• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Chat With My Husband Ch. 02

Chat With My Husband Ch. 02

Note: If you're looking for dirty hardcore sex, this is NOT the page for you. Some scenes in this story were actually based on personal life experience. I hope you enjoy!

Hi my name is Katherine, a 39 year old housewife and mom from Florida. I'm 5'11 tall, 34b, with slender built, and dirty blonde hair. My long smooth legs are my best feature, and I enjoy showing them off to anybody who appreciates.

----------------------------------

STEVE: Hello Honey!

KATHY: Hi Honey! I've been waiting for you to sign in. I miss you.

STEVE: Aww. I'm sorry I had to do some overtime.

KATHY: It's okay I'm glad you're back at your hotel now.

STEVE: So how's my loving wife and kids? Are they still up?

KATHY: We are fine Honey. Thank you. Mark is in his room probably asleep by now, while Kelly is right there on the couch watching T.V.

STEVE: Good. Say hi to Kelly for me.

KATHY: I just did. She says hi too and she says she misses you.

STEVE: I miss you all. I can't wait until I can finally get home.

KATHY: Me too Honey.

STEVE: How about Mr. Anderson. How is he?

KATHY: Oh you're so naughty Steve. I can't believe you asked that. It's never been the same since yesterday. I'm too embarassed stay long even in our own back yard now.

STEVE: Don't worry Kathy. I'm sure he won't tell anyone about it.

KATHY: I certainly hope so!

STEVE: So how long have you been online tonight? I'm sorry again for making you wait.

KATHY: It's okay Steve. I've been online for a couple of hours before Kelly came downstairs.

STEVE: Really? Doing what?

KATHY: Well...

STEVE: Well let me guess. You've been chatting on that chat site again?

KATHY: Hehehehe. You guessed right!

STEVE: I knew it! How many perverts have you chatted with tonight?

KATHY: Just a few.

STEVE: What did you talk about?

KATHY: You know...

STEVE: Are they the same guys you chat with regularly?

KATHY: No. It was my first time chatting with them tonight.

STEVE: Was there anyone who got special treatment from my lovely wife?

KATHY: Well, there was this 19 year old boy, and a 62 year old man.

STEVE: Tell me about the boy first Honey.

KATHY: He seemed nice. He liked my body description. Specially the long legs part.

STEVE: I bet he did. Did you have fun chatting with him?

KATHY: Yes Honey. He was very sweet. And...

STEVE: And what?

KATHY: He asked me to wear something sexy for him, so he could imagine me while we chatted.

STEVE: Did you follow his request?

KATHY: Yes. I wore my black silk nightgown. The long one that splits up high up my thighs. My black thong, and my black high heels.

STEVE: Oh that's my favorite. Do you still have them on now?

KATHY: Yes honey. Except...

STEVE: Except what?

KATHY: He made me take off my panties.

STEVE: Oooh naughty boy huh.

KATHY: Yes Honey. He was so horny. He called me Mommy while he stroked his cock.

STEVE: You liked that? What else did he make you do?

KATHY: He made me feel my body through the thin material of my nightgown. He kept remiding me to make sure my sexy legs were fully exposed from the slit.

STEVE: Mmm. I can just imagine. Tell me more Honey.

KATHY: He asked me to spread my legs and fingerfuck myself.

STEVE: Did my sexy wife comply?

KATHY: Yes I did everything he asked. I told him every step as I was doing it, while he was stroking.

STEVE: So was he able to make my sexy wife cum?

KATHY: I did Honey.

STEVE: What about him? Did you make him cum?

KATHY: Yes. He liked the part when I said "Mommy is so horny for you. Mommy wants you to cum. Please cum for Mommy." He imagined me fingering myself for him as I said that. That made him cum.

STEVE: God Kathy you're making me hard. Tell me more! What about the older man you chatted with?

KATHY: Oh that old man. He called me his slut. He's into incest. He kept asking about my daughter.

STEVE: Dirty old man huh. What did he ask about Kelly?

KATHY: He asked about Kelly's body description after he asked about mine. He said he liked the idea of a leggy mom and daughter having sex with him.

STEVE: I'm sure he wants that. It's every man's fantasy.

KATHY: Oh really? Even yours?

STEVE: Of course Honey. But tell me more.

KATHY: Well, he wanted me to call Kelly over next to me so we could chat together with him.

STEVE: Did you call her down?

KATHY: I was going to, but for some reason, he got disconnected from the chat, or maybe he left. I don't know.

STEVE: But Kelly's there now sitting on the couch watching T.V. right?

KATHY: Yes Honey.

STEVE: What is my sexy daughter wearing?

KATHY: She's wearing her white babydoll nightie.

STEVE: The short one?

KATHY: Yes Honey.

STEVE: Mmm. I always liked it when she wears that. It exposes a lot of her young smooth legs.

KATHY: It actually does Steve.

STEVE: God I'm so hard thinking about my wife and daughter sitting there with their sexy legs on display.

KATHY: She looks very sexy sitting there.

STEVE: Tell her to get a chair and sit next to you.

KATHY: Seriously?

STEVE: Yes Honey. I know how close you and Kelly are. I'm sure she wont mind joining our chat.

KATHY: Okay she's getting a chair.

STEVE: Mmm. I want to finish what that old man you chatted with started.

KATHY: You're so naughty Steve. She's here now. She said hi while reading this page.

STEVE: Hi Babygirl. I can just imagine you and your mom's sexy legs right now as you sit there.

KATHY: Kelly said thanks and she thinks my long legs are sexy too.

STEVE: Mmm. I agree. You both are my leggy sluts. Just like the old man earlier said.

KATHY: She asked if you're masturbating now. I told her the truth.

STEVE: That's because she makes daddy's cock so hard, just like her mom does.

KATHY: Okay Honey. We are your sluts. Is that what you want to hear?

STEVE: God yes! Feel Kelly's thighs for me.

KATHY: She lifted up the hem of her nightie for me. Exposed the full length of her long young legs to me. I'm touching her thighs now.

STEVE: Mmm. How does my daughter's thighs feel Honey?

KATHY: Smooth as silk!

STEVE: I love this. My cock is so hard for you my sluts. Tell to take her panties off too and get her to sit on the desk right next to the monitor.

KATHY: Kelly's stepping out of her panties. Got herself up on this desk now, sitting with her nightie up her waist. She's leaning back on her elbows with her legs wide open. She said I love you Dad.

STEVE: Oh God. You dirty sluts turn me on. Lick her inner thigh from her knee all the way to her young pussy.

KATHY: Honey every inch of her tastes so good. I'm licking her young bald pussy now. I love this too.

STEVE: Mmm. Does my daughter like what her mom's doing to her now?

KATHY: Her neck is bent back. Our daughter is moaning.

STEVE: Now you lean back on your chair and relax for a bit. Spread your legs wide and start playing with your pussy with your fingers. I'm sure you've been wet.

KATHY: Yes Honey. I'm fingering my wet pussy for now.

STEVE: What's my other slut doing?

KATHY: She's still on the table but rubbing her clit with her fingers now.

STEVE: Push your fingers into her young pussy, when you're not typing.

KATHY: Ooooooh Steve. We're both moaning here. I wished you could see or hear us.

STEVE: I'm stroking my hard cock faster and harder now. I'm going to explode! Don't stop sluts!

KATHY: I have 3 fingers deep inside my wet pussy. I'm so close to cumming too. Kelly is fingering her young pussy while rubbing her clit with her other hand. I think she's cumming too.

STEVE: Mmmmmmmmmmmmm. I'm cumming! Say out loud what you both are while you cum too!

KATHY: Kelly just came. She moaned. "I'm Daddy's little slut!"

STEVE: Ohhhhhh! Yesssssssss!

KATHY: Mmmm Honey I'm cumming. I'm a dirty slut wife and mom!

STEVE: Good girls. Now lick and suck each other's fingers dry.

KATHY: Yes Honey. We're doing that now while she sat on my lap. We like the taste of each other's juices.

STEVE: I wished I was there right now. Oh my God. I didn't know my young daughter can be so slutty too. Tell her I love her. I can't wait to get back home there with you.

KATHY: Kelly said she loves you too. She asked if it's okay with you, she wants to sleep with me in our room tonight.

STEVE: Sure. Why not. As long as you tell me about it tomorrow. Hehe.

KATHY: Of course Honey. Good night now. I love you! Xxx.

STEVE: In a hurry to go upstairs huh. Good night my sluts! I love you!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Chat With My Husband Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 96 milliseconds