• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Fantasies Fulfilled Ch. 15

Fantasies Fulfilled Ch. 15

123456

This just carries straight on from the last chapter.
If you Have not read the rest, it probably won't make a lot of sense.

After Elaine had left, Robbie regained his composure, he actually felt pretty good about how things had panned out between Elaine and himself. He watched her as she got into her car and she pulled away, all the while rubbing himself. He returned to his room and masturbated, imagining undressing her and playing with her tits and...... actually he did not get much further than that. He had then dozed off, the combination of flight, fright and fantasy had him exhausted.

Ninety minutes after he fell asleep, Irene returned home. She was relieved to find her son safe on his bed. She did not disturb him; instead she busied herself making dinner for the pair of them. When it was ready she returned to his room and gently woke him up.

"Hello mum" he smiled, "what happened to you? Didn't you get my messages?"

Over dinner they sorted out the mix up over the airport. Irene did not mention Elaine and neither did Robbie, although Irene was very curious to know if their paths had crossed. She thought it better to let that particular sleeping dog lie.

"So did you meet anyone in Spain?" She asked.

"Yeah, there were loads of guys in the hotel, I hung out with a couple of them for the first week before they headed home, Dusseldorf I think they said."

"I meant girls."

"There were a couple, one in particular was nice but I didn't meet her till a few days ago, she's still there."

"What's her name? Where's she from?"

"Millie and London. But I don't suppose she'll be in touch again, it's too far and I think she has a boyfriend although she pretended she didn't."

"What about the other one?"

"Oh that was just someone I met at a dance club, we just spent a few hours together."

Robbie gazed into the distance when he was saying this. He had actually met her on the dance floor, they were both totally drunk. He had managed to walk her back to her hotel, where she was staying with her parents. She would not let him take her up to her room but had given him a blow job in the car park around the back of the hotel. As he began to come in her mouth she had pushed him away and they had managed to set off the alarm on a BMW. As the lights began to dot on in the overlooking rooms they had said a hurried farewell and he had not seen her again. He was pretty sure he would not have liked her in day light.

"But you had a good time?"

"Oh yeah, it was fun."

"And now you have university to look forward to."

"I guess."

A slightly uneasy silence descended on the pair as Irene searched for the courage to mention the elephant in the room. "Robbie, I hope we can put what happened before you went on holiday, behind us and get back to how it was before."

"I guess." He replied uncertainly.

Robbie had spent most of his holiday figuring out how he could persuade his mother to resume their incestuous activities. Not that he saw it as incest, he just really enjoyed the sex, and the fact that it was his mother was a bonus as far as he was concerned. He had worked through a hundred scenarios in his head, but realistically had come up with nothing practical. "Just how do you seduce your own mother?" In the end he had rather forlornly hoped that she would simply be desperate for his body when he returned from Spain. In the meantime he had replaced the rather hazy visions of his mum with the body of Elaine, which for some reason he had a far better recollection of.

"If that's what you want?" He added.

"It's what's right." She replied earnestly.

Robbie instantly recognised this as not being quite the same as what she actually wanted. The door was still slightly open.

"OK. But I don't think what happened was wrong in the first place, in fact I think it was fantastic, I think you're fantastic."

"That's very kind of you, but it's just not the sort of thing mothers and sons should do. I'm so ashamed of my behaviour towards you."

Robbie could see the tears welling up in his mothers eyes, and figured this was not the time to push it any further. "It's alright mum, whatever you say, but I'm not scarred for life or anything."

"There's something else...." Irene fought back her tears. "It's your father...."

"Oh well he's never here anyway, and I'm hardly going to tell him about us. I'm surprised you stayed with him, I bet he's had loads of other women."

Irene was a little taken aback by the last comment. "It's not that I'm feeling guilty about being unfaithful to him, he's got nothing to do with 'us'. What I meant was there's something I have to tell you about him."

"What's he done now?"

"He's gone."

"Gone where?"

"I mean he's left me...us."

The news took a moment to register. "Fantastic! He's really gone? Not coming back? Ever?"

"Yes.... At least I think so."

"What do you mean?"

"He came back while you were away, things happened and he left. I doubt he'll be back."

"What things?"

"It's not important."

