• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Midget Man Tames Tall Girls

Midget Man Tames Tall Girls

Right now, Australian-born sportswoman and CNN Woman of the Year Award winner Athena Pauline Kensington is exactly where she was born to be. The six-foot-six, broad-shouldered, chubby-but-still-fit, blonde-haired and green-eyed, Caucasian WNBA-All-Star player lay in bed, completely naked, her strong arms and chubby, thunderous thighs firmly bound by chains. And she was surrounded by naked, sweaty and horny, masculine men of color. And not just ordinary men. Those guys were Midgets. Well-endowed Midgets, to be exact. One of them, aptly nicknamed Larry the Impaling Machine, groaned with effort as he slammed his big dick into her cunt. Standing four-foot-six, broad-shouldered and muscular, with dark brown skin and curly Black hair, Larry Winters the Jamaican dude from the neighborhood of Queens, New York City, had fucked lots of hot chicks of all colors in his forty five years on this planet but he had never fucked a sexy blonde-haired and deliciously big-bottomed Caucasian WNBA superstar.

Larry Winters winked at his buddy Paolo Gutierrez, a short and stocky Mexican-American dude originally from Mexico City, Republic of Mexico. Standing four-foot-flat, Larry was still an imposing figure with his barrel chest, thickly muscled arms and strong legs. And the Latino dude was packing. Just ask our dear Athena Kensington here. Oops, afraid she can't answer any questions you might have because her mouth is otherwise occupied at this moment. You see, Athena is sucking on Paolo's eight-inch, uncircumcised Latino monster cock. The Mexican Midget and former wrestler thrust his cock down Athena's throat. And she took everything he had to give her, and then some. Yes! All his life he dreamed of fucking a sexy tall blonde bitch like her and now his wildest fantasy was coming true at last.

Larry did the high-five sign to his friend Etienne Mathieu, a burly Haitian-American Midget who stood all of four-foot-two, but like the others, was muscular and tough-looking. Etienne lay underneath Athena, amazingly supporting her six-foot-six, 230-pound body with his surprisingly strong hands as he thrust his nine-inch, uncircumcised Caribbean cock into her asshole. Athena was getting fucked every which way. She had Latin dick in her mouth, Jamaican dick in her cunt and Haitian-American cock in her asshole. What more could a woman want? More! After greedily sucking on Paolo's thick Latin cock until he came, blowing his load all over her face, Athena P. Kensington drank his cum, licking his cock and polishing his balls with her tongue. Paolo smacked her face with his big dick a couple of times, just like he'd seen guys do to women in porno movies. Athena laughed and he laughed as well, then it was onto round two.

This time, Paolo had a go with Athena's pussy while Larry tried her succulent mouth. The tall blonde-haired White chick's emerald eyes widened at the sight of a juicy Black cock approaching her face. Larry waved his big Black dick in front of her face, teasing her. When he finally pressed his manhood against her lips, Athena hungrily took him into her mouth and began sucking his cock like her life depended on it. Larry laughed and ran his hands through Athena's long blonde hair as she sucked his dick with gusto. He asked his friend Paolo how he was doing and the Latin Midget thanked him for stretching Athena's cunt, for Larry was the one fucking her earlier. Larry laughed and continued thrusting his dick down Athena's throat, loving how enthusiastically she practically devoured his manhood. A lot of chicks out there weren't very good at the ancient art of cock sucking. By far, the world's leading champions at cock sucking were White women. As many bisexual men, Larry included, would say, White women outperform even gay men when it comes to sucking dick. Amen to that. They're the world champs, and Larry couldn't agree more.

Larry Winters asked his buddy Etienne Mathieu, the Haitian-American stud from the City of Miami, State of Florida, how he was doing under the lovely European Australian goddess Athena Kensington. The brother from the island of Haiti replied that he was doing just fine, with Athena's weight practically smothering him as he thrust his hips vigorously, slamming his thick Caribbean cock deep inside the tall and big-bottomed White woman's tight asshole. Hot damn. Etienne Mathieu, the Haitian Midget sensation from the South didn't care if he got smothered as long as he got to fuck a hot piece of juicy White ass. He continued pounding Athena's asshole with deep, powerful thrusts of his thick ebony cock. How he loved the feel of her asshole around his member. Hot damn. It was the most awesome feeling in the world. When Athena inadvertently let one slip, as in she passed out gas/farted while getting fucked in her tight White ass by his dick Black dick, he laughed. That stuff was just mad funny.

Athena Pauline Kensington's big sexy body shuddered under the force of powerful cocks thrusting into just about every hole she got. With Etienne filling her asshole with his thick Haitian cock, Larry ravaging her mouth with his noble Jamaican driller and Paolo slamming his big Latin cock deep into her pussy, she felt filled to the brim. And you know what? The twenty-four-year-old Australian woman from the Gosford neighborhood of the City of Sydney, Australia, absolutely loved it. This was her ultimate fantasy and thanks to her wonderful fans, it was finally coming true. Her whole adult life Athena Pauline Kensington had been a first-rate sexual adventurer. She had fisted and strap-on fucked three of the sexy Black ladies from the WNBA who went to represent the United States of America at the Olympics in the City of London, England. If you're a heterosexual woman who joins the WNBA, you're going to be at least bisexual by the time you've been in that club for year. For real.

Athena liked girls just fine when she moved from Australia to America to play for the WNBA but she quickly got bored of all the lesbian action that went on in the locker room. Eating pussy was fun, but men fucked you differently from women. After a year spent muff diving, Athena craved dick more than ever. And not just any dick. After watching a sex video online featuring a normal-sized woman getting gang-banged by several midget guys, Athena wanted to try that fantasy. Lucky for her, some of her fans teamed up to make it come true. Etienne, Larry and Paolo fucked her for hours until she begged for mercy. Afterwards, the four of them lay on her king-sized bed, spent. Athena looked at the ceiling with a big smile on her beautiful face. She got tied up, dominated and fucked in every hole she had. She was one happy Australian!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Midget Man Tames Tall Girls

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 27 milliseconds