• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • A Successful Black Man In Canada

A Successful Black Man In Canada

Damn, I thought to myself as I admired Mouna Hassan's big round ass as the sexy Black woman began undressing. I stroked my eight inches of thick, uncircumcised Haitian dick as she got ready for me. In case you're wondering who this is, my name is Jeremiah Emmanuel Jackson. I was born in the town of Quartier Morin in the island of Haiti and raised in the City of Toronto, Province of Ontario. My parents and I are proud Haitian-Canadian immigrants. My sister Elisabeth Jackson is a police constable in the City of Kingston, Ontario, and she's happily married to accountant Liam Yamamoto, a biracial man of Japanese and Scottish descent. I'm married to a lovely Irishwoman named Brianna O'Connor and we have a son together, little Elton. My wife is White and I'm a successful Black man, but I still occasionally crave Black pussy. Go figure, right? Part of being a Black man, I guess. It happened to a certain African-American Supreme Court Justice, you know.

Mouna Hassan stood naked before me, and I told her to come on over with her big sexy ass. The sexy Black chick grinned seductively then walked sexily, moving her hips just right before joining me on the bed. Man I wanted to fuck her. I wanted that ass of hers ever since I first glimpsed her while walking through the Carleton University campus. I graduated from Carleton University with my bachelor's degree in Criminology in 2004 before going to the University of Ottawa School of Law, where I got my law degree in 2007. I've been practicing law all over the province of Ontario since then. I work for Anderson & Associates, a criminal defense law firm located in downtown Toronto. Mouna Hassan went to Carleton University too and studied sociology there. These days, the Somali-born Black beauty works for the Ministry of Corrections in Toronto.

The Black Student Union at Carleton University likes to keep track of Black men and Black women who have graduated from Carleton University. They like to invite us to luncheons and ask us about what life is like in the working world. It's at such an event that I met the lovely Mouna. The weird thing is that she also graduated from Carleton University in 2004 as well and I had no idea that she went there. There aren't that many Haitian students at Carleton, most Haitian students in the City of Ottawa go to the University of Ottawa or that French college, La Cite Collegiale. These are French-language schools while the University of Carleton is exclusively English. Besides, Haitians and Somalis don't really hang out on account of cultural and religious differences.

Us Haitians are totally proud of being Black and we're forever defiant toward racism and imperialism of any kind. We're also staunchly Christian. The Somalis are Muslim for the most part, and like most Black Muslims, they're in love with everything Arab, even though the Arabs are deeply racist toward Black people. To me, Somalis habit of worshipping the Arabs is silly. No matter how dark-skinned the Somali, he or she will typically claim some sort of Arab ancestry. Us Haitians are proud of being Black. We know we can kick butt because we beat the French empire that enslaved us. Oh, and they've got some disgusting practices like female circumcision and "persuading" their women to wear hijabs and burkas. Yes, Somalis and Haitians are not alike at all. Nevertheless, Mouna Hassan and I totally clicked at that luncheon and exchanged phone numbers. As it turns out, she was definitely not what I expected, in more ways than one. Personally, I always thought that Somali women were prudes because they're Muslim and all. Mouna Hassan doesn't wear the hijab like so many Muslim women I see in Ontario but I still thought she might be conservative on account of her background.

Watching her kneel on the bed and engulfing my thick Haitian cock in her mouth, fellating me with those luscious lips of hers, I realized how wrong I was. That Somali chick sucked my dick so damn well that I found myself moaning in pleasure. It's a good thing that we're already in bed because had I been standing, I would have felt seriously weak in the knees. Hell yeah, man, she's that good. The sexy Somali gal licked my dick and polished my balls with her tongue, bringing me incredible pleasure. I was ready to fuck her but she wagged her finger at me. Mouna Hassan spread her pussy lips wide open, caused my heart to skip a beat. I love me some Black pussy. I married my wife Britney O'Connor in 2006 and have only been with her since. I used to date mainly Black chicks while in university but I caught my Jamaican ex-girlfriend Monique cheating on me with a White guy named Hank, and decided to forsake Black females once and for all.

Like many successful Black men living in North America and Europe, I married a tall, beautiful, blonde-haired and blue-eyed Caucasian woman. My wife Brianna O'Connor is a graduate of York University and she works for the Canadian Revenue Agency. I'm happy with her. Our sex life is awesome. And I love our son Elton. However, sometimes I find myself admiring Black female booty, both online and in real life. Black women seldom treat good Black men well. If you're a law-abiding, hard-working, educated and God-fearing Black man, most Black women will consider you boring. They'll choose a Black thug over you, and when they tire of Black thugs, they'll start chasing White guys. They never give good Black men a chance. The day I figured that out about Black women is the day I decided to date White women. Still, sex with Black women is awesome, and sometimes I crave it. Since I met Mouna Hassan, I decided to indulge my secret lust.

Mouna asked me to lick her pussy and I happily obliged. I spread her sexy legs and gave her sweet Somali pussy a good licking. I'm one of a few Haitian men to sample Somali pussy. Kind of makes me feel like a pioneer. Mouna moaned as I worked my magic on her. After licking her cunt thoroughly, I put on a condom and worked my dick inside of her. Holding Mouna's sexy legs in the air, I pumped my cock deep inside her tight pussy. The stuff that came out of Mouna's mouth as I fucked made me blush. I mean, she was swearing like a sailor, man. I absolutely loved it and it made me fuck her all the harder. We went at it like this for a couple of hours, then lay on the bed, sated and happy. I took a shower, then kissed Mouna goodnight before leaving.

I went back to my house in Brampton, and made passionate love to my darling wife Brianna. My blonde-haired, alabaster-skinned Irish princess. I'm her strong Black king. She's the woman I love. Mouna and I are cool, but we're just two people having a passionate affair. Even if I wasn't married to Brianna, Mouna and I could never be together. I'm a proud Haitian catholic, and Mouna is a Sunni Muslim. It could never work out because, while I respect all religions, I would never join Islam. To me it would mean getting involved in Arab politics and I already told you how racist they are toward Black people. Thanks but no thanks. Mouna and I both know this. Also, the Somali community would be up in arms if they knew one of their women was banging a Haitian man. The real world is where we live, folks. I went to my son Elton's bedroom and wished him goodnight. There you have it, a look at the life of a six-foot-two, good-looking, educated and successful Black man living in Ontario, Canada. I have a wonderful life and happy marriage with my gorgeous Caucasian wife, and a lovely mixed-race son, and I get Black pussy on the side. Life is good! Who says the Black man can't have it all?

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • A Successful Black Man In Canada

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 151 milliseconds