• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • The Sex Wrestling League Ch. 07

The Sex Wrestling League Ch. 07

12

Author's Note: Thank you all for sticking with me over the months, waiting for the next chapter to come out. I apologize that it wasn't out sooner! Please keep the comments and feedback coming!I really enjoy reading them and will respond. Thank you all for making some of the stories some of the highest rated on Literotic! Enjoy!


Two nights had passed since Sean and mine's tag team victory over Sasha and Jordan, and I still had not heard from anyone. No call from Clark to start training. No call from Lindsey to work with her. Even Sean, now that he's retired from the league, didn't bother to call. I was ready to get back to work. I had to win this next match if I wanted my shot again at the title. The thing that was confusing to me was Ms. Wallace and her "Mystery Opponent".

I had seen most of the women's roster compete between watching Sean's matches and who I had already faced. There were three possibilities. In my head, I had it down to Heidi, Kat, and Kelly. Heidi was out due to the fact that she got injured during her last match. So it had to be either Kat or Kelly.

Both were a little different than any of the girls I had faced before. Kat was definitely an alternative/goth style girl. She had short dark black hair and dark brown eyes. She was only about 5'2 but had perky b cup tits and they were pierced. She had tattoos going up the sides of her thighs and on her back.

Kelly looked like she should play for a woman's soccer team. She was about 5'6 extremely athletic looking. Her light brown hair was always pulled back in a pony tail and she was exceptionally in shape. She didn't have much in the tits department, but her ass was perfectly toned.

I felt that neither would be a serious problem, but I was sure that Ms. Wallace had to have something up her sleeve. On top of preparing for the next match, I had to deal with the Ashley situation. I hadn't talked to her since I found out that she had been training the other female wrestlers. How could I? I could afford to give her inside information about what I was planning on doing. But Ashley had never screwed me over.

Finally, I broke down and called Clark. I was sure he knew what to do. "Hey Clark"

"Hey Rob? What's up?" Clark answered the phone.

"Not much. I was wondering if I can ask you a few questions about the trainers in the Sex Wrestling League?"

"Sure, but there is not much to tell. Our whole goal is just to get you ready for the next match. To get you to improve on your move set and to be the best you can be." He responded.

"What do you know about the female trainer? Her name is Ashley." I asked.

Clark was quiet for a minute. Finally, he let out a small sigh. "I knew I would have to eventually talk to you about her."

I was confused. First, Clark was telling me that the only goal for the trainers is to get the wrestlers ready for the next match. Now, it was like there was this big back story about Ashley.

"Rob, Ashley is my ex-wife. We were married about for about three years, fresh out of college. Neither of us could find work, so I joined the Sex Wrestling League to make money on the side. Ashley never knew."

"I take it she found out?" I asked Clark.

"Yeah, but she wasn't mad. Ashley was athletic in her own right and very sexy. She wanted to join. We approached Ms. Wallace and Mr. Bartlett to see if they would allow us to both wrestle. We said we only had one condition, never to face each other."

"So they let her join?" I was kind of shocked at what Clark was telling me.

"Yep. She was good too! She quickly made it up the ranks. I told you that I was a former champion. Well Ashley became the number one contender. We had to face off or risk being kicked out of the league. It has gone down as one of the most intense matches ever had in the league. We went for over an hour. Neither one of us backing down, because there are some very harsh penalties if they ever find out you threw a match."

"So what happened?" I asked eagerly.

"I beat her. Barely. I got extremely lucky and got her in a position where I knew I could make her cum." Clark said softly.

"So, what happened to your marriage?"

"Ashley was super competitive. Couldn't stand the thought of losing to me. I tried to fix everything as best as I possibly could. Nothing worked. Finally, we called it for what it was." Clark said.

I was silent. I didn't know what to say. I just sat there waiting for Clark to say something else.

"It's ok, Rob. I've come to terms with it. She is a trainer and works at a local bar." Clark said.

"Clark, I have to tell you that I've slept with her. Almost regularly, until I found out that she was a trainer. Please know that if I knew she was your ex-wife, I would have never have...."

Clark cut me off, "Rob, relax. Don't worry about it. We've been divorced for a while. I've slept with some of the girl wrestlers here as well. It's not a big issue. The main thing I worry about is did you show her any of your weaknesses?"

"She knows I love girls riding my dick. It was the only way she could make me cum." I responded feeling a little more at ease.

