• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Katie Does Sex Wrestling

Katie Does Sex Wrestling

123

[This story is set in TConcord18's Sex Wrestling League. My character Katie Tay was talent-scouted by a recruiter, and is debuting.]

*

Katie looked up at the clock. Just 10 minutes to go before the match. She finished her warm-up stretching routine and got to her feet.

"Here it goes, Katie," she told herself under her breath. "Start strong, finish strong."

Jessie hadn't been able to make it, but she knew Penny would be in the crowd somewhere. She had been absolutely titillated at the news that such a league even existed. "Is this for real? Is this some kind of stupid prank?" she had kept asking.

Then they had seen the videos. And then they had been given tickets to a live match. It was exactly like a pro-wrestling show, except that none of the three had ever been to one, but it matched what they knew from Youtube videos -- but bigger. And they had watched the matches, fascinated at this explosive mixture of physical combat and sexual prowess.

Katie particularly remembered the match between some guy called "Rob the Rocket" and a thick-bodied, extremely strong-looking woman called "Jersey Kaitlyn". Rob was rather unfortunately named, Katie had thought at the time, his moniker implying that he would cum like a rocket, but to her surprise he had taken the victory in an intense match that left Katie flushed and aroused. Jessie and Penny had shown similar reactions.

Katie had been left with the thought that she wouldn't mind tussling with Kaitlyn, to try her strength. She also wondered at the way the Rocket had gained the victory -- using his cock to pump Kaitlyn's pussy into an orgasm. She had wondered at the time if she would react similarly, were she put into such a situation.

"Well, time to find out," she muttered. 5 minutes to go.

She picked up the robe -- really more of a cape -- that she had been given. The league manager Ms. Wallace had told her that they would want to work the Asian angle because, "I'm really sorry about any sensitivity issues this raises, but, being Asian in this business is a gimmick." She had seemed quite apologetic about that. Katie had shrugged and acquiesced.

So this robe was red with vaguely Chinese designs in gold all over it. Underneath, Katie was well-oiled -- when she checked herself in the mirror she had felt impressed despite herself. She looked totally killer. The oil increased her muscle definition several times over.

Her opponent would be a guy who already had a few matches under his belt -- some bald former trucker with a big beard and a beer belly, going by the name of "Rough Rider Ralph". Certainly a very evocative name, Katie thought, and quite appropriate for the League.

The other girls in the locker room, wanting to give the Chinese muscle girl in their midst some tips for her debut match, had told Katie that Ralph was a rather gentle and soft-spoken man outside, but became savage and bestial in the ring.

"Watch out for his nipple clutches," Katie had been warned. "He presses really hard -- gentle is one thing he's not, when he's in the ring with us! But he does know how to work nipples, for sure!"

This made Katie a little anxious. Her large brown nipples had always been rather sensitive. She sometimes could cum with nipple stimulation alone. Katie hoped they wouldn't be a liability -- Penny and Jessie, bless their hearts, had done their best to prepare her for the match, but they'd been too busy to give her more than a session of training every week.

The usher poked his head in. "Ok, a couple of minutes -- you're up!"

Katie put on the robe and held it around her, her heart beating. The pay packet for this debut appearance was quite attractive in itself, but she wasn't hard up for the cash -- it was the thrill of the impending struggle that excited her.

"After Ryoko, how hard can this guy be?" she asked herself rhetorically. She knew that her ex beau, Jim, was certainly no comparison to the specimens of manhood who strode these halls, but Ryoko, the nemesis of her life for the past year, had been the equal or superior of almost any man.

A stereotypical gong sound was played to herald her arrival as she appeared on the stage. Katie rolled her eyes a little -- and then it was showtime, as she strode down the ramp, trying to look as mysterious and as Oriental as possible, while the announcer's voice boomed:

"And approaching the ring, we have a new face in the SWL -- hailing from distant China, she is a real dragon lady, an amazing Asian Amazon -- THE STEEL BUTTERFLY, KATIE TAY!"

On cue, Katie let the robe fall from her shoulders -- and she was pleasantly gratified to hear the gasps and the impressed cries of "my god she's ripped" and "holy smokes those muscles". She threw up her arms in graceful arches over her head like a figure athlete and displayed her nude physique, keeping a confident smile on her face.

