• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • My Neighbors, My Angels Ch. 01

My Neighbors, My Angels Ch. 01

123

Angels do not come down from heavens. If you love and appreciate them, you would find them in your own neighborhood

I am Sekhar, a twenty three year old student doing my Bachelor of Engineering course from a prestigious institution in South India. I had just completed my third year of the course (my pre-final year) and I came home to my parents during the summer vacation.

The city where I was studying is about five hundred miles away from the city where my home was. Being their only son, my parents insist that I spend the summer vacation with them and I love it too. After months and months of the rigors of hostel life and the food there, I loved being fussed over and overfed by my loving mom. My dad was a senior executive of Marketing Company and my mom was a Bank officer.

We lived in our own apartment at the Paradise Plaza; a twenty year old Residential Apartment complex located in a prime residential area. Paradise consisted of three blocks in a straight line, numbered 1 to 3. Block 1 was the one closest to the main gate and 3 was the farthest. Each Block had five floors above the cellar where vehicles are parked. Each floor had four apartments; each Block had twenty. The residents were mostly upper middle class.

My Parents bought our apartment and lived there from day one and we were very fond of our place. My dad was around fifty and mom was around forty five. As senior and longstanding residents they were popular, well known and respected in our community.

As a part of my course requirements, I was required to do a project or internship during summer vacation. The previous summer I did internship in a manufacturing organization. So, this year, I was asked to do a project that would use my skills to benefit my community. A couple of months back I had submitted my proposal to my Professor who was also my guide and it was accepted.

The project I had proposed was a simple one. I would conduct a four week computer awareness and training program for house wives in my community. While young India was excelling in computer skills, many of the slightly older people were computer illiterate. I made a detailed program showing various modules that I would cover and my Professor approved the same.

Then i informed my mom about the project over phone.

"If you want me to spend this summer at home, mom, you must get me some participants for my project," I told her.

Everything was firmed up by the time I came home for the vacation.

As mom and dad both worked, I had a free run of our home during the day.

Our apartment was a three bed room one. There was a drawing cum dining room, a kitchen, a common bathroom and a toilette and three bed rooms. Mom and dad used the master bed room, the second one was for any guests and the third was mine. The master bed room had its own bathroom and there was a second bath room shared by the other two bed rooms.

I decided to do my training program in the living room. I managed to get a LCD Projector courtesy my dad's office and connected it to my own Dell Laptop. I decided to use our dining table and chairs for my participants and I would project my power point presentation on to a white screen rolled on the opposite wall.

On a Monday morning, my participants turned up and mom introduced them to me. There were four of them -- Shobha, Raaji, Padma and Suguna.

Shobha aunty was thirty two and mother of two cute school going girls aged eleven and ten. Her husband was a chartered accountant and worked for a prestigious company of financial auditors. Raaji aunty's actual name was Rajeswari but everyone called her Raaji. Her husband was in pharmaceutical distribution business and they had a daughter who was in her final year at high school. Raaji aunty was thirty five year old.

Suguna aunty was the oldest of the group at forty eight. She was a widow having lost her husband in a ghastly accident last year. Her only daughter was married and lived in California, USA. Aunty presently lived by herself and had come to terms with life after the loss of her husband. She was known to have a lot of literary and yoga skills.

The fourth member of the group was Pama aunty. She was thirty three and had school going son and daughter, aged ten and eight. Her husband was a Bank officer and she was a housewife. She enjoyed teaching and gave private tuitions for school kids. She was the most talkative of the lot.

On Day one, I spent the time on ice breaking and putting everyone at ease (including myself). I explained to them the course objectives and what I had planned for the next four weeks. The first week would be spent on teaching them basic operations of the computer and MS word. In the second week I would cover Excel and Multimedia.

Third week would be totally devoted to Internet; mainly emailing and Internet surfing. The last week would deal with trouble shooting and assessment. They were all very attentive and asked me lots of questions. By common consent, we decided to have the class every day from 11am to 12 noon.

Later that evening, when mom came home, I briefed her of the developments. Mom told me a few things about my trainees and their known nature. Shobha was a woman who loved pomp and show. She dressed well and loved to display her jewelry. Raaji was a very quiet woman who dressed very conservatively and was religious too. She was soft spoken and displayed a quiet dignity all the time.