"She'll pass that information on to the other girls. Anything she knows about you in the bedroom. She'll tell them. It is what it is." Clark said calmly. "Just get better at it. I got to run, but I'll see you at training this week, ok?"

With that, Clark hung up his phone. I just sat there. I couldn't believe that Ashley was Clark's ex-wife. Well at least I knew that Ashley was now passing along information to the other girls. But I took Clark's words to heart. I need to get with Lindsey to work on having a girl on top of my dick.

Lindsey came over later that night to my house in order to get ready for whatever Ms. Wallace had in store for me. Lindsey had her hair pulled back and showed up in gym clothes carrying a gym bag.

"Hey, glad you could make it." I said as I smiled at her.

Lindsey smiled back. "Well I wouldn't miss an opportunity to fuck you. We need to work on having me ride your cock."

Lindsey guided me over to the couch and pulled off my gym shorts allowing my dick to spring free. "Good you are already hard." She said as she pushed me down onto the couch. She knelt between my legs and took my whole dick into her mouth. I moaned loud as she slide her tongue straight up the front of my dick, then started to circle my head.

I was in heaven as Lindsey worked my cock with an amazing blowjob. Her brown hair just bounce up and down on my dick. Lindsey stopped for a second just to pull off her top and sports bra to let her big D sized tits out. "Good Rob, get nice and hard for me. Cause just you wait, I'm going to fuck you like you've never been fucked before."

I smiled down at her, "Bring it on Lindsey! Let's see what you can do."

With that, Lindsey dropped her shorts and mounted my dick. She was already wet herself, so I slide it easily. She held up her timer, "I'm going to time you to see how long you last." As she clicked start, I felt her pussy immediately start milking my dick.

All I could do was moan out as I felt her pussy squeeze my dick. After a few seconds she started to glide herself up and down, the whole time milking my cock as she got to the base. I was in ecstasy. I leaned my head back and moaned as she gave my dick another squeeze.

"That's it, Rob. Let me milk that cum out of you." Lindsey said with a sexy smile.

Waves of pleasure started to hit me as she started to pick up the pace. Her big tits just bounced in my face. "That's it Rob, give me it. Cum in me, prove that my pussy has more power over your cock."

I was trying to focus but it was so hard with Lindsey riding me. "No...Fuck you!" I moaned.

Lindsey just smiled and kept up her pace. I didn't realize how hard it would be to fight off an orgasm. Lindsey knew she wanted to prove a point to me. She wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled my face into her tits. "Suck on them, Rob! Suck on my nipples!" She screamed.

I took one of her big tits into my mouth and started to lick it. Lindsey knew what she was doing. She immediately quickened her pace. Fuck! I started to pant. "Oooo, Rob got distracted. Just submit to my pussy! You know you want to! NOW GIVE ME THAT FUCKING CUM!" Lindsey moaned.

Within a few seconds, I could feel my balls tightening and exploding into Lindsey's pussy. "OOOOOH FUCK!!!" I screamed out as I pumped rope after rope into Lindsey's pussy.

Lindsey let me finish cumming, then slowly slide off my dick and picked up the timer. "5 minutes. Not bad Rob. Not great, but not bad. That was some of my best work. I just wanted to try to make you cum as quickly as possible. A few guys have lost it within the first two minutes. The fact that you lasted five is pretty respectable. We will give it another go in an hour."

Lindsey slide off my dick and curled up next to me on the couch as I sat there breathing in heavily.

Lindsey looked up at me, "So what is your next match, Rob?"

Still trying to catch my breath "It's against a mystery opponent. If I win, I become the number one contender again and get to face off against Tiffany again. If I lose, I get fucked in the ass by the girl. At least I won't lose my ranking in the league if I lose. But that's not going to happen."

Lindsey sat up for a second. "Rob, can I ask you something?"

"Sure" Finally able to breathe normally.

"Have you ever had something in your ass before? I mean most girls have at least tried anal, but I don't know many guys who have." Lindsey said.

"No, I've never had anything up me before, other than a prostate exam."

"Rob, you understand that if you do lose, it's going to hurt like a bitch with that girl. She isn't going to use a small five inch dildo on you. She's going to get her thick over eight inch one and ram you until she is satisfied." Lindsey looked at me slightly worried.

I had never thought about that. I believed that I was going to be the one who won the match, I didn't even take into consideration what I would do if I lost. Or even the thought of a girl strap-on fucking me.

