• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Lesbian Sex
  • /
  • Sweat Soaked Shorts

Sweat Soaked Shorts

12

Chapter 1

Warm up and stretch.

At 7.30 in the morning it was already too hot and I was finding it difficult not to fidget as sweat trickling down my back pooling between my butt cheeks and soaking into the top of my electric blue running shorts.

I had recently started to run the trail path of NYC's Van Courtland Park with my friend Jessie. An older Dominican woman I knew through my Aunt, Titi Santina.

Jessie was a little late and my mind was starting to wander. I imagined what I must look like to the other people in the park. They would see a short Puerto Rican girl with long curly hair tied back, framing a soft, sensual face with large dark eyes and plumb kissy lips. My skin is very lightly freckled and a rich golden olive tan. Legs, toned; the sculpted curves of an enthusiastic runner. My legs bumped the high, round and generous cheeks of my ass which curved together with my stomach and though tight, stuck out and was a endless source of fuel for Jessie to tease me. Calling me all sorts of names that referred to my proud proportions. The most common was Beany because years ago she noticed that in profile my body had the shape of a kidney bean. And when I thought of how I looked I would also think of how good Jessie and me must have looked together. If I was the kitten she was the cat. Her feline, mischievous mouth clashed with intense green eyes that almost glowed, framed by large, arched eyebrows. Skin a warm tone between caramel and chestnut. Jessie's strong thick curves were somewhat similar to mine apart from one obvious difference. Her large pendulous breasts.

As I waited I floated into fantasy. Vague images. Scenes of catching Jessie changing. Glimpsing her tits free and on display, maybe a peek of her pussy as we undress for a swim...

Catching myself I focused on the moment, back to reality.

I bounced on the balls of my feet. Squinting, watching the low sun flicker through the trees. I concentrated on my breathing. My cute 32B breasts snug under the tshirt that already had a small batch of sweat soaking through at the collar.

With a yelp I caught the sting of a slap on my butt and suddenly Jessie was running in front of me. She spun around and with a flick of her tongue and with a low giggle said,

" Keep up Champ we got 3 miles of trail to work through."

I felt my stomach in my month. Jessie looked amazing. Her tight white running shirt left her arms bare and her bust and belly covered but still so plumb and full. As usual her shorts where too short and so hot. Her phone in an interior pocket, making a small angular lump on her right hip. As her round, full cheeks bounced the bottom of her sheer, black shorts would flick up and I would get a flash of the base of her ass cheeks. That little wrinkle where cheek meets thigh getting tight then loose, tight then loose. I quickly caught up to her and we started our usual routine of work gossip and chat about various TV shows. I stole glances at my magnificent running partner. Watched sweat patches grow. The bounce of her juicy curves, her thick dark curly hair pulled back into a flowing ponytail. Even though I was focused on the run I felt a vague flicker in my pussy. My kitten had started to purr.

As we climbed the hill our chat slowed. Sweat streamed down our faces. We must have been about a mile into the run when Jessie took a detour off the path.

"Beany in gotta pee," she squeaked as I watched her sweaty curves disappears into the woods. I spun on my heels and was quickly right behind her as we followed a vague path deep into the thick foliage. After about 15 seconds Jessie led me into a small clearing.

She hooked her thumbs around her waistband and asked if we were alone.

" Of course," I said. "We're in the middle of nowhere."

With a face of desperation and gulping air Jessie muttered "Good, Just you and me."

My head darted about looking for anybody that may stumble past us. Jessie's shorts and panties were so drenched in sweat that she having trouble peeling them past her generously sized rear end. She looked over her shoulder at me with a mixture of comedic horror and frustration, " I really gotta pee!" she hissed. She sucked her teeth, realized her phone was getting in the way and passed it to me. So at last at the top of her butt crack appeared and she tugged the kit past her tush. Perhaps she heard me gasp as I had my first good look at her bare behind. Though her skin was a warm brown her tan lines were still quite visible and incredibly sexy. My stomach tightened as a warm tingle tickled my sex.

