• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Big Trouble in Hong Kong Ch. 03

Big Trouble in Hong Kong Ch. 03

I kidnapped the Chinese hooker that had drugged, robbed and beaten me and had her tied up on my special sex table below decks on a sailboat I'd bought to take us to the Philippines. I had fucked her face, handcuffed and blindfolded her while I took her to the head. She did her business, I freed her hands long enough for her to clean herself then led her to the galley for some food. She sat quietly, eating whatever food I brought to her mouth. I would feed her, watch her chew, wipe her mouth, let her drink some water, then repeat. Watching that mouth and that throat work above those perfect tits gave me another erection. So when she finished eating, I said "Jia, watching you eat has made my dick hard so I'm going to fuck your mouth again."

She stiffened and looked alarmed but I guess her situation-cuffed, blindfolded and naked, totally under my control-made her better judgment kick in and she looked resigned to her fate. I stood, dropped my pants and guided her head toward my hard cock. At first she kept her mouth closed until I slapped her several times with my tool. Reluctantly, she opened her mouth and allowed me to put the first couple of inches in. I took my time, allowing her to adjust to the girth, then pushed in until I hit the back of her throat. She gagged briefly and I withdrew an inch, letting her breathe. I then slowly pushed back in, repeating the process until she could take it without gagging.

I fell into a rhythm, fucking only to the back of her throat until I felt her relax a little. Then on the next stroke, I grabbed the back of her head and forced my cock balls deep in her throat, holding it there. She struggled to pull back but I held her there with her nose buried in my pubic hair before letting her go. She pulled her head back, gasping for air. I waited a few seconds before again plunging my dick down her throat and holding her head there. I repeated this process several times and then told her "Lean forward. It will align your mouth and throat."

She did, and I started a steady fucking of that beautiful face. On each stroke I would watch my rock hard cock disappear into that flawless mouth. She learned to adjust to my pace and breathe between strokes as I forced her head down. Watching her sit there-powerless, humiliated, being mouth-raped by a stranger made me want to fuck her face even harder. Occasionally I would completely withdraw my cock and let her breathe deeply while I watched the long strings of saliva drip from her mouth to those fantastic tits. She kept her mouth open, not knowing when I would return my dick. I reached to grab her left breast and pull roughly on the nipple. She winced in pain but I quickly distracted her by driving my shaft back down her throat. Picking up my pace, I began fucking her mouth in earnest. She remained passive, neither resisting nor participating, but just finding openings to grab a breath. After a few minutes, I felt my orgasm approaching and said "Jia, I'm gonna come now so take a breath."

Again I forced myself balls deep and held it there as white hot cum shot in long spurts from the end of my cock. In this position, she couldn't breathe but I could see her esophagus working so I knew she was swallowing. I hastily pulled out and shot the rest on her face.

There was not nearly as much as before but I made sure to spread it around her face with the head of my cock.

"Now lick me clean, " I said, returning my softening prick to her mouth. She did so reluctantly, licking and sucking the remaining jism from the head and shaft.

"Good job Jia. You're learning," I said, as I tucked my cock back into my pants.

"I'm sure you're tired after your eventful day so I'm going to take you back to your table and let you sleep."

Again she looked alarmed and said "No..." but I cut her off by grabbing her neck just below her chin. I squeezed hard and leaned down next to her ear, saying in my best menacing voice "Listen up, cunt. Don't think because I'm nice to you here that I've forgotten for a minute what you did to me in Hong Kong. You'll do exactly what you're told or I'll throw your whore ass overboard. Got it?"

I forced her head backward for emphasis and she quickly nodded yes. Releasing her throat I said "Now get up."

She stood immediately, panting for air, and let me lead her back to the table, where I strapped her in. I told her to open her mouth and dropped a sleeping pill in, then gave her another sip of water. Only then did I take off the blindfold and notice the streaks of tears that had fallen from her eyes. I tried not to let them affect me.

"Get some sleep now. Busy day tomorrow," I said as I turned out the light and closed the door. My last image was of her lying helplessly on her back, staring sadly at the ceiling.

The next morning, I performed all my boat duties-found out where we were, if we were on course and how the fuel was holding out, put us back on autopilot-then came down to see Jia. I opened the door very carefully, just in case she had managed to free herself in the night and was waiting to bash my head in. But the outside light revealed that she was still strapped down and sleeping. I quietly walked around her, admiring the perfection of that face and body. Asleep, her relaxed face was innocent, almost angelic. Her flawless nose and full red lips made me wonder why she would ever bother with makeup. Her graceful neck gave way to peerless C-cup breasts topped with quarter sized nipples that rose and fell gently with her breath. My eyes roamed down her body, over her flat stomach, past the beautiful flare of her hips to her long and shapely legs.

And that pussy. Above was a well-trimmed landing strip pointing down to a shaven mound that protected her labia, which flowered out, almost inviting me in.