"How do you even train for something like that?" I asked Lindsey. I definitely didn't want to be screaming in intense pain as a girl ass fucked me in the center of the ring.

"I'll bring some dildos over tomorrow and we were work on getting you a little more comfortable with anal sex. It eventually will feel pleasurable though. The male g-spot is up there." Lindsey said with a soft smile.

I was definitely nervous. I never wanted something placed up me, but Lindsey was right that I did need to train for that part of the match, just like other parts. We spent the rest of the night working on my stamina. Lindsey road my dick every hour on the hour. By far one of the best training sessions in my career.

The next night Lindsey showed up at my house with a gym bag pack full of different toys. Lindsey was a pro at this. She took me by the hand and guided me up to my bedroom. "Now at least in the rule book, it does say that the girls HAVE TO use lube on their toys. Otherwise, you would have a very big problem walking out of the center." Lindsey said with a small grin.

Lindsey reached into her bag and pulled out a small, smooth, four inch pink dildo. "We are going to start very small and slowly work our way up. If you lose, those girls are more likely to use one of these, than this pink thing." Lindsey then showed me a big nine inch black dildo. My ass immediately tighten seeing that thing. I couldn't believe the size of that thing. No way could it fit into me.

Lindsey had me get on all fours and slowly started to lube up my ass and the dildo. Slowly she inserted the tip. Due to its smooth nature and the amount of lube she was using, the dildo entered into me easily. It was a very odd feeling. Different than what I thought it would feel like. My ass was definitely tight against the dildo. Lindsey started to slide it in and out slowly.

As it got easier to take the small four inch dildo, Lindsey pulled it out for good. "Now I'm going to give you a little rest. Then we will try the five and half inch dildo." She said with a smile.

After a while, I finally understood why some men liked having woman use a dildo on them. Every time Lindsey hit my prostate with the dildo, a wave of pleasure went over my body. Finally, she started to stroke my cock as she used a new six inch dildo on me. "When you cum in a few minutes, Rob, it will be the best orgasm you have ever had." Lindsey said to me with a smile.

She wasn't lying either. Within a few minutes, my cock was exploding with cum and I was moaning loudly. I lay on the bed breathing loudly. I had never achieved that kind of orgasm on myself before. I looked over at Lindsey, "After feeling that, why don't I just throw the match?" I said jokingly.

Lindsey looked at me sternly, "Rob, I'm being nice to you here. I'm making sure that this feels pleasurable to you. Whoever you face, will not be this kind. Get thinking she's going to be wearing a big 8 inch rubber cock. She'll use lube, but she'll make you feel every inch of that thing."

At that moment, it all became real for me again. I knew that I had to win this match. I could go back down the ladder, losing my self-respect. I had to beat whoever was thrown at me.

Lindsey and I kept practicing on controlling my orgasm. Lindsey just had a feeling I was heading into some sort of surprise.

When match day arrived, I was feeling confident. I was going to get my shot at the title again. And this time there was no way I was going to let Tiffany win. I arrived at the center about two hours early, to talk to Clark in person. He was waiting for me in the locker room. I still felt bad about sleeping with his ex-wife, even if they had been divorced for a long time.

I went to open my mouth, but Clark cut me off, "I know, Rob. You want to apologize again. Don't worry about it. It is something that I've come to accept. Ashley and I haven't been together in a long, long time. "

I looked at Clark in the eyes, "But it's your ex-wife!"

"Listen, Rob, drop it. You got bigger things to worry about. I found out what your mystery match is tonight." Clark looked at me a tad bit worried.

"Is it Kelly or Kat?" I said. "I figured it was down to the two of them."

"You're right, Rob. It was down to Kelly and Kat. But the problem is, they couldn't decide which one you should face. So tonight you are going to be facing them both!" Clark said.

"WHAT THE HELL??!?!" I screamed. This freaked me out. I know I could handle one girl in one on one action, but two girls, at least they had to use tag team rules.

"But here is the real kicker: They don't have to tag. It's a two on one match. Both of them at the same time. Now you can eliminate one and they have to leave the ring. Also if you lose to one, but not the other, then only the one you gets to fuck you. If you beat both of them, you get to fuck both of them in the ass." Clark informed me.

