this nice, quiet, place that one of my friend's run. Anything you want to eat or drink...no worries. And you're dressed just perfect for it." he smiled as he accelerated slowly.

I smiled and rubbed my tummy, "Sweet. I'm starving.. Long day."

I looked at the ground and got slightly quiet, "What happens when we go back to your house?"

He smiled, "Very long day."

His tone changed a little, more intense, "What do you want to happen doll?"

"Sleep. I would love to sleep Shane."

He looked over at me....

"agghh. sleeping is overrated. haha. well it looks like we are here. ready to get your eat and drink on?" he laughed a little, changing the subject.

"Yes, I am so hungry!"

"So am I. Come on, let's go in."

We walked in and his friend met us at the door. They shake hands and his friend smiles at me.

"Show us the way" Shane told him and he lead us to a dim lit corner table in the restaurant.

We sat and he looked over at me...

"Like I said...no matter what you want to eat or drink just order. It's all taken care of already."

I noticed there were very few people there and that our corner was especially desolate.

"Uhm... Steak sounds good.. Yeah. I will have that meal." I pointed to the meal on the menu.

I cleared my throat, "So why are we here?" I'm my head I wondered what he was up to.

"Yeah that sounds good. I think I may have that too."

He looked over at me....

"What do you mean? You said you were hungry and I thought we could enjoy a nice simple dinner together."

Simple? Really?

"Simple is Mac and Cheese at home.. You took me out."

"And? Is that a problem?" his eyes narrowed and I shook my head no.

"Want some wine?" his friend, Brian, asked as he poured Shane a glass.

"I don't drink." I said dryly. Then he left.

I started to wonder where I would sleep. "Do you have a guest bedroom?"

He started laughing, "I sure do. You might not like it though..."

"Excuse me?" my eyebrows raised in defiance. "Where am I supposed to sleep?"

His hand shot over and grabbed my thigh under the table...

"Don't you dare look at me with that look in your eyes. You have two choices.. One, you can sleep in my bed or in the room off the kitchen...your choice."

"I'm not sleeping in the same bed as you." I narrowed my eyes.

"Well that's your choice then. You can sleep in the other room off the kitchen. As you saw it stays dark in there most of the time so can just lie on that bed. No need for any attitude. We are sitting here trying to have a nice dinner. Do you want to change that?" his tone was threatening.

I rolled my eyes and sighed, "Fine.. I guess not."

The food finally came and I started to eat, "Mm.. Pretty good food."

"Yes. It is very good. I was hoping you would enjoy it." he smiled at me between bites.

I finished eating quickly and sat back in my chair, "Well I'm about ready to go now.."

He picked up his linen napkin and wiped his face then he balled it up and threw it down on the table. His voice gets the stern undertone again.

"You are ready to go? So everything is on your scehdule tonight? Here I thought we were going to have a nice, civil dinner and evening.."

"I'm sorry Shane, but I am not being uncivil..." I said in a hushed voice.

"Sorry? What are you sorry for? You apparently think you're not doing anything. All I wanted was to have a good night with you. Nothing about school. Nothing about teacher or student. Just me and you."

He begin to stand up from the table and glared down at me...

I was immediately worried that I had angered him and my face looked apologetic, "I'm sorry Shane.. Relax."

I reached to grab his hand and have him sit down, "So Uhm.. Why do you like teaching?" I tried to make normal conversation.

"I am relaxed. Like I said I just wanted to have a nice evening and night with you tonight. It only seems as if you don't have the same interest." he snapped at me.

His tone softens again as I reached out and touched his hand.

"See the effect you have on me. I teach to share what I know with all of you and because it feels like an accomplishment when I see that any or all of you understand something a little better."

I tried to hold back a yawn and looked at him, "Oh interesting.. So you seem like a really decent guy."

In my head I thought, A decent, hot, dominant powerful guy just like I like them..

"So why don't you have a girlfriend or something?" I blushed a little.

"Most people think I am. I suppose I am to some degree." he sighed.

I saw me fighting a yawn...

"Come on. Let's get ready. I can see you getting tired now."

He stood up and walked over behind me to pull my chair out. I stood and we turned to walk out.

"I had a girlfriend. She claimed that she couldn't handle me after a while. That I was showing too much interest into going to my job. So she left."

"Oh.. Sorry.. I'm so ready for bed.." I sighed.

"Bed huh? so you're ready to go lay down in the pla....spare room?" he stuttered nervously as he choked out a laugh.

My eyes widened at his correction, "I'm ready to sleep.. School in the morning remember?"

"Aw. You aren't ditching?"

I closed my eyes and smile, "Oh goodness Shane you are silly.." I laughed.

"How?"

"You actually think I would ever ditch school." I smiled bigger as we got to the house. "Thanks for dinner Shane."

We both got out of the car and he touched the small of my back, making me jump.

He felt you jump a little as he touched me.

"Why are you jumping now?? And you are very welcome."

I began walking across the kitchen floor and he followed me....

"You aren't gunna lock me in are you?" I laughed, half serious.

"No i will not lock the door...but like i told you earlier, it does stay pretty dark in here most of the time, let me show you in so you don't fall over anything."

He reached out and gripped both my hips with his strong hands. We walked into the dark room and he stopped us in the middle of the floor...still standing just where the light from the kitchen can still shine on us slightly and still holding onto my hips, he leaned over and kissed the side of my neck sensually..

"I hope you enjoyed our evening out." he purred into my sensitive neck, making me wet.

"I did. Thank you.." I moan as I step out of his grasp.

"You gunna sleep in that dress all night?" he winked.

I turned to face him with one eyebrow raised and a hint of defiance in my eyes.

"Maybe.. Are you gunna stand there all night?"

I smiled a little. I was flirting.. Uh-oh.

"I just might." he said simply.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Mr. Towner Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 92 milliseconds