"God, no wonder she's so good at what she does," I thought to myself.

Apparently my dick thought so too, because it was getting harder by the minute.

Silently I crept around to her feet and released the table mechanism that allowed her legs to spread. I slowly spread them apart, pulled a stool over so I could sit and admire that breathtaking pussy. I inched closer until my nose was so close I could smell it—rich, piquant, complex like a good French Bordeaux. I began to lightly blow on the labia, taking care to not make noise.

At first there was no reaction, only her measured breathing as her breasts gently rolled with her breath. But then I noticed the labia begin to darken, to blush, as blood flowed to them. My tongue snaked out to lightly trace the outer contours of the labia. The blush darkened, but she did not stir. I very gently licked her between the lips, allowing my tongue to penetrate just a little. After a few strokes like that, I saw her clitoral hood begin to rise from atop the labia and the clit itself barely peeking out from underneath.

Still Jia slept, seemingly unaware of the events happening between her legs. I penetrated her lips a little further and dragged my tongue up to gently flick the beautiful little pearl that was her clitoris. On the third or fourth such lick, she began to stir slightly, her breath quickening only a little and her head turning slightly up.

I deepened my tongue stroke slightly and stopped to lick her clitoris several times, the engorged head emerging to meet me. She stirred a little more, turning her head up and emitting a tiny little moan. I increased the intensity of my licks on her clit as her breathing quickened. When I sucked her clit into my mouth and flicked it rapidly several times she drew a gasp and slightly arched her back. I backed off, again carefully lapping at her clit. I looked down at he vaginal entrance below and saw a few drops of moisture forming there. The air around my nose filled with the unmistakable, sweet smell of a pussy becoming aroused. I turned my attention back to her clit, taking it between my upper teeth and bottom lip and sucking it hard. She moaned aloud and began moving her head from left to right. Her ass was humping slightly up as I increased my suction and licking.

I took a couple of full strokes, starting with my tongue in her pussy, tasting her glorious juices—and ended sucking and licking her clit again. This brought louder moans and harder humping of my face. I could see her arms and legs struggling against her restraints, but still her eyes were closed.

I snuck my middle finger into her vagina while still licking her clit gently. Her head stopped moving and she began a long, steady moan as I stroked my finger slowly in and out.

Without warning I drove two fingers into her pussy while curling them to stroke her g-spot. At the same time I roughly sucked her clitoris into my mouth and softly bit it. Her eyes flew open, her back arched and her mouth opened in a scream that started low and climbed ever higher. Then she froze for one perfect moment in time—back arched, head back, mouth soundlessly opened wide, cords of veins standing out on her neck, arms and legs flailing helplessly in their bonds, hands grasping their restraints...

Then Jia came. The first shriek was deafening as her whole body started to shake. She frantically sucked in air and emitted a second, even louder one as she vibrated uncontrollably. The third wave was soundless, and a stream of juice shot from her pussy, coating my face. Her eyes grew to twice their size, unseeingly staring at the ceiling. I backed off my stroking and sucking for a few seconds to allow her to catch her breath, then bit down again and stroked her g-spot even harder. Her body stiffened and she let out a wail as she fought her bonds, coming harder than I've ever seen a woman come.

Finally, she relaxed, exhausted and panting toward the ceiling. After about a minute, she lifted her head to look at me, her face an unreadable mixture of incredulity and what? Outrage?

"I'm going to fuck you now Jia," I said.

Her expression never changed as she watched me drop my pants and line my cock up with her swollen pussy. When I eased in the first inch or so into her incredibly tight, velvet furnace, she threw her head back and began to whine. As I slowly increased the pace, she punctuated each thrust with a little squeak. Then suddenly, I drew back and drove my cock into the hilt while pinching her nipples. Her body again stiffened and she held her breath while I started pounding into her. Again she released a loud shriek as she came for a third time. I watched my cock pistoning in and out of her, white and frothy with her juices that ran down my balls and dripped to the floor.

Her body lay still for a moment as I slammed into her, then her hips began to rise slightly to meet my thrusts. Her movements became more pronounced until she was undulating her hips against my cock as her breathing became little pants. Together, we climbed that ladder again and after a few minutes, I was ready to pump a load into this goddess.

"OH GOD, JIA, I'M CUMMING!" I shouted. She raised her pussy up so I could get maximum penetration and I shot a big load of steaming cum up her, all the while bellowing my orgasm to the sea.

I collapsed atop her, sated and exhausted, and rested a few minutes. When I picked up my head and her eyes met mine, I saw disbelief, wonder and vulnerability as well as the streaks of her tears that had run down her face.

"Let's get you some breakfast," I said, and she nodded meekly.

This girl was getting to me, and I couldn't let that happen. If I made one mistake, it would get us both killed.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Big Trouble in Hong Kong Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 788 milliseconds