"I wish that Ms. Wallace would pay attention when I tell her I'm not actually from China," she thought, while the audience yelled their appreciation for her, probably unused to seeing a physique like hers on an Asian woman. "There's a limit to how much 'exotic Asian woman' crap I can take."

But she was quite pleased by the crowd reaction. She had steeled herself to receive some unflattering responses, from people who might have thought she was too muscular -- but clearly, this crowd was used to seeing good healthy female physiques, and was really able to appreciate hers. She had been told as much in the locker room by the other female wrestlers as they admired her physique, but she had thought they were only trying to put the new girl at her ease.

And she noticed then that Ralph was already in the arena, but not yet in the ring. He was standing just outside, his hands on the apron, and he was staring at her open-mouthed. He had obviously not been given any idea in advance about the type of woman he'd be facing, and he had probably been expecting a typically petite Asian chick. Katie couldn't help smirking at the thought.

Then he recovered himself, and keeping his eyes fixed on Katie in a smouldering glare, he climbed into the ring. Then it was Katie's turned to freeze in awe. They had warned her he was well-endowed, but seeing it in the flesh, so to speak, was a different experience. It was already coming erect, and she estimated that at full length it would be about eight inches, and with a very impressive thickness.

"It's going to be painful," she thought. Then she shook her head a little. "The bigger they are... the easier to stroke," she reminded herself.

His build was also a solid beef-eating American trucker's build -- thick of shoulder and girth. He had a belly, and no visible abs, but as they paced the outer edges of the ring in a circle, eyeing each other, Katie saw that nothing wobbled. Ralph was packing some serious muscle underneath all that fat. She began to feel worried.

"I hope I'm strong enough to beat him," she thought.

She recalled what she had heard. 3 wins, 4 losses. That didn't seem so impressive, but when compared with the records of the other male wrestlers, it was actually not bad. It seemed that in the SWL, the women generally did better. This was what Katie had more or less expected -- with a sexy woman who knew what she was doing, in Katie's experience, getting men to cum was nothing very difficult at all -- in fact, the woman need not even be particularly attractive, sometimes. The converse was usually that men hardly knew how to properly pleasure women. The SWL men would be more skilled than most, but that was hardly saying much. Still, 3 wins and 4 quite even matches, from what she had been told, meant that he at least had considerable skill in this area.

And even now, Katie felt somehow drawn to his animalistic, rugged charm. He had a few tattoos on his upper arms, and as he climbed onto the turnbuckle to flex for the crowd, they rippled and moved in tandem with his muscles. Katie watched with a little bit of trepidation -- those were big solid shoulders. Idly the thought came that she should consider getting some floral tattoos on her own arms as well -- they'd look nice when she flexed.

Then he came down and stomped towards her, and flexed at her in the middle of the ring in a clear challenge. "No muscle broad's gonna take me!" he roared, to the general approbation of the men in the crowd. Higher-pitched voices booed him down, and Katie was sure Penny's was among them. She couldn't see her best friend in the crowd -- it was huge, bigger than the TNA crowds on TV.

Well, that kind of statement could only have one answer from her. She stepped forward and matched Ralph flex for flex. "Let's see what you have under all that flab!" she yelled, flexing her arms hard.

They stepped closer together, baring their teeth at each other, and the referee quickly inserted himself in the middle, pushing them apart. He seemed used to having to separate two naked men and women with his hands, and Katie stepped back with the referee's hand pushing at her chest, a bit nonplussed at the lack of self-consciousness. She supposed she would have to get used to it.

Ralph backed away, glowering, with his body set in a posture of rough and ready belligerence, as the announcer prattled on.

"This match is set for the best of 3 falls -- a fall is awarded for a submission, 3-count pin or forced orgasm. No fall may be duplicated by each wrestler -- this means a wrestler must win with 2 different victory types. There will be a 2-minute break in between each round. The winner will have his or her choice of forfeits for the loser."

The referee held up a huge 8-inch strapon at that last statement, and Katie looked at it, impressed. If she won, she'd get the option to use it. If Ralph won... from the looks of things, he wouldn't need anything like that.

"Alright, you both good to go? Ok -- may the best one win, and good luck!" the referee waved them on.

"I'm going to fuck your hard ass raw and bloody, muscle bitch," Ralph snarled as he dropped into a crouch. "Think you're all tough, do ya? You'll beg for my man-meat by the time I'm done with ya."

