• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • An Escort for Two

An Escort for Two

One day while trying to figure out what I was going to do for money over summer vacation, I was reading an alternative newspaper and saw this ad for an escort agency that wanted college girls for their wealthy clients. The owner of the agency took one look at me—I have long black hair and big brown eyes, stand about 5’8” tall, and my measurements are 38C-23-35—and hired me on the spot. While he was taking my photos for their web page, he said that I was going to make a fortune.

As for the men, of course there were a few jerks, but most of the guys were nice. They were just starved for young pussy. And I mean that literally. I don’t know how many times I had my pussy eaten that summer. I sometimes wondered why some of these men even bothered with hiring a girl. I mean a lot of them—not all—were good-looking, had money, conducted themselves like gentlemen and were good in bed. What more could a girl want? So I asked Harry, my favorite customer, about it one day.

Harry laughed. “You’re right, baby. I can get plenty of girls, but think about it. I’m 43-yrs-old and you’re nineteen. It’s going to be damn hard, even for me, to get someone like you.”

“Flattery will get you everywhere,” I said.

At the time he was kneeling between my legs, getting ready to fuck me. He lifted my legs and hooked them over his shoulders. “Open it up for me,” he said in a husky voice. I spread the lips of my pussy open. “What a cute little pussy hole,” Harry said.

He placed the tip of his big dick at the opening and began working it in. As always, it took a little while to get it all the way in, but once he had bottomed out, he started fucking me silly. I just can’t get enough of his big dick. With men, I’m usually the one in control, but for some reason Harry can get me to do almost anything he wants. I’m putty in his hands—as you will soon see.

I quit my job when school started back up. The only person I gave my phone number to was Harry, for two reasons. First, as I said, I really like the way he fucks me; and second, he sometimes sets me up with some of his friends, making sure I have enough money for all the things a girl needs. A couple of weeks ago, I was in my room studying for a test when my cell phone rang.

“I need to see you tomorrow,” Harry said.

“What time tomorrow?” I said.

“About 4:00. By the way, there’s going to be two of us.”

“Two? Harry, I don’t know about that.”

“C’mon, baby. This is important to me. I’ve got the purchasing manager of a big account I’ve been trying to land coming into town. When I told him how old you were, he practically started foaming at the mouth.”

“Well, all right. But it’s going to cost you big time, Harry.”

See, I told you he could get me to do almost anything. But to tell the truth it really wasn’t all that difficult because, as Harry well knew, my favorite fantasy has always been two guys. I mean, whenever I think about two sets of hands and two mouths doing things to me, and two cocks to play with, I get all creamy inside.

So by the next day I was really anticipating my visit to Harry’s apartment, and I took a great deal of care getting ready. First, I soaked in a bubble bath for a long time, and then I put on my sexiest lingerie, a sheer, see-through white bikini set. For clothes, I chose a real slut-girl outfit, a slip dress—you know, one of those new dresses that looks like a slip—that just barely fell to my mid-thighs. If I bend over I while I’m wearing it, you can see my panties. And I intended to do a lot of bending because if there’s one thing I like almost as much as fucking, it’s teasing.

By the time I arrived at his apartment, my pussy was already a little damp, and I was really into the idea of a threesome. I remember thinking that it would be great if Harry’s friend were as good in bed as him, or even almost as good. I rang the bell, and Harry answered. “C’mon in, Jen,” he said, kissing my cheek. He whistled and then said, “God, you look hot today. See, Sid? I told you she was beautiful. Turn around, baby, so Sid can get a good look at you.”

As I started to do a spin, I took a look at the man sitting on the end of the couch. And my mouth about hit the floor—the man sitting there, sipping at a glass of whiskey, was my father! “Sid,” Harry said, “This is Jennifer. Not only is she beautiful but she’s a straight A student in pre-law here at the university.”

My father practically choked on his drink but he managed to regain his composure. “Hi, Jen. Nice to meet you.” No hint that he knew me.

So I played it the same way. “Nice to meet you, too, Sid.” Drawing out the name. I sat down in the chair opposite the couch where they were both sitting.

“Here, Sid,” Harry said, taking Daddy’s glass. “Let me freshen that up for you. What about you, Jen, white wine, right?”

As soon as he walked out of the room, Daddy said, with a controlled fury. “What the hell, young lady. All the money I’m paying to send you here and this is how you spend your time? Not a word to Harry, not one, about who you are. I’m leaving here as soon as I gracefully can, and I expect to hear from you before the night’s over. I want to know what the hell you think you’re up to ….”

