• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • First Ride

First Ride

Brandy went online, her heart quickening as she finally got to her email account, it was there a note from him. But, it read simply "Meet me at Fassnight Park at 8PM." She had never seen his face or met him before in person, though they had spent many hours Instant Messaging, texting teasing and tempting each other with playful words and quasi-sexual witty banter. She felt she knew him and how it would be to be with him. He excited her and she had dreamed of meeting him but now the time had come a face-to-face introduction...

She began to plan for the date she had longed to have with this, her virtual boyfriend. What should I wear? I need something sexy and tempting, she thought, but it should be discreet as they were meeting in a public place. She stood in front of the mirror and took an assessment of her looks. Her copper colored hair was and full, her eyes were bright and glistened, her full lips ruby red, her white teeth gleamed when she smiled. Her hips and thighs were wider than some though her legs were long and straight. The bust line was pleasing and full some would call her a buxom beauty. She thought of herself as curvy and was secure in who she was. She carried with her an air of confidence and felt sexy. She was an arm full and with the right encouragement from the right man a hand full in bed.

Brandy scurried around and found a bright pink silk blouse that hung just off her creamy white shoulders. She found her pink miniskirt that revealed her curves and had a slit up the right leg showing some thigh. She found her sheerest lingerie and laid all of it out as if it were her first day of classes. Then to the bathroom she ran to get ready. Water streaming out so clear and sparkly as she added her bath beads to make her skin as soft as the blouse she would be wearing.

Sliding into the water she closed her eyes and laid back, She felt the silkiness of the bath beads between her fingers and the dripping warm water as she laid back against the tub. Finding the wash cloth, she rang it in her long fingers and began to apply it to her face cleaning it and feeling the coolness of the night air as it moved off each area. Next she washed her neck moving slowly and goose bumps coming onto her skin as the trickles of water travel down each curve and valley ending up between her legs where she wanted him to be, moving to her full breasts spending extra time around the aureola thinking his lips may dwell, there and she may see his eyes gazing up into hers. Her nipples hardened at the thought of it and the coolness in the room.

Moving down rubbing her tummy and then finding the wetness that was caused by her simply thinking of him and how he may be with her. She began to touch herself ,first the full lips of her pussy and the clitoris which is was swollen now as she thought again of him and all the possibilities. The feelings and thoughts and words they shared were running through her head as she began to cum, all the talks of what they enjoyed and wanted to explore together. She wanted to cum hard as she didn't want to be too eager when they first met, she didn't know how fast he would take her. She moaned louder and louder and then finally exploding into a state of bliss. She moved quickly from the tub to her towel and dried off with speed and grace,

Moving next to carefully apply her make-up and fix her hair pulling back a few strands from each side and pinning them back. Rushing more and more she moved to her room sitting on the edge of the bed as she pulled on her first stocking keeping the line straight up the back of her leg and fastening each of them at the top to her garters that ran down her thighs. Her excitement growing as she moved through her ritual of getting ready for a date. Slipping the lingerie on then the blouse and finally the skirt. One more look in the mirror told her the transformation was almost complete. She put her bright red lipstick on and got her keys and headed out the door.

The park wasn't very far away but it was not a small park, it had three parking areas and she didn't know what he looked like or what he would be driving. How would they find each other? She parked and sat and wondered how they would come together. Then a text came, "Meet me behind the building on the bridge nearest the street." So in her heels and stockings she walked slowly around the building and to the bridge and there she saw him...He was tall and younger than she had thought he would be but her attraction for him compelled her to move toward him. She smiled at him as she walked up to him. He whispered, "You are BEAUTIFUL! There are way too many people here, care to join me for a ride?' She thought for a moment, should I go or should I stay? Did he really want her all to himself? Then remembering the conversations and all she knew about him she said let's go I would love to take a ride!

His car was right there and he opened her car door for her. He said, " I know a spot where we can be alone and no one will bother us." "That sounds great," she replied. As she rode with him she noticed how very handsome he was. He had dark hair and green eyes and his smile could put anyone at ease. He looked as though he had visited a gym often or perhaps he was a trainer. She looked further down not meaning to, but finding a bulge and knowing he had a package she would enjoy unwrapping, if given the chance... She was not a slut but she had admired him for a long time now wanting to be his if only for a short time. Now here she was in a car on a ride with him.

He pulled into a drive way and drove behind an abandoned factory. It had a concrete loading dock that he parked in front of. He opened her door and asked her, "Don't say a word, I want to make this ride the most special ride of your life." She stood there and waited not understanding, she thought the ride part was over wasn't this the destination? He pulled her tight into his arms and leaned her back against the car as he pressed against her. That bulge was getting bigger inside his pants and she was beginning to feel more excited than ever with this man. He kissed her passionately.

His hands began to move to free her ample bosom from her garments and put them in his mouth one after the other sucking licking kissing and caressing them as he looked in her eyes. He slid his hands down her body inside her g-string to find she was wet very wet. He stopped to look in her eyes to see her passions and yes they were aroused as he was. He began to move his fingers on her clit slowly and then a little faster and faster. She moaned very quietly at first. Her hands moved down to unfasten his pants and free him to be wild with her as he wanted to be. He lifted her onto the hood of the car and laid her back and said he was hungry for her. He put her legs over his shoulders and found she had on the garters and stockings that he told her he loved to see on a woman and moving the g-string out of the way and finally removing it as he began to excite her with his tongue, licking her clit and flicking his tongue all around her pussy, pushing his fingers in and out, as she moaned louder and louder.

Then he took out his hard cock and began to shove it deep inside her. She gasped it was a wonderful sound to his ears that she liked what she was about to receive. He began pulling her hips to him on the hood of that car as he pushed deeper and deeper inside her and the moaning got louder but now he was moaning too. They moved faster and faster and got louder and louder and then the big explosion. He kissed her and held her tight for a few minutes before coming down form the heaven of having a deep orgasm..

Gently helping her down from the car hood he pulled her hand and sat her down on the car seat in front of him and said, "I know you are hungry too, would you like to take this?" She took his cock and slowly licked and kissed down the shaft to the tip of it as it began to recover from the first encounter. She began to take it into her lips tightening her lips as it pulled away from her tighter and tighter each time. And getting deeper until he was sure it was as deep as it could get. She began to feel him pumping her mouth with every thrust and knew he was getting into it. His hands in her red locks of hair as he pushed her down on him. Then stopping her as he felt an urge to cum. Whispering, "We are not done with our ride yet."

Pulling her hands again to the front of the car telling her to reach for the windshield he came behind her and threw her skirt up over her hips so curved and the buttocks were exposed with the garters and stockings even more on display. He held her hips as he pushed inside her once again she made the noise of him entering her wetness and he smiled. He pulled her hips to him getting deeper and deeper, then reaching around and fondling her breasts as they dangle for his attention. He pushed and pushed and the moaning was louder than before. He reached up for her long locks of hair and pulled her hair and she became more excited though she didn't know why. He was an incredible lover and she was on the ride of her life. Harder and harder he pushed and she pushed back against him and then he felt her muscles wrapped tighter around his cock and all at once they came together and the explosion of it caused her to squirt and there she was with cum running down her legs and a huge smile on both their faces. He took out a blanket and laid it on the concrete and asked her to join him there. Lying back in his arms as looked in her eyes she was so happy. He said, "This is the beginning of our journey only the first ride of many more to come and you are the traveling partner I want along on the journey/" He kissed her deeply and passionately.....Let the journey begin!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • First Ride

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 61 milliseconds