Before Katie could come up with a good rejoinder, the bell rang.

"DING DING DING!"

Immediately Ralph charged her, making a grab for her waist. Katie backpedalled frantically, unused to this level of aggression from a male opponent. She wondered again if she shouldn't have tried to get some training in from a male wrestler, but she'd felt shy about approaching any of them.

Ralph's lunge fell just short, and Katie reacted quickly, seeing her chance. She made a grab for Ralph's neck, but his arms came up quickly to fend her off, and they found themselves locked in a grapple, their arms entwined. Quickly, Katie braced her feet to push.

She groaned. Ralph was strong! And he had already begun stepping forward, so he had momentum. Despite her best efforts, she was pushed back several steps before her footing stabilized.

"COME ON KATIE! PUSH HIM BACK!" came a familiar voice screaming shrilly. That's Penny, Katie thought. She gritted her teeth, unwilling to show weakness in this public match, but she was forced back another trembling step. She was almost against the turnbuckle.

With a long low grunt, she began to push back with all her might, stopping Ralph's progress. She held him even for a long minute, straining against his manly strength. Then, he broke the tussle, flinging their arms down and out and stepping back to gain space. He was breathing heavily, but so was she.

He turned around and raised his arms, giving a roar to claim victory in this strength test, and the male audience members cheered him on: "Yeah!" "Give it to that muscle-bound bitch!" "Show her what power is!"

Katie gritted her teeth. Her self-consciousness disappeared. This... man! This big brute of a man hadn't beaten her, but he was acting as if he had!

Abandoning all thoughts of being sneaky and tactical -- that had never been her strong suit anyway -- she strode forward to bump chests with him just as he turned around. Her firm breasts were not large -- and with her training regimen they were of only modest size -- but her pectoral muscles made up for the lost volume. He was surprised by her aggressiveness, and took a few steps back, bemused.

Katie then raised her arms and put a foot forward, arching her back, opening her palms in invitation. She made sure to flare out her impressive lats. The crowd reacted as expected -- pleasant surprise that she was challenging him to a strength test.

Ralph couldn't very well back down from this. Hesitating only a moment, he stepped in and laced his fingers with Katie, bracing himself as well.

"You just bit off more than you can chew, little Asian bitch," he growled in her ear.

"I'll show you just what real female muscle can do," she growled back in response.

Their bodies jerked as they begun. Katie rarely lost any strength contests with women anymore -- she had trained herself past the level of even dedicated athletes like her former enemies. She could outmuscle even most men she met.

Ralph was the real deal, Katie soon found out. He had the solid no-nonsense build of a powerlifter, and it soon felt as if he had the strength of one as well. The force they put out gradually ramped up, until Katie was nearly at her strength limit. But Ralph still seemed to have a bit more to give.

"Oh, rats -- he really is fucking strong," Katie thought. "No... can't lose to him! I have to push harder!"

Her wrists began to bend. The women in the arena were beginning to start a chant for her. "Ka-TIE! Ka-TIE! Ka-TIE!" Penny had probably been the one to start the chant, but it caught on. It sounded as though about half the crowd was doing it.

It heartened her, and made her more frantic to win. She couldn't let down all these people cheering her on! But Ralph's strength was immense -- her arms were trembling and starting to bend a little at the elbows. His face showed his knowledge that he was getting the upper hand, as he bared his teeth at her in a feral grin.

"You're going down!" he roared in her face, as he gave a surge of power.

Inexorably, Katie felt herself driven onto one knee. The cheering and screaming of her name increased in intensity and was now interspersed with various cries of "Come on! Flex it! Push back!" She was now at a marked disadvantage, trying to hold back his downward pressure. His traps bulged as he pushed relentlessly down upon her.

Worse still, his cock slowly came erect, as the sensuality of their struggle resulted in a visible sign of his arousal. This was good, from the perspective of her match prospects -- she could maybe turn that against him later on. But at that moment, it seemed an insult added onto injury -- his penis head slowly approached her face, the one-eyed snake seeming to leer at her in her posture of subjugation, on one knee before a stronger male.

"No... no!" She shook her head wildly, causing droplets of sweat to fly out onto the mat. She refused to give up. She had unknowingly vocalized her denial, and by sheer happenstance it was in response to the referee who had just asked her if she was going to submit. But it was in fact a more general statement of denial -- and it looked to be futile denial. Ralph was clearly winning the strength test.

Katie refused to give up, despite the growing burning sensation in her shoulders and arms. "Ryoko was worse than this," she told herself. "Keep on... keep pushing... the pain's not real... keep going..."

And then, almost imperceptibly, Ralph's pressure began to flag! Katie opened her eyes and looked up hopefully. Ralph was sucking in air through his teeth, and heaving huge breaths. Sweat covered his bald pate and dotted every inch of his bare skin.

"That's it," Katie realized. "I may not be able to overpower him, but his stamina is like most men's -- not as good as women's. I'll just have to outlast him!"

It was a long grueling struggle -- but it was paying off. Bit by bit, Katie found she could rise up off her knee and push back against Ralph's arms. The chanting was now accompanied by clapping, which got faster and faster as they saw her regain the lost ground and push back to even -- and the clapping dissolved into wild applause and screaming as she gained the advantage over a rapidly tiring Ralph!

"Alright, that's it... I've made my point, and I can't keep this up all that much longer," Katie thought. "I have to change tack now."

Ralph clearly had the same thought, and both broke the test of strength at the same time, with Ralph almost on one knee. He made a grab for Katie, and got his massive beefy arms around her waist, but she had already swung to the side and snapped on a headlock. They tussled for a while, almost losing their balance -- then Katie prevailed and hip-tossed Ralph to the mat, landing as hard as she could on his broad hair chest.

It worked. She drove the air out of him in a big gasp of air, most of which she felt on her breasts and nipples. By reflex, he tried to kick out, and his legs came within reach -- in a flash, Katie reached out with her left arm and hooked one, his right leg, it turned out. With a hard jerk of her arm, she wrenched it further over, and leaned back, her weight resting on Ralph's entire body.

Then the referee came sliding in, and starting slapping the mat. Oh, that's right, Katie thought -- a pin situation! Ralph struggled -- but the hand came down for the third time.

"3 -- pinfall!" And the referee leapt up and waved his hands wildly, signaling for the bell to ring.

The crowd was cheering -- those segments that were on Katie's side anyway. Quite a number were holding their heads in various postures of surprise. Katie herself released the pin and got up, in a slightly happy daze, wondering how it was that she had gained a point so easily. Maybe this stuff isn't as hard as I thought it would be, she thought.

Ralph had sprung up, and was furiously shoving the referee. "What the fuck do you think you're playing at," he yelled. "My shoulder was up, it was up!"

The referee put up his hands in a placatory manner. He backed away -- not least because Ralph's semi-erect penis was swinging around threateningly. He spoke firmly, though. "Sorry, mate, I have to call it as I see it. It was right before my eyes -- she pinned you. Fair and square. Look, just back off, ok? And get back into the match, get back into your corner."

Katie smiled and paraded around the ring a bit, arms raised to bask in the victory, before she went to her corner and sat on the ringpost too. First fall to her -- and by a very unlikely pinfall too. She only had to secure one more win, by submission or forced orgasm. Already she was planning to secure a submission, which was her real forte. The forced orgasm could be part of the forfeit.

"I know -- I'll bend his lower body over and milk him until he cums on his own face," she thought, licking her lips with satisfaction at the thought. She matched his glare levelly from across the ring, anticipating the next round.

It came soon enough. "DING DING DING!"

Katie strode into the centre of the ring again, dropping into a wary crouch. Ralph exploded out of his corner. Energetically he began to circle Katie, making darting lunges and feints, moving surprisingly fast on his feet for such a big man. Katie found herself having to adjust quickly to the constant changes in orientation. He had ring sense, that was for sure -- something Katie really did not have yet.

Then he moved in suddenly and Katie was slow to react. Ralph wrapped his arms around Katie's midsection, and heaved. Katie gasped loudly as she was lifted off her feet. Falling to the side, Ralph slammed her body down onto the mat Greco-Roman style.

The impact drove the breath from her body. Winded, she lay stunned for a while, coughing and gasping. But Ralph gave her no respite, clambering on top of her and grabbing her wrists. His belly lay on top of hers, and she could feel his considerable weight.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Katie Does Sex Wrestling

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds