• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Sam Meets Ms. D

Sam Meets Ms. D

12

Sam was a very bright, 18 year old man. He was slighter than some of his peers, having never worked out his muscles. Sam was somewhat of an outsider, not sharing in all of the same interests as the youth around him growing up. He had few friends. Being a junior in college, he had his own apartment under the new free housing act. He was non-religious and this put distance between him and his mother. Sam was admittedly lonely and wanted very much the companionship of like-minded people.

Sam had no class in school today so he browsed the internet. He looked at his regular forums and soon saw something that grabbed his attention. A vague post;

"Wanted: a young man of small stature willing to pose for new clothing line, respond via email." Sam didn't find himself flattering but decided to send an email anyway.

"Hi my name is Sam, I am responding to your request for a male model, I can travel."

Sam looked for more information on the offer but couldn't find any. Just then he received a reply email. "All applicant's must send a 5" 11" portrait and height and weight information. Within 48 hours you will be contacted by Marissa M. Dias, the head photographer for JAYCE magazine."

Sam chuckled not realizing how important a photo would be for a modeling job. He complied and sent the necessary information. Sam was excited about this chance to make extra money. He knew it was not a sure thing but decided to look into the magazine itself. He did a simple search on JAYCE. Sam could find nothing. Sam wondered if he was being tricked. Just then Sam's phone rang.

"Hello?" Sam answered

"You never call me." His mother responded.

Sam's mother always said that when he answered the phone. He was happy to speak with her and soon got up from the computer to look out the window...

The next day, Sam went to his computer late in the morning. He didn't have class for a few more days and was all ready bored. He really needed a change, he was becoming anti-social. He looked at his email and saw an email from JAYCE magazine. "Sam, my name is Marissa, I received your application. I would like you to come to my studio today around 4:00 p.m.." Enclosed were directions to the studio, in the next city over. Sam knew he could take a cab, there was no additional contact information. Sam imagined himself in a room with 3-4 other men, all fighting for the same job. Sam decided to take a long shower, shave his face, and relax. Around 2:30 Sam called a cab for the ride to the next city.

On the way to Marissa's studio the cabbie offered small talk, Sam could hardly respond, very excited at his new job chances, so he told the cabbie what he was doing. The cabbie gave Sam his card, with his personal phone number, and told him to call him again when he was done. Sam looked at the card, he realized that the Cabbies name was also Sam. He promised to only call him to come get him.

Sam closed the door to the cab and saw the modest sized house, there were houses next door, but anyone who lived in this area had a great deal of privacy. Sam approached the brick house not sure if he was in the right place. The cab sped off. Sam climbed a few stone steps, and went to knock. The door swung open with his hand still in mid air.

"Hello Sam."

Marissa was 6 feet tall, with wavy dark hair. She wore a loose fitting white blouse, with a modest black skirt. She was also barefoot. "Please come in."

"I'm Sam." Sam offered nervously, not sure what to say next.

"You can call me Ms.D." Marissa towered over this young man, grinning smugly to herself with this new catch. She was going to break him in soon, and new how enjoyable it would be.

Both Sam and Marissa entered the house and walked through a hallway into a living room. It was furnished nicely with leather couches and a big desk. The desk had a glass top and did not look inexpensive. "I wasn't sure if I was in the right place." Sam stated.

"I really like this studio the best." Marissa told Sam.

"It's nice." Sam stated.

"I have some paper work for you to fill out and then we can get right to work." Marissa told Sam.

Marissa presented papers to Sam and explained each one. Most of them had to do with photographs and the rights to each print. He would get copies, but sharing online would depreciate their value. Sam nodded and understood the purpose of this paperwork. He signed the dotted lines pleased with Marissa's explanation.

"Let's go put on some clothes." Marissa announced.

Sam stood and followed Marissa down into a basement, there was a soft white screen set up with lights asphyxiated in front of it. There was a simple tall stool in front of the screen, covered in some satin sheet. "This is where the magic happens." Marissa stated. Sam nodded. "Follow me to the dressing room."

Marissa flicked a light switch that revealed the full sized vanity mirror and about a hundred different kinds of makeup. Marissa walked past the vanity into the long hallway created by racks of clothing. "Have a seat Sam."

Sam complied, staring at his reflection in the mirror. Marissa looked t a few different sets of clothes. Pleased with her self she returned to the vanity. "Let's put on a bit of makeup then." She spun Sam around in in seat, looking down into his eyes. "Are you ready?" Sam wondered how much he would be paid.

"I am ready Ms.D." Sam said. Marissa smiled. She started with mascara and then worked her way to lipstick. When she was pleased with her creation she spun him around. Looking back in the mirror was a face covered with too much eyeliner and dark red lipstick. Sam looked wide eyed. Sam looked pleadingly to Marissa. "Now where's that outfit?" Marissa went back to the makeshift hallway and soon grabbed a hangar, holding a zippered cloth bag. She set it down on another table and left the room. "When you get dressed come out here and we will talk shoes." Sam just nodded.

Sam was not sure if he knew what he signed up for. He just stared at the outfit he had removed from the dry cleaner's bag. It looked like something his sister would wear. A modest green dress with a ribbon attached around the midsection. There were thigh high stockings and a garter belt, of very high quality. The garter belt was the same color as the dress, the stocking were somewhat darker. Also the same color as the dress was an padded bra. When Sam looked at the label it read AA. But what made him feel very out of touch was the panties. A very thick pair of panties. The label simply said medium. Sam was not ignorant in women's clothing, he had just never seen anything like these panties. He stripped his clothes, very turned on by his situation. He imagined having sex with Ms.D on one of the leather couches upstairs. He pulled the thick panties up his legs, feeling very much constrained by his full member. Just then Marissa opened the door.

"Sam you should put those panties on over the garter belt." Sam jumped when she enter but nodded his head after hearing her command.

Marissa's eyes drifted towards Sam's now fully engorged member. She looked him in the eye and closed the door, giving him privacy. When Sam was left alone, he removed the panties and put on the garter belt, sliding each of the stocking slowly up his legs and attaching them to it.

He then tried to pull the panties over the garters. His member was barely contained. It was not exactly comfortable. He put the bra on with ease, one arm at a time. He had put a bra on before, in his mother's guest room; where she kept all the hand me downs. Sam let the dress fall over his head and somehow got his arms into place. Smoothing the dress out over his mid section and lower half, he caught himself in the mirror. His butt didn't look any bigger but you could clearly see the outline of the strange panties. His erection was obvious in the bulge in the front of the tight dress.

Sam was satisfied and went back into the room with the white screen. Sam looked for Ms.D, she soon found her digging through a trunk filled with shoes. "What size shoe do you wear.

"9." was Sam's answer.

"In women's sizes?" Marissa asked, knowing the answer.

"I'm not sure." Sam lied.

Marissa found the shoes she wanted Sam to wear. A 5 inch stiletto, closed toe. Sams feet all ready began to hurt. Sam put them on one at a time, they were a tight fit, but he knew better than to complain. Marissa put small padlocks into place. Sam raised one eyebrow.

"These are the latest fashion." Marissa said. Then Marissa noticed the bulge in Sam's dress. She licked her lips. "Ok sit in front of the stool and cross your legs." Marissa told Sam.

"Don't I need a wig too?" Sam asked, very turned on by this cross dressing adventure.

"No Jayce magazine features only sissy boys with buzz cuts." Marissa explained. "Long hair is out."

Sam nodded, turned on one foot, and made his way to the stool. Marissa took several photos of Sam sitting on the stool with his legs crossed.

"Now stand up." Marissa commanded. "Put one hand on your face and one hand on your hip."

Sam stood up, put one hand on his face, and the other on his hip. Sam bent one knee and gave several different faces.

This went on for awhile, Sam posing in different positions wearing the greed dress. Bending over in some, showing off his heels in others. "We are going to get some pictures outside by the coy pound." Marissa said, reviewing the pictures on her camera.

Sam thought to himself, frightened and thrilled at the prospect of anyone seeing him dressed like this. Sam reasoned that the house was pretty isolated and no one would see him. Marissa went into the makeshift hallway and looked through another bin. She surfaced with a very small leather handbag, one without a strap. She handed it to Sam. Sam took the bag and held it in his hand, it felt awkward to him. "All right let's get going." Marissa said.

Marissa led Sam up the stairs and out the front door. "Hold on let me grab something." Marissa said, turning around to go back through the door closing the door behind her. Soon a few minutes passed, then even more time.

"What is she doing?" Sam thought to himself. Sam tried the doorknob but it was locked. Sam froze, the sun was setting and he was locked out of the studio, his clothes and things still inside. Sam was reminded of his aching feet. Sam huffed and gave the door a quick succession of knocks... There was no response to Sam's continual knocking. Sam sat on the steps and let out a nervous cry. "I'm sure she'll be back." Sam said to himself. Sam got bored and opened the purse, he knew there were things in it, from it's weight. Inside the purse was a small cell phone, condoms, and the card for the cabbie who gave him a ride.

Sam managed to turn the phone on and looked through it. It only had 10 minutes left, it was a prepaid and the balance was displayed on the screen. Sam looked at the cabbies card and held his breath. Sam slowly dialed the numbers and held the phone up to his ear. "Hello?" Sam the cabbie asked, rather unprofessionally.

"Hi sam? It's Sam." Sam's voice cracked a bit.

"This is Sam."

"You dropped me off for me to try and get the modeling gig?"

"Oh yeah I know exactly who you are, I can come there now." Sam the cabbie realized the potential money making situation. "Did you get the job??"

Sam froze up. "I don't have many minutes left, sorry." Sam said plainly.

"Oh ok yeah I'll be there in 20 minutes." The cabbie hung up.

Sam let out a big long sigh and starred at the cabbie's card. He flipped it over. There was text written in neat, small letters. It read; "Sam sorry our session got cut short. The contracts you signed will still go on in progress, we got enough today to feature you in our magazine. See you again soon. Ms.D.

Sam thought hard to himself, trying to remember what he signed. He had signed a number of documents but was under the impression that they were just documents regarding the rights to the photos. Sam let out a nervous whine and thought hard. He was excited that he would be put into a sissy boy magazine and knew no one related to him would ever see it. Sam's feet still bothered him in the constricting shoes. The garter belt started to itch his waist, being dug into his skin by the constricting dress. His penis ached from the hard on he had earlier during the photo shoot. He was stunned that Sam the cabbie would see his predicament, he was not sure what he would say to explain himself, much less pay the cabbie.

The sun finally set and the cab arrived. Sam clumsily rose to his feet and took short sloppy steps towards the cab. He opened the rear door and sat down, the cabbie looked at Sam with a concerned face. Sam opened his mouth but no words came out. The cabbie looked ahead and put the cab back into drive. "Did you get the part?" Sam the cab-driver asked without looking into the back seat. "Yes.." Sam mumbled. The ride was silent until the cab got into the mor commercial part of the city.

"I'm going to need some payment now." The cab driver said. Sam held his breath.

"Ok." Sam said hoping the cab driver would just keep driving. A few minutes passed and the cab driver looked into the backseat, only to see Sam looking like a deer caught in the headlights. The cab driver pulled over.

"You can get out now or pay me some of the fair." Sam turned red in the face.

"I don't have any money but when we get there I can pay you."

"You don't have an atm card?" the cabbie asked.

"Ms.D took my wallet." Sam couldn't think what else to say. The cab driver told Sam to get out. Sam pleaded with the driver to please just take him home and he promised to get him cash with tip. The cab driver said he would call the cops if he didn't get out. Sam slowly opened the door and exited the cab, entering a dark unfamiliar part of town. The cab sped off and Sam started for the sidewalk.

After about a half a mile of walking Sam's feet were making him cry. Car's had honked their horns driving past him. Soon a police cruiser passed Sam and took the next right. When Sam came to the turn Sam noticed the police cruiser had stopped. The lone officer exited his car. "Come here." The cop shouted to Sam. Sam made his way to the police officer. "What are you doing?" The police driver asked with authority.

"Walking home." Sam said with exhaustion.

"Do you have i.d?" The police officer asked.

"No." Sam answered honestly.

"What's your name and address?" The office asked.

Sam complied with the police officer.

"You are in the next town over in an area known for prostitution, you are obviously trying to get a date."

Sam just stared.

"What's in your bag?" The cop asked.

"Cellphone." Sam offered

The officer searched the bad and pulled out the condoms. So Sam you are walking home to the next town over with condoms in your bag. I think you are a prostitute and you are out here trying to work. The officer moved behind Sam and put him in handcuffs. He stuffed Sam into his car and started driving. Sam's bag was in the passenger's seat.

"Am I being arrested??" Sam asked worriedly.

"We are just trying to figure out who you are."

The officer answered. Sam closed his eyes and tried to wake up. His feet were killing him and he was being arrested for not having i.d. The garter belt was really burning his skin now and the stocking felt itchy. His nipples were sensitive from wearing a bra all day. Sam fell asleep. Soon Sam could hear the garage closing and awoke from his cat nap. The cop opened the door and let Sam get to his feet. Sam thought he was at the police station.

Little did Sam know Officer.Tibbons had taken Sam to his own home, not far from Ms.D's studio. Officer.Tibbons grabbed Sam's arm and led him into the house. Sam realized he was in a house and chills went down his spine. Feeling incredibly vulnerable and horrified, Sam complied with his captor. Officer.Tibbons led Sam straight to the basement stairs. He flicked a switch for a dim light and led Sam down the stairs.

In the basement were a series of devices, chains, and wardrobes. Sam was taken to a wall, and each of his hands were attached to a separate chain. Then Ofc.Tibbons removed Sam's handcuffs and headed for a console. He flipped an electrical switch to start the machine and son was at a joystick of sorts. When he moved the joystick Sam's chains began to recede into the wall. His arms were spread apart in a t before Ofc.Tibbons let go of the joystick. With another joystick Ofc.Tibbons rotated the very floor Sam stood on, causing him to lose his balance but catch himself with his chains. Sam was now facing the wall. Ofc.Tibbons left the room. Sam could not tell where he went, the lighting was poor and he could only see somewhat by looking over his shoulder. Soon the light went all the way out. Sam whined, he pulled on the chains to relieve his feet.

Hours passed before Sam heard anything again. Sam could hear footsteps down the stairs. Sam cried and wondered if he would he be set free. "Boys who want to dress like women need to learn how to service men." Ofc.Tibbons announced at the bottom of the stairs.

Ofc.Tibbons went into another room in the basement. Sam strained to look over his shoulder and got a view of his captor opening another door and walking into the room, leaving the door open. Sam could hear what sounded like a chair on wheels being moved. The sound came toward the entrance to the room. Sam could see in the doorway Ofc.Tibbons pushing a demonic looking device. The device had 4 wheels attached to a center column. The column went into what looked like the midsection of a mannequin. Attached to the mannequin was a strap on harness.

Ofc.Tibbons pushed the mannequin to the center of the room. He went into a drawer and surfaced the largest most bulbous black dildo. He attached the dildo to the mannequin and went back to the drawer. He brought out a slim metallic butt plug. The butt plug had a heart at the base.

Ofc.Tibbons moved the joystick on the console and spun Sam around. He pushed the mannequin towards Sam and locked the wheels into place. He went back to the console and moved the joystick to create slack in the chains. "Get on your knees." Ofc.Tibbons looked Sam in the eye.

"Please just let me go." Sam begged.

"Get on your knees and beg, either way you won't be let go until you suck this big black cock."

Sam got on one knee and then the other, accepting his fate. He opened his mouth and closed his eyes. He put his mouth wide and searched for the over sized phallus. Soon he was slurping and drooling on the dildo, spittle running down his face. Ofc.Tibbons circled around Sam and lifted the back to his tight dress. He inched the panties down past his tight butt hole and penis. He put his finger to Sam's anus. With a gentle prod he pushed his way into Sam's hole. Sam whined, responding to the intrusion with a quick jump, his mouth never coming off the dildo. Soon Ofc.Tibbons pushed his finger all the way in and wiggled his finger. Sam let out an involuntary moan. Ofc.Tibbons laughed.

"Just relax and enjoy it." The dirty cop barked.

The cold metal rod was pushed all the way to the hilt without warning. Sam whined, muffled by the rubber penis. The pain he felt was slight, his penis began to get hard. The cold metal stung Sam's sensitive hole.

"You'll get used to it." Ofc.Tibbons offered his victim.

"Suck harder, if you don't make him cum he will put it in you boy cunt." Ofc.Tibbons said brashly, not offering Sam an out. Sam bobbed his head back in forth, feeling the metal butt plug shifting in him. Ofc Tibbons went into the other room again, only to surface with a video camera. He pulled his penis from his pants and stared into the camera's viewfinder. Sam silently bobbed his head on the dildo, wishing it was all over. His had an erection and Sam was scared for his life. The mix of adrenaline and fear kept Sam on the edge of panic. After a few minutes of this Ofc.Tibbons went back into the side room.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Sam Meets Ms. D

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds