• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • The Big Easy

The Big Easy

12

Logan, known for his "famous last words" did not necessarily see it coming as he prepped for the conference in Billings. The spring conference required the attendance of Logan, and to his surprise Geri was being sent as his computer consultant.

Settled in at the Sheraton, 21st floor, cozy adjoining rooms with a convenient door between them, they had lovely views out around the area, and delightful hours in the two rooms playing and reveling in each other's arms - and of course the conference. Discussions with Geri were often wild, and naughty. She seemed to read Logan's sexual fantasy mind and suggest erotic games before he could put them out there himself -- left him gasping in amazement. A couple weeks previous Geri entertained the Other Man in her life, then joined Logan for hot, wet, slippery fun. She was a wild thing, and kept coming up with these wild ideas ... gotta love it!

The first full day of the conference was a long one with lots of work to be done. During the course of the day, in one of the breakouts when time was available to visit, Geri nudged Logan and nodded in the direction of a fellow that entered the room picking up a cup of coffee before going to sit down. "Hmmmmm," she whispered with that rascally look on her face....

Glancing over, a look of surprise and amusement crossed Logan's face as he realized the next round of fun Geri was spinning in her mind. "Ohhhhhhhh, I see..." he quietly chuckled in response... The nice looking businessman at the coffee bar was a tall, slim young fellow, and likely a guest that came in from "somewhere else".

"Ohhhhhh, you know...," Geri impishly grinned, "he reminds me of a lot of a wonderful man I met in New Orleans last spring," she quietly commented. "So very tall..., can you imagine!? Ummmmmm..., there's our playmate if ever there was one!"

Logan contained himself, his face breaking into a wide grin. "Oh, too funny ... oh yes, I can imagine!" he followed, laughing to himself. "We just might be in luck for that naughty game we talked about, no?"

"I wonder if he's staying in the hotel for the conference." Geri puzzled, the lights twinkling in her pretty eyes, the images spinning in her eager mind as she squeezed Logan's hand ever so tightly!

The next session started. Everyone settled in to take notes and learn, and Geri and Logan's minds raced off to naughtier places, speculating the potential involvement with the nice businessman from somewhere else!

Later that day, in another social mingling out in the lobby of the hotel, Logan was wandering, seeking the little Geri; the cute vixen with the bouncing tata's, wonderful cleavage and short skirt. Glancing across through the crowd he spotted her, standing near the fresh fruit tray table against a back wall, out of the way, engaged in lively chat with - Ta Da! - none other than our newfound friend! Logan lingered on his way over, just to see how it all looked. It was obvious that in this northern haven, very few conferees remotely approached a conversation with this fine fellow. So, with Geri bending his ear... he found a friend in this northern Montana city!

Geri was in intent conversation with the fellow...., periodically gesturing as if illustrating the layout of a website. After observing for a bit, Logan drifted in their direction. Spotting Logan, Geri stopped her conversation calling and gesturing for Logan to join them.

"Oh Logan! Come here for a second ... I want you to meet Ben! He's the IBM rep from Louisiana. He came up to look at a project here in Billings. He's very interested in the work we do with training! I explained the structure we work with..., but I'll have to get my laptop later and show him how it goes together," she eagerly commented to Logan!

"Excellent!" Logan responded..., "Ben, great to meet you, I'm Logan Pace!"

"Logan, great to meet you too! Ben Algin, here from West Bend, Louisiana. Interesting world you have in this Billings, Montana..., and Ms G here really caught my attention..., with the training model you guys use! I'd like to know more. Maybe we can visit about it later," he suggested.

"Oh, you bet...," Logan agreed, "we can talk about it over dinner."

"Great idea," Geri eagerly agreed! "That would work perfect! Oh, it looks like we need to get back to the next session. Come on gentlemen; let's go get a good seat before they're all taken."

On that note, the trio headed off to the main conference hall for the keynote speaker for the afternoon. Off and on for the rest of the afternoon Ben, Ms G and Logan visited and exchanged notes about the conference and how it related to their work interests. No question about it, Ben was delighted to find friendly faces to visit with in this conservative little northern town.

No question about it either, Geri was more and more intrigued with the pleasure potential of her gentlemen companions. "Did you see how long Ben's fingers were...," she excitedly whispered to Logan. "Fascinating...," she continued, "and he's such a sweet and gentle guy besides, and very attentive I noticed. I caught him taking a peek at my legs at one point when I was reaching over the table."

"Oh, I know...." Logan laughed. "I happened to be taking a little peek myself at that particular moment... your skirt crept right up! Then I glanced over and sure enough, our new buddy was appreciating the view too... Tooooo cute! ....and such a nice looking young man too! I think I caught he was 24, and wow, he must work out, those arms! Butt, tight butt...., and indeed, those long fingers ... does that mean...?"

"Oh Logan..., silly boy...," she retorted, "but indeed, that butt, ummmmmmm!! .... do long fingers correlate with other long members? Hee, hee ..., we'll have to see what he has to say about that."

The afternoon sessions ended, and Ben was first to ask if the other two knew of a great place to eat dinner. Geri steered the two boys off to The Georgetown for some after meeting drinks and a "really good" steak dinner, something of a Montana tradition for someone coming in from somewhere else. Laughing they all headed out to grab a relaxing dinner, unwind after the day's events and get acquainted.

Dinner was a kick! It turns out Ben had access to funding that could be directed to a nationwide training program in uses for computer technology..., especially, of course the IBM line. Logan and Ms G were excited since their newfound friend was a delight to visit with, very kind and considerate, especially attentive to the ladies it seemed....., and a nice young guy to make an acquaintance with.

Fun was the key term for the occasion...., a lot of joking banter back and forth between the three of them. Normally she wouldn't have dreamt of it with her strict family background, but the boys convinced Geri to try a glass of wine. She loved the taste, and had to try a second, since she knew she would likely never go there again and she was out to have some fun.

The banter continued through dinner, with Geri running a little tipsy, and just a little more rascally than usual, emboldened by the wine. "Oh darn," she laughed. "I wanted to show you what our training program looks like but forgot to bring it with me to dinner! We could stop by my room when we get back to the hotel and we show you how it all goes together! Are you staying at the Sheraton too, Ben?"

"Oh yeah," Ben responded, sipping on his wine, "seems the place to stay here in Billings. You get a great view of the area from the 21st floor!"

"Ahhhhh," Geri nodded and passed a sly glance in Logan's direction. "You're on the 21st floor too? So are we! Perfect!" she remarked, containing her delight and giggling from the 4th glass of wine. "If you gentlemen are done, we should get on our way. I can't wait to show you my stuff!" she added grinning at Logan.

On that note the trio finished dinner, adjourned to the hotel and settled in Geri's room to watch her show Ben her stuff! Such fun with such a tipsy girl in the driver's seat squirming about on the bed to get in a comfortable position, shows Ben the materials on the laptop, and keep the hem of her skirt halfway down her thigh. That pesky split with the buttons down the front of the skirt crept higher and higher between her lovely legs as she put on her laptop slide show, a sight not lost on the boys on either side of her on the bed.

"Too cute," Logan laughed to himself. "It's obvious our buddy Ben is enjoying the 'show' every bit as much as I am," he mused, noticing Ben's eyes vacillating back and forth between bare legs and computer screen.

"Here Ben, why don't you drive the computer for a bit, so you can see how our program works!" Geri offered easing aside enough for Ben to settle in next to her at the laptop.

Ben moved to the keyboard and started moving through the screens, his fingers flying on the keys as he scrolled and plugged in search terms, and moved from one scene to the next, "Fascinating set up you two have put together," he commented, his body up against Geri's, "just fascinating!"

"Oh," she commented, "The way your fingers fly over those keys ... you do have long, slim fingers, Ben! That's got to be the mark of a computer guy if ever there was one! Those fingers work a keyboard like magic!"

Ben laughed, "Oh yeah, I started on computers back when I was 14, so 10 years of keyboarding since..... I always had long fingers though since I was just a little guy...., and you know what they say about long fingers.....," he added and laughed, nudging his body against hers.

"Ohhhhhh," Geri responded with a gasp....., rolling to her side facing him, her bountiful breasts nestled against his shoulder, "does that really work that way or is that just folklore...., an old horny wives tale?"

"Well...," Ben laughed in reply, "Let's just say that it seems to be the case here," he commented, glancing down at his pants. "I don't know if it's really THAT long, but seems its frightened enough girls from even considering trying it...." he then laughed aloud again!

"Ohmygosh, you're kidding!" Logan laughed, turning on his side, his now growing member nudged up against Geri's bottom.... "I had always heard that might be the case, but just figured it was sort of a joke or something! Scared some of the girls??? Just a little more than they thought they could handle all at one sitting?"

"That is just too funny!" Geri laughed. "You're just kidding that it frightened some girls because it was too big! Why on earth would a girl be afraid to even try to fit a big one in! That is so silly! Unless......, it's a total monster that you have to tie around your waist or something!! Good grief! How large could it be?" she eagerly inquired, the drinks obviously loosening up her constraints.

"No kidding!" Logan chimed in....., "seems almost every girl can open up to handle almost everything," he laughed, now nudging Geri's backside with a stiff one and chuckling to himself. "What kind of monster are you packing around?" he too inquired...

"Well, I really don't brag about these things," Ben responded, laughing out loud, "but it seems it was 9 inches or so last time some honey taped it. I think the combination of length and thickness was the frightening part for some girls," he added.

Geri's mouth hung open in a complete gasp at the very image that swirled in her mind...., "Ohhhhh my gosh!! That I've gotta see," she continued to gasp, her eyes sparkling in delight.

"Well, I think maybe I better take my leave....," Logan laughed. "You're a little ways out of my territory on that note," he continued to chuckle as he slipped from the bed and headed for the door. "Dynamite to visit with you Ben and I'm sure we'll have a chance to visit some more over the next days. " he laughed again as he stepped to the door to depart.

"Are you sure, Logan?" the eager, squirming Geri queried, a sly little grin pasted across her face.

"Yeah, yeah.....," he replied, glancing to note whether the door to the adjoining room was still ajar from earlier. "I'm just a little bushed from the day anyway, and need to get out of these conference togs! Keep me posted Ms G!" he suggested and laughed again, opening the door, waving bye and departing. Logan pulled Geri's door shut, and stepped into his adjoining room very quietly to avoid interrupting show and tell for the eager lady!

"Ohmygosh! Ohmygosh!" he heard the eager Geri exclaim as Ben unzipped his pants and pulled them down, along with his shorts. Geri gasped as the breadth of Ben's shaft came into view..... "that is so impressive!" she exclaimed, "absolutely wonderful dear man!

"Oh," Ben responded, "it's really not full sized yet, but if you give it a little attention..."

"Ohmygosh!!" Geri exclaimed with delight, eagerly wrapping her fingers around the rapidly swelling member Ben had unveiled for her. "Oh, that is awesome..." she continued, reveling in the feel of this man's shaft filling both her hands as she stroked her fingers up and down the length.

Ben let out a low moan, his prick jerking slightly, responding to this sweet woman's touch. "Ohhh yeahhh, Geri...., that's the way Just slide your hands up and down the beast..., see, he's standing up!" he added. His hands stroked Geri's arms, her shoulders, and now cupped her sweet breasts, toying with her nipples as they stood up begging for attention.

Logan was delighting in the privacy of the room adjoining, lights off, door slightly ajar for a perfect view of Geri's bed, his front row seat on the awesome scene unfolding before his very eyes.

"Ohhhhh myyy...." Geri squeaked out, her mouth playing over the head of this massive shaft, "ohhhhh what a big guy!" she exclaimed. "No wonder girls shy away from taking something like this. But that's silly," she added, "our openings expand and stretch to take whatever the boys want to give us. At least I know mine does!" she laughed.

"Ohhhhhhhh yeahhhh," Ben laughed, working his hips in a stroking motion, "I always thought it was silly too. After a bit, you loosen up and relax, and it slides just fine," he agreed, gently laughing as he watched the eager face of this sweet lady."

"Ohhh yessss, Geri!" he groaned. "Now I think you said something about 'you'll show me yours if I show you mine, didn't you?" he laughed and inquired, his busy hands now stroking up the sweet lady's legs and thighs.

"Oh, I did, I did, I certainly did," the eager intoxicated Geri promptly chimed in response. "Yes, yes, yes....." she continued, reveling in the feel of this man's massive hands as they stroked up the insides of her thighs. They quickly approached her sweet, wet opening, momentarily covered in thin white panties. "Here," she willingly added, rising from lying next to Ben, sitting up on her knees facing him, her legs spread for his hands to proceed up to explore her treasures, her hands still wrapped around that impressive shaft, "feel free," she sighed, "permission granted!"

Logan groaned to himself as he saw Ben's magic hands slide up between Geri's thighs, a look of delight crossing her face as his fingers found her treasure, and started to fondle her through the panties. "So awesome!" he exclaimed to himself watching in excitement. "She positioned herself so I can see all the action. Ohhhh, there he goes now, pulling her panties down to get at her goodies!" he marveled as Ben's fingers went to her now bare sweetness, fondling her mound.

"Ohhh yesss," Geri let out a hissing sigh. "Ohhhh those wonderful fingers," she moaned, reveling in the feel of this strangers fingers touching her most intimate spot. "Ohhhhh yeahhhh, that's the one...." she moaned again, feeling those long, large fingers exploring her opening, and then back out to torment her aching love button.

"Ohmigod!" she exclaimed, "Ohhhh, yessss, Mr. Ben....., let's see what this big guy will do." she urged, stroking Ben's now rigid shaft.

"Ohhh yeahhh, little lady, let's get these pretty panties out of the way and explore this wild wetness!" he chimed in.

"Ohhhhh, go baby...., go," Logan quietly cheered her on in his own mind from his front row seat, "do it sweetness! Try that big shaft for size!"

"Oh, here," Geri breathlessly urged, laying back on the bed, spreading her sweet thighs, and urging Ben to settle in between them, as his massive knob nuzzled up to her hot, wet lips.

"Ohhhh, Oh yeahhh," Geri gasped as the swollen shaft stroked, driving in and spinning her right out of her mind. "Ohhh fuck me Ben!" she cried, thrusting up to meet his strokes. Ohhhh yes, yes, yessss, Ben give it to me!" she exclaimed. "Give me all of you!" she urged.

"Ohhh yeahhh! Ohhh wow pretty girl!" Ben exclaimed, driving his shaft into the awesome lady's treasure.

"Holy moley!" Logan's mind screamed in unison with the writhing, thrusting pair on the bed. "Ohhh baby, baby, baby!" he exploded in his mind in voyeuristic revelry. Geri had slipped off the charts in the throes of a massive wave of orgasm, her sweet loins shuddering over and over with the amazing feel of that large shaft stroking her. Her mind was spinning with the astonishing scene exploding in her and around her, knowing this outrageous, orgasmic moment was shared with her lover, the naughty Logan watching, even as her new lover filled her to the max.

"Oh, Ohhh, Ahhhhh!" Ben cried out.

"Good God!" Logan almost exclaimed aloud but caught himself. His playmate writhed and thrust, appearing to slip from consciousness with the intensity of the explosive orgasm she and Ben shared.

"Yeeeowww!" Geri practically screamed. "Ohhmigossshhh!" she let out one last cry as her orgasmic explosion pushed her over the edge and out to another state of consciousness. "Oh yes, yes, yes...," she finally gasped, slipping momentarily from consciousness.

"Yeah, Ohhh Yeahhh!" Ben let out a holler, "Ohhh Geri! That was so awesome!" he exulted, finally coming to rest.

Logan nearly passed out from sheer excitement at the incredible scene exploding just feet away from him, "Unbelievable....., wild, totally wild," he exclaimed to himself. "Wow! The look of total ecstasy on her face! The writhing, howling and orgasmic rapture!"

"I've always thought women were awesome when they cum..., but Wow!!" Logan raved in his mind. "She was beyond awesome! We just don't see it when we're up close doing our own thing, and too close to watch her in action," he continued. "Spectacular!" he laughed to himself, calming for a moment as the couple in the adjoining room also calmed, and drifted back to their senses.

"Oh my god! WOW, Ben!" Geri cried out, "That was incredible! I have never felt so filled! Unbelievable! Totally wild!" she added, lying there quietly next to Ben, her legs still widespread knowing Logan loved the show. "Ohhhhh my....!" she marveled to herself, "so wild to share this awesome sex with my lover too. He's probably ready to explode any minute now! I hope he waits for me!"

"Awesome sweet lady, absolutely awesome! Wow! So glad you showed me yours when I showed you mine!" Ben exclaimed, collapsing onto the bed next to the sizzling lady. "That was so great! Oh god, Geri, what a kick!" he continued, settled in next to her still steaming body, ever so gently cupping one of her tits, softly fondling her nipple.

"Ummmmmm, and thank you for sharing with me," she murmured in reply. "That was so fine!" she continued, finally sitting up and excusing herself to slip off to the bathroom. "Oh my big guy thanks for sharing. You really made this evening something else!"

"Ohmigosh...," Geri followed up, "look at the time! I was supposed to get a phone call to someone that might be freaking out if I don't call! Oh Ben, I'm so sorry. I really need to make this call..."

"No problem, Geri," Ben responded. "Thanks for reminding me, I needed to make a similar call myself. Sooo, I hate to be a wham, bam kind of guy ..., but if you need to call too, I better move along," he continued, standing and slipping on his pants and shirt. "Such a wild sweet lady, I completely lost track of time. Ohhh wow," he added, wrapping his arms around her and giving her a long slow kiss. "I really loved that! I'd love to explore some more if it were ever possible..., wow!"

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • The Big Easy

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 11 milliseconds