• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Michelle Gets More Help

Michelle Gets More Help

Saturday morning this week was going to be different, Michelle thought. She was going to test her husband Allen's commitment to his desire for a CFNM lifestyle. Just a few days ago she caught him masturbating to porn on their computer. Over the next few days she indulged him with nightly sessions of requiring him to be naked and serve her; pretty vanilla really. But surprising him by having her mother catch her jacking him off upped the ante and although he was extremely embarrassed he didn't run out of the room, in fact, he submitted completely when Michelle asked her mother to wash his 'package'!

Today she would double the stakes! When Allen entered the kitchen there was no bowl on the table. Michelle was having her coffee. He went to the cupboard and took out a soup bowl.

"What are you doing, darling?"

"I'm getting a soup bowl."

"Whatever for, lover boy?"

"You know!"

"Yes, I do know, but I want you to tell me."

"Ok....., it's for my semen."

"And?"

"And what?"

"What?"

"Don't be coy, dear. Tell me how you expect your semen to get into the bowl."

"You're going to masturbate me."

"Maybe....."

"What do you mean, maybe? I thought your rule was that I had to start each day by being masturbated?"

"That's right, sweetheart! Just not right now. First I want you to set the table in the dining room. I'm having a little brunch this morning and you're going to serve it!"

Allen's cock began to throb and within seconds was pointing up at his chest. "Who did you invite?"

"Never you mind, honey buns, you'll find out when you greet them at the door!"

"You wouldn't."

"I did and you will! This was all your idea you know. You should be careful what you wish for!"

Allen never dreamed that reading about CFNM would lead to this or that his wife would go to such lengths to humiliate him. He wanted to tell her that this was a mistake but his cock was telling him to do it.

Allen began setting the table. "How many guests did you invite?"

"Today? Just three; including my mother."

"What does 'today' mean he wondered? What else could she be planning?"

He set one place on each side.

"This won't do, Allen, put two places on the side by the bay window; and open the drapes; I want lots and lots of light."

Allen moved the place setting to the other side of the table.

Aren't you forgetting something, Allen?"

"What, dear?"

"Your soup bowl, Allen, it belongs on the side facing the window."

"You're going to jack me off in front of your friends?" Asked, incredulously.

"My mother saw you cuming, you liked that didn't you?"

"Well....."

"Admit, it Allen, when my mother saw me jacking you off it gave you a rush."

"But...."

"Just admit it , Allen, you like being naked for me and you like it when I masturbate you and it was a big turn on when my mother caught us and now it's going to be a dream come true for you to be naked for four women all at the same time. You want them to see you naked. You want them to see your hard cock and you want them to see me masturbate you! Admit it Allen!" She emphasized loudly.

Allen paused but admitted, "You're right, Michelle, but what will they think?"

"They will think that you are my little sex toy...my boy toy! They might even be jealous!"

Allen's cock was still very hard. It hurt so good! But still there was that nagging fear...who would be here...what would they think?

"Allen."

"Yes, dear?"

"When all three ladies are here I want you to offer them a drink. There's tomato juice and vodka for Bloody Marys and rum and orange juice for Screw Drivers and pomegranate juice. You are my naked butler....do you understand?"

"Yes, Michelle." Allen answered, resigned to his fate.

No sooner he had spoken that the door bell rang. Allen's face turned crimson as he walked towards the door and opened it. It was his mother-in-law.

"Good morning, Mother," Allen stammered, "so nice to see you."

"It's so nice to see you too, Allen!" She answered sweetly as she stared at his erect cock and then gave him a quick kiss on the cheek.

"Let me help you with your coat, Mother."

"Thank-you, Allen, it's a little chilly this morning but it doesn't seem to be bothering you!" She said in obvious reference to his throbbing cock,

Allen escorted his mother-in-law to the living room and called to his wife, "Your mother is here, Michelle."

"I'll be right there, Mother!"

"Take your time, Michelle, Allen is entertaining me." Just then the door bell rang again.

"Excuse me, Mother."

"By all means, darling, don't keep your guests waiting."

Allen went to the front door and opened it for his wife's sister Susan. "Please come in, Susan."

