• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • The Kidnapping

The Kidnapping

12

Helen Anderson stretched as she shut off her alarm. The bed seemed so empty with Eric off on his business trip. He would be gone for three days and she already missed him. It was Friday and he would be gone until at least midnight Sunday. The house was so big and empty with him gone. She stood up and headed for the bathroom. She had to admit that she liked what she saw in the mirror as she slipped out of her nightie. She stood five foot six and weighed just over 110 pounds. Her long brown hair framed a heart shaped face with hazel eves and bowed lips. Her legs were long and toned leading up to a flat tummy. Her bust was natural and just the right size for her frame. Her arms were long as were her fingers. Her nose was a bit large but did not detract from her beauty. Eric's favorite word for her was "stunner."

She and Eric had been married for three years, she was now 28 while Eric was 30. They were quite happy. Helen did not always see eye to eye with Eric on certain sexual issues but she had no complaints. He was tall. Intelligent, funny, and a wonderful provider. What was not to love?

She stepped into the shower, and started it up, lathering her body and hair. She had started the CD player before she had stepped into the shower and sang along contentedly as she washed herself in preparation for her day.

She had no real plans. The office where she had worked had recently been taken over by another firm and closed. Amazingly at the same time of her layoff Eric had made partner and his salary nearly doubled, The money more than replaced her paycheck. Still, she liked to have a job but there was no pressure on her to even start looking. She would probably peruse the online want ads and e-mail off her resume to places that looked especially attractive. Other than that and a trip to the gym in the afternoon her day was a blank slate.

After she had dressed she went down to the kitchen to make herself a cup of coffee. She had a lazy breakfast and dawdled like a person in no rush. That is when she saw the package. It had been deposited through the mail slot in the front door, adjacent to the kitchen, it was bright red. Helen knew that the U.S. mail wasn't due for hours yes. Intrigued she picked up the package.

Open immediately Mrs. Anderson. This is of vital importance! the package read in large capital letters. She reached for the letter opener on the desk by the front door. And opened the package. It contained a letter and a DVD, She got the shock of her life when she read the contents of the letter.

"Mrs. Anderson, we have your husband. DO NOT call the police, his office or anyone else. We have tapped your phone and your house is being watched. Play the DVD immediately and everything will be clear. We have no intention of hurting you or further damaging your husband but you must cooperate fully with us if you ever want to see him again."

With trembling hands Helen turned on the TV and loaded the DVD into the player. After a moment of blackness it showed a room with a naked man on some sort of torture device. There were sounds of a whip and screams. The camera moved in for a closeup and with horror Helen realized that the man being tortured was Eric! The camera lingered for a moment on his face before the camera panned over to a man in deep shadows wearing a ski mask. His voice was electronically distorted as he spoke.

"As you can see Mrs. Anderson. We have your husband. It makes little difference to us what happens to him but we were quite taken by the many lovely photos of you that your husband had on his person. We decided that you, on the other hand, are very much more interesting. We decided that you husband's life should be determined by your behavior. We will not permanently harm you. We will, in fact, have limited physical contact with you, however, unless you want your husband returned to you as a corpse you will do EVERYTHING we ask."

The camera panned back to Eric who obviously was in great pain, before the hooded man returned and said. "There is a message under the wiper blade of your car. That will give you further instructions. This message to you is ended. Eject the DVD and break it in half. Remember you are being watched."

The last shot was of Eric's pain streaked face then blackness.

Helen was panic stricken. The video had shaken her to her core. For a few moments indecision rooted her to the living room couch gazing at the blank TV screen. Although she had been told to destroy the disc immediately she hit the play button a second time taking in the implications and looking at the beloved face of her husband. There could be no other choice. She would do whatever these men asked of her to get Eric back!

This time she ejected the DVD and cut it in half with her kitchen shears. She took a tentative peek out her front door. She did indeed see something on the windshield of her car. Nervously she stepped outside and crossed the short distance to where her car sat in the driveway.

