• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Saving Savannah Ch. 03

Saving Savannah Ch. 03

123

The first thing Marti thought as she woke was she couldn't feel Savannah in her arms anymore. So before she'd even opened her eyes she was filled with terror and pain which jolted her up in bed worse than any nightmare had done previously. As with those nightmares she frantically looked around, but instead of looking for ghosts or monsters or geography teachers Marti was just really looking for a petite brunette, an overwhelming feeling of relief filling her when she saw Savannah kneeling by their window.

Sometimes Marti had to remind herself Savannah was more than just the stereotype she could seem on the surface. Now was one of those times as the first thing Marti saw when she woke up was the brunette kneeling with her hands clasped together as she looked up to the heavens. It was so... cute.

Marti smiled warmly at the thought, which was the sight that greeted Savannah as she turned to look at her.

They stared at each other briefly and then Savannah murmured, "Hey..."

"Hey..." Marti responded.

Then there was more staring, the two cheerleaders falling into this long awkward silence, during which Marti noticed a tray which had a glass of orange juice on it along with some bacon and toast.

Particularly the bacon was making Marti's stomach rumble, and while she didn't want to be presumptuous she couldn't help but eventually ask, "Is... is that for me?"

"Huh? Oh right, yes." Savannah stammered, quickly getting up, grabbing the tray and offering it to Marti, "I thought, well... here..."

Marti smiled. Of course Savannah would know exactly when she would be likely to wake up. However sensing this wasn't the time to tease the brunette about her attention to detail, or anything really, the blonde simply murmured, "Thank you."

"You're welcome." Savannah said, handing the tray to Marti once she had moved so she was sitting at the edge of the bed.

Marti ate in silence for a few long moments before asking, "Would you like some?"

"No thank you, I've eaten." Savannah said.

"I thought you might." Marti murmured.

More awkward silence.

"So, what were you praying about?" Marti asked.

Savannah bit her lip and unconvincingly murmured, "Nothing. I mean, not nothing, just... the usual."

Marti frowned at her for a few moments but to Savannah's relief accepted that answer. Not that it made her feel any less guilty.

Then again how could she tell Marti that she had prayed for forgiveness for what they had done last night? How could she tell Marti that part of her felt ashamed for engaging in such sinful activity? That part of her feared she was now eternally damned for giving in to the sins of the flesh and that no matter how much she prayed it wouldn't save her?

Of course last night had been one of the only times in her entire life Savannah Monroe had ever been truly happy. Being in Marti's arms, kissing the other girl, giving into those forbidden desires had felt so good. So right. And not just sexually, but spiritually. Like her prayers for love had been answered, only not in the way she'd imagined.

When she had woken up Savannah had been so happy. Yesterday she had immediately freaked out, but today she'd been able to lay in Marti's arms without a care in the world for a few extra minutes before getting up. Then very slowly her doubts and fears had returned full force, her mother's voice screaming in her head that she was a disgusting freak, a sexual deviant, a sinner who needed to repent. Those voices had gotten to her during her morning shower and Savannah had broken down, desperately praying for salvation as she wept.

In the hours that followed Savannah stumbled her way through her morning routine, her mind a raging battlefield with the only thing able to soothe it being the sight of the sleeping blonde. Of course Savannah didn't want Marti to wake up to find her staring at her like some kind of stalker so she began praying for guidance by the window, gently restricting her looks over to the beautiful blonde to glances every other minute.

"Savannah..."

Marti's voice awoke Savannah from her thoughts, the brunette briefly noticing the blonde had finished her meal and placed the tray to one side before answering, "Yeah?"

"Would you... erm..." Marti blushed. She could do this. She needed to do this, "Maybe, later... like to... you know... do something?"

A little spark of excitement ran through Savannah's body as she realised what Marti was getting at, "You... you mean like... a date?"

There was a brief pause and then Marti said, "We don't have to call it that, if you don't want too."

Savannah smiled softly, "What would we call it?"

"I don't know." Marti admitted, "Just, hanging out I guess."

Again Savannah smiled and then thought about it for a moment. Of course there were like a thousand voices screaming in her head to say no, but she had already committed to a week of 'evil debauchery' so there was no sense in backing out now.

After taking a deep breath Savannah stammered, "I... I, I guess we could... hang out."

Marti smiled, "Ok then... if, if you give me a minute, I'll walk you to your first class, ok?"

"Ok." Savannah said, smiling as she found herself adding, "Will... will you carry my books?"

Marti smiled as she got up. It was great to see Savannah trying to make a joke, even if it was bad, as at least it seemed a step in the right direction.

Deciding to go with it Marti beamed, "Sure, and I'll open doors for you."

Savannah smiled, although it faded when Marti softly kissed her cheek.

Marti noticed this, "Are you ok?"

"Yeah." Savannah answered unconvincingly, before adding, "It's just... this is going to take some getting used too."

Nodding softly Marti murmured, "I'm sorry. This is all really new to me and... if I ever do something you don't like just tell me and-"

Savannah cut off the other girl by pressing her lips to her's, lingering there for a few seconds before pulling back ever so slightly, "I, I never said I didn't like it."

"Oh..." Marti mumbled, her lips remaining inches away from Savannah's for a few agonising seconds.

Then Savannah pulled away, "You, you should, you know, get dressed and stuff if you're going to walk me to class."

"Right... sure..." Marti murmured, quickly grabbing her shower stuff and heading out.

It was going to need to be a cold shower. A very, very cold shower.

*

"Ok, a little to the left... perfect!" Marti beamed, "Thanks Lewis."

"No problem." Lewis gasped, trying and failing to hide his exhaustion. No, fatigue. Because he wasn't exhausted, just a little winded. He just needed a second to get his breath back, which was why it was probably a bad idea for him to mention in between gasps for air, "You know... there are these amazing things... called flat screen TVs... they came out like, ages ago."

"Yeah I know, but it's not like I'm rolling in money right now and this old thing is still good." Marti said.

"Is it in colour?" Lewis asked, which earned him a light punch to the arm, "Hey, I'm just saying if I knew that robbing your Mom was going to take this much effort-"

"Hey, this... is mine." Marti pointed out.

"I wouldn't be that proud of that if I was you." Lewis countered.

After looking solemn for a moment Marti said, "I used to watch cartoons on it when I was a kid. It's like one of my earliest memories. Then my Mom sold it so we could make rent, then I saved up and brought it back. So it means something to me, ok?"

"Ok." Lewis nodded.

"Besides, you're doing this to get back in my good books, remember?" Marti pointed out.

"Right." Lewis nodded again, knowing he should probably leave it at that but unable to stop himself from asking, "About that... are you-"

"Am I what?" Marti interrupted, giving him a clear look that he had better choose his words carefully.

"Look..." He said slowly, "Like I said I'm sorry about the other day. I didn't want to offend you then and I don't want to offend you now, so... if you want I'll drop it. But... if you ever want to talk about it, I'm here."

Marti smiled warmly, "Thanks."

There was a long, slightly awkward pause. A few days ago Marti had thought there might be something between them... well, there was, but it was just friendship. And she was really hesitant to say anything to anyone which might jeopardise what she had with Savannah, but Marti felt she owed Lewis the truth about her feelings for him.

"You're a good friend." Marti murmured, "And... I know I complicated things between us, but that's what I think we should be. Friends. Cool?"

"Cool." Lewis smiled, doing his best to hide his disappointment as he truthfully added, "I just want you to be happy. No matter what."

The last comment hung in the air for a few seconds, then Savannah walked in, initially smiling as she saw her two fellow cheerleaders before the serious tone of the room caused her smiled to fade, "Hey guys... what's going on?"

Turning to his captain Lewis smiled, "We were just discussing how we're probably better off as friends."

"Oh." Savannah said, a smile briefly crossing her face of its own accord before she could stop it, the brunette inwardly panicking as she frowned and said, "I'm sorry."

"Don't be, it's cool." Lewis assured her before turning to Marti, "You want some help setting up?"

"No I got it thanks." Marti said, awkwardly trying to think of how to nicely tell Lewis to leave.

Sensing that's what she wanted Lewis saved her the trouble, "Ok. I've got some stuff to catch up on, so if you need me I'll be in my room."

With that he left, subtly making sure the door was closed as he did so.

About a second later Savannah started freaking out, "Oh gosh, oh gosh, oh gosh-"

"What?" Marti asked, quickly trying to calm the brunette as she stepped closer to her.

"I smiled." Savannah explained, before realising she needed to elaborate, "I smiled when he told me you guys were just going to be friends. I didn't mean to but, gosh, he's going to think I'm a terrible friend, or maybe he'll think I'd don't want you guys to get together because I have a thing for him or, or... or maybe he'll think that... you know... that there's something going on between you and me... that-"

"Shhhh, relax." Marti said, gently placing her hands on Savannah's waist, pulling the other girl against her and then wrapping her arms around her, "No one could ever think you're a bad friend. Like ever. He knows that and he probably thought nothing of it. And if he did, well... he already kind of thinks that there's something going on between us."

"He does?" Savannah murmured, looking increasingly worried, but not necessarily surprised.

"Yeah, but he doesn't know anything. Just whatever Alice told him, and no one is likely to buy her as a credible source." Marti quickly pointed out before softly adding, "And it's not like he's going to say anything either way, so everything's fine, ok?"

There was a pause and then Savannah smiled, "Ok."

Savannah didn't sound very convinced so in a further attempt to take her mind off it Marti slowly leaned in and kissed the other girl. Ok, maybe the blonde also just wanted to kiss her beautiful roommate, but it wasn't like Savannah objected, the two girls gently pressing their lips together for a few long seconds before simultaneously pulling back.

"So... is the idea that I spend the entire night watching you trying to get that thing to work?" Savannah teased, feeling a lot better now she was in Marti's arms.

"Hey, 'that thing' was working fine before Lewis manhandled it up here." Marti argued, "So if it doesn't work, we'll just take the TV from his room."

"Ok... so, movie night? How original." Savannah teased again.

Smiling softly Marti said, "I thought that, you know, you might appreciate something that two girls could do together, no questions asked. Besides this is the room that we became friends in. The first place we had a conversation which didn't end in yelling. Somewhere we bonded. The place where, we had our first kiss. And the first time, and the second time... that we made love. And most of all, it's where you agreed to, you know, give me a chance. So... I thought this would be good, but-"

"It's perfect." Savannah said softly, resting her forehead against Marti's, "Thank you."

Marti smiled back, a brief silence falling between them.

Then Savannah murmured, "So... movie night, huh? What are we watching?"

Marti smiled, "Bring It On."

"Oh my gosh Marti, I love that movie!" Savannah beamed excitedly.

"I know." Marti said without thinking.

This caused Savannah to frown for a moment, then she smiled happily, "I told you it was my favourite movie, didn't I?"

Trying not to blush Marti murmured nonchalantly, "Yeah, you might have mentioned it. But it's no big deal, it just seemed like something I should remember."

"I told you the day we became roomies." Savannah recalled, remembering it perfectly.

"So?" Marti pouted.

"So, you listen to me. Most girls would consider that a plus for a potential... erm... mate." Savannah blushed. She'd been afraid to say the G - word, but what slipped out of her mouth was kind of worse.

Luckily Marti sensed that a subject change was needed, "How about we go grab something to eat? Maybe bring it in here so we can have our own private dinner and a movie?"

"Ok." Savannah said softly, excepting a gentle kiss before they broke apart.

*

The next couple of hours were kind of a blur.

Savannah had of course insisted on 'helping' Marti with the cooking which had led the controlling brunette to take over most of it. Marti had found this very cute, so much so she only teased Savannah a little bit. Although it was probably for the best as nothing Marti had ever cooked tasted quite as good as what Savannah served her.

For the first twenty minutes they ate in silence while they watched the movie, then spent another ten watching as they laid side by side on Marti's bed. Then Marti slowly and hesitantly placed her hand on top of Savannah's. For a few seconds Savannah didn't even look at her. When she finally did Marti almost apologised and removed her hand given how conflicted Savannah looked, but before she could the brunette looked down and then slowly moved her hand so her fingers were interlocking with the blonde's, this gentle act causing Marti to smile widely.

Marti wasn't sure how long they stayed like that but she felt like she could have laid there holding Savannah's hand forever, because to her this small gesture made the whole world fall the way so it was just the two of them.

