• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Working Overtime

Working Overtime

I had just graduated from college with a degree in accounting, and my first job was as a junior accountant for one of the big firms. Not very exciting, but it was a job, and the best part was all of the attractive women that I got to see on a daily basis in their pantsuits and dresses. For a horny guy like myself, that was quite a treat. The hours went by relatively quickly with that kind of eye candy around. I spent half the time in the office with a boner, looking at all these girls and fantasizing what I would do with them if I ever got the chance.

The main object of my fantasies, right from the start, was my supervisor, Laura. She was a beautiful tall brunette, about 10 years older than me, and married. She always dressed nicely in high heels and either a dress or tight skirt. She was very strict and demanding with the way she wanted things, and there were times that I thought she was meddling too much with my work, but then I would just picture myself bending her over a desk and nailing her hard. That would make me feel better.

Anyways, about a year after I was hired, the thrill was gone. I was doing good work, but there was no chance of a promotion in sight, the hours were as bad as ever, and my pay raises were almost nonexistent. To make matters worse, I had no time for any kind of social life and was in a long dry spell as far as sex was concerned. I don't think I had gotten laid more than a couple times since I finished school.

The final straw came one Friday afternoon. I was staring at my watch, waiting for the day to end so that I could go home for the weekend, when Laura walked into my cubicle.

"Patrick?"

I looked up at her. "Yes?"

"I'm going to need you to come in to work tomorrow."

I was stunned. "Um, well..."

"We're a little behind on everything, and we all need to catch up. I'll be here, and you will be, too."

And she left. I was just so pissed at that point. I had worked my ass off this whole week without one hint of appreciation from anybody, and now this. My whole routine had been: go to work, go home, jerk off, sleep, and repeat. There was no time for anything else. Laura probably had her husband giving it to her every night, but what about me? Well, I just decided enough was enough. I was going to get back at her somehow.

The next day, I came in to the office bright and early, armed with a couple pills that I had bought awhile ago but thought that I would never use. They were going to come in handy now. I had counted on the office being empty, and I was right. Laura and I were basically the only two people on our floor. Usually, I would have been annoyed about that, but today it would work to my advantage. I knew that Laura liked her coffee. She used the coffee machine in the lounge every day, multiple times. She brewed a fresh cup in the mid-afternoon, and when she stepped out for a second, I went in and dropped the pills into the cup. They dissolved instantly. She would never even know what hit her.

So I went back to my cubicle. A few minutes later, I saw her walk to her office with the coffee, and then I waited. Fifteen minutes. Half an hour. I was buzzing with excitement, my dick hard in anticipation. I got up and knocked on her door.

"Laura?"

No answer. I opened the door, and sure enough, there she was, slumped back in her chair with her mouth open, snoring softly. I grinned to myself and locked the door behind me. The guy who sold me the pills said that they would knock someone out for several hours, which was more than enough time for what I had planned.

I walked over to her. "Hey!" I called.

She didn't even stir. I touched her cute face and felt her ample breasts for the first time, and she still didn't react at all. Perfect. I first took her out of the chair and laid her gently on the floor. Then, I got undressed. My cock was as hard as a rock, and I decided that I wanted to enjoy her mouth a little bit. I bent over her and put my dick to her open lips, and she started sucking lightly, as if on instinct. That was so hot.

I let her work her magic on my cockhead for a few minutes before running my hands down her luscious body. That day, she was wearing a black dress that went down to her knees. This made things easier for me. I simply pushed the hem of her dress up to her waist, exposing her thighs and lace panties to my gaze. Her legs were long and smooth; you could tell that she kept her body in shape. I slid the panties down her legs and grinned at the sight of her bare, shaved womanhood. What a slut. I spread her legs as far as I could and then crawled between them. Her pussy was kind of dry, so I pressed my mouth to it and gave her clit a good tongue-lashing. She got excited in no time.

Soon, she was wet and leaking for me. I couldn't wait any longer, so without further delay, I climbed on top of her and slid my cock into her love tunnel with one stroke. I had thought about using a condom but figured that since I was already taking a risk, I might as well go the whole nine. I immediately knew I had made the right decision by going bareback. She was even better than I had imagined. So warm, so welcoming. Maybe it was because I hadn't gotten laid in awhile, but being inside her cunt just felt incredible. I actually felt alive for once, taking a woman without her consent, the way it was meant to be.

For a few moments, I stayed still and savored the feeling of being inside Laura, but instinct quickly took over, and I started thrusting slowly. Her tight, wet passage gripped me very nicely, and as I banged her harder and faster, her breathing got heavier, as well.

I smiled down at her sleeping face. "Stupid bitch. You love being used like this, don't you?"

She just sighed weakly in response. I fingered the wedding ring on her hand and realized that this was the first time I had fucked a married woman. That turned me on even more.

After a few minutes, the pressure in my balls started to build, and I knew that it was time to finish this off. I started thrusting like a madman and, with a loud groan, finally fired my seed into her defenseless pussy. I came so hard, and it seemed like I would never stop. When the ride ended, I collapsed on top of her, trying to catch my breath. We were both sweating. Her dress was kind of wet, and her hair was disheveled from the pounding that I had given her.

I basked in the afterglow for a few minutes before getting up and putting my clothes back on. Laura was still lying on the floor with her dress pushed up to her waist and her legs spread wide open. I smiled and tried to burn that image into my memory. Then, I put her underwear back on her and pulled her back up and into the chair. I tried to fix her appearance, too. Other than having a sore pussy, she probably wouldn't notice any difference. Then, I left and went back to my cubicle.

A couple hours later, she walked by. There was a slight flush to her cheeks, but she looked no worse for wear.

"You're still here?" she asked.

"Yeah," I said. "Working hard, you know?"

She smiled. "All right. You can go home now."

So that was it. Laura never suspected a thing. But a few months later, she had to go on leave because she was pregnant. I didn't know much about her situation, but the kid ended up being born almost exactly nine months after our encounter, so you can make of that what you will. She missed work for awhile after that to take care of her baby. My new boss was actually much nicer than she was, so that was good.

Overall, things got much better for me. The only downside was that I didn't get to see Laura's smoking hot body at work anymore. But hey, what can you do? Those things happen.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Working Overtime

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 40 milliseconds