• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Sex for Money, Rent, & Food Ch. 12

Sex for Money, Rent, & Food Ch. 12

Malcolm's business arrangement turns sour when he has second thoughts.

Arranging for temporary housing, albeit luxury accommodations, Malcolm put up June and her three children in a swanky, penthouse condominium that he owned downtown. He hired a nanny to watch the children when he needed June to service his friends. Only, wanting to give her some space and some time after what happened between her and her husband, he told her to call him when she was ready to see a client. Until then, he left her alone with her children.

"Take whatever time you want, a week, a month, however long you need. I don't care. I need you to recover. I need for you to have your head on right to focus on our mutual satisfaction agreement. I need you to feel safe and sexy. I need you to earn some money for yourself and to give me some dirty talk," he said in his deep baritone voice capped off with his big booming laugh.

In was nearly a month when June picked up the phone and called Malcolm. They hadn't seen one another since he put her up in his lofty palace. Excited to hear his voice, she couldn't wait to talk to him. She missed him. Only, she didn't want him to know that she was in love with him. Unfortunately, there's no room for love in her business. Best she back burner her feelings of love and romance until after she was done having sex for money. Maybe once she's made enough money, she can concentrate more on finding a nice guy. For now, she needed money.

"I'm ready to earn my keep, Malcolm," she said as soon as he picked up the phone.

"Not wasting any time on small talk, you're right to the point," he said laughing. "Hi, how are you?"

"I'm better thanks to you," she said without emotion.

The fear of what was to come paralyzed her. More than she felt when working for Larry, her role in life was official now. She was a professional call girl working for a rich and powerful man, a man who could protect her and keep her safe from harm. Instead of feeling relieved, instead of feeling safe, she felt nervous. What she did for fun and money with Larry was now the real deal and the big time. Just as she had much to gain, she had much to lose too.

She had better not screw this up or she'd be out of here on her ass and on the street with no job and no money. All she had to do for Malcolm to give her all that she needed to live in style was to suck and fuck black men. All she needed to do was to supply Malcolm with enough titillation that he'll allow her to continue living here while she earned lots of money. A dream deal, she didn't understand why she wasn't happier. If anything she was sad.

"Did you get all the things I sent over?"

"Yes, thank you," she said. Afraid to open some of the bags and boxes, except for the things he bought for her children, all that he bought her were still in the unopened bags and boxes. Judging them by the stores she shopped, everything he bought her was expensive. "I was going to call you to thank you and to let you know they were received, but I figured you got that information from the doorman already. Only, how did you know my sizes?"

"I went through your things when you were taking the kids to school. My first time snooping through a woman's closet, I was glad that I didn't find anything personal," he said with his big laugh. "I hope you don't mind. I wanted to surprise you."

"You did," she said with a laugh. "With the doorman delivering packages every day for a week, it was like Christmas."

"Listen, June, even though you're the one who called me to tell me that you're ready to see clients, tell me if it's too soon. After all that you've been through, I don't want to rush you. Even though I have someone in mind, I'm willing to wait. After I told him about you, champing at the bit to meet you, I have a client who's available at a moment's notice, " he said.

"I see," she said in two words and two syllables, answering him in the way that he used to answer her, short and succinct.

Her stomach turned with the thoughts of having sex with a man she never met before. She was sick with dread to have sex with someone other than Malcolm. She realized now that she was all talk and could never do that gangbang that Larry wanted her to do. She didn't understand why she didn't feel as uncomfortable meeting Malcolm as she was feeling uncomfortable meeting someone else. Maybe because she's met Malcolm and has grown attached to him is the reason why she wished she never made this agreement with him.

Only, what else could she do? Just as she was stuck living with her drunk, unemployed husband, after Malcolm helped her and set her up here, she was tied to this arrangement. Besides, once she had sex with the first man that Malcolm arranged and once she got her feet wet, maybe she'd warm up to the idea of giving men what they needed in exchange for what she needed. It was all just sex for money, just as Malcolm had told her, she needed to get her mind right.

"No, I'm good. I'm ready. Matter of fact," she said choosing her words carefully. She wondered if she should reveal her feelings for the big man but, diving in head first, she took the leap of faith anyway. "More than looking forward to having sex with a strange, black man," she said with a nervous laugh while hoping he'd take her not so subtle hint, "I'm more looking forward to having sex with you while telling you all about what he did to me and what I did to him."