The letter was in a red envelope. She tore it open. "You are a vision of loveliness Mrs. Anderson. We would like to see so much more of you. You have an appointment at Jacquard Photography at 118 Lever Boulevard at Noon. The photographer has the instructions for what we want. DO NOT engage him in conversation or tell him of your predicament. Follow his instructions and remember to smile pretty for the camera. If you are not at the assigned place at Noon your husband will die. All you need to bring is your purse."

Helen looked at her watch. Noon was less than an hour away! She went into the house grabbed her purse and keys. She punched the address into her GPS. Fortunately is was on this side of town and she knew she could make it there easily.

The studio was in a modest store front in a small strip mall. Helen entered the building and heard the door beep. A middle aged man was sitting behind a counter. There was a younger woman off to the left. He had salt and pepper hair and was tall. Despite her current emotional state Helen thought him rather attractive for an older man.

He smiled and said. "You must be our Noon appointment, Mrs. Anderson." He offered his hand.

Helen shook his hand and said. "Yes. How did you know it was me?"

"I received a rather nice payment, accompanied by a picture of you. The instructions as to what you wanted were quite detailed. I was also told that you had a letter that was given to you earlier with my address? Can I have it?"

Helen thought that the request was strange but she handed over the letter from her windshield. The photographer took it. Lit it with a lighter and dropped it in an empty trashcan to burn.

Noting the stunned look upon Helen's face he said. "I'm sorry, I thought that was what you wanted that is what the instructions told me to do. Was that letter important to you?"

Helen said, "I suppose not. But why am I here?"

"To be photographed of course. Just sign this release and we will get started."

Suspecting that she was being watched Helen signed the forms set in front of her.

"Terrific," said the photographer, "I am Guy Jacquard. I'll be taking your photographs today. This is my assistant Emily, she will help you get ready."

Before she quite grasped what was happening, Emily led her to the back room of the studio.

"Your lucky we had all of the outfits you requested. Fortunately we do quite a lot of boudoir work" Helen, the lights beginning to dawn at last said, "Boudoir work?"

"Of course silly. We start off with the racy lingerie and end up with you starkers. For someone who was so specific about what she wanted you sure come across as dense. I'm sorry. I should not have said that Guy says I'm too honest for this type of work and that I say things that I shouldn't. Anyway. You get undressed in this changing room the first outfit is waiting for you. I know this sounds obvious but take everything off and then put the outfit on. Modesty is your enemy today."

Helen went into the changing room. A black lace teddy was hanging on the rack. Helen had time to process that black was her least favorite color, a color of lingerie she refused to wear for Eric now she was going to be photographed in it by a total stranger. In silence she shucked her clothes and slipped on the teddy. To her surprise it fit her rather well.

Emily was waiting outside and said. "You look smashing. I wish I had Your body! I'm just going to apply a little make up to bring out your eyes, lips and cheeks, you don't need much makeup at all."

After the makeup was applied Helen let herself be directed by Guy. He had a very easy manner and seemed very experienced. Helen remembered that the letter had told her to smile for the camera and she tried to remember that as she was directed from one pose to another. Focusing on the task at hand to save her husband she found herself going into a kind of defensive trance.

The outfits started with the comparatively demure teddy and got progressively more risque. There was a white outfit, a pink one and a red one. Gradually she was paired down to just stockings and garter belt. In the end the only thing she had on was her wedding ring.

Hours later Guy said. "That's the last series of photographs Mr's. Anderson. You may get dressed now. Have you ever considered becoming a model? You have real potential."

It had all seemed like a bad dream as she redressed in her jeans and turtleneck and familiar panties and bra. She exited the dressing room and was met by Emily.

"Guy has e-mailed all the pictures to that address your instructions left us with. You'll get two discs of your photos before you leave. Guy will mail the final proofs to your home sometime next week."

"E-mailed?"

"Yes your instructions were very specific."

About a half hour later Guy was escorting Helen to the door. She was carrying the discs he had given her.

"The digital age is such a wonder, Guy said. "In the old days even the best photographer had to wait hours to see his work. I'm very proud of the work I did today."

Helen got back into her car and drove home. She noticed that it was five O'clock. Upon arrival her heart sank. Taped to the front door was another red envelope! Read Immediately! This one said.

