• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • First Round Draft Pick

First Round Draft Pick

It was a few years ago but it is still fresh in my mind. I was a star football player and Quarterback in High School and College, then went to the Pros. My story was in all the papers and was front page news for some time. I was sexting my interviewer and locker room lover many times before I got caught by my wife and teammates. What did me in was a photo of my cock seen on my phone by my friends when I was drunk.

It all started after college when I was playing pro football. In the high school and college games women are not allowed into the locker rooms and shower areas period. In the pros it's all open to every reporter be they male or Female. Some of the female reporters have

one track minds like the men and that's to have sex for a story at all costs. Sometimes you can be in the shower and they come right in and start asking questions as you are "soaping up" Those are the good times. But other times they pester you in the dressing room/locker room area in front of your teammates and can number as many as 15-20. Eye contact is not is not their goal, they are checking out your package and comparing notes on every cock they see. You have no privacy and sometimes a stray erection is suffered in front of everyone.

My favorite reporter was Rhonda, she was hot and worked out, and had 36DD's and knew how to show them without the camera's around. We met one day when I was in the training room recovering from an injury suffered during the last weeks game in Washington

D.C. I was in the whirlpool focused on my latest knee injury when she walked in and introduced herself. She was a southern belle with a very sexy accent and smelled wonderful. She sat on the side of the tub as we chatted, me totally naked her fully dressed and taking notes. We were alone as the trainers were in other rooms providing treatment to others with injuries. I noticed her shirt was missing a button and could see some cleavage and she was looking down at my knee against the jetted tub. If I positioned myself just right I could deflect the jet to my groin area as well as my knee, and it was undetected with my growing boner.

In no time her simple questions had me sporting a full on erection and loving it.

Questions like "does it hurt?"

"does the healing go faster with hydrotherapy?"

"do you get massaged as well?" but the one question that "Bonded" us was

"can you show me your injury?"

Without any hesitation I stood in the 24" tub and showed her my injury and scars. We went thru each and every one, the time I got blindsided and clipped in Philly, the dog pile on my legs in Miami, the groin injury in Dallas, all the time standing there with a major 8" erection pointing at her as if nothing was out of the ordinary.

After about 15 minutes I sat down in the tub again and noticed she had a flush of red on her chest and exposed breasts. In my years with women I knew she was as interested as I was. She was staring at my cock the whole time and actually stopped taking notes at one time to lick her lips as if to say "tasty cock" my new friend.

About that time I was interrupted my my masseuse Jill with the announcement she was available for the next hour if I needed her.

As much as I like Rhonda I knew very little about her and need to do some "recon" and do a background check to see what she was like.

We said our goodbyes and I wrapped myself in a towel and walked into Jills room and placed my towel on the floor. Jill always had me stomach down to the table with my knees in a bent position to stretch them and lift them on and off the table.

After about 15 minutes of stretching she formally started the oil massage. She always does the legs and started at the ankles with a focus on the back of the knees. Then up to my glutes and into my ass crack and while she was there lightly brushing my sack and taint with her nails.

This masseuse was hand picked by me as a "perk" in my recent contract negotiations with management and knew me as well as my wife did. She was pretty, sexy and smart all in one little package only to be used by me. As she did my back I was in heaven, she always locks the door and well she only has me to please and made the most of it.

Most always when I walked into her room after she locked it behind me she gets naked as I do, it's a common thing and business for her and me also. We have no emotional bonds and just enjoy each other's company in the setting we are in. She then has me turn over and usually by then I have huge erection and it's throbbing with my heartbeat. She remains professional though and plays it cool , starting again at my ankles then my bad knees then my groin and holds my cock away from the massaged area with her hand all the time she is massaging me . Sometimes depending on my schedule I have only one hour for this and if time is running short we end it with her rubbing my erection to a happy ending. We have never had oral sex or intercourse and both believe in safe sex as we are both married. I shower again, dress and go home to my wife and perfect life.

The next day is Wednesday, and the weekend game is on Sunday that week and I feel better each hour that passes. In the morning I do a 2 mile run on the treadmill, then do some hydrotherapy, and finally meet the offensive coaches in the group classroom to cover the details of the game plan for our next opponents the NY Giants on Sunday.

Then it's a light noon lunch and out to the field to run thru a practice session run-thru with the starters against the defense. After another 2-3 hours it's off to the showers and reporters and then to the training room for treatments.

I always start at the tub and just like clockwork Rhonda was there just like the day before with her notepad. We laughed as we met and the relationship was starting to form between us. I was chatty and was on a roll but the water was very hot and I could only take so much and had to sit on the side of the tub naked again but this time I had no erection.

We continued our conversation when she placed her hand on my thigh to feel my scar tissue on my legs. As she did this she glanced her hand

against my cock that sent electric shocks thru my love muscle. It twitched and she resumed her massage against my thigh avoiding my cock like it was an accident. My limp cock was growing and I decided to get back into the tub, because after 5 minutes of her eyes

on it, I was then at full erection. I had done some homework with an older teammate and he had done her last season while he was in Miami and she was the lead reporter for the Miami herald sports column. She was a really fine woman who knew how to please a man.

Again Jill interrupted us for my massage and this time we made adjustments, Jill asked Rhonda to join me in the massage room to continue our interview.

As I walked into the room Rhonda followed me and I did as always just dropped the towel and turned to tell Rhonda the conversation between me and her was public but the facility and my treatment methods were private and would she swear to abide by a "professional agreement" not to discuss my masseuse or her special treatments. She was so horny she would have

agreed to anything and said yes immediately.

Jill was smiling and pleased (she is the best), and was by then naked and ordering us about the room. Me on the table and the massage was under way.

Jill asked Rhonda if she was in need of treatment also and was more than happy to assist her with any questions she had.

There were no more questions coming from Rhonda and she was in a confused state but came to and said she would like to help with the massage and had trained as a masseuse in college at Florida State. She was naked immediately and was on one leg with

Rhonda on the other. I was in heaven and they just chatted away, Finally I was quiet, and was massaged by 2 women naked as I was.

As they got to my glutes each was on my side with a bun in each hand and another on my balls and crack. They were laughing and teasing me to no end and both were in tune with each other. Jill realized how much I liked Rhonda and assisted me in consummating

the deal. I rolled over onto my back and was sporting the biggest erection of my life. Jill explained how I was her only customer and had an exclusive contract with the Redskins for $75,000.00 per year to only massage me. She could not have sex with me or it would

terminate the deal, but that Rhonda was free to assist in any way she wanted. Jill was on one ankle and Rhonda was on the other. I was enjoying the best massage of my life to date and was in heaven when Jill was massaging my groin and Rhonda was massaging my rock hard cock.

Jill went to the cabinet and opened a new box full of condoms and gave Rhonda one. Rhonda was spitting in her had and rubbing my cock and moaning lewdly with a slight whimper coming from her lips as I also massaged her mound and pussy. Rhonda placed the

condom on my cock and then got on top of the table with me. Jill was massaging my stomach and neck while her eyes were also on Rhonda, for a brief moment I thought that they were both going to fuck me to death but Jill excused herself to dress and leave. It was

just Rhonda and me and she rode me to orgasm in just 10 minutes and she came at almost the same time as I did. We talked and I then told her to see me for another " interview" after 4 pm the next day.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • First Round Draft Pick

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 34 milliseconds