• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • The Old Homestead

The Old Homestead

12

All characters in this story are consenting adults that had turned 18 long before engaging in any sexual behavior.


Two rocking chairs creaked serenely on the wooden porch of the ancient Duncan family homestead. Jacob and Patricia Duncan sat beside one another on the wooden plank porch, holding hands quietly as they sipped sweet homemade blackberry wine and watched the sun set over the peaceful fields and wooded mountains in the distance. Cicadas were droning sleepily in the giant oak trees that offered shade to the freshly mown front lawn, and somewhere nearby a dove was intoning a soothing and unhurried love song as ancient as his species. The sky was glowing in brilliant shades of warm pastel colors, and the sun painted the clouds in dramatic hues as glorious as any sunset that either of the two had ever seen. They talked a little, but the comfortable familiarity of contact with their beloved's hand was usually enough communication for the moment. His battered hickory cane rested against the weathered stone wall of the house behind them. Jacob and Patricia each had cats sleeping in their laps, and Jacob also had a small orange kitten that had climbed his shirt to nuzzle his ear and relax comfortably on his shoulder. Two dogs rested contentedly near their feet, but were smart enough to keep their appendages away from the slowly moving rocking chair bottoms. In the distant woods, an early-rising owl hooted sleepily. The sound elicited smiles and a gently shared hand-squeeze between the couple. For many reasons, it was a very special day for both of them.

This was their first day of actually living in their new home. They hadn't planned for it to be June 4th, the anniversary of both their wedding and their first date years ago in High School, but it didn't surprise either of them that fate would have it that way. For the past two years they had lived in a small mobile home that Patricia's uncle had been kind enough to loan them as they renovated the ancestral home that Jacob's many-times-great grandfather had built in 1781 on a land grant he had received for service during the American Revolution. Jedediah Duncan, who had originally built the structure along with his four sons, was a cousin of the slightly more famous John Duncan that had been killed while defending Moore's Fort under the command of Daniel Boone during Chief Logan's war in 1774. Like many old homes, the original structure had suffered several near-disasters over the years, and had been enlarged with numerous ad-hoc additions of varying quality as the family had expanded the home to meet their needs. Notable guests that were known to have visited during the home's heyday included Daniel Boone, Andrew Jackson, and William Henry Harrison among others. Jacob's grandfather had suffered from poor health in the last several decades of his life, and had allowed much of the structure to deteriorate until it had been almost as expensive to make the old home comfortably livable again as it would have been to simply build a new house. All of the electricity, which had been installed by a clumsy amateur during the 1930s or 1940s, had to be re-wired. Happily, the original building, a sturdy rectangle of local limestone that still bore pockmarks near the small windows that family lore said were from the musket-balls of attacking Indians during the late 18th and early 19th century, was remarkably well-preserved. Patricia had especially fallen in love with the huge stone fireplace and the skillfully hand-hewn hardwood logs that were exposed as what was now the living-room ceiling and the floor of the loft above it. Jacob had been in love with the building for his whole life as a result of the happy memories he had of visiting his grandparents there as a child as well as the building's significance as an enduring symbol of his family history. Near the home, a charming old limestone springhouse required hardly any repairs at all to restore to its former glory. Issuing forth from the springhouse, a crystal clear stream provided a home to a host of bluegill and crayfish as it bubbled happily among a shady wooded course through moss-covered rocks. The old barn was beyond saving, but it did yield a collection of fascinating and clearly handmade tools of antique design and construction, evidence of an old blacksmith shop, and just enough well-preserved old hand-hewn timbers for Jacob to use in fashioning a charmingly rustic headboard for the couple's new king-size bed.

Ten years ago, on June 4th, the happy young couple had shared their first kiss. The story was still one that they could share together privately and enjoy a lighthearted smile and chuckle about it. They had both been Sophomores in High School at the time. She, a pretty young girl with stunning cornflower blue eyes and the natural beauty of a sturdy farm girl, had been dropping hints for weeks that she wanted her friend Jacob to invite her to the last dance of the school year. Jacob, built with the wiry strength of a distance runner with black hair and dark brown eyes, had responded to her advances by remaining politely noncommittal to her until his best friend, Kevin, finally talked some sense into him.

While it was significant as the starting point of a lifelong relationship for the young couple, the dance in its mundane details was a typical dance between inexperienced high-schoolers. Neither one of them had been proficient dancers but they were each determined to impress their date with affected grace and confidence that neither really felt. During the slow dances, however, the warmth and closeness of each others' bodies sent thrills through each of them. She was intoxicated by the smell of his cologne, the dignified feel of his tuxedo beneath her hands, and the solid feel of his strong young arms around her. On his part, the gently floral smell of her perfume, the softness of her occasional breath against his cheek, and the unmistakably feminine scent of her hair made his heart leap into his throat and pound as though he were running in one of the school's cross-country competitions. It was a night marked by all of the endearing awkwardness of youth, but a magical night for both of them. After the date, they held hands for a while and embraced on a wooden bench outside the school building while waiting for her parents to arrive and pick them up. Their first kiss was as sweetly endearing as the rest of the night. There have been sober men that felt less nervous about squeezing the trigger while playing Russian roulette than poor Jacob felt as he resolved to make his first attempt to give her a peck on the cheek. Encouraged by him making the first move, Patricia had nervously turned to kiss his cheek in return. That was her intent, anyway. Neither of them was ever quite certain how it occurred or really which of them was responsible, but their lips found one another of their own volition like two refrigerator magnets clicking together. It lasted less than a second, but for that brief time their entire universe was reduced to the deliciously moist softness of their partner's lips and the mind-blowing knowledge that they had actually, for the first time in their lives, truly kissed a genuine member of the opposite gender and had the favor returned. Though each of them did their best not to flaunt their inexperience by appearing too excited, their bodies tingled with nervous elation, and it would be close to an hour before either of them could think straight or get their hands to quit shaking.

Five years later, they exchanged a different kind of kiss in front of a small rural church that was packed with joyful friends and family members. Jacob's best friend Kevin, who was by now a youth pastor at the small church, performed the ceremony and smiled with joy for his friends as he pronounced them man and wife. Jacob lifted the delicate white veil from his bride's radiant face, and pulled her into a loving and confident kiss on her sweet lips to the resounding cheers of their friends and family. Patricia had matured into a rubenesque beauty that looked stunning in the flowing white dress that both hid the soft curves of her virginal body and implied the fantastic secrets that lay beneath it. Jacob looked like a dashing cavalry hero from an earlier century in the neatly formal dress-blue uniform of a young Army officer, his cavalry Stetson on his head, gleaming brass spurs on his feet, and a saber hanging by his side. But their faces were what everyone found most memorable about them. Their eyes sparkled with luminous happiness and excitement, and their radiant smiles spoke of a joy greater than some people ever find in a lifetime. By then, they had become completely inseparable, united in the sort of love that many people believe to exist only in legend. As they exited the church, officers and NCOs from Jacob's company had formed an archway of drawn sabers that the two had walked through, and the warm June sun had gleamed blindingly from the polished blades. At the reception they had smiled, laughed, and happily danced together with far more grace than had been possible in High School. He had matured into a fine young man, and she was a beautiful woman, and it was impossible to say which of the two was more thrilled to be married to the other.

That night, after he carried her across the threshold of the honeymoon suite, for the first time, they slowly undressed each other with eagerly trembling hands. Their faith had driven them to wait until their wedding night to make love, but both had imagined this moment thousands of times in their minds. They had total trust in one another, being best friends as well as romantic lovers. Even so, both were nervous to be making love for the first time. Neither had ever seen anyone of the opposite gender naked before, certainly not in real life, and neither had ever experienced anyone other than themselves exploring their body in a sexually intimate way before. She had broken her hymen years ago while riding a horse, but she was still concerned that her first time making love would hurt, and Jacob was afraid of hurting her. With a face like a watercolor painting of a saint, she carefully removed his cummerbund and unbuckled the ceremonial sword belt from his waist. They let the prized German steel fall with a merry clatter upon the plushly carpeted floor. She slid the blue wool jacket from his shoulders, removed his black bow tie, unbuttoned his white dress shirt, and slid his white t-shirt up over his head. He felt the cool, clean air bathe skin that was still slightly moist with perspiration from dancing in the hot wool uniform. She looked in amazement at the hard, compact muscles of his chest and arms. Gracefully and gently, she ran her warm, soft hands over his hot skin, noting the sparse hairs of his chest.

His breathing became ragged and his world seemed almost unreal to him as he reached slowly down, giving her ample opportunity to stop him if he was going too quickly, and he slowly began to lift the pure white of her dress. His heart pounded in his chest as he exposed the milky softness of her shapely legs. He could hardly believe his eyes when he first saw the her white cotton panties, and for the first time in his life breathed in a healthy dose of the delicious pheremone-laden musk of an aroused woman. The scent was at once both comforting and arousing, and it excited him as it has done for men since the beginning of time. She gasped softly as she felt the air touch her sensitive white thighs, and knew that she was being seen more intimately by a lover than she ever had before in her life. She felt butterflies in her stomach and became deliciously lightheaded as a touch from his hand to the sensitive skin of her inner thighs sent electric shocks through her body, and she felt the electricity reach deep into her core. He slid the dress higher, exposing the exquisite curves of her tummy. She saw him look at her body in awestruck adoration and amazement, and then his eyes raised to meet her own. They looked longingly into each others eyes, feeling the sacred bond of love between them, and felt as though their hearts were melting together, bonding like a union between their very souls. Feeling emboldened by his obvious appreciation of her body, she placed her lips close by his ear. "Unzip the back of my dress." she whispered in a quietly urgent voice.

After he had complied, she slipped out of the clean white garment let it fall with a soft rustle upon the carpeted floor beside the bed. She was now sitting before him in her bra and panties, and her self-consciousness melted away before his obvious appreciation of her charms. They had known that this night would be magical, but were still overwhelmed by what they were feeling together as they embraced, rolling back on the bed and pressing their lips together, kissing with a passion that made their hearts pound, their heads swim, and their bodies ache with desire. Their kisses became more feverish, hot, wet tongues dancing and writhing together, their saliva mingling as one. His rough hands caressed the soft flesh of her back, fumbling for her bra clasp.

She felt the bulge through his blue wool trousers pressing hard against her nether region through her panties and gasped in sexual need. Even through multiple layers of fabric he could feel the warmth and moisture of her body. As the milky globes of her breasts slid into view, he offered up a silent prayer, thanking God for blessing him so richly. The young couple kissed more deeply, their saliva being only the first of the fluids that they would share that night. She fumbled at the belt of his dress blue trousers, unfamiliar with the workings of the gleaming brass military buckle until he helped her, shedding his pants and boxer shorts in a single quick motion.

She looked with disbelief at his penis, and wondered how she would get it inside of her. It was like sculpted marble ridged with thick veins and capped with a purple-red tip similar to a mushroom head, and she found it strangely fascinating and beautiful. She saw his testicles hanging below it, and marveled at the unfamiliar male reproductive system. While she had usually masturbated by stimulating the outside of her body, there had been several times when she had come home from intense dates and gone to her bedroom, plunging her fingers deep into her aching vagina while masturbating to romantic thoughts of what the wedding night would at last be like. Nothing the size of Jacob's penis had ever penetrated her before. Still, the thought excited her and instinct urged her on to complete the union with her chosen mate. Pulling her now naked husband to her, they kissed even more intensely. She reached down, her soft hand stroking the hardness of his member, marveling at its heat and the feel of it, how the skin could move independently of the surface beneath it. He pulled her to him, reveling in the warm softness of her body and the delicious feminine curves of her figure even as she savored the masculine strength of the young warrior's healthy body. His hand ran down over her panty clad buttocks, feeling the irresistible curves of his beloved. She moaned into his mouth as she felt his hot penis pressing between her thighs, rubbing against the bottom of her vulva through her soft white panties. Those panties were the last garment that either of them was still wearing, the final barrier between the two lovers. Once those panties were gone, their love would inevitably be consummated. Still they writhed together, their bodies a disorderly tangle of unbridled passion. He felt hot moisture on the top of his penis, and realized that she was so aroused that her wetness had soaked through her panties. And, for the first time in his life, he felt the sweet sexual fluids of his bride like pure liquid love on his penis. The thought of the sacred, magical fluids of her body's most secret and intimate part bathing his own most intimate organ was more than he could resist. He reached down, and began sliding her panties from her hips as she raised her buttocks to help him. He had imagined this moment a million times before, but the reality of his bride lying naked before him was far better than anything that he had ever dared to imagine. The smell of her naked sex was a natural aphrodisiac, driving him mad with need even as he saw the soft brown pubic hairs that adorned her beautiful pussy. They had already waited so long, so faithfully for this moment. Neither of them could be denied any more. They would be joined together, body, heart, mind and soul. They would, at last, be so close that none could tell where one of them ended and the other began. As the Bible said, they would be as one flesh.

Carefully, he lined the tip of his penis up with her tender opening and pressed forward. They looked into each other's eyes as, for the first time, their genitals touched. They had discussed birth control several months before their wedding, and she had gone on the pill so that nothing would separate them on this night. Several of their friends had cautioned them to use lubrication and there was a bottle of it in the nightstand, but she had naturally provided more than enough of that herself. They looked deeply into their lover's eyes as he pressed harder at her opening, but her body still obstinately denied him entrance. She reached down, spreading her vaginal lips around the head of his precum-soaked and rock-hard penis, and she nodded slightly to him. He pressed again, and her forehead furrowed with need and concentration. Her hips gently bucked against him, urging his member into her. Patricia gasped as, with a slight popping sensation, his penis began to slide into her vise like tigntness.

Jacob inhaled sharply as the warm moisture of his bride's body welcomed him into the incredible tightness of her most intimate place. She felt stretched, but not painfully so, as though this act completed her in a way that she had never known she needed. He pressed further. Soon, his penis was entirely buried inside of the warm, wet, body of his beloved, and her cervix rubbed lovingly at the tip of his organ. Her cervix, the opening to her womb, was silently pleading for her husband's semen. They lay like this, letting her get used to the stretched feeling in her birth canal and allowing his member to soak in her love for several minutes before they began to mate in earnest. He was fearful of hurting her, and that fear was probably the only thing that saved him from ejaculating within seconds of entering her body.

In the weeks before the wedding, Patricia's older sister had told her that the key to good sex was communication, letting your partner know what you want. With that in mind, Patricia reached down and took Jacob's hand, placing it gently on her drenched clitoris. She had never been so wet before in her life. Her sweet nectar was literally flowing down her butt crack and making a wet spot on the sheet below her. "Sweety, will you please rub me here... gently, now." His hand moved over her sensitive nub, carefully massaging it with his fingertips. She placed her hand on his, gently showing him how she wished to be rubbed. Few girls achieve orgasm during their first experience with sexual intercourse, but Patricia was one of the lucky few that did. Her pretty face scrunched up, her glittering blue eyes squinted half-closed, and her mouth opened wide as she vocalized a gasping exhalation that included something resembling a squeal. It was the most beautiful and erotic sight that Jacob had ever seen, and he couldn't hold back any longer.

"Sweety, I'm gonna cum," he gasped.

"Please, fill me; give me your seed; my husband!" she whispered breathlessly.

"Oh, Patricia!" he whispered as he poured hot jets of his love into his wife, giving her part of himself. She felt him pulse deep inside of her as their fluids mixed inside of her sacred crucible, and the knowledge that she was being filled with the seed of the man she loved made her heart feel as though it might explode. She tightened her arms and legs around him, willing his precious fluids as deep inside of her core as she could. Jacob felt that his mind was short circuited in the most amazing way imaginable. He didn't notice the sweat beading on his forehead, or his muscles tensing into hard knots that immediately after his release relaxed completely. And through it all, all he could do was breathe the name of the woman he loved over and over. "Patricia; oh, Patricia!"

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • The Old Homestead

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 52 milliseconds