She remained quiet while listening to hear if he'd renege on their agreement to satisfy her with his cock before she pleasures him with her words. More than the money she'd earn, more than him putting her up in this beautiful condo, she was more excited about finally having sex with him.

"Good, good, that's good June. I'm looking forward to hearing you tell me all that happened too. I'm glad you remembered our arrangement. I was worried that blow to the head you took may have given you amnesia," he said with a big laugh. "Anyway, the man that I'd like you to meet is my best friend. I've known him all of my life. He's a good man and like me he has a big cock," he said.

This was it. Without any further ado, without any more discussion, it was all just business to him now. She's spent the last month reaping the benefits of his generosity and not it was her turn to reward him with what he wanted all along. Even though she was happy to finally earn some much needed money, even though she was excited about finally having sex with Malcolm, she was crushed that she'd first have to have sex with someone else before having sex with him.

Moreover, she now knew that he didn't want her in the way that she wanted him. If he wanted her at all, he'd never allow another man to have sex with her. She was crazy to think that he'd be interested in her. Why would he? Why should he? A poor, white, uneducated woman saddled with three, small children who turned to prostitution out of necessity to make ends meet, why would someone like him want her when he could have anyone, white, yellow, or black?

Just as she agreed, she had to service his friends. A deal was a deal and her having sex with his friends was the deal. Tragically for her, after what happened in the backseat of Malcolm's car and after the near death altercation with her husband, somewhere along the way she had lost her sexual adventurous appetite for prostitution and her lustful desire to service any man other than Malcolm for money. After he showed her the kind, generous, and caring man that he was, she had fallen for him. Just as she knew he was kind, generous, and caring, she knew too that he was dangerous should she double cross him and not go through this agreement.

She had no choice. After he arranged her safe passage and gave her a place to live, after he spent thousands of dollars on clothes for her and gifts for her children, she couldn't say no to him. She owed him. How could she deny the man who saved her life the simple sexual pleasure of what he wanted, when all that he wanted was dirty talk? How could she deny the man she loved and the man who gave her a second chance at happiness anything? She couldn't and she wouldn't. Whatever he wanted her to do, she would, even if it meant having sex with someone else.

Even if she was successful in blanking her mind of emotions, just going through the motions, faking the intimacy, and having sex with anyone other than Malcolm would break her heart. Yet, as per their agreement, having sex with someone else was the only way that he'd have sex with her. Having sex with someone else was the only way that she could give him some sexual satisfaction. After not seeing or hearing from him for a month and finally hearing his voice on the phone, she knew now that she loved him. Only, falling in love with him would be her undoing.

Sadly, just as she knew she loved him, she knew that he didn't love her. He only loved talking and listening. He loved the visuals he received from talking dirty. He loved fast cars, fast women, and money. He didn't love her. He'd never love her. She was just another employee to him.

Best she put her emotions aside and blank her mind from feeling anything but the job she agreed to do. It was just a job after all. Her job was to have sex with black men. Her job was to tell Malcolm everything she did to them and everything they did to her.

Hoping beyond hope, perhaps she had a silver lined cloud to brighten her dark sky. She wondered if after having sex with someone to have sex with Malcolm, if she could make him fall in love with her. Women have been doing that with sex since forever. Maybe after the first time having sex with him, she'll learn what he likes and what he needs to have other than dirty talk. Only, someone like him could replace her any time with another woman, maybe even a black woman. Besides, he's the type of man who'd want a child of his own, a boy, no doubt, and she's already had her tubes tied. She berated herself for thinking about giving him a baby, a boy, when he only wanted dirty talk.

"Okay. How do we do this? Do I meet him somewhere for a drink? Do we go to dinner first? What? You tell me. This is all new to me. In case you forgot," she said with a laugh. "You were my first client. I haven't had sex with anyone except my husband and one time with Larry. Moreover, even with you, based on Bill Clinton's definition of sex, having only given you a blowjob, we really didn't have sex," she said with a little laugh.

"I hear you, June, and I didn't forget about your limited sexual experiences. Hell, compare to all the hos I've been with, you're practically a virgin," he said with another loud laugh."

Not wanting to hear all the women he's been with, she abruptly changed the subject. A pang of jealous hit her heart in the way that she wished jealousy would make him call this whole thing off and not go through with it. Much in the way of Richard Gere with Julia Roberts in Pretty Woman, she imagined him rescuing her from her call girl fate by claiming her for himself.

"Do I go to him or does he come to me?"

