• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Black Lover For Arab Wife

Black Lover For Arab Wife

Everyone wears a mask in today's world, and nobody ever truly shows you their true face. It's an indisputable fact about human nature. Take our friend Mona Abdul for example. She's the Yemeni-born wife of imam Muhammad Hassan, a prominent cleric in the Muslim community of metropolitan Ottawa, Ontario. Five-foot-nine, chubby, busty and wide-hipped, with dark bronze skin, dark brown eyes and curly black hair that shines on those rare days when she shows it to the world. In the eyes of the world, Mona Abdul is a graduate student in sociology at the University of Ottawa, and a manager at Shawarma Empire, a Lebanese restaurant in downtown Ottawa. She's thirty six years old, a mother of two and a devoted wife. Yet, like all human beings, there's more to this hijab-wearing, conservative Arab woman than what readily appears.

If Mona's husband Muhammad knew what she was up to this Thursday afternoon in early September, the tall and burly Yemeni-Canadian businessman and mosque leader would definitely have a fit. Worse than that, he'd kill her for sure regardless of what the Canadian government would do to him. The people of Canada, just like Americans, Australians and Europeans, were starting to get tired of the Muslims. Seriously. Muslim women in western societies, both foreign-born women from North Africa and the Middle East along with white female converts irked the secular-minded citizens of these societies by donning burkas and hijabs every chance they got. On the eleventh anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the American embassy in Libya was attacked by a Muslim mob and four people, including a wise and wonderful man known as Christopher Stevens, a U.S. diplomat, were killed. An event which the international community condemned.

Soon-to-be-gone and absolutely naïve United States President Barack Hussein Obama made things worse for the United States of America's image worldwide and for his re-election chances against proud Christian conservative and Republican Party nominee Mitt Romney by apologizing to the Muslim mob who killed the American diplomats in Libya over a movie they simply didn't like. Even democrats in the United States of America are railing against U.S. President Barack Hussein Obama for being so dumb. How can any leader apologize to the cruel and vicious enemy that slaughters his own people? Obama's chances for re-election took a dive when he apologized to the Libyan mob that killed the American diplomats. Also, there was a rash of honor killings going on in western societies now. The Muslims were bringing their backward mindset toward gender relations to whatever land they happened to inhabit. Muslim women are getting killed by Muslim men left and right when they didn't toe the line with mute submission. The most ardent defenders of Muslim men's religious and cultural right to do whatever they wanted to their women? Muslim women themselves. A fact which befuddled police officers, social workers and domestic violence advocates in places like North America, Australia, New Zealand and Europe. It's almost as if Muslim women are more than okay with being slaughtered by angry Muslim men in the name of family honor. How weird is that? Small wonder westerners are befuddled by such a mindset.

The thing about Muslim women which many people forget is that they're women, and like all women, by nature they're deceptive. And they're good at it. Take Mona Abdul for example. Her husband Muhammad Hassan is currently attending a conference in the City of Calgary, Province of Alberta. A wealthy and powerful cleric from the City of Riyadh, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, is visiting the Arab community of Calgary and the Mayor of Calgary, himself a Muslim, is scheduled to be there to greet them. The moment her husband left the house, Mona got on the phone with her secret lover, a Haitian gentleman named Adonis Monpoint. The tall, broad-shouldered and muscular young Black man first came to her attention while she was walking through the University of Ottawa library.

Adonis Monpoint attends Carleton University across town but has many friends at University of Ottawa. Mona Abdul has a thing for Black men, as do many Arab women, but being the wife of a wealthy and possessive Arab leader, she knows better than to let anyone know about her undisclosed desires. Anyone can be jealous, but Arab men's jealous possessiveness over their women is simply legendary. Mona's husband Muhammad the cleric wouldn't think twice of killing her and any man she deceived him with, regardless of the consequences to himself. That's the Arab male mentality. Mona saw that Adonis was cute, and she wanted him for herself. So the 36-year-old Yemeni-born Arabian wife of the capital's most powerful Muslim leader seduced the 22-year-old Haitian student. Adonis was surprised that a mature Arab woman was coming onto him, but she persisted and in the end, the handsome young Haitian student relented.