With her shorts and panties around her ankles she looked around and asked for confirmation that no one was coming. I had no idea. Her butt had hypnotized me and my pee watchman job had totally slipped my mind. With a half assed, "You're fine." from me she squatted, looking over her shoulder again at me, paused then a tiny squirt of pee escaped. The sound of the piss on the forest floor and the sparkle of light that refracted off the tiny gush forced my attention to Jessie's spread butt as she squatted. What startled me was the hairyness. I expected a trim bush like mine but no, Jessie's muff was furry and pitch black with thick pubes. With the light behind her she was almost silhouetted so I couldn't see much detail but my attention was snapped away from her rear by her low moan. The squirt of piss from a second ago was followed by a pressure hose of crystal clear pee. It hit the ground, splashing the inside of Jessie's ankles and wetting her spread cheeks and the back of her running shorts, which she was now desperately tugging forward. Still peeing with the force of a thoroughbred Jessie looked back over her shoulder at me and mumbled, "Now that's good." but seeing I was staring at her soaking peach she snapped the clichéd, "Take a picture, it'll last longer." Caught, I gave a guilty grin, felt my eyebrows raise two foot and realized I was vaguely stroking my clit through my shorts. I laughed, Jessie giggled then my mind sprung into perverted action. Reaching behind me I grabbed Jessie phone. As she stumbled up straight, grappling

with her sodden shorts I snapped a photo her. "You dirty bitch! You got me." Jessie yelped. Then firing blind I snapped another photo of her. Jessie was stunned, prone as kitten with her wet kit still halfway up her thighs. Her big round butt glistening with sweat and a splash of pee.

With the most evil of grins she pulled her kit back down and teased me with, "Hey Mami, I'll give you something to remember me by." One foot quickly stepped out of her shorts, her shoulders lowered, she reached behind to the inside of her cheeks and with what seemed like no effort she spread her ass. Raising her phone I snapped off a photo with out looking. My stomach flipping and even with my sweaty crotch my wet pussy was becoming overwhelming.

The moment was so uncomfortable. I was lost with no idea what to do next then out of the corner of my eye I noticed two other runners just cresting the ridge. Tapping Jessie's arm I pointed at them and with out a word she quickly tugged her shorts back up and I slipped her phone into the tight pocket of my shorts. We trotted back to the main path. Joining about 20 yards behind the two other runners. For about 5 minutes we ran in silence. I desperately wanted to say something but I had no idea what. Leaving the dirt track we hit the tarmac road that went past the old, dilapidated Park Ranger's hut. The unspoken tension was broken when Jessie pulling up. A stone in her shoe had nipped her heel and hobbling to the hut she leant again the wall and pulled off her sneaker. Shaking the pebble out she asked how the photos looked. Her direct question came as somewhat of a relief and I answered her honestly that I didn't even get a chance to check them out. Her damp tush was distraction enough. Asking for the phone she said it was best that they were deleted. Reluctantly I agree, wishing I had at least got a glimpse of then. As I handed the phone to Jessie our fingers brushed and eyes met. Again Jessie flashed that wicked smile, "This is exciting yes?".

"Yes, well exercise gets the endorphins pumping. The blood busy." I answered. Desperately trying to suppress a childish giggle.

"So, these photo's you took of me. How slutty do I look?"

"To be honest Jessie you look slutty in every photo, so these, if I had to guess will be off the charts!"

"We'll see." then opening up her gallery she laughed and turned the camera for me to see.

The first photo was pure comedy. Her butt was not even in the shot and her head in three quarter profile, low in frame with a goofy mask of relief. A woman peeing who had been holding it in for a while. More forest glade than smut.

Brushing off the photo with hands on my hips I confidently stated, "See, you've nothing to worry about."

"Uh huh, Beany." Looking deep into me then back at her gallery she swipped to the next photo, "So it looks like you're an artist." Looking at the photo I saw what she meant. The low morning sun was right behind her and only Jessie's back from shoulders to knees were visible. The squat had spread her cheeks with the forest of pubes and meaty pussy lips black, silhouetted and partially hidden by lens flare. Light danced off the puddle beneath her and the drops attached to her bush. I felt a mixture of disappointment and confusion when I realized that the silhouetted nature of the photo had hidden any detail of her butt hole. Why on earth was I so desperate to check out Jessie's ass? Then of course, like some Santeria Priestess, Jessie read my mind, "Lucky you didn't catch my asshole. I'd so embarrassed."

"Well it looks like you're all good. These are nothing. Rude fun."

"But the last one Beany. I know you haven't forgot you took it."

"It'll be of a tree and your shoulder."

Jessie looked at her phone then at me with genuine shock.

"It's a little more than that B." and Jessie passed me then phone.