“… Me?” I answered, a little mad at the way he was acting, all holier than thou. “What about you, Daddy? What are you doing here? You really don’t have much room to talk ….”

Just then Harry came back into the room, carrying a tray with an ice bucket and a couple of bottles on it. “Here you go, Jen,” he said, pouring me a glass of wine. He sat back down on the sofa. “Serve yourself,” he said to Daddy, who splashed a good quantity of scotch into his glass, lifted it to his mouth, and downed it in one gulp. He poured himself another one, added a little soda, and then settled back in his seat and sipped at it slowly.

“Why so glum, you two?” Harry said after a few minutes. “I thought we were supposed to be having a little party here.” He got up and walked around behind my chair. “I guess it’s up to old Harry to get things loosened up.” With that he pushed the straps holding up my dress out of the way so that my dress fell to my waist. His hands then cupped my breasts. “Nice, aren’t they?” he said to Daddy. He hefted them in his hands as if he were weighing them. “Nice and big.”

His fingers went to my nipples and began gently teasing them. Since I was still a little mad at Daddy for his attitude, I stuck my chest out so Harry could feel them through my bra. “Here, let’s have a good look,” Harry said and unsnapped my bra and pulled it out of the way.

“Please don’t do that, Harry,” I said, covering my breasts with my hands. I hadn’t intended to go that far while Daddy was still there. He brushed my hands aside, taking charge of me like always. “Have you ever seen better tits than these?” He asked my father.

As Harry’s knowing fingers went back to work, my father took another big drink and shook his head, No, No. In spite of my father watching—or maybe because of it—my nipples were soon as hard as rocks, and I could feel the pleasure spreading through my body. I looked over at my father, willing him to leave, to get out of there before Harry made me go all crazy. But all of a sudden it looked as if Daddy were glued to his seat and not about to go anywhere. Then I noticed that he had a bulge in the front of his Dockers that was growing by the second. Knowing that my father was excited by seeing his own daughter’s boobs, by seeing someone playing with them, turned me on even more, and I moaned in pleasure.

“That’s better,” Harry said, kissing the back of my neck, not taking his fingers off my breasts. He came around to the side of the chair and bent to kiss me. I opened my mouth and his tongue slid inside. While we were kissing, one of his hands went to the hem of my dress and pulled it up to my waist. “Scoot forward a little, so Sid can get a nice look,” he said. I was powerless to resist, so excited I could hardly breathe. I edged forward so that I was half-lying, half-sitting on the edge of the chair. My crotch was completely exposed to Daddy’s gaze..

Harry made a remark about my “cute little panties” and then said, “Show Sid your pussy, baby.”

“Please, Harry, don’t do this to me,” I said, trying to get control of the situation.

“C’mon, baby, you know how much you like to show yourself off. Just pull your panties to the side and give Sid here a peek.”

I looked over at Daddy, who was nervously licking his lips and unconsciously rubbing the bulge in his pants. A thrill shot through me, and I lifted the crotch aside.

“That’s it, give him a look at that pretty pussy. Hmmm, nice and wet.” He said, fingering me for a moment.

Harry was right. I was wet as a swamp down there, and it felt as if my clit were going to burst through its hood. The way Daddy was staring at my exposed pussy sent a spasm through my belly, and I wondered if I was going to have an orgasm without even being touched.

“It’s cute the way she keeps the hair trimmed down there, isn’t it?” Harry said, moving back behind me, his hands moving over my breasts again. “Why don’t you give her pussy a little kiss, Sid. She loves that.”

“Ohhh God,” I moaned, as Daddy came over and knelt between my legs. His tongue shot out and began to slowly lick the lips of my pussy up one side and down the other. His eyes locked with mine, then his mouth came down over my clit and sucked it gently into his mouth, then he began swirling his tongue around it.

“Ooooh yessss!!! Do it like that, Daddy!” I screamed.

I hadn’t realized that I had screamed out “Daddy” until Harry said, “Daddy, huh?”

I heard the sound of a zipper coming down, and looked back to see Harry fishing his cock out of his pants. “I couldn’t help it,” I stammered, lying as best as I could, trying not to moan as Daddy kept tonguing my clit. “He looks exactly like my father.”

“A little incest fantasy, huh? Old Harry has a couple of fantasies like that himself. In fact, you can call me Uncle Harry if you want.” He started running that horse cock of his back and forth over my lips until I opened my mouth and began sucking on the head.