"He'll come to your place for sex. It's just sex. Have dinner before he arrives or after he leaves. That's up to you. He's the type of guy that doesn't want anything else but sex. Sex with a beautiful, willing white woman is all that he wants. He just wants sex," he said.

"Okay," she said while thinking, he's much like you, only interested in sex in that regard, but she didn't voice her protest, that is, until he became more specific in his friend's needs.

"By the way, he loves anal sex."

"Anal sex?"

"Why? What's wrong?"

"I never had anal sex," she said.

"Oh, oh, that's a problem," said Malcolm. "Are you willing to try having anal sex or are you totally turned off by the thought of being fucked up the ass?"

"Totally turned off," she said without hesitation.

"Maybe after a couple glasses of champagne, some lighting, romantic music, a warm bath, and--"

"I don't think I can Malcolm. Especially with it being the first time, anal sex is something that I need to be eased into doing. Perhaps that's something you can help me with before doing that with a stranger," she said pleading her case.

"Okay, yeah, sure. Don't worry about having anal sex, June. I'll talk to him about that. I'm glad you told me," said Malcolm.

"I'm willing to do everything else short of that, Malcolm. Okay?"

"Yeah, sure, okay. Really, don't worry about it, June," he said. "I'll take care of it."

"Okay. When?"

"Saturday night. I'll arrange for the Nanny to take the kids overnight," he said," in case he wants to stay overnight.

"So, how often am I doing this?"

"Doing what, June?"

"Having sex with black men."

"As often as you want. You tell me. I have a lot of rich, black friends who'd want someone like you."

"Sorry for being so crass to ask about money, but money is the reason why I agreed to do this, after all. How much is he paying me?"

"A thousand dollars an hour. You decide how long you want him to stay. If he spends the night, five or six hours, the going rate is ten thousand dollars."

"Must I stay awake to earn that kind of money?" She laughed.

"You're free to make your own agreement with him. So long as he's happy and wants to return for more, whatever you two decide is fine with me."

"What's his name?"

"No names, June. He doesn't know your name. Just as I'm sure he'll make up a name, you're free to make up a name too. We'll get together Sunday for brunch and you can tell me all about what happened."

"Brunch? Here or at your place?"

"I'll take you out to a restaurant where we can be alone."

"Aren't you forgetting something, Malcolm?"

"What?"

"You pleasure me with your cock before I pleasure you with my words," she said with some reservation.

"Oh, yeah, that's right. I forgot. Sorry. Then, I come to your place and you can tell me all that happened after we make love. Okay? How's that?"

"Perfect," she said as if a school girl having just being invited to a prom. Thank you Malcolm."

He hung up the phone and, but for dropping off the children at school and picking them up, June stayed sequestered in the condo for the rest of the week. Malcolm gave her his custom Chrysler 300 to use after he picked up his new car, the Cadillac CTS-V coupe, the one that he told her about. She should be happy but she was sad. She should be grateful to be safely away from her husband but she was unsettled and feeling restlessly anxious. It was a big adjustment living here as big as it would be servicing Malcolm's friends. She wanted love instead of sex. She wanted Malcolm instead of someone else. Only and obviously, it wasn't to be.

Right on time, precisely at 8pm, the doorman announced her a visitor.

"Send him up," she said wanting to ask the doorman what he looked like. Only, she already knew what he looked like. Only, it didn't matter so much what he looked like. All she knew was that he was a black man. Truly, it didn't matter what he looked like. She loved Malcolm and when with this stranger, her way of getting through this, she'd pretend she was with him.

Dressed for the occasion in slinky, black dress that Malcolm bought her, she looked stunning. When she opened the door to greet her John, she was surprised that it was Malcolm.

"What are you doing here? Did your friend cancel?"

"No he's here."

She stepped by him to look out in the hall.

"Where is he?"

"He's standing in front of you. Me."

"You?"

"Yes, me," he said smiling at her. "I'm your date for the evening and I plan on staying overnight and forever, if you'll have me."

"Oh, Malcolm," she said reaching up to kiss him while hugging him.

"I don't want you having sex with anyone else but me, June. By the way, I was only kidding about the anal sex," he said with a booming laugh. "I love you, June. I love you," he said pulling out a box from his pocket and falling to one knee. "Will you marry me?"

"Yes," she said without even opening the box. "Only, I'd have to finalize my divorce from John, first."

"I already have my lawyers working on that for you."

THE END

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Sex for Money, Rent, & Food Ch. 12

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 359 milliseconds