Robbie's mind was racing; he had to admit that in his fantasies regarding seducing his mother, his father had been a bit of an obstacle, usually in the form of a damn good hiding.

"Well thank God for that." He said, and meant it.

"You're not upset?" Irene knew there was no love lost between her son and his father but she was surprised at how well he was taking the news.

"Well, duh! ... Good riddance."

Irene was pleased that this part of the evening had gone so well, she was as nervous at imparting this news as she was about raising the subject of their sexual encounter.

"Let's have some wine to celebrate!" Robbie suggested.

Robbie had never suggested such a thing before, it was if he was stepping into his new role as man of the house, indeed that was exactly how Robbie saw things too. His father leaving for good was a great weight lifted from both his own and his mothers shoulders.

"Yes! Why not?" Irene laughed.

Robbie retrieved and opened the wine, Irene got the glasses and loaded the dishwasher with the dirty dinner plates. "Let's take it in the living room and put the TV on."

The pair settled themselves down at either end of the three seater couch. Irene, in her usual place, curled her legs up under herself. Normally she would have stretched out, but Robbie had chosen to sit alongside her rather than take his usual seat in the chair closer to the Xbox. Robbie flicked the TV on with the remote, "What would you like to watch?" he asked.

"I don't know. What's on?"

Robbie brought the programme guide up on the screen and paged through the list. "There's a film starting in ten minutes, after the news."

"Swinging with the Finckles?" She read. "What's that?"

Robbie pressed the info button. They both read the description in silence. "A romantic comedy about wife swapping?" She finally said. Normally she would have avoided this sort of thing with her son around, whenever they watched things with an adult theme there was always been an embarrassing silence. "What the heck, it's a comedy."

Robbie selected the channel and the news came on. Irene watched the screen and half listened to what was being said, she sipped her wine, a feeling of relaxed contentment permeating her mind. Robbie drained his glass and refilled it offering his mother a top up which was accepted. Robbie leaned back on the leather sofa and eyed his mother; he had no interest in the news. He examined her profile, he found her nose particularly cute, he knew she was no ravishing beauty, and her wrinkled face made her appear older than her fifty five years, her dark hair was from a bottle and the grey roots showed it was time for another visit to the salon. He quickly looked away as his mother moved to light a cigarette and retrieve an ashtray from the glass coffee table next to her, she placed it on the arm of the sofa, flicked non-existent ash into it, took another sip of her wine and returned her attention to the TV. Robbie returned his attention to his mother, in particular her breast. He watched their gentle rise and fall with her shallow breathing and he was fascinated by the way they seemed to expand as she took a deep drag of her cigarette. He remembered how firm and pert they had been to touch and how her hard, dark brown nipples had pointed upwards.

Irene's tits were indeed amazing for her age, although Robbie had too little experience to appreciate the fact.

His mind wandered to making a mental comparison between his mother's small breasts and Elaine's much bigger and heavier ones. He marvelled at the fact that the size and shape was so different, how their nipples were so different in colour Elaine's being rosy pink and having a much a areola, how utterly fucking fantastic they both were, but ultimately if he was honest, how he preferred Elaine's. Then he remembered how he had tried to steal a peek at her under the duvet earlier in the day and the subsequent embarrassment, he squirmed a little in his seat and took a large swig of wine.

His movement attracted the attention of his mother who turned her head towards him and smiled, wrinkling her nose a little. He smiled back and fondly patted her nylon covered feet which she had drawn up towards his. "We'll be OK mum." He said.

"Yes. Yes we will." She agreed.

Robbie left his hand on her foot. The film was starting on the TV. "Would you like some more wine?" He asked and drained his own glass.

"I shouldn't really," but held out her glass for him to pour the remnants of the bottle into, "I had quite a bit at lunch time, that's why I had to take a taxi to the airport."

Robbie too another sip, "Well you don't have anywhere to go now," he said and give her foot another little squeeze."

"Oooo that's nice." She said, Irene had always liked her feet to be massaged, not that it had happened very often.

"Put your feet on my knee, and I'll do them properly." He said.

"Oh? Go on then." Irene laughed and rearranged herself to be lying down, head on a cushion, ankles and feet stretched out across his lap.

Robbie took a deep swig of his wine and placed his glass down. He shuffled around a little so that he was facing more towards her and raised her left foot, which was closest to him, in both hands and began to squeeze and knead it.

"Mmmm, that's sooo nice." she purred and closed her eyes nestling her head further into her cushion.

Robbie rubbed his thumbs in small circles on the underside of her foot using his fingers to hold it steady. He continued for several minutes. Irene contentedly tilted her head so that she could see the TV, she was feeling very relaxed.

Robbie gently put the foot down, and in doing so it came to rest in his crotch, in quite firm contact with his now stiff penis although Irene did not seem to notice. He took another drink.

"What about the other one?" She asked, noticing he had stopped.

"Naaah. I don't like that one." He teased.

"Ohh please, it's not fair to just do one." She smiled.

"Tut. Alright, if I must."

Robbie took a hold of her right foot and began massaging it, leaned a little further forward, increasing the pressure of her left foot against his erection. He rhythmically massaged the foot, and in doing so, hoped to mask the fact the he was, in effect, dry humping her other foot. Irene sighed contentedly and continued watching the film.

As the minutes passed, his thumbs began to ache a little, but that was nothing to the ache in his jeans. In his fantasies of mother seduction, this had been how one of them started, his next move should be to move from foot to calf and then higher and higher, until she more or less begged him for sex through lustful desire. This was also one of the scenarios where his father would burst in at this point and kick the crap out of him, but that was no longer an option.

So that is what he did. Robbie slid his hands from his mother's foot, past her ankle to her calf, kneading the muscle deeply with his fingers.

"Ooooo" Irene moaned quietly, "That's good."

Robbie slowly, inched his way up her leg until his fingers reached the hem of her skirt just below her knee. "Patience is a virtue" he thought to himself, and moved his hands back down. He repeated the move a few times, each time edging almost imperceptibly higher until his hands were around her knee and under the hem of her skirt. He decided not to be too obvious and not to 'go for goal' straight away, so he released her right leg and picked up the left, ensuring her foot rubbed the length of his cock in doing so. Once again he massaged her calf, up and down.

It occurred to him, how thin his mother's legs were, almost skinny, but they were also quite muscular. Again he made a mental comparison between his mother and Elaine, whose legs were thicker and slightly shorter than his mother's.

Robbie, highly excited and hardly daring to breath, finally decided to push on further. His hands under her skirt hem, moved slowly and deliberately above her knee to her lower thigh. Irene shifted slightly; his hands beat a hasty retreat, only to start their advance once more a few moments later, this time a little higher. His finger tips now about a hands length from the ultimate prize. Her skin was noticeably softer, warmer and fleshier here. Gently he pressed his fingers into his mother's thigh muscle paying particular attention to the inner part of her thigh. Robbie was finding breath difficult to find, he stared at his mother intently, not sure if she had her eyes open or closed.

He watched her chest steadily rising and falling, the material of her blouse made taught by the way she was lying; the vague outline of a lacy bra was visible through the white material.

Robbie jumped when his mother suddenly turned her head towards him, he almost removed his hands in surprise. "I need a wee." She said, and swung her legs away from him.

"Oh" was all that he managed.

"In fact, I dozed off for a moment there. I can hardly stay awake; I think I'll go to bed. Please turn the lights and TV off when you go to bed."

Robbie was crestfallen.

"OK" he mumbled. Irene stood and walked passed him, but then turned and leant and kissed him on the cheek, "Thank you for my massage, it was very relaxing, just what I needed."

"My pleasure" he confessed quietly.

Irene left the room. Robbie grasped the front of his jeans and rubbed his aching cock. "Fuck!" he mouthed.

"No point staying down here." He thought, and hurried to switch everything off and went up the stairs to keep an appointment with his wrist. On the landing he met his mother leaving the bathroom, she was now wearing a light blue nightie, the straps hung low enough to reveal a hint of cleavage, her nipples were clearly visible against the silky material, the hem ended a few inches above her knees.

"Goodnight Robbie, see you in the morning."

"Night mum."