With dread Helen tore open the letter.

"The pictures are lovely Mrs. Anderson. Even better than we anticipated. Your smile is quite ravishing however there is a landscaping issue we need to take care of. You have an appointment at 7:00 P.M. with Rolfe at the Royal Spa at 2525 Cheltenham Drive. Rolfe will know why you are there. OBEY HIM WITHOUT QUESTION. I remind you not to discuss your predicament or to engage him in any conversation than absolutely necessary. Before you go to the spa go into your house and put on your slinkiest black dress and your tallest heels. You WILL NOT don any undergarments of any kind! Failure in ANY specific instruction will result in your husbands death!

"What the hell could this mean? She thought to herself. She knew where the spa was. She had gone there with girlfriends mostly to use the sauna and get pedicures and manicures. She knew they offered a lot of services. She did not recall anyone known as Rolfe or what he did there. She hoped he was a massage therapist or nail artist. Noticing the time she realized that she had about 90 minutes to get changed and make it to the spa.

She felt absolutely naked sitting in her car with no panties on. The instructions said nothing about stockings so she put on a pair of thigh highs. It made her fell less exposed and vulnerable. Halfway to the spa she remembered that the place had valet parking. There was no way she could get out of the car without flashing the valet her pussy!

"Its for Eric!" She told herself to psych herself up for the inevitable. Helen arrived at the spa with seventeen minutes to spare. The valet was a young kid who cold not have been more than eighteen, Helen, refusing to acknowledge that his eyes were burning themselves into her crotch as she slid out of the car, said "Mrs. Helen Anderson. Don't ding my car." With all the dignity she could muster she stood up and pulled her dress into place. With a purposeful stride she strode into the front desk , stated her name and announced that she had an appointment with Rolfe.

"Ah yes Mrs. Anderson," said the woman at the front desk, "we are expecting you. Rolfe is in room 19 down the hall halfway on the left hand side."

Helen entered the room. It was bright and very white. There was a padded table in the center of the room. Rolfe was sitting in a chair next to the table reading a magazine. He looked up when she entered. "Hello" he said, "You must be Mrs. Anderson. I'm ready for you." Rolfe was a powerfully built large man of mixed race. He was easily six foot four and was quite intimidating. Helen involuntarily shrank back.

"I am here for my appointment. But I have no idea why I am here said Helen" "Weed removal."

"Come again?" Said Helen .

"Bush removal of course. Did you forget that you scheduled yourself a shave?"

Suddenly Helen knew what "landscaping" meant.

"On my god."

Helen despised the shaved look. Once she had caught Eric jerking off to some shorn models in a men's magazine and had read the riot act to him.

"A woman's bush is like the hair on her head. It is her glory and should never be shaved off. You want me to look like a little girl don't you? Well its NEVER going to happen buster!"

Eric had reacted angrily and things were tense between them for a few days. Then Eric seemed to get over his anger and they had great make up sex. Now Eric was being tortured and who knows what wherever he was and she was about to be rendered hairless by a giant. She knew that she could not say no at this point. "It's for Eric!" She told herself for what must have been the thousandth time today.

Gathering herself, she breathed deeply and said.

"How do we proceed?"

"Its easier if you are naked ."

Helen figured that that was coming. With as much poise as she could muster she unzipped and slid out of her dress. There was a peg on the wall to hang it up upon.

"You can leave the stockings on. They won't get in the way."

Helen laid down on the padded table and tried to will herself a million miles away. Helen could not help noticing a tray covered with a linen cloth. Rolfe pulled the linen cover off the tray and revealed a set of implements.

"Goodness that is thick this must be your first time Mrs. Anderson." Helen just nodded.

Rolfe picked up a hair trimmer and soon had Helen pared down to the merest stubble. Then he took out some shaving cream and gently lathered her womanhood. While part of Helen was filled with revulsion another part of her could not help but be amazed at how gentle and tender Rolfe's touch was. Even as he spread her lips and shaved the most intimate parts of her Rolfe was gentle yet methodical.