"Thank-you, Allen, it is a pleasure to see you. I mean, really see you!" She flicked his penis with her gloved finger and smirked. "But, Allen I didn't know how much you liked me." Allen's cock bounced up and down as his heart thumped in his chest.

"May I hang up your jacket, Sue?" Allen answered, trying to remain calm.

"Of course, Allen, but do you think that hook can support my jacket?" She teased him again. "Oh...., sorry, you meant in the closet, didn't you?"

Allen just blushed. He knew that he would be in for a lot more verbal abuse from his sister-in-law. "Michelle! Sweet loveable Sue is here!"

"Bring her in, dear." Allen escorted his sister-in-law to the living room where his wife and mother-in-law were already chatting and as soon as he left the hallway the bell rang again.

"That must be Mrs. O'Reilly." Michelle said, "She's the only one missing."

"Not my secretary, Michelle," Allen pleaded half-heartedly.

"Oh, Allen, she's known since I visited your office to jack you off."

"Really, Michelle! You go to Allen's office to jack him off? You're a lucky man, Allen!" Sue teased.

Allen didn't think he could get any more embarrassed as he went to open the door for his secretary.

"Good morning, Mrs. O'Reilly."

"Good morning, Allen! Michelle told me about your interest in CFNM but honestly I didn't know a thing about it! I'm learning though and I think it might be fun. Looks like you agree!"

Allen knew he was in for a lot of teasing but he hoped it might dwindle as the day went on. He put Mrs. O'Reilly's coat in the closet and took her to the living room. "Have you met my mother-in-law and sister-in-law, Mrs. O'Reilly?"

"Why yes, Allen, we met at your wedding, remember? How are you Mrs. Johnston? Miss Johnston?"

"Please, Mrs. O'Reilly, call me 'Marge.' I have a feeling we are going to be come much better acquainted."

"Oh yes, Mrs. O'Reilly, I'm Susan but please call me 'Sue.' All my friends do and I know we will be good friends since we're all here to support Michelle and Allen."

"Very well, ladies, then please call me 'Colleen'."

"I'm sorry to interrupt you ladies but Michelle has asked me to offer you a drink before brunch!" Allen said.

"Your choices this morning are coffee, orange juice, pomegranate juice or tomato juice! For those of you who are inclined to imbibe we have whiskey, rum and vodka which I will be happy to mix to your liking!"

Sue spoke up first, "I'd like one of those screwdrivers you make with a touch of pomegranate."

"Ooh! That sounds interesting! I'll have one of those too." Colleen agreed.

"Make mine a Bloody Mary but easy on the hot sauce." Marge added.

"Looks like you guys are in a party mood." Michelle observed, "Make mine a pomegranate and rum with a splash of lemon, please."

"Coming right up, ladies!" Allen went to the kitchen and prepared the drinks and as he did he relaxed. As he served the drinks his cock was still swollen but no longer pointing at the ceiling!

"Michelle, dear," Sue teased, "It looks like Allen has lost interest already." Allen blushed and his heart rate spiked causing his penis to bob up and down.

"That's better, Allen." Sue cooed, "It's much better when you constantly show us how much you like us!"

"Leave him alone, Sue, it's not nice to tease!"

"It's alright, Mother. I want you to tease Allen. If he wants to be an exhibitionist he deserves what he gets."

"What about at work, Michelle, it's not very professional to tease your boss in public."

"Of course not, Colleen, but I'm sure you can think of ways to remind him that you know all his secrets."

"Shall we take our drinks to the table, ladies? Allen, there's a nice cheese strata in the oven. Would you be so kind as to serve it?"

As Allen prepared their plates Michelle explained to her guests. "A few days ago I discovered that my husband Allen, a man who enjoys a fine reputation as an accountant, has a keen interest in something called CFNM. Briefly, it meant that Allen was exploring the idea of being naked in the company of clothed women! Men who share this particular interest fantasize about being naked and in some cases being masturbated by these women. Over the last few days Allen has read numerous stories about this activity to me and we've had great fun playing together while Allen is naked and I am not."

"What does this have to do with us?" Colleen asked.

