• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Sci-Fi & Fantasy
  • /
  • Wolf vs Vampire vs Zombie

Wolf vs Vampire vs Zombie

My name is Terrence Jean Gauthier, though my friends call me T.J. for short. I was born in the town of Cap-Haitien in the island of Haiti in 1986. Three years later, my family moved to the City of Miami, State of Florida, where I've lived ever since. I graduated from Miami Dade College and Florida State University, where I earned my Criminal Justice degree. In 2011 I fulfilled a lifelong dream by becoming a Patrol Officer with the Miami Metro Police Department. Being a cop is all I ever wanted to do, man. My dad works for the City of Miami Department of Corrections, so I guess you could say that law enforcement runs in the family. There are lots of Haitian guys in the police force in places like New York City, Washington D.C. and Atlanta but we're starting to make headway in the town of Miami as they hire more immigrant guys. That's cool, right?

As 2012 ended, my life was pretty good, man. My parents, Eugene and Marie Gauthier went to the City of Montreal, Quebec, for a second honeymoon. I was engaged to a tall, beautiful sister named Sholonda Adams. She's from the City of Atlanta, Georgia, and has a business degree from Spelman College. She was in the MBA program at FAMU, also known as Florida Agricultural and Mechanical University. The famous African-American school. Yeah, everything was going alright for one. I had my lady, my job, and a great new place to stay. A three-bedroom condo in South Beach, one of the nicest parts of Miami. My lady and I were definitely moving on up. I finally felt like I had the world on a string. I supposed that feeling wasn't going to last.

The world always kicks you in the ass when you think everything is fine. It's an adage as old as the universe itself. Then, on December 31, 2012, all hell broke loose as terrorists unleashed a deadly virus in multiple cities around the world. The Cities targeted were Riyadh in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, the Home Islands in Japan, Miami and New York in the USA, Toronto and Montreal in Canada, Vienna in Austria, Berlin and Heidelberg in Germany, Johannesburg in South Africa, Havana in Cuba, Gosford in Australia, Manaus in Brazil, Baalbek in Lebanon, Cairo in Egypt, and finally Paris in France. The virus was unleashed in major cities on all continents. From North America to Europe, Australia, Africa and Asia, every place was hit. The Arab world wasn't spared either. The virus was also unleashed in places like Iran, Turkey, Syria and Jordan, although initial reports only mentioned its presence in the Republic of Lebanon.

At first the virus put hundreds of thousands of men and women around the globe in a coma. Exactly three days after the infection hit them, they rose. When they rose, they were...changed. They seemed incapable of speech. They seemed impervious to pain. Oh, and their hearts no longer beat. The most alarming thing about them? They craved human flesh. Any human being they bit fell into a coma hours later. Three days after falling into a coma, the person rises again and attacks others. CNN, Fox News and every major news outlet you could think of at first dismissed the theories about a Zombie plague. By the time people took the Zombie attack reports seriously, it was too late. Millions of Zombies roamed the world, infecting new people hourly. Within days, civilization fell....

The Zombies are everywhere, man. In a world where the undead are everywhere, and humanity's numbers dwindle by the hour, I am forced to deal with something I have long repressed. You see, when my parents came to Florida from northern Haiti in the 1980s, they claimed to be refugee claimants fleeing political persecution. In those days the American government and the immigration authorities were lenient, so they accepted us. However, my parents weren't completely honest about why they were fleeing the island of Haiti. You see, we were different from other people. A unique genetic twist made us very different from everyday humanity. You see, whenever I get really worked up, scared, or whatever, whenever I lose control....something happens. Something bad. My whole life I've struggled to control that side of me.

When I absolutely lose control, I cease to be human. My eyes turn bright red. My teeth elongate and sharpen, becoming wicked fangs that a lion would envy. Oh, and my fingernails, which I keep very trim due to my metrosexual nature, they become seven-inch claws that wouldn't look out of place on a grizzly bear. Fur sprouts all over my body, covering every inch of me. Popular culture and ancient mythologies from all over the world has many names for people born with my genetic condition. To the Native peoples of the Americas, we are Skin Walkers. To European folklore, we are Werewolves. To the people of Haiti, we are Loup Garou. We call ourselves The Brotherhood. It's a much nicer name, isn't it? Brotherhood invokes a lot less fear and menace than terms like skin walkers or Werewolves. We don't like those names. My parents and I are in The Brotherhood. Whenever we want, we can become seven-foot-tall, wolf-like humanoid creatures of awesome strength and ferocity. It is our gift and our curse. What can we say? We were born this way!

For thousands of years, Wolf-Men and Wolf-Women have hidden among everyday humanity. Why did we hide? Oh, come on. Humans are the most bigoted species out there. They were still slaughtering each other over questions of skin color, sexual orientation and religion in 2012. Now, it seems that humanity is going extinct. Through no fault of our own, actually. Now we have a chance of inheriting the world. We'll just have to get through the Zombies. When the infection hit, I got separated from my fiancée Sholonda Adams. I often fear for her safety. My parents never approved of us being together because she was one hundred percent human. She's not one of us. She was the first, last and only human being I ever told about my "condition". And you know what? She accepted me. I guess we were meant to be.

