• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Melissa Tells All Ch. 1

Melissa Tells All Ch. 1

12

Hi. My name is Melissa and I want to tell you about how I crossed the line within my family and eventually had to admit everything to the man I love to keep from living a life secret from him. I am a twenty-year-old coed at a major university in the South. I share an apartment with a few close friends near the campus. My friends and family all say I behave way too sexy. While I am intelligent, I still behave too wild for my own good sometimes. Boys have frequently told me I have a body they want to ravish. Several have ravished me for our mutual pleasure since I was fourteen. I've never been shy about sex. In fact, I've always been adventurous when it comes to making my body feel good. I'm normally careful so that I don't get into too much trouble. But once in awhile I cross the line too far.

We're all very close as a family. I've always been something of a 'wild child' growing up. My parents are very liberal in how they view the world and its limitations. My mom and I have always had something of a strained relationship though. The problem is that my mom seems to be able to read my mind! She seems to know what I'm going to say before I say it. She seems to know what I'm thinking just by looking at me. Well this is not a good thing for a teen chick that loves to be wild and daring. She is probably the only person in the world that can intimidate me. When she uses my full name, I just cringe because what follows is usually not pleasant for me. She gets really picky with my shortcomings. But apart from it all, I know she loves me to death.

My daddy told me one time that mom has the same personality as I do. But when she was growing up, she was really repressed about it because of her own strict parents. So I'm getting to do things that mom always wanted to try, but did not dare. I dare. I love the adventure of doing things on impulse, usually leading to problems with my mom. If I didn't make straight A's in school, I'd probably be on restriction forever. But because I always make good grades, my parents let me have more freedom and I took advantage of it whenever I could. My daddy lets me get away with murder but my mom makes me pay the price.

My mom knows the type of person I am, adventurous. It probably was because of that knowledge that she had me begin birth control when I was 14. I think she realized that she couldn't tame me, but that she could do her best to protect me from myself.

I've been dating Mark for some time now and have fallen deeply in love with him. I know he has the same feelings for me but he has yet to ask me to be his exclusively. I know he isn't seeing any one else, and I have been turning down dates for weeks as well. I realized recently that we're reaching a point in our relationship that could become permanent. I do want him in my life. I want him now and for years to come. When I'm with him, I feel like I've always wanted to feel. I feel love, devotion, attention, excitement and soooo sexy with him. He makes me feel like I'm the center of his world. He makes love to me like I'm his princess and his slut all in one. I can't let this man get away from me now or ever. I'm not ready for marriage but something inside me keeps telling me that this man is my future husband.

Today I'm faced with telling this man something that is very thrilling to me but could shock him and cause him to look at me forever with disgust.

We're sitting together on my bed in my apartment, classes over for the day. He can't keep his hands off me and I can't resist his touches as they make me want his naked body against mine so badly. We begin kissing and stripping each other hurriedly, we both are dying to fuck each other right now. His lust for me is so clear that my own lust grows rapidly. I need to feel his hard cock inside me instead of just pressing against me. I have no desire to resist his body anymore, and I don't resist as he moves to make love to me.

Mark moves his lips down my body as he kisses and nibbles on my erect nipples. His fingers dance on my clit and then enter my dripping pussy. He moves lower until his mouth finally covers my cunt. I push to meet his tongue as he fucks me with it. My pussy is on fire and I moan through a tremendous orgasm.

He then moves over my body and moves the head of his cock teasingly through the lips of my still throbbing pussy. All at once he thrusts himself into my tight hole. My pussy grips his cock tightly as we both know he won't last long this time. He begins to drive himself deep and hard into my body, as we look deep into each other's eyes with nothing but pure lust. As his cock explodes deep inside me, I begin cumming again and pull him tight to me as we both give our all to the other. We collapse together satisfied for the moment, touching and enjoying each other in the aftermath of our intense orgasms.

