• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Bike Trip

Bike Trip

"No question about it," Logan laughed to himself, "Jessica certainly adds a whole different dimension to this love scene, whether it is her first time around with me or her tenth time." Jessica and the boys had taken off on bikes to make it up over the pass and meet Logan at the cabin over at the lodge on the other side. Logan had chosen to spend the day making a run up his favorite ridge.

In the early planning for this particular weekend excursion Jessica and her friend Linda were making the bike trip. They had reserved a cabin at the lodge for the three of them. Then, a friend, Tony had decided to join the outing, and his friend Todd was going to come along as well. At the last moment, Linda's mother was coming into town, so she dropped out of the planning, leaving Jessica and the three guys to head out for the weekend.

"Curiously," Logan reflected, "no doubt it crossed Jessica's mind that she is heading off to spend the night out in a cabin with three randy boys. I guess we shall see," he concluded laughing to himself. Jessica was always setting up interesting situations like this. After going their separate ways following the summer vacation trip, she had come wandering back around to him again, with all the trappings to indicate that everything had changed and she was very much into Logan one more time. It was apparent though to all of Logan's friends, that those patterns played the same old songs. Nevertheless, some fascinating new riffs were being weaved into these old songs that had Logan fascinated with the whole game.

As expected, Jessica and her two male companions were heading off for the day on bikes, her clad in a sport bra that emphasized her pert tits, and a short, loose, paper thin pair of shorts that seemed to be designed to provide a perfect view of her panties. Her male companions complimented her wonderful tan up to the panty line, suggesting she would be a prime motivator for making the trip over the pass. Logan smiled to himself, reflecting on the previous days sexual workout shared between Jessica in the morning and Jamie for lunch, topped off with quality time working on "Vote America" materials with Sensia in the evening. "That one will require more work to get totally acquainted with her," Logan reflected to himself, "but man, I do love that adorable little blue jumper with the white polkadots." Indeed, many of the same old songs had a whole different whimsical tune to them.

Hours later Logan wheeled up next to the cabin that evening, fried from his day out on the mountain. Tony and Todd were sprawled out on their respective beds in the cabin, thoroughly burnt from a long day of peddling, sipping a brew, and inquiring about Logan's mountain excursion. Logan filled them in on the incredible canyon he had found way back miles from any highways or people. The whole canyon was ringed around with a wonderful set of mountain peaks, and was obviously a place in need of extensive exploration. The bikers had made it in around 6:00. Jessica was off to take a shower and soak for a bit before dinner. Logan pulled out a beer and settled in on his bed to visit about the adventures of the day, giving his dogs a much needed rest.

"I'll tell you," Tony commented, "Jessica sure provided the inspiration for this trip over the pass, didn't she?"

"Didn't she though," Todd responded. "I swear there were times we had been peddling for hours and I just knew I couldn't go another mile. We would sit it out for a while, and the more I saw of her pink panties, the more revved up I got, so I was able to jump back on the bike and get moving again."

"I know," Tony laughed. "Then there was that time we stopped about halfway up the steepest part of the pass. It was so hot. We settled in by the creek away from the highway, and Jessica plopped right down in a pool of the creek, soaked herself from top to sweet bottom."

"Oh man, I know," Todd shook with laughter. "She stood up sopping wet and stripped off her shorts and panties to wring them out, I got the total charge I needed to blow me right on over the top of the pass."

"God, I swear, she's got a tight body, clear down to the pretties between her legs, doesn't she?" Tony chimed in. "I couldn't believe it when she dropped her panties in the water and spent the next couple of minutes chasing them; bare bottomed and so sweet, right down the stream by us."

"No kidding," Todd added. "She had her legs apart and bent over and just gave me the most incredible view of such a pretty pussy. Man what I would have given to hump my weiner into that one. Then after she caught them, she stood there bare assed wringing them out, and casually sat on that rock next to me while she straightened them out."

"It was incredible," Tony continued, "she sat there, legs wide apart, giving us both the view of a lifetime, smiling and talking as if nothing was out of the ordinary. She had it only a couple of feet from you didn't she? I just cracked up when you were sticking your tongue out toward her jewels."

"Oh, it was wild," Todd concurred. "She just laughed and batted at my tongue, like it was no big deal? She's such a tasty lady, no question about it."

"Isn't that the truth," Logan joined in, "her sweet little body can just get anyone going."

"You bet," Tony laughed and added, "Especially her perfect legs and her pretty tight little butt. She is so sweetly formed."

"Seriously," Logan continued. "She is incredible when you bare that tight little body. I've never played with anyone quite like that before," he laughed to himself recalling the performances of the day before.

The randy trio laughed heartily, smoked a bit of dope and enjoyed another round of beers. Moments later Jessica came tripping back into the cabin catching the gents in the midst of some serious chuckling.

"What are you guys up to?" Jessica inquired. "You've been telling secrets about me, haven't you Logan?"

"Oh no," Tony responded as the three of them laughed, "He was just telling us what a great fuck you are when your butts in the air, that's all."

Jessica punched around at the three of them, calling them a dumb bunch of sick minded boys. She then sprawled out on the bed in the middle of the room to comb out her hair and join the guys in putting away the brews. It was apparent the only thing she had on was a night shirt that hit an inch or two below her bum - and nothing else. She was so casual that everyone kept talking and pretended not to notice.

Half an hour and another round of beers later, Logan noticed Jessica's bottom as she lay on her side, propped up on an elbow. She and Tony were heatedly discussing one of the professors and his treatment of the students. Todd's stoned eyes were captivated by the pretty bare bottom exposed for the three of them as they chatted, progressively more intoxicated. Logan wondered if the other guys could see Jessica's goodies as clearly as he was. Glancing over at them, you could tell their eyes were focused on her pretties every bit as much as his own. He laughed to himself about the casual way Jessica was always able to put on such a show for the boys, seemingly oblivious to the display she provided.