In a few moments he was toweling her clean.

"All finished." He said.

Helen sat up and gazed at her naked vagina. She ran her hands over it and felt the unfamiliar sensation of bare skin. She felt like a whore. Despite herself she said. "You have a very gentle touch."

"Thank You. You can get dressed now if you want." He held up a red box. "This came via messenger. I was instructed to give it to you once you were shaved."

Helen put her dress back on and opened the box. To her surprise it contained a cell phone and a note. The note said. "Expect a call once you are back in your car. Say your goodbyes now."

Moments later Helen was waiting outside the spa for her car to be brought around. The cool twilight air on her bald pussy felt surreal. When the valet pulled her car up he did a double take as she slid into the car. He knew exactly what had been done to her!

She noticed that the previous note was missing from her car. All of the evidence had a habit of disappearing. Before she reached the highway the phone rang. She pulled over to answer it. Instantly she recognized the voice of he husband's abductor.

"Good evening, Mrs Anderson. Your adventure is almost over. This call is untraceable and the phone is disposable. Your next task will be the hardest and it will also be your last. Drive to the Radison Hotel on I 87. The Imperial Suite has been set aside for you. You will be spending the night there. You will NOT however be alone, At the front desk you will pick up your key. Currently at the hotel is a convention for a rather large college fraternity. There will be frat boys all over the bar. You are to select one, take him to your suite and fuck his brains out. If you think that you can just lead him back to your room and have him sleep on the floor or share your bed and never touch you, think again. I assure you that the room has been thoroughly bugged . There are small high definition cameras all over that suite. If you DON'T fuck him long and hard your husband dies. Follow our orders and he will be returned to you in the next day or so.

Naturally you have only our word to go on. But I am sure that the results of today's adventures demonstrate to you just how powerful we are and how we can and do our will with absolutely no trouble at all. We took your husband. His life is in your hands. That thought should get you through this evening. Who knows, perhaps you might even enjoy yourself. Proceed to the hotel now Mrs. Anderson."

"Oh my God, she thought to herself. I have to be unfaithful to Eric or I will never see him again!"

Before she had met Eric she had not had much sexual experience. Only three boys had ever slept with her and none save Eric had spent the night. Eric had been the first one to take her to the heights of orgasm. He went down on her and made her feel like a woman like no other man. She wanted his children. She wanted to stroke his hair and hold him again. She wanted to suck his cock, Hell even giving him a hand job would be wonderful. But to do that she would have to violate her marital oath.

She did not know if she could trust the kidnappers but she knew for certain that the ONLY hope she had of seeing him again was to do as ordered. It would be a very long might indeed.

A half hour later. After having pulled off the road to have a good therapeutic cry she arrived at the hotel. There was no valet parking but there also were no spots close to the entrance. She had to walk a long distance across the parking lot. With every step she felt the night on her shorn womanhood. It was a feeling she doubted that she would ever get used to. At the front desk she produced her license and the clerk gave her the pass card to the Imperial Suite.

Rather then head up to her room she decided to hit the ladies room to prepare for the task ahead of her tonight. The bathroom was enormous and tiled white on white. She washed her face to remove evidence of her crying jag. Then with grim determination she slid off her wedding and engagement rings and secreted them in her purse. She brushed her hair and took a breath mint.

The raucous bar was not hard to find. The frat boys were very numerous and very loud. On her way to the bar Helen had decided that fate would make her selection tonight. The first boy who approached her would have his lucky night. All she wanted to do was get him back to her room and fuck him. She found herself using the word fuck. She NEVER called it that! What Eric and she did was make love. "Doing the deed" was as randy as she got. Tonight was not about making love it was about sex. The more debauched the better.

She went to the bar and found an unoccupied stool. She ordered a vodka gimlet and chugged it down. The bar was loud yet she had heard the wolf whistles and cat calls when she had entered. Before long there was a young man lurking behind her.

Fate had favored her tonight the boy was attractive, tall, not too muscular, with a serious face that nicely offset his blond hair and blue eyes.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • The Kidnapping

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 23 milliseconds