This was ridiculous. Ms. Wallace was setting it up for me to lose. I had to figure out of quick strategy to take out one girl at a time without losing myself. Clark and I sat down and started to brain storm during the opening matches. We felt that it would be best if I tried to take out Kelly first because she would be the most difficult to pin or submit due to her athletic nature. Kat was a little more violent but extremely sensitive in her clit.

Finally, the usher came into the locker room to tell me it was time for the match. Ms. Wallace was waiting at the edge of the curtain, "Good luck Rob. You'll definitely need it tonight." She said smugly.

I just stared her down as cold as I could. My music hit and the crowd went nuts. I'm not one to brag but I had started to gather a decent fan base in the league. As I walked into the ring, the announcer screamed over the P.A. "TONIGHT, IS A TWO ON ONE HANDICAP MATCH! COMING TO THE RING, FIGHTING FOR THE NUMBER ONE CONTENDER SPOT: ROB THE ROCKET!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

The fans went nuts as I posed on the turnbuckle. My music slowly faded out to some type of punk rock song. And there they were. Kat and Kelly were both slim and sexy. Neither was overly tall, but both walked down the entrance like the owned the place. Each one was wearing a strap-on dildo. Kelly had a bright pink one on that looked to be about 7 inches. Kat, on the other hand, was wearing an all black strap-on with a large 8 ½ inch cock on it. It went along with her black hair and dark eyes. One thing I noticed about her, is that her nipples were pierced.

Once they got into the ring, they stared at me, hands on their hips. "Ready for this things Rob? I'm going to plant this thing in your ass so deep that you'll feel like it's going to come out your mouth." Said Kat.

"Don't worry Kat, I've already fucked one girl in the ass in the middle of this ring. Might as well add the two of you!" I smile and said back to her.

The ref came in between us and explained the rules and stipulations. He had both girls remove their toys and place them ringside.

"This was it!" I kept telling myself." This is your chance. Time to earn your title match."

The bell rang and the two girls started to head to a side of me. Kat was the first to engage me. She dove at my stomach trying to take me down. I easily stopped her by wrapping my arm around her head. I had neutralized Kat immediately, but Kelly's right hand slammed right across my face. My eyes watered up as Kelly slapped me again.

All I could do was to push Kat down to the mat, and turn to face Kelly. Kelly was ready for a fight. She ran towards me hard, but right before she had a chance to hit me, I scooped her up and slammed her to the mat onto her back. I drove as much force as I could down into the mat because I needed to keep Kelly down as long as possible to focus my attention back to Kat.

But again before I knew it Kat was back on her feet. She squared me up and kicked me straight in the soft section of my stomach. The wind rushed out of me as I fell to the ground next to Kelly. This was going to be a battle. Every time I get one down, the other is going to be right back up.

Kat didn't hesitate getting right on top of me driving her knee into my stomach as if her foot wasn't enough. Once she was happy that all the wind was knocked out of my lungs, she helped Kelly to her feet. "You think you deserve a title match?" Kat screamed down at me. "You can't even bring both of us down. Tiffany would destroy you! Time to cause you some pain and get a quick submission from you, Rob!"

With that Kat grabbed one of my legs and Kelly grabbed the other. They started to pull the as far apart as they could. My hamstrings were burning as the stretched me farther and farther. The pain was getting intense. I was about to submit when I instinctively pull my legs in a little and kicked them both into their stomachs. They released me as Kat fell to the mat and Kelly stumbled back. I tried to get to my feet as soon as possible.

Kelly had recovered and was heading straight towards me. I acted fast as I grabbed her arm and swung her into the turnbuckle. I followed her in and at the last minute threw my hip into her gut as she hit the turnbuckle. Kelly let out a gasp and crumpled to the floor. This was the break I was needing! I immediately turned and faced Kat.

She was almost to her feet as well. I picked her up and body slammed her down to the mat. I got on top of Kat, while trying to keep a close eye on Kelly, who was still slumped down in the corner. I leaned down and started to have some fun with Kat. I took her pierced nipple into my mouth and started to tease it. Kat let out a low moan as I played with the metal bar.

My hand slide down her stomach and into her pussy. To my surprise she was already really wet. I guess the excitement of the match had gotten to her. "Good Kat, make this as easy as possible for me" I quickly started to tease her clit with my thumb as I finger fucked her pussy. Kat grabbed at my wrist but couldn't pull my hand away. All of a sudden, Kat started panting. She was on the brink of orgasm. She let out a loud moan.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • The Sex Wrestling League Ch. 07

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 14 milliseconds