• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Teacher Is Mistaken Ch. 11

Teacher Is Mistaken Ch. 11

12

Chapter 11

The Student Party

At home Hollie stood waiting like a good and faithful slave girl. She was trying hard to behave herself.

"Stand still, your fidgeting, Cindy," Roger told her.

The chains hadn't been worn for awhile and were cold. She felt them pulling through the nipple rings, and running over her nipples. She couldn't help shivering from the tingling sensations, which ran right through her body.

The two chains attached to the collar, ran through the nipple piercings and were being threaded through the clit piercing ring. He seemed to be taking his time with this one. Every link tinkled through the loop of metal, tickling her swelling bud with irrepressible tingly sensations.

Eventually the chains were dangling between her thighs, ready to be attached to her pierced lips. Again he took his time, pushing and prodding her lips. She felt his breath upon her sex and she sighed. Her breathing had become ragged. Her lips were swelling and opening up to him. She wondered if her sex would ever return to normal, as it was constantly swollen and ready, while she was in an almost constant state of arousal.

He pulled the chain which lowered the collar, and clipped it to the loops in her lips. The clack of metal on metal was loud, as the catch was snapped in place. If she raised her head the chains ran over her nipples and bud, pulling upon her lips.

Hollie looked over at the unopened packaging suspecting she was to wear a see-through outfit. Here in the privacy of their fantasy world it would be fun. At a party, in front of students, it would be a disaster.

"Please master, you will let Cindy wear panties and a bra, please, master," Hollie begged. Again Hollie realised how low she had sunk. He had made her into his obedient slave girl, begging to be allowed to wear panties. It was dangerous to be so much in the grip of obedience, and to have given in so deeply to her submissive side.

"What if your master doesn't allow his slave to wear panties? I might want to show off my teacher's plump cunt. All the piercings need to be shown off, even the hoop earrings, so everyone will know what a slut you are," Roger teased.

"No! Sorry master! Please, your slave can't go out like this, its impossible!" Hollie screeched.

Calling her a teacher was a harsh reminder of the responsibility she had abandoned. Using that bad word for her sex pushed her over the edge. She just couldn't face being exposed to students as a slut, even if they played at it while alone.

"Come here, come here, slave Cindy!" Roger harshly demanded.

He roughly pulled her over his knee, exposing her bare bottom. The chains hung down, rattling as she struggled. He held her with one hand pressing the small of her back, while tightening the chains. When she was fastened tight, he took a deep breath.

Her arms were held back and her legs bent back, almost in a hogtie position.

"Now, slave girl Cindy, you will be reminded of your place. You are to obey your master, understood?" he quietly asked, now sounding calm and reasonable.

"Master," she said, with a sob. Hollie wanted to say she was his teacher, and he couldn't spank her like a little girl. She also wanted to let go and sob like one. She wondered if feeling that way was because she was over his knee, or that she fell into it after becoming so dependent upon him, like a child.

"Oww!" she yelped. She heard the slap first then felt it sting.

"Sorry master," she whimpered.

"What are you?" Roger asked, and slapped a cheek hard.

"Owwwww! I'm your little slave girl, Cindy, master," Hollie sobbed.

"What do you do?" he said, sounding casually curious, and slapped the other cheek.

"Owwww! Your slave girl, Cindy, must obey her master," Hollie said, between sobs.

"When?" he impatiently asked.

"Owwww! Your slave girl, Cindy, must obey her master at all the times, master," she cried.

"What must she obey?" he asked.

"Owwww! Your slave girl, Cindy must obey her master at all times, every command, master," Hollie said, between dry sobs.

"When not commanded, what then?" he asked.

"Owwwww! Please, master," she screeched from a hard slap, and a twist of a nipple ring.

"Your slave girl, Cindy, must obey at all times, every command, and anticipate her master's needs. Sorry master, thank you for punishing your slave girl, Cindy," she whimpered, sounding chastened.

Roger rubbed her wet lips roughly. At the same time he twisted the other nipple, to even things up. Hearing the whimpering sound turn to a deeper tone and seeing how sexed up she was, he suddenly stopped.

"Stand up slave, Cindy," he commanded. Roger handed her a tissue and a flesh coloured bikini, still in its wrapping.

"Oh! Thank you master! Your slave, Cindy is so grateful master," Hollie cooed, while wiping her eyes dry. She felt so happy that her master had thought of her, she completely pushed aside the danger from having capitulated.

"Cindy will be a good obedient slave girl, master, Cindy promises," she gushed. A tinge of regret over the way she had behaved almost started her crying again. She just couldn't help debasing herself before her wonderful, thoughtful master.

Clips at the sides of the bikini bottoms, and at the front of the bikini top, were fiddly. She snapped them together once figuring them out. Hollie knew her master had picked a harem-girl outfit, but didn't know what it was like yet. Figuring it would be transparent she felt much better wearing a bikini.

"There you are, slave Cindy," Roger said, holding out the packaging.

She felt like a little girl, excited over opening a birthday present. It wasn't a tacky nylon Halloween costume it was made of luxurious soft, smooth silk. Though she had been right, the material was see-through.

He held her as she stepped into the baggy pantaloons. They had slits up the sides from ankle to waist. She pulled over her head the baggy top. A little brimless hat was fixed in her hair, which was pinned up. A waft of blue silk flowed from the hat. She didn't like the ridiculous thing one bit, but couldn't complain after a spanking.

With her hair up she could feel the big dangly hoop earrings swaying against her neck. A tinge of shame reddened her cheeks, matching her bottom. Slut earrings pointed out to everyone what she had become. She was a red hot slut, and she knew it was true. It came with the release of her inhibitions, a powerful sexual urge, with her sex throbbing constantly.

Roger pulled the small chains of a blue veil around her neck and hair, to lock them in place. He tested it to make sure it couldn't be removed. She felt relatively safe behind the effective mask. She peered out at the world feeling protected and apart from it.

Hollie stood in front of her master, feeling aroused and proud. She looked like a harem slave-girl, and deeply felt the part. She loved the idea of being her masters obedient slave girl, and was ready to please him in everyway.

Her eyes glowed with joyful tears from behind the mask, with the idea of being owned by such a thoughtful master. He looked her over, examining her carefully. The big smile on his face confirmed she was perfect.

"Well, my wonderful slave girl, Cindy, you look magical, gorgeous," Roger said. His broad smile showed how happy he was.

It wasn't just the thought of taking this attractive woman to a student party. Neither was it that she was dressed as his harem slave-girl, in chains, wearing a daringly see-through outfit. It was thrilling to know this woman was plainly his to command. He had corrupted an attractive woman into becoming his obedient sex slave!

The curve of her thighs, the swelling of her breasts, the heart shaped bottom, and the rise of her hips below a slim waist, all conspired to declare she was a sexy woman! The hidden, full luscious lips were so enticingly kissable. The dark eyes peering at him from behind the veil were so seductive, he wanted her right now. He wanted to throw her to the floor, force her legs apart, and take her.

Hollie could see how hard her master was. His cock was visibly throbbing in his jeans. He wanted her and she was as usual ready for him, as it was a slave's duty. Right then it went beyond duty, as she revered their relationship, feeling it was sacred and right. She wanted nothing more than to be his slave.

"I err need to get changed," Roger quietly stated. It was difficult to tear his eyes away from her. When he walked back into the room she stood languidly waiting for him. Knowing her so well he could see she expected him to take her; she needed it. If they did, they would never make it to the party. All evening they would make love, playing and caressing until ready again.

He took a deep breath. "Come on slave girl. We have to go to the party, your master commands it," Roger firmly said. He needed to convince himself as well as motivate her.

The venue was an out of town hotel, with conference rooms. All the eighteen year olds in school contributed. Some of the unscrupulous guys had bullied younger students into contributing, though they of course wouldn't be allowed to attend.

A dance floor with a small stage, a room set up for drinks, and another for lounging around, made up the party venue. The sofas and easy chairs were borrowed from home, and elsewhere, with no questions asked.

Parents and teachers hadn't been informed, and so far adults were in the dark. Mack was looking after the hotel for his uncle and the staff had been paid to keep quiet. They had also been bribed with the promise of being allowed to join in later.

Everyone was in fancy dress. Roger was dressed as an Arab sheik, with his slave on the end of a leash. Hollie was nervous as they walked in. The low lighting helped her calm down a little.

