• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • Decisions, Decisions

Decisions, Decisions

12

This story is written using two possible timelines, varying from a single decision made at the beginning. Enjoy<3

===================================================

The light turned green. To his left was Starbucks. Our driver was a man of many vices. That caffeinated brown brew was likely his worst. The car rolled forward as he reminded himself that he didn't need it. It was a small victory for his diet made easier by newly acquired abs. After all today would be his first chance to show them off. If he slipped more and more, it would likely be his last.

Alex Andrews was driving to his ex-girlfriends. This wasn't a recent wound. They had been broken up for almost twelve years now. She was his first high school girl friend and also the girl he had lost his virginity too. They stayed on good terms over the years, but just recently they really began to hang out again. It was looking like he'd get his rematch with Helena. Their first attempt at lovemaking had been somewhat of an embarrassment looking back. The only redeeming factor was the setting. They had conceded to their passion with clumsy embrace and mutterings while it rained over them in the woods.

It hurt for both of them physically and there was no climax for either.

Since then he had improved greatly, if anything inspired by the gruesome entry into sex to become the best he could be.

Alex was going to take Helena to the grand opening of Splashcity. The waterpark had been in the news for the last few months, increasing its hype with profiles on its record-breaking water-slides and the recent heatwave. The first hundred people would have free entry for the rest of the summer. After getting completely sloshed a few nights ago in an air condition-less bar, drunken Alex and Helena promised each other that they would have these free summer passes.

As he pulled into her drive way, he couldn't stop daydreaming about the eventuality of things. Not only would he have the buxom redhead as eye candy all summer, but the two likely were going to take it to the next level today. Flirting had reached a boiling point. Alex was assured by purring phone calls and steamy texts by Helena that nothing goes better with water parks then raunchy sex during and after.

He pressed the doorbell. This was it. He could already imagine Helena heaving down the stairs as her breasts jiggled under the snug green triangles of her bikini. The door opened.

"Oh hey Alex." His cock continued to throb regardless of Helena's mother answering the door. She was quite the bombshell herself. Monica was only about a head taller than her oldest daughter, both of them fairly petite at the low end of five feet. Monica was a tad more full figured than her daughter. When he and Helena were going out in high school, Monica verged close to chubby and was still extremely attractive. Since then, she had dropped some weight and was working hard on keeping up her figure. It was certainly paying off. She wore a simple soft pink cotton robe, flashing that usual smile of hers. "Helena still hasn't gotten back yet. Did you two have plans today? I thought I heard you two talking about that waterpark opening today."

"Yea..." He said, mind distracted from Monica's cleavage for once as he looked over and noticed Helena's car still parked in the driveway.

Her mom must have picked up on his glance. "She left last night with that Aaron fellow." She said, voice going soft and regretful as she was putting together that he just got stood up by her daughter. "Mmhmm..." He murmured. It was hard to be too surprised though. Helena was infamous for these kind of spontaneous acts of immaturity. Not to mention her cheating on him a number of times from their first tryst had pretty much numbed him to fact she was likely in bed with this Aaron at this exact moment.

==================================================

The light turned green. To his left was Starbucks. Our driver was a man of many vices. That caffeinated brown brew was likely his worst. The car rolled forward as he reminded himself that he didn't need it. It was a small victory for his diet made easier by newly acquired abs. After all today would be his first chance to show them off. If he slipped more and more, it would likely be his last.

Alex Andrews was driving to his ex-girlfriends. This wasn't a recent wound. They had been broken up for almost twelve years now. She was his first high school girl friend and also the girl he had lost his virginity too. They stayed on good terms over the years, but just recently they really began to hang out again. It was looking like he'd get his rematch with Helena. Their first attempt at lovemaking had been somewhat of an embarrassment looking back. The only redeeming factor was the setting. They had conceded to their passion with clumsy embrace and mutterings while it rained over them in the woods.

It hurt for both of them physically and there was no climax for either.

Since then he had improved greatly, if anything inspired by the gruesome entry into sex to become the best he could be.

Alex was going to take Helena to the grand opening of Splashcity. The waterpark had been in the news for the last few months, increasing its hype with profiles on its record-breaking water-slides and the recent heatwave. The first hundred people would have free entry for the rest of the summer. After getting completely sloshed a few nights ago in an air condition-less bar, drunken Alex and Helena promised each other that they would have these free summer passes.

As he pulled into her drive way, he couldn't stop daydreaming about the eventuality of things. Not only would he have the buxom redhead as eye candy all summer, but the two likely were going to take it to the next level today. Flirting had reached a boiling point. Alex was assured by purring phone calls and steamy texts by Helena that nothing goes better with water parks then raunchy sex during and after.

He pressed the doorbell. This was it. He could already imagine Helena heaving down the stairs as her breasts jiggled under the snug green triangles of her bikini. The door opened.

"Oh hey Alex." His cock continued to throb regardless of Helena's mother answering the door. She was quite the bombshell herself. Monica was only about a head taller than her oldest daughter, both of them fairly petite at the low end of five feet. Monica was a tad more full figured than her daughter. When he and Helena were going out in high school, Monica verged close to chubby and was still extremely attractive. Since then, she had dropped some weight and was working hard on keeping up her figure. It was certainly paying off. She wore a simple soft pink cotton robe, flashing that usual smile of hers. "Helena still hasn't gotten back yet. Did you two have plans today? I thought I heard you two talking about that waterpark opening today."

"Yea..." He said, mind distracted from Monica's cleavage for once as he looked over and noticed Helena's car still parked in the driveway.

Her mom must have picked up on his glance. "She left last night with that Aaron fellow." She said, voice going soft and regretful as she was putting together that he just got stood up by her daughter. "Mmhmm..." He murmured. It was hard to be too surprised though. Helena was infamous for these kind of spontaneous acts of immaturity. Not to mention her cheating on him a number of times from their first tryst had pretty much numbed him to fact she was likely in bed with this Aaron at this exact moment.

==================================================

"I guess... I guess I could go."

He was currently grinning from ear to ear having heard that.

Monica had let him in to get out of the heat. After some small talk, he suggested that he take her instead. At first she declined. The single mother rolled her eyes, said she was flattered but thought she was a bit too old to go to a water park out of the blue like this. Alex replied that she was absolutely crazy to think that and promised her she would have a blast. Finally, when she mentioned that she had to go tanning today, Alex countered that she would be in a bikini anyway. She gave him a brief smirk, explaining that she didn't wear a bikini when she tanned.

The comment had an effect on both of them. Alex could feel himself throb into his swimming trunk as the obvious mental image came into mind; the buxom housewife completely nude and slicked with suntan oil, slipping into the UV coffin. Monica blushed, her heart racing a bit. She couldn't believe she had just told that to the same boy who had dated her daughter in high school. The mother of two couldn't help it though... it felt so good to be wanted.

"Look, you'll have great time and get to show off that amazing body."

That had done it.

"You really think so?" She looked down at herself and smiled up at Alex. "Didn't think I'd be impressing some your age. Helena is pretty tough competition." She mused playfully.

"If you promise not to tell her, I think you have her beat." That made her cheeks redden further and finally she shook her head yes.

"Alright, alright. You win. Just let me grab my swimsuit."

==================================================

The truck rumbled as it pushed 80 down the country road. Speed, lack of a suspension and the poorly paved road made it all fairly difficult for the girl next to him. "They have changing rooms there you know." Alex said, eyes darting over to his side.

Kelly had still been in the towel as she raced out of the house. Apparently she was as fanatic to win that contest as he was, if not more. She grabbed her swimsuit and her purse and that was it.

Now she was unfolding that towel from herself, unabashedly nude as he drove. He tried to play it cool, attempting to at least. He peeked. Through the small glances, he had found that her body in his dream was close to reality. Her nipples were tiny, pink like small bubblegum-hued coins. Her tan complexion made them pop right out, seeming so much more lewd in contrast. With her position, he couldn't get a great peak of her pussy, but it was obvious she kept it shaved bald. As if she needed to look younger...