The two of them, woman and man, Arab and Afro-Caribbean, Muslim and Christian, adulterer and lover, embarked on a passionate relationship. Mona simply couldn't get enough of Adonis, the sexy Haitian stud. She wanted him every chance she got. Whenever her husband was out of town, and he traveled frequently for business, she and Adonis got together. Tonight, she showed up at his apartment near his school and the two of them lay in bed together, cuddling and kissing. Mona Abdul looked into the eyes of the beautiful young Haitian man she had fallen in love with. Her body was pleasurably sore after they made love. Ah, how passionate he was. Tonight, he fucked her in her favorite position. On all fours, face down and ass up. Adonis got behind her and spanked her big round booty before sliding his cock into her cunt. Holding her hips tightly, Adonis slammed his cock into Mona Abdul's tight Yemeni pussy. Even though she was almost four decades old and had given birth to two sons, Mona Abdul was still tight.

Adonis pounded Mona's cunt for a good while, then they switched positions. Now he lay on his back, his long and thick, uncircumcised ebony cock sticking into the air. Grinning, a magnificently naked Mona climbed on top of him, impaling herself on his member. Adonis hands went for her hips and she supported herself by resting her hands on his big, strong shoulders as she began riding him. Adonis cock thrust deep into Mona's cunt, and she squealed in delight as he resumed fucking her. They fucked like that for a good while, then tried something else which they both liked. Mona found herself on all fours, and licked her lips in anticipation as Adonis got behind her and applied cold, slick lubricant to her anus. He tapped her ass and she laughed as he asked her if she was ready. Mona backed her ass up, grinding it against Adonis groin.

Adonis took that as a yes, and gently pushed his cock into Mona's asshole. Gently he began fucking her in the ass. Mona was no stranger to anal sex and neither was he, but this was a woman he cared about, not one of the random sluts at Carleton University campus, whom he fucked every weekend. He cared about Mona and enjoyed making love to every part of her. Mona moaned and licked her lips as Adonis cock invaded her asshole. Although he was very gentle and patient as he worked his cock into her tight asshole, it still hurt a bit. She willed herself to endure it, and slowly the pain was replaced by a curious sensation of pleasure as she relaxed and enjoyed herself. They went at it for a good half hour, then Adonis gently pulled his dick out of her ass. Mona winced as Adonis cock exited her rectum. That hurt a bit. Her sweetheart pulled her into his arms and kissed her passionately, telling her how much he loved her.

With tears in her eyes, Mona embraced Adonis and told him that she loved him too. And she meant it. No man had ever treated her with as much respect, kindness and love as Adonis did. She looked at the clock on his bedroom wall, and he sighed. She knew what that sigh meant. It was getting late. She had to go back home. The babysitter she hired to take care of the brats, Jamaican-born Algonquin College student Rita Maxwell, would be waiting for her. Gently Mona kissed Adonis goodnight, then put her clothes back on before leaving. Such was the life of the Muslim woman in today's world. Forever denied the chance to choose whom she deemed worthy of loving her because of the constraints of family, community, culture and above all else, religion.

As Mona Abdul drove back to her house in Orleans, her cell phone rang. It was Rita, the Jamaican babysitter. She said she got a call from Muhammad Hassan, master of the house, claiming he was on his way home from Ottawa International Airport. Apparently, the conference had been cancelled. Mona's heart thundered in her chest. She sped down the highway, anxious to get home. She had to get home before her husband did, and she needed to take a shower. He always insisted on having sex with her as soon as he got home unless she was on her period, and she could never refuse him. Otherwise there would be hell to pay. Muslim men weren't used to hearing women say no to them with impunity, especially in their households. And her husband Muhammad Hassan was no exception to the rule. In her hurry to get home, she didn't notice the thick puddles accumulating near the giant sinkhole which blocked traffic to Orleans for miles. She drove through a slick patch, and her wheels skidded across the highway. She swerved, trying to avoid the incoming truck in front of her, but it was too late. She slammed into it at 75 kilometers per hour. Mona closed her eyes as the two vehicles collided. Adieu Adonis my love, she thought before blacking out. The fireball her car erupted into was visible for miles around.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Black Lover For Arab Wife

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 388 milliseconds