According to mom, Padma was an extrovert and never stopped talking. She was full of energy and enthusiasm and was hard working. She is also reported to be very helpful to everyone. They all knew very little of Suguna aunty and became close to her only after her personal tragedy. She was a woman of dignity and poise, took time to teach yoga to the young kids. She was also reported to be a good writer of short stories.

That night, I thought of the four women whom I was going to teach computers for the next one month. Their images came to my mind.

Shobha was of medium height and fair complexion. She undoubtedly had a few extra pounds on her bottom and her waist. She had a nice face with cheeks a little chubby and her lips were full. A mole on her left cheek was like a beauty spot. She dressed well in colorful saris and blouses. Her blouse design was very eye catching, showing lots of her back and the low cut neck revealed her cleavage and spillage.

Raaji undoubtedly was the most beautiful of the lot. Through her simple sari and blouse I could see that her body was very well proportioned. Her breasts were medium sized tending to be big and erect, her waist curvy and her belly flat. Her buttocks were full, round and raised just that bit and her ass was just wide enough. She was taller than Shobha by an inch or two and slimmer. She was very fair, had a lovely throat and neck and full red lips.

Padma was the least beautiful of the lot. She was of a darker shade of wheatish complexion and her face ordinary. Her body was disproportionate and she was of the same height as Shobha. Her boobs were medium sized and drooped lower on her chest like mangoes. Her waist was fleshy with that extra tyre around it.

She had two beautiful features; however. Her eyes were dark and beautiful and if she looked at you with love, you would just melt. Also, she had the most fabulous ass among all the women of our community. It was a big, wide ass between those two perfect and large globes.

Suguna was a small woman, short in stature. She dressed simply in pale colored saris and wore them in the traditional way. Her body was lean and slim due to years of yoga and this made her look much younger than her age. She spoke very little and rarely smiled.

At twenty three, I was a young guy with all the natural appetite and drive for sex. I was of medium height and build and had a healthy body; nothing outstanding. I was, however, blessed with a gift of gab that served me well in all my encounters with the opposite sex, thus far.

By the end of first week, we were all comfortable with each other and the training was proceeding smoothly and on schedule. Shobha and Padma exchanged their mobile numbers with me so that they could seek my help in case of doubts, while doing their homework.

After the class on Monday, the first day of week two, Shobha aunty asked me if I could help her get familiar with a desk top computer at her home, which her husband and her kids use occasionally. It was a old and slower system and she was not sure if it was working well. I said that I could check it out for her. She asked me if I could come in that afternoon at 2-30pm and I agreed.

Shobha aunty's apartment was in Block 1, second floor. Mine was in Block 2, second floor and Raaji's in the same Block, fourth floor. Padma's is in Block 3, first floor and Suguna's is in Block 3, third floor.

Promptly at 2-30pm I pressed their door bell and Shobha aunty opened the door promptly. She was dressed in one of those bright, printed saris and a designer blouse. I had a feeling that she dressed specially to impress me and I was flattered! Her apartment was very neat, clean and well furnished. She offered me a chilled coke and I accepted it and sat on the comfortable leather sofa. She sat opposite to me and we chatted.

"Your training classes are so good. I love them. We are learning a lot, thanks to you," she said.

"I am happy that you ladies like them and you are taking them seriously." I replied.

"Look at our old system and tell me if I can use it too." So saying, she got up and led me into one of the rooms, obviously the kid's room where I found an old desk tap on a table.

I sat on the only chair in front of the PC and switched on the system. It was an old and slow system and took its time booting. As there was no other chair I made to get up and offer her my chair. Shobha aunty pushed me down back into the chair.

"You are my guru (teacher) now. You sit and check it up. I will watch standing." She said smiling.

As the desk top loaded, I looked at the various icons there. Everything seemed to be okay so far. Behind me I could feel Shobha aunty bending closer to me and peering over my shoulder at the screen. I could smell a faint perfume coming from her and also feel her hot breath close to my neck. Even as I double clicked on one of the icons, I felt her moving fractionally closer to see my actions.