I made a low, slight squeal. The picture was pure filth. Jessie looking over her shoulder straight at the viewer. Her face almost snarling, daring you to challenge her. Sweat plastering hair to forehead. Brow furrowed in some kind of sensual fever. Her running tanktop drenched in sweat, riding up her back with the thick straps of her sports bra exposed. Her hands clamp around her cheeks and with such a fierce thrill I see her left fingers are only an inch or so away from her hairy asshole. Distorting, pulling and slightly opening it. Winking the bright pink eye. The right hand is lower on the right butt cheek and nearer Jessie's pussy, tugging it slightly open. Through her thick black pubes, between her milk chocolate lips the sopping wet pink of her sex leaps out. Jessie stepped beside me so we could both look at the photo at the same time. Her sweaty shoulder brushed me and was almost eye level with her fat, massive titties.

" I can zoom in." she whispered and pinching the screen with her fingers we both got a close up of her drenched pussy and ass. Pubes held droplets of moister. The wrinkled texture of her distorted anus and labia seemed so perfect and contrasted with the pink shiny inner folds of her sex.

Jessie muttered, "If I could eat me I would."

I gulped and resided the urge to make eye contact with her but I couldn't and she leaned forward...and pulled her running shoe back on. I stood there with my knees shaking and a puddle of juice in my running shorts as Jessie ran on, back toward the trail.

I got my shit together and desperately tried to forget the previous 10 minutes. After another half hour of running and distracted small talk we arrived at our starting place. Both sweating heavenly and buzzing from the strange bit of lesbian play we did our usual breakdown of our run. As we discussed our pace and the condition of the path it became obvious that neither of us was going to mention the photos. That was fine by me because I was still trying to process what had happened. So the uncomfortable conversation trailed off and Jessie hugged me goodbye. We separated with our usual hug and mumbled an agreement to meet same time tomorrow. I watched her walk back toward the car park. Her dark Dominican skin glistening and large round butt bouncing with each step.

*

Chapter 2

The cautious jog.

As the rest of the day went on I constantly fought the urge to cancel the next days run but my conflicted feelings about the mornings events kept being suppressed by one dominant feeling, I enjoyed it all so much.

I left work totally spaced out, Jessies curves dominated every thought and as my train rumbled up to Yonkers I had to almost wrestle my hand away from strolling inside my panties. I had never felt so horny.

Before the days Sapphic fun run I had played around with a couple of girls. The first was my cousin's fat Jamaican bridesmaid who ate my pussy during the drunken hen weekend in Cancun. After I had almost died due to the amazing orgasm she'd forced on me she just raised my legs up, kissed my asshole then walked back down to the hotel bar. I was relieved I wasn't expected to eat her out because the idea of returning the favor freaked me out.

Then a Skype cam chat with my old boss (a skinny red headed Irish woman) once ended up me naked and fingering my spread pussy after she watched urging me on with filthy commentary and her right hand busy between her legs beneath the camera's gaze.

I spent plenty of time with both woman after the encounters but the lesbian shenanigans where never mentioned which was fine by me.

There are few things that smoother my libido but my parents badgering me is one of them and the moment I got home they were on my case. I had moved back home 4 months earlier, after my asshole ex-fiancé was arrested, naked and smoking crack with his withered Bitch of an ex. Bombarded with questions, suggestions and ideas about getting my life back on track I dodged their interference, grabbed my laptop and flopped onto the couch with my earphones in and a bowl of my Moms Chicken and rice. Just as I was about to crank Muse up I heard something that almost made my spit-take my soda. My Mom had met Jessie at the supermarket and Jessie was so grateful I was helping her get back into shape. Struggling to keep composed and just gave my puppy dog eyes and whined, "Mom I'm really tired." And so with a warm empathetic smile Mom went back to the kitchen to bother my Dad about whatever harebrained business scheme he was brewing up.

Facebook was dead. Just the usual mixture of bitchiness and reminders that I had so little. I checked out a couple of Stephenie Meyer's forums but found no friends on the chatrooms so after wasting more time on Break.com hoping to raise a smile I felt lost. An incredibly confusing day had crashed around me and I felt empty. Then as force of habit and without thinking about it I decided I might as well check my email. Something I rarely did.

Who emails me expect spammers and my weird cousin Charles in New Orleans.

Who emails me? Jessie emails me. My stomach flipped again and the universe held it's breath. The email was titled "Track maps" and 6 jpegs were attached. Of course I scrolled down immediately but to my immense disappoint found exactly that. Maps of other trail running routes in New York. Until then I had not admitted to myself how desperately I wanted to see those photos again. And to be honest why would Jessie risk giving me copies of such sleazy photos of her? She played an active and influential part in our local Spanish speaking community. My hand dropped away from the laptop's touchpad and I felt the early budding of tears. Pathetic. Then the smallest spark got my attention through the bleak fog. There were 6 jpegs attached. I had just scrapped the top of the third then surrendered when I saw it was another fucking map. The other three jpegs were..?

Yes, the fourth was the goofy profile of Jessie's head, the fifth her shoulders to knees silhouetted and the sixth? I paused did she really send that one. Really?

She did.

I stared at it. Stunned emotions bounced around inside me. Agony and ecstasy.

Jessie's face distorted with lust in the photo. Her sex displayed to me like a prize. My prize.

Then beneath it was the clearest message I could of hoped for, " I trust you Beany."

I saved the photos to a hidden file then deleted the email.

My pussy now ached for attention. Flexing and grinding inner thighs together I caught myself grinning like some dumb stoner. I needed to be alone and so mumbling some vague explanation to my parents I headed to my room with my laptop and wet panties.

Almost tripping up as I rushed into my room I shut my blinds, opened my laptop and clicked the file. The little thumbnails teased me. Small reminders, vague shapes, contrasting colors in miniature. I started to undress down to my bra and panties. Clothes scattered around my bedroom. Then as I watched intensely in my full length mirror I reached behind me and started to unclasp my bra. Admiring my fine Latina curves, suddenly very conscious of my breathing, I focused on my wet panties, transparent with my juice and clinging to the valley and ridge of my pussy. A camel toe smiling at me.

Thinking of the sensation coming up. An orgasm with Jessie. Her hairy pussy and big round chestnut butt calling me in digital clarity.

Biting my bottom lip, my titties almost free...

Then suddenly there's a commotion downstairs, my father yelled. Something smashed.

Instinctively I shut my laptop, pulled on my gown and paused to catch my breath. The ruckus down stairs continued. My name called. The harsh thud of a slammed door resonated through the walls and then I knew what was up. My parents had drunk a beer too many and rows from weeks, months, years ago and burst back into life. Evening over. Pussy play turned to dust.

And so thirty seconds later my Mum in tears and at my bedroom door, asking if she could spent the night in my room on what had long ago been christened the Booze battle cot.

I fell asleep to the all too familiar sound of my Mom's low grumble of complaint. My Father this, my Father that. My damp panties rubbing against my inner thighs. Under the covers a finger very gently flicking my clit. Flexing my asshole and tickling it with my left pinky finger.

*

Chapter 3

The sprint never ends.

My dreams were a jumble of images, hardly remembered but defiantly sordid and interrupted by the shrill, electronic squawk of an early morning text. Jessie's message was brief but clear 'I hope you're ready." Without hesitating I texted back through drowsy, squinting eyes, "20 minutes. We'll have fun.". Stopping to take a whiff of my fingers. Rich and thick with the strong musky smell of my pussy. My hand strayed back down South but with a feat of superhuman strength I resisted and hopped out of bed, skipped over my snoring Mother and darted into the bathroom. A pee, a 5 minute shower and a big glass of cold water later I was naked, back in my bedroom and choosing something to wear. There was one outfit that screamed at me and with a muffled giggle I slipped into it. Kissing my sleeping Mother goodbye I left home and jogged lightly to the Park. The air smelled fresh and looked so clear. A low morning sun picked out the pin pricks of dew on the grass and I had never felt more alive. My titties, sensitive and almost heaving. A new sensation to me considering their petit, tight size. As I rounded the corner of my block and the Van Courtland park came into view my sex almost inhaled. My clit gave a vague twitch and my tiny taint seemed to tighten. Suddenly my plump bottom lip were stinging because I was biting it so hard. Now at our meeting spot I had a pinch of panic. Where was Jessie? Looking toward the car park I couldn't see her. Was she blowing me out? A humiliating trick? Rev me up the leave me to bounce around with a unscratchable itch. I couldn't see Jessie. Nothing between me and car park expect a fat herb walking a tiny dog.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Lesbian Sex
  • /
  • Sweat Soaked Shorts

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 94 milliseconds