As we lay facing each other, he begins telling me how much he loves me and cherishes what we have together. Instinctively I realize he is going to ask me for my commitment now. I know though that I can't make that commitment just yet. First I have to tell him. I can't enter a commitment with this man I love more than anyone, without telling him everything about my family secrets. What I must tell him is a glorious secret that I will never be ashamed of. In fact, I'm thrilled that it happened, but at the same time concerned because of the damage it could cause us, us as a couple plus my family. I take his hand in mine and tell him that I need for him to know something before he says anything else.

"I need to tell you something ... "

He looks at me a little fearful.

"Is there someone else now?"

I look at him and say with as much feeling as possible, "Mark, you are my life and love now. I know we're not totally committed to each other yet, but I can't imagine you not in my life. There is no one else now. I have no interest in anyone else. Just you."

"Then there is nothing else you need to tell me. I don't care about your old boyfriends or who or what you have done in the past. All I care about is you. Nothing you can say will change that."

"Babe, you do need to hear what I have to say. I understand what you're telling me, but you need to know this before we go further."

"You know you can tell me anything sweetie."

I can see a hint of fear in his eyes and I hear it in his voice.

"I need to tell you something to get it off my chest. You know how I like being adventurous and trying new things. Sometimes I have crossed the line too far."

He holds my hand in his like he is afraid of letting go. "I know you have done some pretty wild stuff over the past few years but that doesn't matter to me. So have I."

"I need for you to know something before we go any further with our relationship. It's just too powerful to hold in any longer, how I pushed what some consider the limit too far. But I have to tell you that I have never regretted what I am about to tell you. I loved every minute of it. Still do."

As we lay there together, I begin telling Mark how I was always very impulsive, which has lead to some very interesting times. Times I've come to treasure, times that have taught me how to enjoy my body, alone and with my friends and family. When many will stop and make sure they have their parachute on, I jump and then ask myself if I might have needed a parachute. One such time happened when I was eighteen and shows what can happen to me when I act on my impulse, with no regard for the consequences.

Today I think back on this particular episode in my life with mixed emotions. On the one hand I was scared to death while it was going on, on the other it turned out to be the most sexually satisfying act of my life so far. It involved the two people that have always meant the most to me. One of these people has always been a major source of stability in my life. One was my mom. We love each other and are a lot alike but she is tough on me. Wants to protect me from my highly sexual nature. The other has been the first man I adored in this world, my daddy. My impulsive or 'wild child' tendencies lead to a major turning point in my life with these two people I love so dearly. I feared I had destroyed my family when we were caught, but you'll learn about that later.

I am and always will be a "daddy's girl". I adore my daddy and he worships the ground I walk on. I can do little wrong in his eyes and can get off the hook easily with him with a cute smile and a few cuddles. My daddy has always gone out of his way to spend time with me growing up. I have a younger sister and older brother as well but I seem to have always been his favorite. I also have him wrapped around my finger, which does come in handy when wanting my way with things. Even now my daddy and I call each other often, and he will come by to see me at my apartment near campus whenever he is close by. I love the way he looks at me. Sometimes I feel drawn to my daddy. Sometimes as he looks at me I get so wet. He is such a sexy man. He makes me feel like a woman whenever I'm with him with his sweet compliments and attention. I know I've given him erections from time to time, sometimes when he just looks at my nude body, sometimes as I wiggle in his lap.

Yes, him looking at my nude body, you see one of the more unique things about my family is that we are nudists. Because of growing up as a nudist, I've never been shy about being nude around my daddy and he is not shy around me either. I love looking at him nude, especially some parts.

My daddy and I have always been physical with each other. I've always loved sitting in his lap and just hugging and cuddling against him. Not much different than most daughters are with their fathers.

But one June afternoon, when I was eighteen, I'm home alone in my bedroom. Well I assume I'm home alone. My mom and brother and sister are away for the weekend at my grandparent's. I have a softball game this weekend so my daddy and I don't go. I'm back early from softball practice that afternoon and just assumed I'll be alone until late evening when my daddy will be home from work. The door to my room is never locked. I couldn't bare to close out my father.

While alone at home, I'm doing what most teens do, masturbating. I usually get myself off at least once a day and was not going to pass up the chance to play with my pussy while I'm alone at home. I go straight to my bedroom and strip out of my dirty uniform. I walk naked down the hall to the bathroom I share with my sister and brother, take a quick shower to get rid of that sweaty smell from softball practice.

