• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Swinging Away

Swinging Away

As she rang the doorbell, Cat gripped Andy's arm tighter. He looked at her and kissed her on the forehead,

"Don't worry gorgeous. This is going to be wonderful."

She smiled back and pulled his lips to hers, forceful and passionate, their tongues entwined. He held her close and began to nibble her earlobe,

"You look like a filthy slut."

Cat had to agree. Her skintight dress showed off her ample cleavage and ended only a fraction below her round but firm arse.

The door swung open to reveal an attractive couple, no older than 30. The lady was tall and slender, dressed in a lacy red bra and g-string, her perky little tits eager to escape, her hair was cut very short, no more than a short bob. The man next to her was hiding a semi-hard cock in his boxers as he looked Cat up and down. He was as skinny as his wife, with matching short black hair.

The younger couple jaws dropped when they saw the other couple's outfits, and Andy was glad to see that the other woman's thighs were already slick with juice.

"You must be Andy and Cat. I'm Ryan and this is Rachel. It's very nice to meet you."

They all shook hands and Rachel drew Andy in for a long kiss, her hands swiftly finding his hardening cock. She winked at Cat and moved away from her stunned lover,

"He's a good kisser Ryan, I hope he licks pussy just as well" she said giggling.

The four of them walked into the couple's home, the living room held a large bed, a couple of sofas and countless pillows. On the side, lube and an assortment of toys where displayed. They took seats on the sofas opposite each other.

"So, Andy, Cat, is this your first time?"

They both nodded.

"I understand that you're the dominant and she's the submissive, and that it's pretty much anything goes, except no blood, watersports or scat."

They nodded again, Andy's cock now at full attention and Cat shifting in her seat; she could feel herself soaking through to the pillows.

"Excellent. I'm the sub here, and Rachel is the domme, so be prepared for some facesitting Andy"

Andy stared at the tall willowy woman in the skimpiest of lingerie.

"I think I can handle that" he said as Rachel grinned at him. She stood up and grabbed Cat's hand, bringing her to her feet.

"Do you two want to watch us first?" Rachel asked, her hands on Cat's large breasts.

The men nodded quickly as Ryan switched sofas, and their hands found their way into each other's boxers. Ryan had the longer cock by around an inch, but Andy's was much thicker.

"Oh my! Some little whore doesn't wear panties does she?" Rachel laughed as Cat blushed, the feeling of those soft, slender fingers on her wet lips was very erotic. She slipped the dress off as Rachel unhooked her bra and slid the thong down her long legs, throwing it to the men. Andy snatched it up and brought it to his nose. The smell was incredible. He moaned harder as he felt Ryan's hand squeeze his cock.

Rachel slipped two fingers inside the shorter women's cunt, her thumb flicking across the clit. Cat shook a little as she felt the juice run down her thighs, she was already so close to a mindblowing orgasm.

The short-haired slut dragged the busty girl to the floor, her lips quickly finding her nipples, fingers still slowly fucking her.

Nobody had ever done that to Cat before, and it felt amazing. She glanced over to see Ryan's mouth around her lover's thick, throbbing cock.

It pushed her over the edge.

"Oh shit Rachel, I'm already cumming, please, bite my tits, stick those fingers in deep, rub my fucking clit hard!"

The sight of his girlfriend cumming so hard on the fingers of this random whore, combined with Ryan's excellent blowjob, made Andy explode into the other man's mouth, forcing his head down to swallow his hot sticky cum.

Almost in tandem, Rachel grabbed a pillow and shoved it under Cat's head, before lowering her dripping cunt onto the Asian slut's face.

The taste was exquisite. She lapped up her first taste of pussy eagerly, trying to get her tongue as deep as she could. She coated a finger in the brunette's juices, and slid it into her arse, eliciting a moan and a tightening of pussy from her new lover.

Another few minutes of her playing and she could feel Rachel was very close to orgasm, all she could hear was the screams of the tall sexy bitch,

"Ohh lick my cunt you dirty slut, stick your tongue deep inside my wet pussy, oh fuck, that's it, work my clit just like that. Fuck, FUCK, FUCKKK!!"

Rachel's moans and screams became a garbled mess as she soaked Cat's mouth with her juices, her whole body wracked with pleasure.

Andy had continued to stroke Ryan's cock, bringing him close to orgasm and denying him many times. He could see the older guy's balls full with jizz.

Cat crawled over on all fours to where Ryan was sat and slapped away her lover's hand.

"I want to taste him" she said, sweaty and hornier than she had ever been.

Andy walked over to the skinny brunette whore, and kissed her firmly, before whispering in her ear,

"I don't think such a dirty slut gets to dominate me. Instead I think you deserve a hard spanking"

With these words Andy lifted the skinny brunette over his knee, and began to smack her small arse hard, a loud moan after each one. He could feel her juices dropping onto his lap.

"Please...Andy...fuck...me"

The begging tone in her voice had a great effect on him, and he flipped her over on the bed, her arse sticking out in the air. Her fingers went to her clit, just supporting herself on an elbow.

He slid his thick cock in, feeling the tight sides of her cunt, where his girlfriend's tongue had been just minutes earlier.

"I love how thick your cock is, it's filling me baby. Can you feel how tight I am for you?"

All Andy could do was grunt and slap her arse hard again, fucking her rough in a strong rhythm, grabbing and mauling her small tits.

"Oh fuck Andy, pound me with that thick cock, stretch my tight cunt, fuck me, fuck me, I'm your little cock slut, just don't stop fucking me with that thick prick."

They both watched Cat trying to take all 7 inches of Ryan's dick down her throat, her mouth sliding up and down the long shaft. As she finally got it all inside her, Rachel screamed in orgasm and begged Andy to stuff his dick into her arse.

"No lube Andy, just fucking punish me. I'm such a slut."

Ryan shouted encouragement to the other two as Cat took all of him in her mouth and gently squeezed his heavy balls.

"Oh yes, fuck that tight arse Andy, make her feel your dick in her nasty hole. I want to see her cum with that thick stiff prick up her arsehole."

Rachel screeched like a banshee as she rubbed her clit furiously, before collapsing onto the bed in a powerful orgasm, apparently blacking out in the process.

"Holy shit Andy. I think you've fucked the life out of her."

The young man pulled his cock out, still red and throbbing. He stroked all along the shaft,

"Do you think you can take both of us baby?" asked Andy, knowing she couldn't refuse as Ryan began to firmly rub her clit and bite her nipples, his cock also throbbing hard.

"Yes. God yes. Please just fuck me, I want to be filled by both of you. Now."

The men smirked and laid her across the sofa.

"Mouth and cunt first?" asked Ryan, to which Andy nodded.

Cat moaned deeply as she felt Ryan's long cock slide into her well-used cunt, slick with her lover's cum and her own juices. Andy placed his dick into her mouth, and the two started to work up a solid rhythm. She could taste Rachel's arse, and found it to be such a turn on.

The feeling of Cat moaning into his cock was driving him crazy, so he pushed all the way in to feel her throat around his stiff dick, every gag and tremble of her throat sent waves of pleasure through his cock.

She felt a tongue in her arsehole. Holy shit nobody had ever done that before and she shuddered with the dirtiness of it. She knew that Ryan was making her wet enough to stick his long prick into her hole, and with his hand on her clit she shook through another orgasm.

The sensation on Andy's cock after fucking the tall woman's tightest hole and now feeling his slut's orgasm reverberate through her body and onto his cock, caused him to shoot right down her throat, her nose buried in his pubes.

The young man still wasn't finished though, the orgasm had only stopped him for a moment before he grabbed his girlfriend, sat on the sofa and slid her cunt down over his stiff dick. Ryan moved behind her and entered her arse slowly and firmly.

The three got into a rhythm. She felt so full and so fucking dirty. Here she was with two cocks inside her, one her lover, the other a man she barely knew.

"Fuck me you fucking studs, fucking take my holes, they're yours to use, I'll be your cumslut, just make me cum again, please, just once more, just one more intense orgasm on your cocks. PLEASE!!"

The men took the hint and fucked as hard as they could, practically raping her holes, her big tits shaking in Andy's face, he took a nipple in his mouth, roughly biting and sucking.

The feeling of both these cocks was too much for her, and she screamed obscenities as the orgasm wracked her body, pleasure in all directions. Fuck she felt Ryan shooting his hot load into her arse, continuing her orgasm, this was amazing.

Knowing that his lover had just had the most intense orgasm of her life and feeling Ryan cumming in her tight arse pushed Andy over the edge once more, his cock deep into her cunt, he loosed his cum inside her.

Cat slid off the sofa, exhausted, cum dripping from both her holes.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Swinging Away

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 420 milliseconds