Savannah kind of felt the same way except she wanted more, and as the seconds ticked by want seemed to turn into need. Eventually this led Savannah to lift up Marti's arm, roll over so she was curled up against the other girl's body and placed the blonde's arm around her shoulder. Instead of protesting like part of Savannah had feared the blonde might Marti just smiled warmly, placed a gentle kiss to her forehead and then went back to watching the movie. This allowed Savannah to relax and become lost in the heaven that was being in Marti's arms with her all-time favourite movie playing on in front of her, even if that movie was now pretty much background noise as Savannah mostly concentrated on the soft beating of Marti's heart and the gentle sound of the blondes breathing.

Meanwhile Marti had found herself mostly concentrating on Savannah throughout the movie, which she'd never actually seen before. A week ago when Marti had told her now lover that Savannah had been amazed, telling the blonde she had to see it as soon as possible. In return Marti had playfully mocked the cheerleader who's favourite movie was a cheerleading movie only to find herself quickly apologising and promising they could watch it together sometime, which was why Marti remembered that Savannah liked the movie so vividly. She probably hadn't imagined watching it while snuggling with the smaller girl, but that was just a bonus.

Unfortunately now Marti wasn't positive she could properly debate the movie. Hell, she was struggling to remember it's plot, Marti's mouth opening and closing like some kind of fish as she searched for something to say.

Luckily Savannah beat her to it, although what the brunette said completely floored the blonde, "I... I, I think this is the best first date I've ever had."

Marti blinked, allowing the words to sink in for a few seconds before softly murmuring, "I told you, we don't have to call it that."

"I... I want to call it that." Savannah said softly, finally lifting her head up so she was actually looking at Marti, "I've been thinking about it a lot, and... and I don't want to trivialise this, or pretend like it's something it's not. Well, I do want too, a little, because this whole thing scares me, but I, I want to call this what it is. You know?"

Smiling softly Marti stroked Savannah's cheek, "I know. And, for the record, this is the best first date I've ever had too. And best date I've ever had, not that this really has much competition."

After letting out a tiny giggle Savannah smiled and said, "That bad, huh?"

"Yeah, and because you're special." Marti said softly.

It was true, something that slipped out of Marti's mouth without her thinking about it yet even as the words seem to echo throughout the room Marti knew she meant it. She also knew that, for once in her life, she'd said the right thing. She could just tell, even before Savannah lent down and kissed her passionately.

The passion was soft and gentle at first but quickly increased to something rough and needy, Savannah taking Marti by surprise as the brunette move so that she was directly on top of the blonde and then using that moment of surprise to shove her tongue into Marti's mouth.

Despite her surprise Marti was only too happy to kiss back, massaging the invading tongue with her own as her hands gently caressed Savannah's body. In response to that Savannah moaned into Marti's mouth and then began to grind down on top of the blonde in a way that made sure both girls' thighs were rubbing against the other's most sensitive areas. That extremely pleasant rubbing had Marti's eyelids slightly fluttering for a few moments, then she tried to roll them over so she could be on top.

Surprising the blonde once again Savannah forcefully pushed downwards with all her might, forcing Marti back down to the bed sheets. In the middle of all this Savannah broke the kiss so she could then lean down and whisper in Marti's ear, "You've done so much for me... let me do something for you."

Marti gulped softly. She wanted to keep her big mouth shut more than ever before in her entire life, but she couldn't, "You, you don't have too."

"I want too." Savannah reassured the blonde, before adding in a teasing tone, "Besides, I remember you saying you were a bottom."

Frowning in confusion Marti thought back and then suddenly remembered their initial conversation on dresser draw space, specifically her response to Savannah telling her she preferred the upper drawers. The memory had the blonde blushing and quickly murmuring, "I, I told you, that was a joke... but if you wanna top I'm cool with it. But like I said, you don't have too."

Marti's words had Savannah smiling, then blushing and then smiling again although this time more softly. Then the brunette murmured, "Well, like I said I, I... I want too... just... just please be patient with me, ok?"

"Always." Marti groaned as Savannah's lips began sliding across her neck, "I, mmmmmm, I would never want you to do something you didn't want to do."

Savannah smiled softly before going back to kissing Marti's neck. She truly believed that Marti meant it, the problem was Savannah didn't know what she wanted. Not entirely. And it wasn't like this was some random guess, but... she was just so confused.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Saving Savannah Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds