• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • 'Clubbin

'Clubbin

Hayley Wolfe checked herself in the mirror for the umpteenth time as her friend Magnolia pulled up to the valet. Usually to shy away from the sin vanity, Hayley had to admit, she looked gorgeous. Her usually neck-length red hair had been grown down to the shoulder, her black dress clung dangerously to her thighs and hips, and Open-toed pumps fresh from the shoe store that morning transformed her from punk rock goddess to sexy siren of Belleville.

"You sure you don't want any make-up, Hayley?" Maggie asked curiously.

"No thanks, Mags. I'm pretty sure I don't need it."

"Cocky tonight, aren't we?"

"Every day of my life."

Maggie handed the keys to her father's Porsche to valet, a skinny man who couldn't be anywhere past thirty, or near it, for that matter. "Make sure you take care of my car, good sir."

The valet stood at attention and nodded his head. "Your car's in good hands, Ma'am."

"Ma'am?" Hayley asked, coming around the corner of the dark Porsche, hips swinging vivaciously. "How gentlemanly. I've always had a soft spot for gentleman." She made sure to toss him a very seductive smile as she walked by. Judging by the way he adjusted his pants very quickly to hide his beet-red face (and probably an erection, too), he definitely would be parking their car with utmost precision. "Is he getting lucky tonight?" Maggie couldn't help but whisper. Hayley shrugged."Maybe. Depends on what happens the night is over."

After a quick flash of their I.D.'s to the burly black bouncer, he pulled back a velvet rope and ushered them inside. Inside what had been called "the nightclub of the century" by several radio djs, Hayley immediately knew why. Maggie let out a low whistle, muttering, "My god, this place is bangin'."

To the left was a massive bar, with end-to-end shelves of various wines and whiskies. To the right were dining tables surrounded by a couple of HD TVs playing a boxing match. But it was the center of the dance floor that caught their attention. The floor itself was made entirely glass. Under it was appeared to be a moat, complete with swarming sharks.

"Oh, shit, I gotta get on that," Hayley screamed over the music. "You coming, Mag-" One glance at Maggie answered the question for her. She was staring at the sharks under the dance floor, her face turning a sickly shade of green. "I-I think I need some liquid courage." She said, before dashing towards the bar. Suit yourself, Hayley thought to herself, making her way to the dance floor just as Usher's 'Yeah' begin to pump throughout the building.

"Love this song," She said more to herself than anyone within earshot.

Within moments she found herself lost to the music, dancing nonstop throughout 'Yeah' and 'Party Rock Anthem'. As the catchy beat began to fade out as another song faded in, Hayley began to step off the dance floor to grab a shot of Jack or maybe a Johnny Walker Black, she felt a hand touch her forearm, not to harm, but to get her attention. "Whoa, you can't rock the dance floor like that and just walk away," A voice whispered in her ear.

The very same voice, with breath of ice, planted a light kiss on the nape of her neck. It chilled her collarbone, but warmed her pussy. She turned her head in mellowed surprise and was not disappointed. What greeted her were clear oceans masquerading as eyes, and dark hair matching a black jean and sweater combo. "At least, not without blessing me with a dance, first."

Hayley was at a loss for words. This man was amazing. "With pleasure," she beamed, and held out her hand as he led her back to the dance floor.

So cool and confident, Hayley thought as she pulled herself close and put her hands around his neck. He hasn't even started touching me, and I'm already soaking. They danced in their own perfect world for so long, she almost didn't hear him whisper, "Will you tell me your name?"

"Hayley. Hayley Wo-" She was cut off when he stealthily bit her neck, Wolfe becoming Wooooah.

"Hayley? Delicious." He whispered his tongue tracing the bone in her neck.

Her cunt was on fire, she fought the urge to press it against him. "I'm kind of thirsty, do you mind if we get some drinks?"

He pulled back slightly but grasped each of her hands within his own. "Gladly, my girl." Hayley didn't resist as he pulled her though the crown to the two open seats at the bar. He kept talking like that, and damnit, she would be his girl. This was definitely out of Hayley's character. After dominating all the men and women who courted her, it was strange having someone melt her heart and body this easily. It felt wrong but oh so right. She just shrugged it off however. She was sure every Dom wanted to do role reversal with their sub at least once in a while.

As they sat down, the man called over the bartender. "A Johnny Walker Black, straight up. And for you?"

"The same."

"Oh really?" His eyes pierced her like a knife. "That's hard liquor. Any woman who can handle the Black Label is definitely interesting." As the bartender plunked down two shot glasses of Black Label, the man handed one to Hayley and wrapped his forearm around hers, his shot in hand.

"To you, my alluring clubgoer."

"And to you, my sexy mystery man."

They tossed back the shots and called for a refill. "By the way, I'm Soren. Soren Pon-" Stealing a cue from him, she pushed her lips to his, a quick release for the pressure she was building up. She pulled back, and whispered, "Soren, how delicious you taste."

He smiled, white teeth, perfectly aligned. "You know, I don't think, I can resist you anymore."

"Then let's stop resisting each other. I think I need to go fix up myself up. You wanna come with?" She asked him without looking, letting her tone tell him what she was really up to."Lead the way." Her cunt throbbing into anticipation, she led him to the nearby bathroom.

Nightclub bathrooms serve two purposes: Screwing area and puke collector. The second service was in fool swing thanks to lightweight college kids in the male bathroom, but the first service was in full swing in the girl's bathroom. Hayley slammed the stall door and practically threw herself at him. She had been throbbing between her legs since the first time she felt him on the dance floor, and couldn't contain herself any longer. She wrapped her arms around Soren's neck and pushed her tongue deep inside him, while he lifted up her dress and pushed her panties to the side, pushing two fingers deep inside her soaking womanhood. The first thrust alone made her come all over his hands, her cream squirting with each thrust of his fingers. Hayley broke the kiss and buried her face in his shoulders, riding the waves of pleasure rippling through her body.

Once she finally calmed down, Soren whispered: "Are you ready for more?" Hayley then did something she hadn't done in a while: she begged. "Yes, baby, please give me more, I need so much more," She couldn't believe he had her body so under his command. Never had she felt more vulnerable- and hornier than she had ever been. Pulling out his soaked fingers, Soren began undoing his pants. Hayley started to get on her knees, desperate to take his cock into her mouth, but he only pushed her back up and whispered, "You'll have all the time in the world to suck me off later. Right now I need to get inside you." That had to have been one of the few times a man ever declined a blowjob, but Hayley didn't mind; she just pulled off her panties and tossed them onto the floor while he slid a ribbed condom over his 9 inches.

Lifting her up and pushing her against the wall for support, Soren spread her legs and pushed, shoving 6 of his inches deep inside her pussy. Hayley lost her breath as he thrusted in and out, in and out, while her sopping wet cunt clamped down on his dick, never wanting to let it go. Wrapping her legs around his waist, her heels clacked as he penetrated her deeper and deeper, soon filling her up to the hilt. She couldn't control herself any longer. She was screaming his name to the heavens, shouting for him to move faster, go deeper, make her come like she never had before.

Soren grunted as he pushed himself deep, coming inside. That set off Hayley, who soon exploded herself, spunk squirting down Soren's dick and onto the floor. She tossed her head back in ecstasy, feeling her body reach levels of pleasure previously unknown to her. When they finally came down, Soren pulled out and let her down, but didn't let go of her hips. Hayley was in a state of semi-consciousness, having never come so hard. She barely registered the lake she created on the floor. Soren half walked, half carried her to the door, no one noticing their exit. When the throbbing bass brought her back to consciousness, Hayley simply asked,

"Will you come home with me?"

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • 'Clubbin

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 188 milliseconds