Jessica of course, had to fidget around, hopping up a couple of times to comb out her hair and get more drinks. She would take a swing around the room, and then settle back onto the bed, into some equally revealing position. It was blatantly apparent though she was relishing the exhibition. Jessica had been up brushing out her hair again, and then settled back in on the bed, again on her side, propped up on an elbow. It was easy to see by her sweetness she was getting turned on too.

"But see Tony, that's just the point," Jessica stressed, "Professor Healy is a genuine jerk, any way you cut it." Making her point, she rolled to her other side to jab at the air emphatically. As she rolled, she paused for a moment on her back, legs apart, her sweetness front and center for the guys sitting directly across from her. Settling on her other side, her legs were parted more than before.

"Oh wow," Tony finally blurted out, being heavily into his beers, "No question about it, a woman's jewels are a true work of art if ever there is one."

"Wow man, that's exactly what I was thinking," Todd laughed, chiming in. "Her jewels and the way they so sweetly spread and open reminds me of a perfect pink flower, a genuine work of art."

"Oh quit it you guys," Jessica responded laughing. "You're just trying to distract me from the point I was making, psych me out. You're losing the argument and you can't take it. I know what you're up to."

"Ha, ha, ha," Logan laughed, "if anything you're cheating, distracting the three of us entirely from the discussion at hand with the prettiest of pretties. I don't think it's fair at all."

"Oh really," the intoxicated Jessica laughed, running her hand up her leg to her bare bottom. "What exactly are you three sitting there drooling about anyway?" she laughed, sliding her fingers down to her exposed prettiness. At that she rolled her hip up even more, providing a perfect view of her sweetness for the boys. "Oh my," she laughed as her fingers traced up and down her lips, "no wonder you three haven't held up your end of the conversation." Her fingers briefly flicked at her clit, as she uttered a little gasp.

"God," Todd moaned, "It's been weeks since I've slid into something like that."

"Me too," Tony agreed. "At least 2 weeks since I've had any."

"You guys," Jessica laughed. "And you Logan, when was the last time you pumped yours into such goodies, huh? Oh, maybe it was this morning, and then before that last night?" she continued her show in front of the three randy boys.

"Oh my god," Tony exclaimed turning to Logan. "You mean you got to do that sweetness last night and this morning! You dog you."

"Oh yeah," Jessica purred with a gleam in her eye, "and maybe you got to do Jackie yesterday morning too, didn't you?"

"Oh tell me it's not true," Todd exclaimed. "You've had two women in the last day and a half, while I haven't had any -- for weeks? I don't believe it. What a pig!"

"Hardly seems fair does it fellas?" Jessica joined in, stretching out on her back, legs spread wide, dipping a finger in and out of her opening, "and if you guys don't get your dicks out and get your fair share, I will seriously wonder about you."

"Me first!" Tony excitedly hollered, jumping up and stripping off his shorts, revealing an eager, throbbing young erection. He quickly scooted over between Jessica's legs.

Logan chuckled to himself at the head-spin turn of events unfolding right before his eyes. He eased over to the side of the bed to watch in fascination as Tony positioned himself between her outstretched thighs. His shaft with an abrupt thrust sank into Jessica's sweet opening.

"Ohhhh, yah," Tony moaned. "Ahhhhh, this is awesome, Jessica. This feels great. Ohhh yeah lady!"

Jessica threw her head back, a look of sheer pleasure flooding her tanned, delectable body. Her mind swept into sexual overdrive. Her lover was stretched out next to her, fingers teasing her exposed goodies, fondling her lips as the boy stroked into her. A third guy was watching as she thrilled in her exhibitionist scene, his hands fondling and playing with her hyperaroused tits. Her voyeuristic lover celebrated the outrageously erotic scene between his lover's legs.

In moments Jessica was reeling under waves of orgasmic intensity. Tony, destined to be short lived in her wetness, suddenly gave a mighty groan, and drove his swollen member to the hilt.

"Ayyyiii!" Jessica wailed as the orgasm swept through her. "Oh god, that's incredible!" Tony exclaimed.

"Ohhhh mannnn," Jessica hissed, gradually regaining a grip on reality after that first orgasm, "that was awesome!" she wailed. "Now, cock number two, let's see how it feels!" She laughed as she stroked the length of Todd's eager member.

Delighting in her live sex show performance for the boys, Jessica straddled young Todd, lowering her wetness ever so slowly as Todd's erection disappeared.

"Oh, goddd!" Jessica exclaimed, gripped with a non-stop state of erotic ecstasy that couldn't be turned off. The attentions of these guys to her most hidden parts, fully exposed for them to play with until she was totally out of control was too fuckin' much. Orgasm after orgasm swept through her body.

Uttering what seemed like a roar, Todd gripped Jessica's wonderful bottom. "Yaaaahhhh," he exclaimed, exploding up into the hot beauty, "Oh my gosh, that's outrageous, Jessica!" he exclaimed.

"Oh my god," Logan's head spun as Todd eased back from Jessica's ravished body. "My god that was incredible lady. What a show!"

"Oh yeah lover," Jessica chuckled that wicked laugh as she worked her bottom toward Logan, "Is this how you want it lover?" Jessica murmured.

"Oh no kidding lover," Logan laughed as he swiftly rose to his knees behind the sizzling lady, his debauched lover. "Open up and take this," he thrust into the hottie. It was a matter of moments before his would blow as there was no restraining the explosion mounting within Logan's aching loins.

FIN'

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Bike Trip

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 559 milliseconds