I looked down at my father’s balding hairline and saw that he was watching me suck on Harry’s dick. Fantasy my ass, I wanted to scream. I’m holding my panties aside so my own father can eat my pussy, and he’s doing it like an expert, and he’s watching me suck on another man’s dick. My pussy gave another spasm, and I felt myself coming for the first time. “Oohhh, Jeez-uz,” I moaned, taking my mouth off Harry’s dick for a moment before pulling Daddy’s head tight against my crotch again. “Please, don’t stop. My pussy’s … doing … iittt!!” As soon as I came, I could feel my pussy begin to build toward another orgasm, a humongous one.

“What the hell are you doing to her down there, Sid?” Harry said. “She’s going crazy on my dick.”

I was coming and coming in a series of little orgasms that I was sure would end in a huge explosion. After a couple of minutes, Harry said that maybe we should stop and take a break for a while if we wanted to make it last. Daddy pulled his head away just as I was about to have the mother of all comes. I sat there panting, wanting Daddy to finish me off. Harry put his dick away and zipped up his pants and said. “Why don’t you two go into the bedroom and get better acquainted? I’ll join you in a few minutes after I calm down some.” He lifted his glass and took a big drink.

I staggered off to the bedroom on wobbly legs and began stripping off my clothes. By the time Daddy came into the room a few minutes later—I was a little surprised because I thought he might leave—I was lying naked on the bed under the sheet.

“I’m sorry, baby,” Daddy said. “I didn’t mean for things to get out of hand. But you’re so beautiful and sexy, I couldn’t help myself.”

“It’s okay, Daddy. I couldn’t help myself either. Harry has that sort of effect on me. I may regret this later, but right now I want you to finish what you started out there.” I kicked the sheet off me and spread my legs so he could see my pussy.

“Are you sure, baby?”

I nodded my head and he started to climb on the bed.

“No take off your clothes first. I want to see you. Oh, you’ve got a nice one, Daddy.” I said, when he was naked. Although it wasn’t as big as Harry’s—no one’s is—he did have one of the biggest dicks I’d ever seen. And it was only half-hard. “Come here,” I said.

He lay down beside me and reached out and pulled me to him. Our lips met in an open-mouthed, tongue-swapping kiss. Somehow, the kissing seemed even nastier, more intimate, than what he had been doing to me in the living room. And soon I was moaning in pleasure, as his hands roved over my body, touching me in all the right places. I pushed him onto his back, bent over him and began sucking his big, yummy daddy dick, intending to get him hard enough so that I could ride him.

I felt the bed sag behind me. “Hey, you two,” Harry said. “How about letting me in on the fun.”

I ended up on my back between the two of them. They were lying on their sides, facing me, and I could feel their hard dicks rubbing against me. They started by taking turns kissing me. While one was kissing me, the other one would suck on my breasts and play with my pussy. After a while, they rearranged me so that I had one leg hooked over each of them and began stroking my thighs, one on each leg, their hands moving slowly toward my pussy. “Oooh, God, You guys are making me so fucking hot,” I moaned.

“How do you like your fantasy now, baby?” Harry said, as he slid one of his big fingers inside me.

“I love it,” I panted. “It’s even better than I thought it would be …. Oh, Oh God, oh yessss, do that,” I said as Daddy’s hand went to my clit.

“Let’s get her ready,” Harry said, moving away from me and lying on his back. He lay there stroking his massive dick.

“Ready for what?”

“Let’s just say that we’ve got a little surprise for you,” Harry said. “Come here and suck on me for a while—get it ready to put in you.”

I was all for that. I was dying to be fucked, so I turned and bent over him and began sucking on the head of his fat dick. Behind me I felt Daddy press up against me and then his dick was pushing past the entrance to my pussy. He slowly moved forward, sinking it in a little at a time. It occurred to me that my own father was fucking me and, damn, did it feel good having his nice big dick in me. We settled into a rhythm with me pushing back to meet his deep, hard thrusts. And I started having another series of little cums again. I was sure that this time it was going to end in the all-time best orgasm ever. I somehow managed to scream out, “Don’t stop … Don’t stop fucking it! I’m almost there now ….”

“God, what a pussy,” Daddy grunted.

“You better stop, Sid,” Harry groaned. “We’re getting ahead of ourselves again.”

Daddy pulled back and his dick came out of me with a wet, sucking sound.

“Goddamn it, Harry,” I said. “Every time he’s about ready to make me come really good, you stop him.”

“It’s time for your surprise, baby,” Harry said, “come here and sit on this.”

“All right, but no stopping this time,” I said. I straddled him and began to slide down his hard dick. “Oooh yessss,” I moaned, starting to ride him hard.

“You like it, baby?” Daddy said, kneeling next to me, stroking me, kissing me on the neck and lips.

“I love it. His dick feels as if it’s going all the way up to my tits.”

“Fuck him, baby. Fuck that big cock good,” Daddy said, sucking one of my nipples into his mouth for a second. I thought it wasn’t possible, but my father’s dirty talk made me even hotter.

After a few minutes, Harry said, “I think she’s as ready as she’s gonna get, Sid. I can’t hold out much longer. It feels like her pussy’s going crazy on my dick.”

“Maybe we shouldn’t do it, Harry,” Daddy said. “I mean, you know, I don’t want to hurt her ….”

I looked up to see Daddy standing by the bed with a tube of KY Jelly in his hand. He squeezed some out and began rubbing it on his dick in a slow obscene motion, as if he were jacking off.

“Don’t back out on me now,” Harry said, panting. “She’s gonna love it.”

“Oh God, what are you guys doing?”

“We’re gonna sandwich you, baby. It’s your surprise,” Harry said. He pulled me down so that my breasts were flattened against his chest. His lips met mine in a deep tongue-swapping kiss, and then I felt the bed sag behind me.

I looked back over my shoulder to see Daddy staring down at my ass. “Damn, that looks good,” he said, moving into position.

“Hurry up and get it in her,” Harry said, “before I come.”

“No wait … You can’t do that. I mean, you guys are too big.”

“That little round ass of yours was made to be fucked. And old Sid here is going to fuck the hell out of it,” Harry said, pulling my cheeks apart.

Daddy moved forward slowly, kissing along my spine, until he was in position. The he pulled back on my hips until only the head of Harry’s dick was in me. “Oh God,” I moaned, tingling all over, half in fear, half in expectation. Slowly, gently moving his dick in tiny circles, Daddy began to work the head in. Suddenly, his knob popped past my sphincter. “Oh,” I gasped, and he paused for a moment.

“Does it hurt, baby?” Daddy asked.

“It did at first, but it’s okay now,” I said. In fact, it felt great because the pressure was making my clit rub the head of Harry’s dick.

“It’s so fucking tight,” Daddy said and began a slow, rhythmic fucking, gradually opening up my rear passage, until I could feel his wiry pubic hairs rubbing against my ass.

“Oooh , your dicks feel so good,” I gasped. “I love it.” The dual sensation was driving me up the wall.

It took a while, but we finally managed to get a rhythm going. First, I would tilt forward to receive Harry’s deep thrusts from below and then arch my butt back so that Daddy could sink his dick into my ass. God, it was wild feeling my ass cling to Daddy’s dick as I slid back down Harry’s dick.

“Oh God!!” I yelled as they picked up the pace. “I’ve got two dicks in me … and it feels so … fucking … gooood! I fucking love it … Please don’t stop! I’m gonna do … it!!!” Then there was this incredible feeling as I felt my pussy burst. The feeling went on and on, as if it was never going to stop.

“Me too, baby” Harry grunted, pushing his dick all the way up in me. I could feel his dick jerking inside me, rubbing that special spot at the back of my pussy, and I screamed in pleasure again.

“Keep fucking back, baby,” Daddy moaned, clutching at my hips. Suddenly, he jolted forward, driving his dick in as deep as he could. I felt him shudder and then his dick was jerking and twisting in my ass. I gave one final scream and blacked out for a few seconds from the force of my orgasm.

When I came to, I was lying between the two of them and they were gently stroking me. After a while, we went at it again, in every way we could think of doing it until neither Daddy nor Harry could do it anymore.

The way it worked out is that I’m still fucking Harry every chance I get. Daddy too. Whenever I go home for the weekend or the holidays, Daddy and I jump in bed as soon as Momma’s out of sight. And whenever he’s in town here, the first thing I do is go to his motel room for a little hot father-daughter fucking. Sometimes Harry joins in, and both Daddy and I get a kick out of this because we both love threesomes—he wants to do it with a girl next—and because Harry is paying for me to fuck my own father.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • An Escort for Two

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 698 milliseconds