I'm now searching for my fiancée Sholonda. She's the gun-toting daughter of a redneck from Georgia who married a Nigerian woman. Last time we spoke, she was holed up somewhere in the Everglades with a group of well-armed men and women who were making a stand against the Zombies. I went to the Everglades, and searched it from top to bottom like only a Wolf-Man can. Even with my heightened senses and dedication, I couldn't find her. I know she's still alive. I just know it. Don't ask me how I know. I just do. I've saved some people while in the glades. Matt Ryan, a stocky red-haired gay man from Los Angeles. He lost his partner during the Zombie outbreak. Now he and his tall twenty-something daughter Stacey Yamamoto Ryan, who is of Japanese descent, are all alone in the world. I saved them from a horde of Zombies that were trying to kill them. In order to save them, I had to let the wolf out. Matt is freaked out, but his daughter is more accepting. I told them both that I am what I am and if they don't like it, they could go to hell. In spite of their misgivings, they're starting to come around. Got to hand it to the humans. They're okay at the survival game. In a world overrun by flesh-eating Zombies, it pays to have a Werewolf on your side.

The three of us have returned to the City of Miami, found it overrun by Zombies being fought by rag-tag bands of armed men and women. Some of them have joined us. Our little group is growing. The first newcomers were Nicole O'Leary, a portly White woman in her sixties and her grandson Jacob, a 19-year-old wannabe gangster whom I once busted for possession of a controlled substance. White guys these days got to stop trying to be Black, for real. We were later joined by Winston, a tattooed White guy from the City of London, England, who was visiting his Jamaican girlfriend Wilma's parents in Pensacola when the Zombie plague hit. Wilma and Winston are still together. Good for them. The final member of our group is Kenny Chang, a dude I don't trust as far as I can throw him. Oh, I don't trust the four people I previously mentioned, but I KNOW Kenny can't be trusted. You see, he's a Leech.

What is a Leech? That's what us Wolf-Men call the Vampires. Yes, Vampires are real. Unfortunately. We've had some conflicts with them over the years. Here's what you need to know about Vampires. Most of the shit you read about them in the books isn't true. They can walk in daylight, although they function in it the way albinos do. They're not crazy about bright sunlight because of their super sensitive skin but they can get by under the glare of the sun if they have to. Crucifixes and holy water don't do shit to them, and neither does garlic. Vampires are allergic to silver, though. And they lose their minds, ending up catatonic, if they go for two weeks without blood. I've dealt with Kenny before. The short, round little Asian dude isn't as harmless as he pretends to be. You see, before the Zombie plague hit, there were a rash of killings all over the State of Florida. Young women, always between eighteen and thirty, found with their throats slashed. Their bodies drained of blood. The handiwork of a Vampire.

What the media wouldn't tell you is that the serial killer was a Vampire, and that he or she was out there trying to raise an army. You see, two things you got to remember about Vampires is that if they bite a human being, he or she will become one of them. Seventy two hours after being bitten. Also, the only way to kill them is by completely destroying the body with fire. A stake to the heart won't kill a Vampire. It only slows them down. They heal so fast it's eerie. Kenny Chang is a Vampire with the aspirations of a Master. I had to face a lot of his creations, young women he transformed into Vampires. I took down three of them, but the others got past me. Vampires are a force to reckon with, folks. They are ten times stronger than the average human being. They can run fast, faster than that Jamaican guy at the Olympics. Hell, they can run as fast as a race horse if they push themselves. The fuckers have been trying to mass-convert a ton of humans and take over the world for ages. What kept them in check? Wolf-Men like me.

As strong and fast as the Vampires are, they cannot hold a torch to us Wolf-Men. When I really push myself, I can lift an SUV right above my head and toss it almost a hundred feet into the air. In my wolfish form I am almost invincible. Unfortunately, just like the Vampires, I am allergic to silver. Still, silver only hurts me when I wolf out. In human form, it doesn't even bother me. Vampires are bothered even by the proximity of silver. It's almost like radiation for them. I carry silver bullets with me. They work great on both Zombies and Vampires. The humans in our little group don't know Kenny Chang isn't human. In private conversation with me, he claims to be different from other Vampires. He wants to live in peace. For now, he's part of our little group. The first time he does anything funny, I'm putting a silver bullet in that Leech's brain.

So, here we are now. All of us inside a truck, trying to get out of the continental United States. I told my new 'friends' that the Caribbean is our safest bet for a permanent refuge. The islands of Haiti, Jamaica and Trinidad are sufficiently isolated from the mainstream world that they didn't suffer the repercussions of the Zombie apocalypse as badly as other places did. It's easier to fend off Zombies when you're in an island. You can build walls and keep outsiders out while getting rid of whatever you don't want on the inside. If any place on earth survived this Zombie mess, it's got to be my often-battered but never broken birthplace, the island of Haiti. My human friends and I are looking for a way to get there. A boat or a plane would do fine. I know it's where my parents would head at the first sign of trouble, as would my fiancée Sholonda. Haiti has always been a haven for all kinds of supernatural creatures, it's Vampires and Werewolves galore. My parents left because of inter-clan wars between various Wolf-Men. We're past that shit now. We must band together for survival against the Zombies. Wish us luck.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Sci-Fi & Fantasy
  • /
  • Wolf vs Vampire vs Zombie

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 164 milliseconds