While in the shower, I begin touching my tits, pinching my nipples and rubbing around my clit, hunting my first orgasm of the day. I usually don't take much time masturbating during the day out of fear of being discovered. But I know I have time to really tease myself and let myself go for a big one knowing that no one will see or hear me.

After I dry my hair quickly, I go back to my bedroom and prop myself up on my bed after getting my pillows adjusted underneath me. I have only one thing on my mind, making my pussy feel good. It's quiet in my room but there is no way I would hear anyone approaching outside with my door closed. I begin teasing my clit with my fingers. I love to pinch my nipples while rubbing my clit. I then begin slipping a finger into my wet pussy. Hmmm felt so good deep inside of me as I slowly fuck myself. A second finger is soon inside my wet hole. I'm moaning as I begin to really fuck myself hard while pinching one of my nipples extremely hard the way I like. I dip my hand into my pussy to wet the fingers I use on my nipple. My other hand is busy fucking my pussy continuously.

Then my world changed. The door to my room opens and my daddy walks in and stops dead in his tracks. Here I am naked and on my back with my legs spread wide. He is staring intently at my fingers buried in my pussy. He stared for what seemed like minutes but was actually only seconds. Our eyes finally meet and he can see that I'm shocked to see him standing there.

"Uh, I'm sorry baby. I didn't know you were here or I would've knocked", he said as he began looking at my clothes hamper. "I just came to get your dirty clothes to wash before mowing the yard."

I grab my dirty uniform that I left beside my bed and hand it to him.

"I'm sorry daddy."

"Its OK, Mel. I should've knocked."

"Are you mad at me?"

"No baby. It's really OK", he says sheepishly. "Please forgive me for just walking in on you like this. I got off work early to get some things done around the house before tomorrow. I thought you were still at softball practice."

I follow him downstairs and simply say, "I'm sorry."

He hugs me and says, "Just forget about it ... no harm was done."

That evening, we're alone and sitting on the couch together. We're both nude as usual. I'm teasing and picking at him when I scoot into his lap. As had happened in the past, his cock gets hard. This time is different. In the past I'd simply overlook him getting hard once in awhile around me. It is just a normal physical thing that happens to any man, but not this time. This time all I could think about is daddy watching me fuck myself earlier. I find I can't take my eyes away from his huge erection. I begin feeling intense lust for my daddy. I feel scared but extremely excited. I know my pussy is wet with me sitting on his lap. I don't care if he feels the wetness from my cunt on his leg. I just want his cock. Not just any cock, my daddy's rigid cock that is at the moment pressing against my leg.

"I'm sorry baby. I guess I miss your mother too much," he jokes with a somewhat shaky voice.

"Its ... OK, daddy."

"Why don't you move over until I can get things under control," he jokes again with a little chuckle.

Then I tease him and say, "Daddy ... Fair is fair. I should get to see what you saw today. You saw me playing with myself."

My daddy is stunned. The look on his face is priceless. Here is his very sexy gorgeous daughter, basically saying she wants to see him play with his cock in front of her! He begins laughing about it as if I'm not really serious.

So I take his cock in my hand and begin rubbing it and tell him jokingly, "This is how you do it."

Daddy just stares at me in shock as I continue to stroke him. His cock betrays what he wants to say though. His cock feels so hot and hard in my hand. I can feel it throbbing. I see pre-cum appear at the tip of the head. I'm determined at this point that I'm going to make my daddy cum. I want to see his sperm squirt out of his beautiful cock. The next thing he says tells me that he is not going to stop me, that it's my choice to proceed.

"If you don't stop now, something will happen you might not like."

My mind hears him say that and I become more determined to make my daddy's cock explode. My mind is overloaded with lust for my own sweet sexy daddy. I don't care about consequences. I don't care that what I'm doing can end up causing so much damage to our family. I don't care that I'm about to participate in my daddy's infidelity to my mom. All I want is this big beautiful cock in my hand.