"No! That'll waste more time. Plus those places are gross. I don't care if its the first day. I steer clear of public changing rooms."

"But my truck is fine?"

She stopped as she was tying up the back of her bikini and glared at him. "Are you seriously complaining?"

"Just giving you a hard time. Starting to get sick of high school girls changing in my truck all the time." He said sarcastically.

"Not in high school anymore~" She corrected him, singsong in tone as she pushed her hips up, peeling the small red triangle up higher and higher till it covered her hairless sex.

"Yea, I guess that's right. I was there and everything."

"Mhmm..." She came back to the top, plucking the red patches into place. "Nice that you came. Even if it was just to be around Helena."

"No no. I was happy to be there. I've known you almost as long as her."

"Yea." She said and then paused for a bit, looking out the window. "How are we doing on time?"

"It's getting close. We should just barely make it."

==================================================

"How much time do we have?" Monica asked as she heaved up into his truck.

Alex checked the time on his cell phone and answered, "Plenty of time."

She was eying the house after he mentioned it. Alex caught her glance and raised a brow.

"Forgot something?" He asked.

"No... Well... I guess I just grabbed Kelly's top on accident."

Alex looked down to see what she was talking about. The red triangles of the bikini were stretched taut by the heft of her breasts. On Kelly's C cups they might have been reasonable. However, on her mother's sizable D-to-DDs, they were at a critical threshold. Her tanning was having some effect, the pale mother of two now had a soft healthy glow to her. Her playful remark earlier about tanning nude was also now half-way proved as the bountiful amount of flesh exposed showed no sign of tan lines of any sort. It made him wonder about the bottom half.

"It looks fine, Monica." He assured her, somewhat for his own benefit.

Monica blushed, looking down at her chest and then up at him. Feeling a bit bold, she figured to just go as is.

It was becoming clear to Alex that Helena's mom was looking for some adventure. As they drove, he eyed the same Starbucks that he had neglected earlier. Seeing as they had some time to spare, he turned in.

"Venti Redeye. Lots of sugar. Then get you whatever you want," He instructed her, handing her a twenty after parking out front.

Monica blinked and looked at him like he was crazy.

"Oh~? And why can't you go in and get it mister?" Monica huffed at his assumptive command.

Alex leered at her and popped the locks. "It'll be more fun if you go. Now come on, we've got a schedule to keep."

"Fine." Monica said, snatching the twenty and then opening up the door. As she hopped out from the truck, Alex watched her ass sway under the clingy jean shorts she wore over her bikini bottoms.

==================================================

"I can't believe we made it in time!" Kelly cheered, bouncing up and down for everyone to enjoy as the lined crept up bit by bit. Around his and her wrists coiled the sought after prize. The blue snap bracelets would grant them free entry for the rest of the summer.

"Whew, you're telling me." Alex agreed as he eyed up the curve of the hill. They were waiting their turn at the biggest of the park's slides. The problem was about a hundred other people were waiting their turns too. He looked over to her in that tiny red bikini, wondering if this was going to be a regular sight from here on out. It was definitely something he'd be looking forward to.

She had caught him looking, giving him a coy smile and then grabbing his wrist.

"Alex~ I'll be right back. Need to go find the little girl's room." She explained then departed, hurrying down the slope.

There was some relief in her absence. The swimming trunks could only do so much in hiding his swelling length. He took this time to try and settle down. However when he got close to the top, he looked back down began to get concerned. She had been gone for a while.

"Keep your hands to your sides and your legs down..." The attendant began to mutter for the millionth time today as he queued up next in life. Alex sighed and stepped back, beginning to make his own hike down the hill. His eyes shot around scanning the crowd but she didn't seem to be anywhere in the open. He figured to check the restrooms considering her parting words.

Knock knock, his knuckles rapt against the ladies room door. "Kelly?"

"Alex?! Oh gosh." She sounded upset. "Some jerk yanked my top off on my way down and ran off."

As if on script, a group of guys were within earshot, hollering and laughing to each other as one particular fellow dangled a red bikini top around his neck like a trophy pelt.

"Yea. Let me go get that for you..."

==================================================

"I still can't believe you made me do that." Monica hummed out happily. She was blushing like a schoolgirl after her first kiss, and had been ever since the coffee store.

"It's all in good fun." He reminded the busty cougar he was currently side by side with.

"It's been a while since I've had some good fun." She said, rocking her hip to the side and nudging his.

Alex couldn't remember the last time he was this hard. For public decency's sake, he had his crotch covered by one of the foam mats. He nudged back to her though, unable to resist flirting with her more.

"Well, that's a damn shame. We'll have to do stuff like this more often." He offered, Monica fluttering her lashes and smirking as he made the suggestion.

"I'd like that Alex." She said, grabbing his wrist and pulling him ahead as they were brought up next in line. "Oh jeez~ You have to go down with me. I haven't been on a water slide for years."

"Come on. It's not that bad, Monica."

"The commercials called it the most extreme water slide in the world! I'll probably end up breaking my neck!" She exclaimed, clenching his on to his arm now as she peaked down the slide.

"Fine. I'll go down with you scaredy-cat." He teased, walking them closer to the slide and then putting down the mat. "You go in front, and I'll be your seatbelt okay?"

"Keep your hands to the side... legs down..." The attendant said as they got into place. Monica carefully squatted down on the mat and then scoot forward. Alex settled behind her, arms locking around her tummy as the started to push off.

"Oh god I can't look." Monica squealed as they began to slide down bit by bit. Alex attempted to make her feel safer, arms squeezing her in closer. With their bodies so close, Alex came to the sudden realization that his bulging erection was mashing right into her ass. Monica seemed much more concerned about their descent then the slab of hard dick wedging between her ass cheeks. "Ohgodohgodohgod..." she murmured, tensing up as they began to pick up speed.

The first hard turn came and swept them both to the right. Monica let out a girly "EEEEEE!" and then wiggled around. In the process, his hands shifted from her sides, up just a bit higher. His knuckles now grazed under her breasts.

Swoosh! They were swept down faster, water splashing around and deluging the two as the mat started to wiggle out from under them.

"Alex!" She cried as they went through a snaking set of curves that flung them around. By the time they were straightened out and plummeting fast again, she was giggling wildly and squirming back against him. They were now zooming down the last few yards of the slope. Her wet body was difficult to hold on to. When they began the trademark twisting tunnel of the slide, he grabbed onto whatever ever he could to keep her close. Even though it was dark, it was obvious that he had a handful of her breast and was squeezing the barely covered tit. When the tunnel turned to an almost straight drop, she more or less began to scream, clenching his hands against her.

They were deposited into a large pool, splashing as their bodies were engulfed. The two kicked up, breaking the surface and panting as they stared at each other with wide eyes.

"Again?" Alex asked eagerly, his hands now on her ass, holding her up against him. There wasn't much thought to it. It just felt natural. She didn't seem to mind either, nodding her head gingerly to answer.

==================================================

"Still hurt?" Kelly asked as she pressed the ice pack against his temple.

"Stings a little, but not too bad. I don't even think it'll bruise." Alex said, reaching down to shift gears as they headed back on the highway.

He had gotten her bikini top back. First, he asked for it back. When it became clear that the 'gentleman' didn't want to cooperate, he demanded it back. As Alex was shoved by the jockish looking fellow with the spray-on tan, he let his instincts get the best of him. That is to say, he punched the guy. Alex slugged him right across the cheek. The problem with this course of action quickly arose. The guy had two friends. Alex managed to tag the second, but the third was able to avenge his two comrades with a powerful right hook.

They were kicked out. After Kelly explained what had happened, Alex got to keep his summer pass but was still told he should leave for today.

"Sorry you didn't even get in the water." The small blonde apologized feeling somehow guilty for the whole fiasco.

"Eh... I can just go sometime later this week. Not a big deal." He assured her.

"It was a real sweet thing to do though~. Standing up for me and all." She cooed, smiling at the older male and running her thumb gently across the welting wound on his face. "I'm going to make it up to you." She said, cheerful and playful in tone.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • Decisions, Decisions

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 11 milliseconds