• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Kat's Transformation Ch. 03

Kat's Transformation Ch. 03

12

Kat looks at the bag, wondering what is inside, knowing better than to ask. John decides he likes having full access to Kat whenever he wants. He proceeds to tell her she is no longer able to wear clothing in either of their homes. Kat doesn't have a problem with that request, because she rarely got dressed at home anyway. John tells Kat to go ahead and lay down on the bed. As she does he pulls a blindfold from his bag and tells her to put it on. While she is placing it on her face, she wonders "What have I gotten myself into with my new master?"

John takes a ball gag out of the bag and places it to her mouth. She flinches as he tells her to open wide. As soon as he has secured her mouth he returns to his bag. John now places the other items on the bed beside Kat. He then takes the silk scarves and ties her to her bedframe. Kat is terrified, but does not fight her master.

Kat then feels him leave the bed. John has picked up his camera from the bed and begins taking pictures of his sweet Kat from all angles. He laughs as he tells her how beautiful she looks with her sweet nectar dripping from her wide open pussy. Kat cringes as she wonders what he is going to do with the photos.

John sets the camera on the nightstand and reaches for the feather. He gently takes her nipple into his mouth and begins to suck. Once it is hard he reaches for the other nipple. Then he runs the feather across her swollen nipples. She tries to move, but is unable to. He reminds her that she cannot cum without persimmon. He then lowers the feather to her shaved pussy. Kat is still very sensitive there and begins to squirm. Her master brings the palm of his hand down hard on her pussy. She screams in agony against the ball gag. John tells her to keep still or he will continue to punish her pussy. Kat is immediately motionless. John tells her what a good little sub she is being now.

Putting down the feather, he reaches for his next item. He runs his hand from her thigh to her hard nipple. He then clamps his mouth around her nipple and teases her with his teeth. He removes his mouth and places a nipple clip on, while reaching for the other nipple with his mouth. Kat squirms in agony. Patiently he waits for her to stop squirming, before placing the other nipple clamp on her. He slides the blindfold up, just to see the look in her eyes. She is trying to plead with him to remove them. John just chuckles and tugs gently on the chain connecting the two clamps. He lowers the blindfold and reaches for her clit. Kat begins to violently shake her head no. She doesn't think she can handle anymore. John knowing that she can begins suckling her clit. Kat is near orgasm, and tries to slow her breathing; she doesn't want to be punished. When her breathing slows, John slowly clips her clit. He again picks up the camera and begins taking pictures of his lovely sub. Once he feels he has enough pictures he puts the camera back on the night stand.

Kat is beside herself. She is afraid to think what is going to happen next. She feels John sit back down on the bed. She is trying to listen for what will come next. John reaches for the tube of lubricant and the anal beads. He opens the tube and coats his finger. She feels the cold gel as he touches her rosebud. She instinctively clenches down. With his other hand he slaps her clit. Kat is unable to stop the intrusion of his finger this time. He tells her to relax, that it will only hurt more if she struggles. He slowly pushes into her until he reaches his knuckle. He continues to finger fuck her until she relaxes. John then adds a second finger. Kat doesn't know what is coming next, when he withdraws his fingers. John quickly shoves the first bead into her ass. Being a patient master he waits for her to adjust to each bead before inserting the next one. Finally all five beads have been inserted.

Again Kat hears the clicking from the camera. Then she feels a buzzing in her backside. She thinks "Oh my god, he has put vibrating anal beads inside of me. John removes the gag from her mouth. Gently lifting her head, he gives her a drink of water. He asks her how she is feeling. Kat wants to scream at her master, but does think twice. She replies that she really needs to cum. John tells her not yet. Kat then feels the bed give under his weight. He starts to caress her foot and works up to her thigh. Kat is in heaven. He is torturing her with gentle touches and kisses. John then lies next to Kat on the bed. He blows softly into her ear. Then he nibbles on her earlobe and moves to her neck. "Master may I please cum now" she pleads. John replies "Not yet my little pain slut. Our evening of fun is just beginning." Continuing John softly kisses and caresses her skin down to her bare pussy.