Next second, I felt her left breast pressing softly behind my right shoulder and her right breast brushing against my right arm. Her boobs were tight and bouncy and I gave a gasp at their divine touch. I was sure that she heard my gasp. If it were an accidental touch, she would have moved away. But she did not. Instead, I felt more pressure of her left boob and a very erotic rub of her right boob.

Through her thin blouse, I felt her hard right nipple poking my arm. My pulse quickened and I started feeling the beginning of an erection. I wanted to divert my own attention from this erotic encounter and quickly clicked and opened a few icons.

"Everything seems to be okay, aunty. This PC has MS Office 97 loaded and that is fine for you now. Shall I put you as a user on this PC with your own password?" I asked.

"What is the advantage?" Shobha asked me.

"Then all your files and folders will be under your control and other users can not access your account. It would be protected by a password which only you know and only you can change. It is like having your own locker and key." I explained.

"Oh, Please, Sekhar, set up my account."

"No aunty, I am not going to do it. You are going to do it yourself." So saying, I got up and asked her to sit in the chair. When she hesitated, I put my hands on her shoulders and pushed her down. Her smooth skin felt cool and good to touch.

It was my turn to bend over her, as I guided her step by step to open her user account. When it came to password selection, I told her to do it on her own and make sure that she wouldn't forget. While she was doing that, I bent close and had an eyeful of her back, a good part of which was bare thanks to her designer blouse. Her back looked awesome from close quarters. I was so engrossed in its beauty that I totally missed out something that Shobha said.

"Do you like my back, Sekhar?" Shobha asked me, her tone husky. Obviously she felt my hot breath on her back.

"Yes." I mumbled.

"Do you want to touch it, dear?" she crooned.

I couldn't believe my own ears. Did I hear her right?

"Very much," I whispered.

"You can touch it and you can kiss it too. But, first, you should stop calling me aunty," she said laughing.

In response I let my right palm rest squarely on her tantalizing back, between and below her shoulder blades. It was cool to my touch; soft and smooth. At my touch, Shobha let out a light moan. I let my palm roam around the exposed back, my finger tips playing on the smooth skin. I let my left palm join the exploration too, so that her entire back was caressed by them both.

Bending close to her head, I whispered in her ear, "You have an amazing back, Shobha."

I bent a little more and kissed her on her back and gave a quick lick with my tongue. Obviously I did something right because Shobha purred like a cat. As I pressed my face to her bare back and started lapping it with my tongue and kissing it with my very wet lips, she pressed herself backwards, more against my face.

Shobha was wearing a blouse with very short sleeves and I let my hands try and slide under her upper arms. As my finger tips pushed for a opening, she moved her arms a little and my fingers slid under and moved forward. They touched the sides of her tight and bouncy boobs ensconced in the blouse and bra. In one go, my fingers pressed lightly on the sides of those tight boobs and I could feel my hardening dick jumping in the constraints of my underwear.

Shobha quickly stood up, moved away from the chair and close to me with her back still facing me. As my hands regained the possession of her boobs on the side, she pushed her bottom close to me. My hands now grabbed and cupped her full boobs, one in each hand and started a gentle squeeze. As I moved a little forward, my bulge came into direct contact with her full bottom.

My hard cock tried to poke her between her ass cheeks through all those layers of clothing. Shobha wiggled her ass and squirmed trying to facilitate me. My mauling of her breasts got rougher as I felt her hard nipples swelling against my fingers. I tweaked them and pinched them as she moaned and shuddered.

Suddenly she moved away and then quickly turned around. Holding my face in both her hands, Shobha kissed me full on my lips. As our lips sucked and chewed, our tongues darted into each other's mouths; tasting, licking, poking. It was a mind blowing kiss that lasted for ever. As we came up for breath, she moved away.

"Oh! Sekhar! We should stop now. The kids would be back soon from their grandma's place."

We both looked flushed and very excited. She pulled out a bottle of cold water from the fridge and offered it to me, while she drank from another bottle. Our passions did cool down a bit with that drink.

"Thank you Shobha, it was wonderful," I said sincerely as I made to leave.

"For me too, Honey, it was so good and I needed it. We will do it soon and we will do more."

