• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Dark Car Park and a Woman Alone Ch. 02

A Dark Car Park and a Woman Alone Ch. 02

'Three complaints in two days is not a great start to our relationship is it Chloe?' I said leaning forward across the space between us. Her office was quite spacious and nicely furnished for just this kind of meeting; two sofa's separated by a small coffee table, her desk at the opposite end of the room. Print-outs and reports littered the small table leaving just enough room for the two cups of coffee she had ordered for us.

Chloe blushed lightly then crossed her long shapely legs, the low height of the sofa affording me a generous glimpse of her thighs as her tight business skirt rode up with the movement. She had the same type of black tights I had struggled with when I fucked her in the car park two days before with her head bent into the cabin of her car when I surprised her from behind. She still had no idea who had fucked her and even though she had admitted to my partner Gina that she had enjoyed it I had no intention of letting her know. Besides she had not been my intended target; that was supposed to be Gina in a pre arranged plan to satisfy a long held fantasy of hers.

I felt my cock jerk into action at the recollection and suddenly realised I was studying her legs a little too eagerly. Up to a couple of weeks ago I had been her deputy manager but since my promotion to Area Manager I was now her boss. By coincidence my partner Gina had filled my old job, she was now Chloe's deputy.

'You know how it goes, Ben. No complaints for weeks then along comes a string of them together. We have a good team here, you know that,' Chloe said defensively.

She was right of course. These things do happen in the hotel business but as Hotel Manager she had to accept responsibility. 'Just make sure things run to plan, no more complaints. Understood?'

'Yes, of course,' she stammered, caught off guard at my sudden assertiveness.

Her legs tightened giving me an even higher view up the sides of her skirt and my cock jerked again, I was beginning to enjoy my new power! Oddly I had never considered her as sexy when I worked for her but now I couldn't help but fancy her. The perfume I had encountered so strongly in the car park that evening invaded me again and I really wanted to fuck her once more.

'Okay, but these reports need completing by tomorrow morning, could mean a late night for you, have you anything planned?'

'No, just me alone as usual,' she said almost wistfully. 'I'll make sure they are ready in time, I'm on early shift today and finish at two so I'll do them at home and get them to you.'

'Okay, then we're done,' I said draining my cup and leaving her office.

*****

Just like before I crouched low in the thick bushes at the side of the car park and waited, occasionally glancing at my watch, she was late. Not so many stars this time and the sky was patchy with silently moving sooty coloured clouds but I could see the rear of the hotel clearly and in particularly the small staff entrance door. Gina's black car was just feet from my concealed position and this time I had double checked the number plate to make sure it was really hers.

The shaft of light flooded the area around the door as it swung open and ejected the slight looking figure of a woman making her way in my direction. The click-clack of her heels echoed ever louder as Gina neared her car, then her perfume made an entrance, getting stronger with each step, my cock was straining inside the black jogging pants. I checked the ski-mask was fully down and covering everything then zipped up the black jacket, despite the chill of the November night and wearing nothing beneath I had been sweating.

Gina's light blue business suit looked more like air-force blue in the night but this time there was no mistaking her, she was more petite than Chloe and not so tall but her legs were just as shapely. God, my cock was tenting my pants and I wished it would wait until it was needed, there was work to be done and Gina would not go down easily.

Her perfume was heady now and the sound of her high heels on the hard surface almost deafening, the side lights flashed as she unlocked her car then the door swung open just a stride from me. Did I just see her tentatively look my way? If she did it was brief and then her head ducked into the cabin to place her handbag inside, my cue. The halter was ready, I was ready, my cock definitely was but was she?

I lunged forward and grabbed her around the waist with one hand, the other looping the halter over her head then quickly using both hands, found her mouth and I tightened it, securing the gag before pushing her into the driving seat. She must have expected it yet I still had the element of surprise and little more than a startled squeal left her lips before I silenced her. I raced around to the passenger side and jumped in.

'Drive bitch!' I ordered in that voice I had been practicing for just this occasion. It was gruff and quite frightening and Gina suddenly began to tremble, her hands barely able to grip the wheel. 'Do it!' I shouted, she jumped at the seriousness of my demand, her skirt halfway up her thighs as she struggled to get her legs to the right pedals. She was in shock, my act probably too convincing. Maybe she was unsure if it really was me or perhaps a real rapist. I wanted to reassure her but that would be off plan, stick to the plan I urged to myself.

She stammered something from behind the gag.

'Take me to where you live.' She didn't know this part; I changed it at the last minute figuring the car park would be risky after last time. If we were seen I would be linked to the thing with Chloe. Maybe not as exciting for Gina but the best option and I would try to make it realistic.

'Huhhhhh! ....'

'Quiet bitch,' I shouted, 'drive or I will hurt you.'

The car lurched forward then screeched on the brakes then shot forward again heading for the highway, she really was confused and struggling to drive properly. Luckily we didn't live far from the hotel but the journey was fraught with danger, Gina weaving all over the place as we headed across town. I hadn't spoken a word and neither had she when we finally drew up in front of the house.

'No funny business,' I growled. 'I'm not who you think I am so be warned. Now get out and let me in. Get your keys out.'

I raced around to her door and pulled it open, her eyes pleading for reassurance and unable to speak, the halter tight and doing a good job. I yanked her roughly from the seat and pushed her to the front door, her hands trembling and unable to locate the key in the lock, seemingly ages before she finally opened it. All the time I was checking the street but there was no one. I pushed her inside and manoeuvred her into the living room. She was still trying to speak behind the gag but I decided to leave it there for a few more moments.

'On your knees bitch!' I rasped. Gina obeyed and I was about to pull my cock out when a woman's voice called out.

'Hello, anyone there,' the shrill voice called out. It was Chloe, 'the door was open.'

Her heels on the hall floor told me she was coming our way and there was no place for me to hide and with Gina kneeling with a gag there would be only one conclusion. I leaned behind the half open door as it began to open. Chloe saw Gina and immediately rushed into the room; I banged the door shut behind her.

'Oh my god, it's you!' Chloe screamed, dropping the folder, her hands rising to her lips.

'Get next to her,' I barked in the pretend voice, now more fierce sounding, I had to exert my authority over her or my cover would be blown. 'You, stand up,' I shouted at Gina.

Gina got to her feet and both women hugged at each other for support. My mind was racing trying to accommodate this sudden change to my plan, yet again blown away by the ever intruding Chloe.

'Strip!' I ordered. What else should I do? The plan had to move forward with two instead of one. 'Quickly!'

The women looked radiant in their tailored suits, very smart almost like sisters in identical white blouses and black stilettos.

'We had better do as he says,' Chloe said taking the lead. 'Can I take this off?' pointing at the gag on Gina, I nodded and she pulled it off throwing it to the floor.

Gina shook her head and wiped her mouth then began to say something.

'No talking, get undressed now!'

Gina's face told me all I needed to know, she was frightened and just wanted it to go away but that was not going to happen, I had to go on with it, there was no other sensible option. Chloe had already shed her jacket and was fingering the clasp and zip on the back of her skirt. I nodded for Gina to do the same. Chloe was the first to step out of her skirt and throw it over the back of the sofa, her long legs stark black in her tights against the crisp white of her blouse, Gina pulled down her skirt and stepped from it, her legs just as shapely but bare.

They were in unison as they unbuttoned the blouses, opening them up to white bras before shrugging them from their shoulders. Hesitation set in and I had to reassert my position, both women reluctantly reaching behind them to unfasten their bra, my cock surging to attention as two pairs of ample breasts bobbed into view. Now topless the girls stood nervously, Gina in her black panties and shoes, Chloe in her tights and shoes with no obvious signs of panties beneath.

'Down on your knees,' I growled. Both women responded quickly. I stepped forward and pulled my jogging pants down enough for my cock to spring forward, one hand on the back of Gina's head I guided her onto the end of it. My other hand gripped a wad of Chloe's dark hair and persuaded her down to my ball sac; thankfully she took the cue and suckled them greedily. I had never experienced two women on my cock at the same time before and my nine-inches felt much longer, straining against my foreskin now pushed well back over the flange.

Gina was getting into it, she had all but swallowed my length and Chloe was cheek to cheek with her as she maintained her efforts on my ever tightening balls. It was Chloe who wrestled my cock from Gina, her hand encircling it, pressing it to her lips briefly before devouring me whole, Gina licked my balls before sucking them gently. My hands stroked the back of their heads, keeping up a slight pressure to encourage them to stay put, this was definitely off plan but fantastic. I was so hard it hurt!

Chloe's head was bobbing back and forth like a piston, her breasts jiggling sensuously with her actions, her knees slightly apart, legs splayed and the long thin heels of her stilettos pointing in different directions. I noticed she had her hand between her thighs, fingering herself through her tights, her mouth tightening against my cock. My hands cupped the nape of each girl's neck giving me full control over them and I was fighting the urge to shoot; I needed to fuck the pair of them anytime soon!

I pulled my cock away from them and handled both with a fistful of hair pulling them from their knees, twisting them around as they both pirouetted on the tips of their stiletto's, ordering them over back of the sofa. Both bent dutifully over it side by side, pretty little bottoms perched together invitingly. Chloe was the first to get it; I ripped her tights apart and spread her legs with mine, invading the space between them with my body, a finger of my gloved hand sweeping across the exposed fruit of her sex.

She moaned almost pitifully as I pushed her further over the sofa up onto her toes as my cock explored her inner thighs, Gina was beginning to rear up so my hand pressed her head down before reaching behind her. I entered them both at the same time.

Both squealed simultaneously as my cock nuzzled Chloe's delicate folds, separating them forcibly as I penetrated her sex, my leather clad finger pulled Gina's panties aside and slid into her knuckle deep, reaching her inner sanctum as the head of my cock found Chloe's depths.

She was just as tight as before and resisting my advances, I withdrew my finger from Gina and concentrated on Chloe, both hands on her hips, lifting her slightly to jack my end into her as far as I could. She squealed again, her feet leaving the floor as I speared her forcibly. Chloe thrashed the seat cushion in front of her as I fucked her tiny cunt as quickly as I could, pressing the small cheeks of her bottom apart to get as much of me into her as possible.

She slumped into the sofa and stopped her struggle, her hot juices basting the end of my cock. I gave her a little longer before withdrawing and moving to Gina. Her panties were no barrier as I snapped the waistband and pulled them from the narrow gap between her legs, splitting her pussy lips in one thrust and taking her to the limit of my cock.

Gina always was a 'squealer' and lived up to it as I rode her hard, her legs clear of the floor as I hoisted her onto my end, her slender naked body writhing against my groin. Her shoes dropped from her feet as I got my rhythm, nine inches of solid cock sliding back and forth into her wet cunt.

A persistent forefinger had finally found Chloe's slit and she joined in the feminine chorus as I worked her alongside Gina. I was totally in control, completely dominating both women, neither putting up any fight as I plundered their treasures, my cock swollen to its zenith and bursting for relief.

When I came it was sudden and powerful, erupting from me in several uncontrollable jerks, my balls sending its magma seemingly faster than it could eject, the force radiating through me and into my hand between Chloe's legs, both women squealing in ecstasy. I heard my deep voice roar above the two shrill female sounds as I emptied my lustful cream into Gina, then everything stilled.

Pulling up the jogging pants I was gone even before the girls regained their stance.

*****

How long do I wait? I had retreated back to my car and quickly changed into my shirt, suit and tie, bundling the black gear in the boot, but how long should I wait before making my 'innocent' entrance and would Chloe still be there?

'Hey honey I'm back,' I trilled as I entered the hallway and put down my briefcase. With a good deal of trepidation I entered the living room and nearly ran back out again! Both Gina and Chloe were still naked and sitting together on the sofa each with a glass of white wine in hand. I pretended to be shocked and looked away wondering what to say. I decided to say nothing.

'Hi Ben,' Gina and Chloe said in unison as if nothing had happened and sitting naked together was normal!

'Sorry,' I stammered at last, 'didn't mean to interrupt anything, I better leave you two alone.'

'No need,' Chloe said in a shrill tone, 'I've got nothing you haven't already seen.'

'I ... er ... what do you mean?'

'I've told her everything,' Gina began. 'She needed to know. I've explained how our plan went wrong the other night.'

I could feel the heat rising in my cheeks. 'Look Chloe, I really am sorr...'

'No need to apologise,' she said smiling and taking a huge gulp of wine. 'You two aren't the only ones with fantasies you know. Besides you have one hell of a cock!'

My head was spinning with the connotations and wondering what would happen next. 'But about tonight,' I began.

'I knew all about it,' Chloe said casually, ' Gina told me the plan to get her as you did me in the car park so I waited in the spare company car to see what happened, get an idea of what it looked like when you fucked me the other night.'

Gina chipped in for the first time. 'You couldn't think it was a coincidence that Chloe turned up just as you were going to have me surely?' I was just about to nod. 'When you changed the plan and forced me to drive back here she followed and 'burst in' on us.'

'Got more than I bargained for,' Chloe said slurping the last of the wine from her glass. 'Didn't expect to be on my knees sucking your cock tonight.'

'But why are you both still undressed?' I asked regaining a little confidence.

It was Gina who explained. 'Let's just say we found we both shared yet another little fantasy,' she leaned over to Chloe and kissed her full on the lips, her hand smoothing across the other woman's breasts.

Oddly my cock strained at the sight of the two women fondling each other. Chloe's hand was now between Gina's legs, her knees parting to give better access. They were both still kissing, Gina's hand now reciprocating between Chloe's legs.

Gina at last freed herself from Chloe's lips. 'I want to go to bed with Chloe,' she said in a silky voice, 'you're not shocked are you?'

'Well sort of,' I stammered. 'What about me?'

'I want you to come too,' she husked. 'That's the other part of our fantasy, three in a bed!'

'Do you think you can handle two women for the second time in one evening?' Chloe simmered.

My confidence surged back just as my cock lunged to full attention at the prospect. 'On your knees, the pair of you,' I ordered.

'Ooooh yes,' Gina smooched sliding off the sofa.

'Mmmm, I love it when you get masterful,' Chloe moaned joining the other on her knees.

For the second time my cock was getting the duo treatment and I was easily as hard as before. After five minutes of cocksucking I'll take the pair of them up to bed.

Chloe looked up at me with huge round eyes. 'I didn't get that report done after all,' she oozed, 'you'll just have to spank me for being a naughty girl.'

'I want to be spanked,' Gina added between mouthfuls of my balls.

It was all I could do not to cream them right there. This was one plan I was glad didn't come together!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Dark Car Park and a Woman Alone Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 189 milliseconds