Kat again begs John to let her cum. Again she is denied. He pulls slightly on the chain connecting the nipple and clit clamps. She moans, and begs him to stop. He realizes Kat is ready to topple over the edge of ecstasy. He places the tip of his penis against her throbbing clit. She shivers with the possibility that he is going to penetrate her pussy finally. John eases the tip of his penis into her moist waiting pussy. Tonight there is no hesitation for her to adjust. Kat is totally lubricated and ready to take everything he has to offer. John pulls all but the tip of his penis out of her.

Kat begs "Fuck me hard. I need to cum." John plunges the whole length of his penis inside of her. He removes her blindfold so that he can see into her eyes. He sees the fear and lust that he wants from her. With his teeth he is pulling on the chains connected to the clamps. He then reaches for the anal beads. He tells her she may cum. As she begins to orgasm, he pulls the clips and the beads from her body. Her pussy clamps down on his penis. Kat is screaming and writhing with both pain and pleasure. John continues to spurt his semen into her pussy. He collapses to her side when he has finished.

They both lie there immobile. Neither of them has enough energy to say a word. When John recovers, he unties her hands and feet from the bedframe. Kat is unable to even open her eyes as she is physically spent. John rolls her on her side and cuddles up to her. Whispering into her ear, "Goodnight my little pain slut. Sleep well."

As the sunlight creeps through the window, Kat starts to stir. She feels the weight of John's body around her and sighs contently. John tells her to go back to sleep. When Kat awakens again she is alone in the bed. She wonders if it was all a dream until she sees all John's toys scattered around the bed. At that moment John walks in with a tray of food for both of them. She pushes herself up in the bed. "My little Kat, you have made me very happy. Are you ready to be my pet?" Kat replies that she is ready. John reaches into his bag one more time. This time he brings out a beautiful silver choker. Hanging from the choker is a pendant that reads John's little Kat. He places the choker around her neck.

Kat relaxes as John feeds his little pet breakfast. She still wonders if everything is real. John tells Kat that it time to go over her rules. Kat is apprehensive about this. She has never been one to follow rules.

Rules: 1.No clothes allowed in either of their houses. 2.No undergarments without prior permission. 3.No hair allowed on my pussy. 4.You must do what I tell you to do the first time. 5.Punishments will be immediate. It doesn't matter where we are, or who we are with at the time. 6.You will only wear clothes that I pick out for you. You may choose on most days, but there will be times that I require you to wear a certain outfit. 7.You will have your clit and nipples pierced. 8.Spankings will always be on the bare. 9.You will wear a butt plug at least 2 hours a day. 10.You will always refer to me as Master or Sir. 11.You are required to keep all of our toys in good working order and clean.

John looks at Kat and asks if she has any questions. Kat tells John, "No Master." He tells her we might as well start your anal training right now. I want your ass ready to fuck within the next week he tells her. John reaches into the bag and pulls out a small butt plug. He hands it to Kat and the tube of lubricant. "You must learn to put this in yourself. There will be times that I will call you at work and tell you to put it in. Once it is in place, you will send me a picture of it in to my phone." Kat smears the plug with lubricant and tries to push it into her ass. Kat starts to fall forward and John laughs. "You need to squat down like you are going to use the toilet. Slowly push it back and forth like you were inserting a tampon into your pussy." Kat turns crimson as John mentions putting a tampon in her pussy. Kat finally gets the plug into her ass. John then grabs her by the waist and places her over his knee.

"What did I do wrong Master?" Kat asks. John replies it took you too long to put the plug in your ass. I think you deserve 25 for making me wait. You will count them and thank me for stretching your ass before I claim it as mine. He starts the session slowly and not very hard. "1 Thank you sir for stretching my ass." Kat continues until he reaches the tenth smack. He then picks up the pace and strength. "11 Sir, thank you for stretching my ass." By the time he gets to the twentieth smack she is near tears. She can also feel his engorged penis beneath her pussy. I will forgo the counting for the last five he tells her, but they will be with a hairbrush. Go into your bathroom and bring me the flat silver brush quickly. Kat stands up and rushes to the bathroom. She is back within 30 seconds. "Very good, little Kat, you are learning fast." The last five stung and the tears were flowing. When he finished Kat thanked him for the training.

He helped her off of his lap and asked her what she was going to do about making him hard. Kat settles herself with her ass resting on her feet. God did that hurt. She began licking the tip of his penis. She then licked up one side and down the other like it was a popsicle, trying to tease him. John threatens to beat her ass if she doesn't get down to business now. Kat starts sucking him while she caresses his balls with both hands.

When he was ready to explode he asked her if she wanted to swallow or should be cum on her chest and face. Kat said she would swallow. He grabs her head and face fucks her until he shoots his cum down her throat. He withdraws while he is still cumming and shoots on her face.

John then made her take the tray from breakfast to the kitchen. As she walked by the living room she saw that he had opened the curtains. Kat quickly headed to the kitchen to avoid being seen by her neighbors. Once in the kitchen, she washed the dishes and put everything back where it belonged. Looking up she saw John watching her every move. John then tells Kat to go get the paper off the front porch. Kat is afraid that the neighbors will see, but she is more afraid of being punished by John. She heads for the front door, only to see that he has already opened it. She has to walk to the door in plain sight and retrieve the paper. She opens the storm door and reaches down for the paper. John tells her she must go out of the door and turn around to get the paper. This means her bright red ass would be on display for the whole neighborhood.

Crying she does as she was told. As soon as she is inside, John closes the door behind her. He tells her she did a great job following directions and may remove the butt plug for now. She reaches between her legs as she squats. The plug comes out much easier than it went in. John reminds her that it is her job to keep their toys clean. She heads back upstairs to the master bath. She washes it clean, dries it and carries it to the bedroom. John takes it from her and inspects it before placing it in the nightstand.

John tells her to get dressed, that they are going shopping for some new clothes for her to wear. Kat asks him if there is something that he wants her to wear a certain outfit. He tells her no, but it should be easy to get off and on while trying on clothes. Kat choses a sundress, that ties around her neck. She slips on her sandals and tells him she is ready to go. Without undergarment getting dressed is a breeze.

They head to the car and Kat begs John to put the top down on the convertible. She loves the wind blowing thru her hair. John agrees, if she pulls the dress up to her waist once they are in the car. Kat sighs and realizes she played right into his hand. They get into the car and she pulls her dress up around her waist. John puts the top down and heads for the highway. Kat gets nervous when she sees that he has moved over to the fast lane next to the trucks. She is terrified that the truck drivers will see she is bare from the waist down. As she expected, John slows down so that the truckers can get a good look at her. He then tells her to untie the top of the sundress and show them her chest. Kat looks at him, her eyes begging him to change his mind. He tells her either lower your top or we will pull over and you will be punished. Kat hesitates too long for his liking and starts to pull over to the side of the road.

"I warned you that all punishment will be given immediately and in front of anyone." John reminds her. Once they are on the shoulder he exits the car and walks over to her door. He opens it and tells her to step out. She tries to lower the dress, but he tells her no. He shuts her door and tells her to lean over it. He moves her legs as far apart as he can without knocking her over. He then starts spanking her on the side of the highway. Once Kat's ass was redder than her face, he reaches for the tie on the sundress and unties it. He then tells Kat to stand up and lower her top. With her dress around her waist he tells her to bend over the car again. He starts spanking her again until the tears are flowing freely. When he is finished he tells her to stand and opens the car door for her. "Now you will ride the rest of the way to the mall with your dress around your waist. All I wanted you to do was flash the truck driver, but you refused to do as I asked. You will learn to do as you are told little Kat or your ass will be sore."

Luckily the mall was only a few exits away. No other trucks were around so Kat was relieved. As they were pulling into the mall parking lot, John told her to put her top back up and retie the strings. As much as he wanted to humiliate her, he didn't want either of them to get arrested. When they parked, John came around to her door and opened it for her. He shielded her from anyone around, while she exited the car. The skirt of the dress floated downwards. Kat straightened it as she walked past John. He took her by the hand and they walked into the mall.