I get down between daddy's legs and start stroking his erection. I know since he didn't stop me that he is mine now. I'm determined to make him cum harder than he ever has in his life. I want so badly to see the sperm that made me squirt from this gorgeous shaft. He just moans while I play with him. He warns me within minutes that he is going to cum. I can feel his cock swell and his hips squirm as he begins to reach his peak. I hold his cock so he won't cum on himself. I want to see it all over him.

"Oh Goddddd babyyyyy girllllll! I'm gonna cummmmm babyyyyy!"

Then he starts squirting his hot white cum all over his chest and stomach. His first squirt was a long stream that reached the top of his chest. He keeps coming for a few more moments coating himself and my hand with his hot sperm until he collapses. I have his cum all over my hand as I continue stroking his now softening cock. After a moment he pulls the towel that he has been sitting on from under him and begins to wipe his cum off. While he is wiping it off his chest, I turn my head and lick some of my daddy's sperm from my hand so he will not see. But he does see and it seems to make him very excited.

I grow even bolder then. I ask him in a childlike voice that has almost always worked for me in getting my way with him, "Daddy ... will you ... make me cum now?"

I can see the lust in his eyes as he says, "Get up here on the couch with me and lay across me."

Daddy has me lay on my back with my cute little ass in his lap. I can still feel his cock against me. His cock is getting hard again as he looks down at my body. I can tell he wants to explore my body with his hands. He lightly touches my firm tits but quickly moves his hand over my mound. Daddy begins touching my pussy with his fingertips. I know he can feel how wet and excited I am from the feel of his body.

He seems to be hypnotized by my young cunt. He gently begins inserting a finger while my ass pushes upwards to get more of him inside me. He takes his time rubbing and fingering me. I moan and stare hard at my daddy with pure desire.

I let my head fall back and say in a low voice, "Oh God daddy, it feels so good!"

As I quickly approach my orgasm, I say to my daddy loudly, "Please fuck me daddy ... fuck me with your fingers!"

I then feel like my body is going to explode as I cum on his hand.

"Ohhhhhhh Godddddd yessssss daddyyyyyy!"

I whimper and moan loudly. My cunt is trying to suck in his whole hand. As I begin to settle down, he lifts his hand to his mouth. He licks and tastes my pussy juice and cum on his fingers just as I'd done with his moments before. I bite my lower lip and smile at him like I always do when he makes me happy.

He then says, "We better stop now and clean up."

Reluctantly, we both get up and go to separate bathrooms to take a shower. It is then that I begin thinking about what I've just done. I know things between us will never be the same. I begin to hurry through my shower, as I want to be with my daddy. I want to know that he still loves me the same and that I have not destroyed his feelings for me. I had seduced him. We both knew I had seduced him. Would he now hate me for what we just did because of my seduction? He has now cheated on his wife, my mother! I didn't know if he had ever cheated before. But like a daughter that could see no imperfection in her daddy, I assume he hasn't cheated before today. Would he want to do more with me? I hoped so. Could he stand to look at me? So many conflicting thoughts and emotions going through my young mind.

I walk back down to the family room and daddy is already in the kitchen beginning to fix us something to eat. I go through the door and he notices me right away. He walks over to me and pushes my hair back from my face and then hugs me like always.

He kisses my forehead and says, "Let's finish supper and then we can sit together and watch a movie on TV."

Somehow everything feels right. I can feel the love still. I let out a noticeable sigh as he turns to move back to the counter to make sandwiches. He turns back and takes my hand and squeezes it reassuringly to let me know with his touch and eyes that I'm still his precious daughter.

We take our sandwiches and settle down in front of the TV for the rest of the evening. We talk about many things but nothing sexual other than his occasional teasing about my numerous boyfriends. But, an intimacy is there in the way we look at each other that wasn't there before we had touched each other so intimately earlier. We cuddle until it gets late and then go to bed.

It takes me awhile to drift off to sleep. As I lay in bed, I keep my hand where my daddy's hand had been earlier that night. I feel scared still but also so excited. I keep wondering if more will happen tomorrow. I hope so. We have two more days and nights together alone. All I can think about as I drift to sleep is my daddy's beautiful cock.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Melissa Tells All Ch. 1

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds