• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Mr. Towner Ch. 02

Mr. Towner Ch. 02

The more feedback the better guys so tell me what you want from this story(;

*

He held the collar and the crop. His smile sent a shiver down my spine. What did he have a collar? He never mentioned that before.

I stand up and glare at him defiantly, "What is that?"

He raises and eyebrow and smiles a little, "Excuse you?"

Now he walks towards me and in his eyes I can read the lust and want. He has never looked as intimidating or more predator like ever.

"Shane.. You can't do this to me, not again. I'm tired of this.. Please.." my eyes started to show the true fear that I felt.

"What did you just call me you little fucking bitch?" he was angry and he stood and looked down on my small figure as he stood right in front of me.

I glare at him, "Shane. That's your name." I say defiantly.

He slapped me hard across my face, forcing me down to the cold cement grown before he pulled me up by my hair.

"We need to go through rules doll. Lots and lots of rules." he says casually as he pulls me up harder.

"Owch! Let go!" I scream and pull at his arm.

"Tonight will be special doll." he grabs my wrist hard, "Tonight I make you mine for good."

As I struggle roughly against his hold i remember the last time he said 'tonight will be special.' That was the night my fate had been decided.

***********

I showed up before class the next day (after the first attack) and walked into his room very angrily. I didn't want to be too easy access to his abuse again, so I wore skinny jeans and a sweatshirt.

"I'm here to tell you that I'm reporting you. And everyone is going to believe your sorry ass took advantage of me you sick FUCK!"

I can hardly believe I said those bad words. I picked up my phone as I span and turned around ready to leave and report him quickly.

He jumped up and grabbed my arm...."So your still sticking with the reporting me story? Apparently you didn't learn your lesson the first time...and you're acting like you didn't enjoy it..."

He had that damn smug smile on because he knew part of me did absolutely love him taking me so brutally. A part of me wanted him to do it again, but harder. A part of me loved his control. A part of me craved his touch.

But I could never show him that part of me. So I yelled at him.

"I DIDN'T ENJOY ANY OF IT!!" I screamed almost at the top of my lungs.

Then I made one of the biggest mistakes I could probably ever make. Was it my fight that drew him to me? Did he feel my need for him?

I slapped him hard again and then kicked his shin before I strolled casually to my desk and saying aloud, "No one will believe you over me. I'm just a sweet innocent girl," I turned to look him dead in the eyes, "And you are a pervert."

I was infuriated by his casual nonchalant response, "Ahh? Slapping game again are we?" he chuckled a little.

He smiled as I walked to my seat and other students began coming in. Once he noticed everyone in their seats. He walked around and sat on the edge of his desk.

He looked over at me, smiled and winked. "Attention class...it has come to my attention that certain students around us have tried to make certain moves on teachers and then turn it around with accusations....if anyone knows or hears of an instances this may be happening...please bring it to my attention and it will be dealt with accordingly. Now let's get to the lessons."

He glanced over ate and casually smiles and the bastard gave me another wink and then he patted the top of his desk as He walked around to begin the lesson.

How the hell could he just win like that? There was no way!

A part of me got a little tingle knowing he had some control. Mmm. He could really do whatever he wanted.

At the defeat I sighed and crossed my legs a I glanced at the clock then put my head down, "I'll be damned if I pay any attention to whatever he wants to teach." I whispered to myself.

He saw my head down and walked over and rubbed his hand over my shoulder sending a chill down my spine and straight go my half wet pussy. "You know there's no sleeping in my class ma'am"

He leaned over and laughed a little and whispered in my ear, "Unless you need me to keep you after school again for detention"

I could not believe he was threatening me. Fuck HIM! No way!

I kneed him. Hard. Right in between his legs. It was subtle, but I knew by the look in his eyes that I had hit a nerve, and by the looks of it, not a good one.

He got down on one knee next to me and gritted his teeth together as he quietly hissed at me, "That shit is going to cost you." I could feel his hand squeezing my thigh, "A lot. You better prepare that little body for a whole lot of pain."

I looked him right in the eyes as I moved his firm hand, "Bite me."

I saw a girl raise her hand, "But first go do your fucking job." then I laid my head back down.

I could feel his smile as he stood up, "Will do. Mm. I can't wait to sink my teeth into you. Slowly." his voice was hushed and quiet, but the threat was clear.

The bell rang and I tried to leave quickly but I still managed to be the last one in the room when he smiled, "Annalise, please wait."

I looked at him and got real close into his face, "Screw you. Don't you know how this game is going to end?"

I poked his chest condescendingly, "I win. I will fucking win."

"You win?? you think this is a game?!?!"

He looked down at the floor shaking his head and raised both his hands and rubbed them over his head, through his dark black hair, then he lowered his hands and raised his head slowly to look at me with a predators smile.

"You want a game? i've got a game for you..."

He reached over and grabbed and picked me up. He turned towards his desk and took me and slammed me down on top of it and pinned my arms down on either side of my head. Leaning over me he looked me right in the eye. "Let's play!"

"GET OFF!!" I yelled at him angrily and struggled hard to get away, despite my dripping pussy begging him to touch me more. "You are a monster!"

He gasped sarcastically.

"Im a monster?? So it doesn;t excite you at all to think that i can pin you down and take you anytime i'm ready?"

He looked down at me and a smile spread across his face."Now what was that you told me to do earlier while you were seated at your desk? bite you i think it was, right?"

He switched his hand to grip both of my tiny wrists in one of his massive hands and with his other hand he reached down and began sliding my shirt and sweatshirt up my belly.

"No stop! I don't want this! Stop please!" I lied. I didn't want him to stop. "Don't do this! You can't do this!!"

"Don't do this?? i'm only doing what you asked for earlier..."

and he laughed a little...

"Oh i can do it and i will....this plus more. I'm learning just how much i enjoy your tight little body."

He slid my shirt and sweatshirt up and over my head so I was laying there in only my jeans and bra. His eyes traveled the length of my small body.

I screamed loud and started to cry heavily, "No! Stop! You already took my virginity! What else do you want?!"

I shook under him starting to break down and just go hysterical. I had to pretend no part of me wanted it.

"I want ALL of you doll. Every last little bit." he kissed my neck.

"That's TOO FUCKING BAD! I will never give myself to you.

"Too fucking bad?? It looks as if i've got you right where i want you.."

He reached over and slid open a desk drawer and pulled out scissors. He reached up and slid them lightly down the side of one of my arms. I flinched a little from the cold metal.

He slid them down and cut one of my bra straps. Then slid the scissors over my chest and cut the other and dropped them to the floor

He reached up and pulled my bra down off my tits an leaned down and closed his seductive sweet lips around one of my already erect nipples and bit down lightly while he pinched the other with his fingertips.

"You need to stop Mr. Towner... Right now." my breathing sounds more like pants.

He pulled his mouth away from my nipple and looked up at me.

He laughed, "I don't want to stop, not at all. And fom the looks of your body actions, i don't think you really want me to stop either. Lets find out for sure"

He leaned back down and bit down on my other nipple while reaching down and undoing the button on my pants. Then he slid his hand down my belly slowly and then he went into my pants and panties all the way to rub across my wet pussy.

He raises up off my nipple again.

"Hmmmm. You sure you want me to stop??? I think your body is saying different." he said with a smile.

I shook my head no as my pulse started to race and my breathing sounded more and more like panting.

"Stop touching me!!"

I could feel myself practically dripping and I looked away in shame knowing he was the only man that could do that to me.

I whimpered, "NO MORE!" I groaned as he bit me again. He almost teased me by biting so gentle. My mind thought about him being rough and having complete power over me and I get more wet.

"Doll, i'm not going to stop. Sooner or later i'm going to get you to the point that you beg me to touch you."

He laughed a little after he said that.

"I just love teasing your body...and you're body sure does seem to like it....when are you going to come around and join me and your body?"

He smiled and winked at me, making me angry.

"I won't! This is wrong!" I groaned and tried to move away.

"I'll never beg you for anything! Except to let me go! Your touch repulses me!" I tried to lie. "You better enjoy this little bit of control you have, cause you won't have any more! And it will end soon!"

"What's wrong about it? Because I'm your teacher...yeah and? Because of our age difference? your legal age. and if my touch repulses you so bad why the hell do I make you so fucking wet?" he snapped at me.

He slid his hand lower and slid two fingers up into me.

He looked down at me with a smirk..."you want it to end?? then make it end."

I moaned and jumped when he put his fingers in me. "I will make it stop!"

I got one of my hands free and slapped him as hard as I could, I saw his lip was bleeding a little and i smiled.

As he reacted to my slap, I leaned my head up just enough to bite his neck hard before I collapsed with exhaustion.

My torso was tired, but i tried to kick his crotch again.

He slid his tongue over his lip and tasted the blood, a huge smile spreads over his face

"Little missy...when will you learn? and i guess i forgot to mention....biting my neck is a huge turn on for me....it seems you are just creating more trouble for yourself."

He pulled his hand out of my pants and stepped back as I tried to kick him."No way in hell will i let you make that mistake again."

I glared at him, "I'm not little!" I smiled at the fact that I could hurt him.

"Leave me ALONE!" I yelled in anger.

"I'm not going to just leave you alone doll."

"It's getting late.." I started to remember I told my mom I would be spending the night at my friends house that night and she would take me to school tomorrow and my eyes grew wide with fear.

"Uhm. my mom is expecting me home. Any minute now.."

I glared at him, "So you better let me go! Don't you have papers to grade?!"

************ That lie is what started the chain of events leading me back to where I am now, but no more time for flashbacks..

He grabs me tight and pushes me to my knees, "You know doll, you have so much potential.." he pats my head slightly.

"But you just need to follow the rules." As he finished the last statement he clicks the dark collar with dog tags on around my neck.

"What the hell-" I cut myself off, "I mean what is the collar for?"

He smiles as he bends down, "So my doll, everyone knows you are mine."

"I don't want it..." my eyes glare defiantly into his.

"Tsk Tsk. Too bad."he laughs and he throws me on my back and starts to unzip his pants.

"No wait! Not now! In sore!" I beg.

Then I feel the familiar sting of the crop on my sensitive breasts and I jump, "Ow!"

He slaps my pussy this time hard and I bite my lip just like I know he wants me to.

"There you go doll, be a good girl and listen to me. No noise."

With that he strikes me several more time and I sob quietly. When he finally finishes after twenty or so strikes between my breasts and pussy he shoves his erect member into me hard.

This makes me scream, "Ahh! Oww!" I cry out before looking into his eyes to see if he is disappointed.

Sure enough, he is, "I said silence, damn.." then he pulls out his cock and suddenly my pussy feels empty and I can feel my orgasm building slowly.

Then he rubs the head of his cock slowly over my slit and around my puffed up little clit and I almost beg him to stop teasing me, but he won't. He looks into my eyes the whole time he abused me and I keep eye contact to please him.

He waves his pointer finger in front of my face and my eyes grow with fear. Oh god. He is going to-- my thoughts are interrupted by his finger digging into my G-spot. I almost cum immediately but force myself to hold back for his permission.

"You wanna cum?" he taunts grazing my g-spot again.

I shake my head yes over and over.

He smiles, "If I let you cum, you will do anything for me?"

I shake my head again, lost in lala land because all I want to do is cum.

He laughs as he finally says, "Cum. Now."

Oh and I came. Hard and long. I laid back with exhaustion as he cums only seconds after me, filling my pussy completely.

Wait. He came in my pussy. Without a condom.

"Shan- Master... I'm not on the pill.." I look at him and gasp as I see the smile on his face.

"Tonight I will make sure you are mine. Carrying my child will force you to stay."

"But master!" I start.

"I let you cum, don't make me put you through pain doll."

I silence and start to cry as he stands up and signals for my to follow, "Iron my clothes for tomorrow, C'mon doll. You said anything."

Me. Pregnant? No way... Not with HIS baby.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Mr. Towner Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 23 milliseconds