The two of them looked like a loving couple. No one knew that she had just had her ass spanked by the side of the road. John led her to the first store he wanted to shop in. Kat was surprised, because it was full of lingerie. John reminded her that he wanted her to look good when they were out together. A salesclerk approached them as they walked in and asked what they were looking for. John told her he wanted to see some corsets and thongs that matched. The salesclerk chuckled and led them to the back of the store. John told Kat that she would only be wearing matching sets from here on. John picked out several set and sent her to try them on.

The salesclerk went with her to help with the corsets. Kat was so embarrassed when she took off her dress. She could see John's handprints still on her ass in the mirror. The clerk looked at Kat and said she couldn't try on the thongs because she wasn't wearing any underwear. Kat begged her to let her put one of the pairs on; she didn't want the clerk to see all of her ass as the corset was laced up. The clerk refused but was willing to let John know what was going on in the dressing room. Kat stood there waiting for the clerk to return and prayed that no one else would walk into the fitting room. When the clerk returned she told Kat that she could try on all of the thongs without any other underwear. Kat put on a pair and turned around so that the clerk could lace her up.

The clerk told Kat that she might want to behave in the future before she was going on a shopping trip. Kat turned crimson as always. Once she was laced in the clerk went to get John. He approved and Kat was told to put her dress back on without the undergarments. By the time Kat was dressed, John had paid for the purchases.

The next store was for teenagers. Kat gave him a sideways glance as they entered. As before the store clerks were more than eager to help them find what they were looking for. This time John asked when to the lone male employee. We need 5 miniskirts in size 7. Kat had never worn a miniskirt in her life. She was too afraid of her underwear showing.

The male clerk blushed and asked John if he didn't want a female staff member to wait on them. John replied, "No, you are just what I want." The young man agreed and asked what colors John wanted. "We need 2 black, 1 white, 1 khaki, and 1 black lace. We will also need 10 tops to go with the skirts, size medium. Just pick out ones you would like to see your girlfriend wear." The young man was back as quickly as possible with the skirts and tops. Kat blushed when John handed her the black lace skirt and a sheer black top to try on. When she had changed into the clothes she called for John to come back to the dressing room. He told her to come on out, so that both of them could tell her how she looked. Kat looked out of the dressing room. Thankfully there was no one else was around. Kat walked up to John and the clerk.

The clerk let out a low whistle and said "Man does she look hot. I might have to by that outfit for my girlfriend. I don't think she would wear it without a bra though." John told Kat to lift up the skirt for the young man. Kat glanced around and raised the skirt to her waist. The salesman was enjoying the view and said his girlfriend would never do that for him. John nodded and told Kat to get dressed. He then told the clerk that they would take all of the tops and skirts.

Kat was glad to leave that store. The look in John's eye made her nervous. He suggested that she might want to change into one of her new outfits. She conceded, and was thankful that he didn't give her the sheer shirt to put on this time. When she came back from the bathroom, John said that she would need some new shoes. He said that he didn't want her to wear flats anymore, she needed some heels.

So the next stop was the shoe store. There were no female employees at the shoe store. When John found the shoes he wanted her to try on, he asked her what size she wore. She replied a 6 1/2. John sent the clerk off to the storeroom to find the shoes in her size. John told her to sit down in one of the chairs while they waited. Kat tried to make the miniskirt come down further on her legs when she sat down. No such luck. The clerk returned with several pairs for Kat to try on.

The clerk sat down in front of her and put the shoes on her feet. Kat thought that he had raised her legs a little too high to put the shoes on. She suspected he was trying to get a look up her skirt. The clerk proved her guess right when he asked John what he had to do to get Kat to shave her pussy. Kat blushed when John said that all he did was tell her, but when she didn't do it right, he had to redo it for her. John suggested that the clerk offer to shave his girlfriend himself. The clerk said he would give it a try as he was ringing up their purchases.

John decided they had had enough fun for a while and suggested that they go get a bite to eat. When they walked into the restaurant, he asked for a booth in the back. The hostess led them to a secluded table in the back. John let Kat sit down facing the door and then scooted her over. John said he wanted to sit with his little Kat. Kat figured lunch wasn't the only thing on John's mind.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Kat's Transformation Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 49 milliseconds