"Quite simply, Allen is still a very highly sexed young man and he seemed to really enjoy being naked around the house. I can keep up with his needs at home most of the time but there will be time when I might need to call on you, Mother, or you, Sue to sort of help Allen take the edge off; if you know what I mean?"

"But that doesn't explain why you invited me, Michelle." Colleen interrupted.

"Colleen isn't it obvious, you're with Allen eight or nine hours a day! Who better to keep an eye on him at work?"

"I suppose." She thought about the proposition.

"So, Michelle, what are we here for this morning? Are you going to masturbate him for us?" Sue giggled.

"Not exactly, Sue, but it is a very special day for Allen." He was listening intently from the kitchen. "Allen, would you please join us?"

Allen came into the dining room. "What is it, Michelle?"

"Do you recall what you promised me, Allen?"

"Yes, ma'am."

"Would you please tell the ladies just what you promised?"

Allen blushed, again his heart rate quickened and his cock began to swell and throb."

"It's so cute the way your cock bounces up and down when you are excited, Allen." Sue teased.

Allen took a deep breath and began, "I promised to not touch myself as much as possible and that whenever I became uncomfortable I would ask Michelle to help me become comfortable again."

"This 'uncomfortable', Allen?" Colleen mused, "What does that mean?"

"Tell her, Allen." His wife prodded.

"Well ....from time to time I have sexual thoughts and I get an erection that won't go away...."

"So...what you're saying is that when your nuts are aching you're either going to have sex with Michelle or she's going to get you off some other way." Colleen said plainly, interrupting him.

"Yes, ma'am."

She looked at Michelle, "And just what do you want me to do?"

"Well, Colleen, I can't be with Allen twenty four hours a day. I need someone I can trust to keep an eye on him at work. I don't want anyone taking advantage of him when he is vulnerable."

"So....when he gets horny you want me to call you?"

"I might not be able to come to his office."

"So...what do you want me to do?"

"I'd like you to be able to step in for me and masturbate him." Allen was blushing even more.

"Really!!!"

Michelle turned to her mother and sister. "And there might be times when I'll need your help too."

"I'm in!" Sue exclaimed wasting no time at all as she winked at Allen.

"You know I'm always there for you, Michelle." Her mother agreed.

"Can I count on you, Colleen?"

"Well...this is very unusual but I'll give it a try."

"So Michelle, what now? Are you going to masturbate him for us? Or.... are we going to masturbate him?" Sue asked a little too willing to 'help'.

"It's more special than that." Michelle explained, "Allen is going to ask you to help me, aren't you Allen?"

"Is that what you want, Michelle?" Allen blushed as he spoke quietly.

"Go ahead, Allen, ask them for their help!"

"Ladies, Michelle needs your..."

'Ask them one at a time, Allen."

"Michelle..." Allen pleaded.

"One at a time, Allen." She insisted, sternly.

Allen looked at his mother-in-law and swallowed hard.

"Don't be shy, Allen, I already washed your package once this week!"

Colleen covered her mouth trying to suppress a giggle.

"Mother, would you be willing to help Michelle keep my balls comfortable?"

"Yes I would." She replied warmly.

"Susan, would you be willing to help Michelle keep my balls comfortable?"

"You know I would!" She answered enthusiastically. She was so excited in fact that Allen noticed her nipples hardening against her cotton blouse.

"Mrs. O'Reilly, would you be willing to help Michelle keep my balls comfortable when I'm at work?"

"I'm willing to help at any time, Allen. Michelle can count on me." Her tone was all business but the gleam in her eye belied her calm demeanor.

"Ladies, thank-you for agreeing to help keep Allen from becoming so horny that he might be tempted to stray; in honor of this occasion; Allen has a special treat for us, today is the last time that Allen will masturbate himself." Allen's eyes widened. "As a token of his pledge to me I am going to have him masturbate for us right now!"

"Michelle...." Allen's eyes pleaded for mercy. "Don't make me..."

"Enough, Allen, your cock is all mine now, your semen is all mine now! I want you to prove your faithfulness to me by obeying me. Jack off, dear, right now!" she instructed, cheerily!

Allen looked around the table. They were all smiling. Not exactly a friendly smile. More of a knowing smile; they knew he was whipped. Pussy whipped!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Michelle Gets More Help

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 175 milliseconds