On that promise we parted.

Later that night, in the privacy and comfort of my bed, I relived the experiences of that afternoon and imagined removing all clothes from her lovely if little fleshy body and fucking her cunt hard. I masturbated thinking of that and when I ejaculated, I almost cried out with the relief.

Things were normal at my class the next day and both Shobha and I were very careful. We avoided making any direct contact -- visual or physical. But my mental state was anything but peaceful. I was like a tiger that tasted blood and wanted more; sooner.

After they left on the third day, I received a text on my mobile from Shobha. It simply said 'two pm'.

Instantly my pulse quickened and my heart beat faster. Could this be it? Will it be another touch and grope session or will I get to fuck her? I still had an hour to go. I finished lunch, eating very little because of the excitement. I shaved and showered, put on a fresh pair of undergarments, a nice fitting faded jeans and a lime yellow T shirt.

Exactly at two, I was in front of her door. Before I pressed the bell, Shobha opened the door. As I went in, she quickly shut it and bolted. My pulse quickened when I saw that Shobha was dressed in a nightie at that hour, giving an indication of what she planned for us.

We hugged each other and my mouth went to hers and we kissed with a lot of passion. Her full lips tasted sweet and fresh and I chewed and sucked on her lower lip and it's under side. Our tongues got busy and explored each other playfully and dueled. Breaking the embrace, Shobha literally pulled me to a bedroom that was probably a guest bedroom.

Once in that room, a dramatic change had come over her and she became aggressive.

Grabbing me, she quickly undid and pulled down my jeans, even as I removed my t shirt. Her hands went under my bunion and pushed it up and over my head in one impatient move. I wasn't idling either. My hands sought and unbuttoned the three buttons of her flowered nightie. Shobha quickly pulled it over her head and threw it on the floor.

She was in black panties and black bra, both setting off well against her fair skin.

Her breasts spilled over her bra that looked a size too small. Her panties hugged her raised mound in the front, while quite a bit of her buttocks spilled over at the back. Her tummy and waist were a little fleshy with those extra pounds but still very attractive to me. Her navel was big, circular and deep and added to her sexy looks.

As I saw all this, my hard cock got restless and my tent got bigger. Shobha looked at it with unhidden lust and grabbed it hard. Putting her fingers under the band of my jockey shorts and grabbing it, she pulled it down freeing my agitated cock. I did likewise with her panties and she unhooked and threw her bra. We were indeed in a big rush.

We both were now totally naked and devoured each other with looks that were full of lust.

"Omg! You have such a lovely cock, Baby! Want to give me a good fuck with it?" she crooned.

Her words galvanized me into action and I embraced her hard. Her tight boobs squashed against my chest which had some sparse black hairs. As our naked flesh made contact, Shobha moaned aloud. I pushed my hands between us and mauled her bare boobs roughly and pinched her long and erect nipples.

In response, she grabbed my shaft and ran her soft right hand over its full length, going right up to the root and pulling hairs from my pubic bush. Her left hand grabbed my balls and cupped them gently as if weighing them.

"Is there enough juice in it Baby for your hungry lover? My cunt loves cum; lots of it."

I was shocked. I thought only sluts and whores used such lingo and not middle class housewives like Shobha aunty. Obviously, I was wrong. Oh, boy, this was going to be real fun, I thought. My learning process had started too!

"Shobha, there is more than enough cum for your lovely cunt, baby, just try me," I leered.

As my cock poked her fleshy tummy and my balls hit her mound, she rubbed herself against me in frenzy. I realized that she was rubbing her clit against the full balls and enjoying the sensation. I slipped my right palm and grabbed her mound and gave it a squeeze. Shobha shook violently as if with a spasm and cried out in ecstasy.

We both realized that we need to fuck and fuck urgently, as our passions were reaching a crescendo.

Pushing her on to the bed on her back, I quickly got on top of her. In a trice, shobha opened her legs wide while pulling up her knees, opening her pink flower to me. As I positioned myself above her and brought my raging cock close to her cunt lips, Shobha's hand grabbed my cock and guided the helmet to her pink opening.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • My Neighbors, My Angels Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 122 milliseconds