She entered her room, he entered the bathroom. He headed straight for the laundry basket and rummaged for the warm knickers that he would surely find. They were not there. He actually felt angry that, even this had been denied him. He yearned for his mother, or more correctly he yearned for any willing female right now. He brushed his teeth and washed. As he left the bathroom, a thought occurred to him, so he lightly knocked on his mother's bedroom door, "Mum?"

"What is it Robbie?" She sounded a little terse.

He opened the door and peered around it. The bedside lamp was on and he just caught a glimpse of his mother hurriedly grasping the duvet to her chest, he immediately noticed that the nightie straps were gone, and his mother was looking a little flushed.

"I thought I'd set the washing machine going, I have a lot of dirty clothes from my holidays that need doing."

"Well that's a first!" She exclaimed.

"It's just you and me now mum, I'll do my bit."

"Well alright, " she replied, slightly puzzled, "but your father was hardly ever here before, it won't make that much difference."

"All the same, I'd like to help." He moved into the room and went to the laundry basket in the corner. "Do you have any in here to do?" he asked and opened the lid.

"No." She replied. "I did my washing this morning."

Robbie looked in the basket, at the bottom were a solitary pair of white cotton knickers. He reached in and retrieved them, they did seem to be still warm. "I may as well do these." He said.

Irene shrugged, "Hardly seems worth it, but OK".

"Night mum." He beat a hasty retreat from the room but not without noticing that the bedside table drawer, where he had found her vibrator a few weeks before, was open.

"Night Robbie." She said. "Don't mix colours and whites." She called as he closed the door.

On the landing, Robbie pressed his prize to his face and inhaled his mother's aroma. He let out a long sigh. Needing to complete the excuse, he hurried to his bedroom. He threw the knickers on his bed, picked up his suitcase, almost ran downstairs and tipped the entire contents into the washing machine, pressed the on button and turned the dial to a random setting. Robbie had no idea how the machine worked, and the thought of detergent or softener never entered his head. He bounded back upstairs with the machine starting its cold quick rinse cycle.

Once in his room he stripped his clothes and finally released his throbbing erection from its cage. He stretched out on his bed and examined the knickers, exposing the quite heavily stained gusset; he held it to his nose with one hand while slowly pumping his hard cock with the other. Robbie sniffed his mother's dirty panties for a minute or so, then tentatively he touched the material with his tongue, the salty bitter deposit forced his hand to pump faster. His mind played out the evening the way he had hoped it would go and the memory of his mother's sexually abandoned grunts sent him over the edge and his cock head spewed forth a long string of thick white spunk which splattered across his chest and abdomen, two more smaller strings followed. His head dropped back and he let out a long breath of relief. He stayed still for a couple of minutes. His come was pooling around his belly button and not daring to lean over for a tissue, he used the knickers to mop it up, they were barely big enough to do the job. He tossed the sodden knickers under his bed and finally fell asleep.

Robbie was awoken in the morning by his mother, she brought him a cup of tea, and a complaint. "What did you do to the washing?!

"What do you mean? I set it going." He did not bother to open his eyes.

"You dumped it all in together and it's still dirty."

"Oh. Sorry."

"Well your new jeans have run on your white shirt."

"Oh. Sorry."

"And where are my knickers?"

That one got his attention. "Ahh, I don't know, I put them in there."

"Well they're not there now, and I've been through it all."

"Maybe they got stuck in a trouser leg or something."

"Hmmm." She knew that was not the case because she had looked. "Look I set it going again properly, please take it out when it's finished and hang it out to dry. I have to go to work, I'll be back around five thirty."

"OK mum I'll sort it out."

""By the way, it's my birthday at the weekend and I thought maybe we could do something."

Robbie had forgotten her birthday the last two years. "Definitely, that would be nice. What shall we do?"

"Oh, I don't know, maybe a nice meal and a film, I enjoyed last night. Maybe I'll stay awake next time."

"OK. It's a date." Robbie's mind was already racing and he chose the word 'date' with care.

"Well maybe not quite a date son. I have to go, I'll see you later. Bye." Irene left.

Robbie stretched his arms and began planning his next attempt at seduction. His mother's birthday was a good excuse to get her tipsy and he figured that was his best chance at lowering her defences.

123456
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Fantasies Fulfilled Ch. 15

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 14 milliseconds