On seeing some of the outrageous outfits she relaxed. A giggle sounded from behind the veil, when she saw a guy opening his cloak to reveal a giant penis. If it hadn't been for its exaggerated size, the realness off it would have been rude.

There were a couple of spicy dance girls, and the inevitable cheerleaders, probably because they had little imagination. A cat woman was dressed in head to toe leather, reminding her of the dressing up ordeal in the sex store. The poor girl would be sweating soon, though she looked hot now.

Seeing a well built girl in a very brief bikini reassured Hollie. Not only was she wearing a decent bikini, she also had some coverage from the harem-girl outfit. Though, her most treasured possession was the veil. Being used to wearing slave chains and collar, these weren't given a second thought.

Being discovered at a student's party was more of a concern than anything she wore. That the veil was locked to her collar was comforting enough for her to relax. The dance floor was full of gyrating bodies which they tried to emulate but gave up. They pulled away from the heaving mass, into the lounge, managing to secure an easy chair.

Hollie sat on his lap feeling shy and looking demure. The pose sat well with her outfit. She felt completely in tune with being a harem slave-girl, and with being owned by a master. He pulled her close, and whispered something in her ear. She didn't hear over the sound of music, but felt the tickle of his breath.

He kissed her ear through the large hoop earring, and worked his way down her neck. She looked around the shadowy room, flicking her eyes around discreetly from behind the veil. Others were petting, enjoying a moment of intimacy in the dark. Her master's hands explored her body.

The slits up the sides of the pantaloons gave his hands access to her thighs. The bikini between her legs was pushed aside. For a moment she needed desperately to pull her legs together. She was a responsible teacher, among students, so couldn't let one of them finger her.

The moment of hesitation was lost. Behind the veil she watched the students kissing and flirting in each others arms, while her master finger fucked her. She was after all just a harem slave-girl, under a master's control.

A girl pushed a guy way, with a warning hand at his face, ready to slap him. He had gone too far, whatever that was for the young girl. Hollie was a slave, with all moral decisions left in her master's hands. At the moment a breast and her pussy was in his hands.

They had a quick session on arriving home from the shopping trip, but since dressing up she had needed far more. Now he was looking after her, with delicate touches to his cunt. Her master knew her body so well, he soon had her panting.

"I'm not like that slut over there, so watch where you put your hands," Millie told the guy.

Hollie gasped! It was partly from his touch to her clit, while also pulling on the chain, running over it. At the same moment she recognised the girl calling her a slut. Millie was in her class! The girl had guessed what they were doing, though she didn't know it was their teacher being fingered in front of everyone.

Roger heard the girl too and must have recognised her voice. He straightened up before anyone else discovered them. He needn't have bothered for the groups of lovers were engrossed in their own worlds. Millie didn't have an audience, so figured she was the one out of tune. She turned to her boyfriend and deeply kissed him. He resumed the exploration of her body, with a little more care this time.

They stood up and Roger led her over to a couple of friends. After all that was the point of the party, to show off girlfriends or meet one. To this end other girls had been invited, as well as those from school. Hollie hoped they thought she was one of the girls invited from town.

"Have you seen Gavin and Anne?" Andrew asked. "They're here together," he said, with a big smile on his face.

At the mention of her student Gavin, Hollie cringed. In class he had fingered her, and announced to everyone she had piercings in her sex. The humiliating experience needed to be suppressed before she became overwhelmed by it. She had been feeling good up until then.

Andrew too had deeply kissed her, and held on to her bottom. Here such behaviour wouldn't be out of place. Groping the teacher in class was way out of order. She just had to rely on Roger to keep them quiet. If anything leaked out about the unsavoury episode, her career would be ancient dust.

"Yesterday brought them together, at last," Jack said.

"We don't mention the last day of school, remember!" Roger heavily stated.

"What did I say? Nothing! All a blur, forgotten," Jack countered.

"Who's the girlfriend?" Andrew asked.

"Your sister," Roger joked.

"Just send her home sweet, the sour puss is a right pain," Andrew said, with a pained expression.

They laughed while Hollie looked suitably humble, not saying a word. The last thing she needed was to be recognised.

"Give me some of that, Jack," Roger asked.

"No! Get your own. Send your slave Cindy for drinks," he laughed.

"You guys are a pain. Must run in the family Andy, sure your not related, Jack?" Roger mocked them.

"Slave girl, fetch three drinks," Roger imperiously ordered. There was no need to be specific, as only soft drinks were served.

She looked at the cans, deciding to get a repeat. She wasn't happy about leaving his side, though she obeyed like a dutiful slave girl. It was preferable to standing close to her students when dressed in slave chains.

Her pierced nipples were attracting their attention, making her uncomfortable, as they stared at the bikini top, while talking among themselves. Her hair was up showing off the hoop earrings, though they hardly noticed them.

Sidling into the throng of dancers she tried to keep to the wall, working her way around to the bar in the next room.

"Oh!" she exhaled. Stepping on someone's foot surprised her. When a pair of hands grabbed her out of the shadows, she yelped. The loud noise, which they called music, deafened everyone to her complaints. The guy took a firmer hold of her.

"Clever outfit!" he shouted in her ear. "I was going to steal a kiss, for treading on me," he shouted.

The veil was in the way, which she was thankful for. He still had his arm around her, holding on tight. Unless she stretched up to shout in his ear he wouldn't hear a word of protest. Pressing her near naked body against him was not an option, so how could she tell him off? She struggled from his grip and he let her go.

His friend was next, as they made it a game of guiding her in the dark. She didn't need their groping hands, yet she daren't make a fuss. The three of them passed her on like a parcel, fortunately not un-wrapping her as they went.

The fourth caught his hand in a chain. He took a closer look at her, only seeing her top half, as she was so close. He put his hand to her breast feeling the big fat piercing ring. Realising what he had done he snatched his hand away, and let her go.

Hollie heard their laughter, and cringed with embarrassment. She would have to find another way back, or they would assume she had come back for more. The last one must have told his friends about the pierced nipple. If they decided to explore her body for more, she wondered if it would be possible to stop them.

Returning with arms full of cans, she had to decide how to get back. The stage was on one side, the uncouth guys were on the other, so that left the option of pushing through the crowd. It proved to be a good choice, as the couples were too interested in their partners to bother her.

Halfway across the dance floor she discovered a disadvantage, floor lights. They shone up through the outfit, lighting it up like a lamp shade. Her body was clearly displayed as though naked. She dare not look, and carried on with head down, hugging the cans.

"Wow! Great outfit!" a guy shouted in her ear.

She tried to move around him, but he wound his arms around her for a slow dance. At last they were playing something recognisable, though why now?

"I've got to go," she said, indicating the cans.

"OK Cindy. Just one dance won't hurt," he smiled.

She gave in to the inevitable, hoping he would keep his word. Fingers stroked up her backbone, over bare flesh. At least it wasn't in the direction of her bottom. The material was too thin and smooth to protect her from pleasurable sensations. A hand glided into a side slit in the pantaloons, to stroke her inner thigh.

"Hey, that's enough!" she warned.

The hand reluctantly pulled away, dragging fingers across her thigh. It moved up to her neck and stroked with a light touch. She wondered if this was any better. Up her neck it ravelled and pulled on the collar, then the chain.

"Don't do that!" she complained. At least the music wasn't so loud, she could make herself heard.

She felt it slide over her nipples, which were already engorged from her masters playing, and the humiliation from being called a slut. Feeling the links rubbing her clit and pulling her lips apart was terrible. It reminded her of that awful moment in school, with Angela. The dishonour of having a stranger playing with her sex inevitably heated her up.

"Stop that, right now," she insisted. Clutching the drinks meant she couldn't push him away, though she did nudge him, to little effect. Relying on her voice was no good, as it was fading with every pull of the damn chain.

"It's not funny, it hurts," she lied.

He just smiled, not realising what he was doing to her. He knew he was on to something from the way she reacted.

"Where does it hurt, I could kiss it better," he quipped. He obviously didn't believe it was painful. He had figured out it was connected to the large rings in her nipples, but nothing more than that.

It wasn't stimulating it was annoying, unlike when her master stimulated her body. He pulled it in a certain way and felt her clit throb. She couldn't help reacting with a deep sigh, almost dropping the cans.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Teacher Is Mistaken Ch. 11

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 60 milliseconds