• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Balls On The Line In City Trading Ch. 02

Balls On The Line In City Trading Ch. 02

123

So with much apprehension, I turned the handle on the blue door. Stepping through, I struggled to adjust my eyes to the brilliantly white light streaming out of the other side. I raised my hand to try and filter the glare, and heard the door click shut behind me, and then double-click again.

Instinctively, I tried for the handle on my side, but there was none. I suspected the double click was a lock clicking in place anyway.

As my eyes began to adjust to the brightness of the light, a long, narrow corridor, tiled on all fours sides, opened out before me. from a few steps inside the door, it seemed to go on forever, with nothing but polished white greeting my view on all sides - I tried in vain to determine from where the light itself was coming, but could not see any obvious sources.

Having stood still for a few moments, and feeling more than disoriented, an authoritative female voice suddenly jolted me out of confusion.

"Proceed forward along the corridor!"

I began walking, suddenly extremely conscious of the noisy clicking off my shoes upon the smooth, polished surface of the tiled floor.

After what seemed like about twenty metres, another blue door slowly came into my view a similar distance further forward.

Reaching the door, I apprehensively opened it. On the other side was the complete opposite. Such a darkness that cannot be described.

"Continue forward!" The voice barked.

I stepped through the door, and heard it click closed behind me, and then again the double-click followed.

The darkness and silence then swallowed me. I lost track of how long I stood still - I dared not speak to ask if anyone was near to me. It was so dark I wasn't sure if I was in another corridor, and expansive space or a small closet with another wall directly in my face.

I stood without moving - a creeping fear making my skin crawl. After what might have been ten minutes or two hours the dominant female voice returned, this time with a deep metallic bass distortion.

"You have indicated to Mistress Raisha that you understand the situation you are volunteering for, and that you wish to proceed. Is this correct?"

"Yes", was all I dared reply. I didn't feel my present situation entitled me to questions.

"Before we continue, I will issue you with a final warning. The programme you are about to enter is permanently life-altering. In fact your former life will end literally and figuratively. All you possessions, assets and property will belong to the company, and any friends and loved ones will discover you were unfortunately killed in an accident whilst on a weekend abroad. You will never hear from or communicate to them again. Your body will become the property of the corporation and it will be used in anyway in which we see fit.

You may know in advance that your nominator has already put you forward for the secretary pool, and your candidature it likely to be approved based upon our genetic and psychological profile of you. To this end you should understand your duties will be heavily oriented towards subservience in many areas - most commonly amongst the following - providing office and private assistance, maid duties, and sexual service to both genders. It is intended that to best fulfil the requirements of your role, a yet to be decided degree of feminisation of your body, voice, and behaviour will take place. You should be aware that our sexual realignment programme is the most advanced in the world, and many of the most successful transgender reassignments, and full feminisations have come out of our world-leading programme.

We have predicted from our profiling this will appeal to your inner-most desires and genetic profile. But as this is a serious decision, you may have a few moments to now reconsider, despite your earlier agreement. If you wish to think about this for a minute, there is a small leather bench to the right of you where you may sit and ponder. I will warn you though, if you do change your mind at this late stage despite the earlier warning, you will be released without obligation, although the earlier warnings about future career still apply, and in order to protect our world leading programme, you will be compulsorily memory formatted, which may cause significant memory loss of an unknown amount, but will definitely remove all memories of the last two years since before you joined the corporation.

When you decide upon your final choice, simple speak the words "Proceed" to continue", or "Withdraw" to miss the opportunity to fulfil your inner-most dreams."

I had been mesmerised by the smooth flowing cadence from the beginning, and already knew the answer. She was right, they did know my inner-most fantasies and dreams, and here they were being offered to me. But to give up all that I had previously knew?

It was small sacrifice for the sexual and personal happiness I knew I would receive. I wanted nothing more that to become the object of sexual gratification for others they offered me.

"Proceed!" I quietly said without hesitation.

A psychedelic fluorescent green, yellow, red and blue strobe began pulsing and flashing, and I quickly feel into a trance. A sensation of complete calmness washed over me, and all of a sudden I felt happy, compliant, and constantly, incredibly turned on... I soon found myself feeling as though I was floating, and had an overwhelming urge to find someone to be subservient to. It was like all I wanted was to please others. Slowing I came slightly more aware of my surroundings, and found I was in another fully white tiled area - although now instead of the sharpness of before, I felt all fluffy and fuzzy, and the room seemed softer and somehow more feminine.. a bubbly voice in my head instructed me to undress fully. I removed my male clothing without hesitation, and found myself naked in the centre of the small square room.

" Place all your belongings on the metal trolley to your right." I did so without feeling any need to question anything.

"You will notice a metallic clipboard with blank paper upon it. You will now write down all your former passwords, pin numbers, secrets and any other relevant details to complete the handover of the company's property." I did so without hesitation.

"Walk through door A," the voice instructed. I hadn't previously noticed any doors in this room, but a panel of the tiles opened, and I walked through into a second white-tiled room.

On the other side of the room was a magnificently attractive, tall muscular black woman, clad in a figure hugging clinical sleeveless green latex dress, that barely contained her 36DD breasts, bulging out of the cleavage opening. Despite her huge tits, her arms and legs bulged with strong muscles. Her legs were covered in thigh-high white latex boots that clipped onto suspender belts hidden under her dress. Her arms were similarly covered with elbow-length white latex gloves. The front of the dress featured a white latex panel with a large red cross upon it. Her head was covered in an open faced medical green latex hood, from which her hair poked out of the back in a high ponytail.

She was one of the most sexually attractive, powerful women I had ever seen, and tiny cock attempted to rise in appreciation.

She let out a deep and powerful laugh in response. In a thick Jamaican-Londoner accent, she stated: "Oh. My. God! Is that the best you can produce for an Amazon goddess like me? That is truly one of the most pathetic little dicklets I have EVER seen!

She stopped laughing and suddenly snapped: "Do not insult me by getting hard-ons in my presence again! If & when I want to get fucked by a man, I have an endless supply of 10 inch studs begging to service my chiselled body, so put any thoughts of your dicklet ever getting near me out of your mind!"

She quickly produced a leather riding crop from behind her back and thwacked me hard on my small ballsack! It had the desired effect - I lost any excuse for a hard-on instantly, and doubled over in pain.

"Quit whinging! I have seen men with real balls take harder whacks than that and not cry so much! With your fem-balls, you should thank me for crotch-croppings - most of the girl secretaries do..."

"Right. With the pleasantries out of the way, let me introduce myself. I am Nurse Cadesha, and I am your mentor. I will guide you through your training and transition, and teach you to become the best secretary in your class. You may think you want to be friends with those other girls in your intake, but trust me, you will need to be the best at everything, to get the most out of your service.

You have a huge advantage as a former male, sissy-slut. There are plenty of stud men who like the extra pounding sissies like you can take over a genetic woman.

After we are done here I will take you through your induction, following that you will undergo several training sessions - alpha male expectations, secretarial skills, office entertainment, personal assistant training and errand running, hostess and entertaining skills, cookery & cocktail making, beauty therapy, fem-dressing, sexual seduction training, perfect oral service, skills, sissy-slut skills, fem sexual skills, anal play, fetish play and stripping, pole and table dancing.

First we need to start the induction - if you step into the small shower cubicle behind me, we can begin. Another opening in the white tiles slide open. Inside was a dark black tiled area. I stepped inside. Nurse Cadeesha put a clear latex masked over my head. It was completely faceless, and although light passed through, it's translucent texture made it impossible to make out more than shapes and colours, and I could only breath through a small hose connected to the face.

I heard a door close, but couldn't see anything. I felt a soft, viscous and gelatinous substance begin to ooze over my head, and then flow down my shoulders, back and chest. Then over my arms, crotch and legs. Soon I felt like I was completely covered. Before long it felt like it was setting, trapping me inside a hard encasement. I stood completely still, unable to even wriggle, for several long minutes. Over most of my body the form felt warm and tingly, but for my nipples and genitals, it felts a cool, almost minty chill...

This cocooning was soon followed by a warm shower of greasy liquid, which seemed to wash off the cocoon. Cadeesha then returned to remove the hood. Blinking to adjust to the light, I looked down to discover every single hair on my body, other than my head-hair had been removed. Even my crotch was smooth and hairless - highlighting the below average size of my genitals, which seemed even more shrivelled than usual. My nipples by contrast were suddenly puffy and enlarged. Cadeesha looked down at my crotch and tried to stifle a giggle, but in the end laughed out loud.

"You definitely made the right decision!" She taunted. "Right, as we are going to be spending a lot of time together over the next few weeks, we may as well get to know each other a bit better. Are you any good at and eating pussy?" She asked.

"Well I..." I started, but was quickly cut-off.

"No, I didn't think so. Right - kneel. You are about to learn!"

I dropped down on my knees. She stepped towards me, easily towering over my kneeling frame with her long black legs and latex boots. She positioned her latex dress above my head, and looking up her dress, I saw two obscenely large, puffy black labia lips protruding out of a skin-tight pair of crotchless black latex panties. Her bulging lips already glistened with viscous and strong-smelling girl-cum.

"Lick!" She barked.

I ran my tongue from her anus forwards towards her clit, collecting the clinging bubbles of her cum that dangled from her lips as I went.

"Ah, yes!" She cooed. "You do have a half-decent technique! No doubt with that ridiculous pecker you have had to resort to oral pleasure to make up for your dicklet shortcomings... Keep licking sissyboy! Maybe you are going to need less instruction than I thought..."

I swirled my tongue on her clit, returning to her lips and then gently parting them. My tongue press up inside, opening her up and receiving more pre-cum from her slick pussy. I ran my tongue up and down the length of her bulging lips, and flicked across her clit, swirling around it and working it back and forth on my tongue. I then ran the flat of tongue along the entire length of her lips and continued to alternate between techniques. She was soon cooing and moaning, and began to buck her hips against my mouth.

"Ah, yes that's it pussy-boy!" She said, as she wrapped a powerful hand around the back of my head, pressing my face harder against her mound, and making it harder to breath.

"Get that tongue up inside and really taste me, you little sissy!"

I responded by plunging my longer than average tongue up inside her, which elicited a deep moan from her. "Ah god, yes! Well your tongue makes up for your ridiculous pecker! Looks like you were made for a life of oral servitude you little bitch! That's it. Get it deep up inside my black pussy!"

I continued to service her pussy for what seemed like about fifteen or twenty minutes, and soon started to worry my jaw would cramp, but sure enough, she increased her tempo of rocking her hips against my face, and shouted: "Right, open your mouth wide cum slut!"

I did as commanded as was greeted with a gushing torrent of fem-cum as she bucked her hips forward one last time, and letting out an almighty groan, she squirted several sprays of liquid both straight down my throat, and all over my face and chest. Trying to please her, I attempted to drink down as much of her delightful tasting gush as I could swallow. However, I had never experienced such powerful and full flowing quantities of female ejaculation before, and it was impossible to keep it all in my mouth. She soon subsided, and luxuriated in slowly working her pussy against my mouth, which by now I had reduced to much lighter contact with my lips and tongue, as I knew a woman was much more sensitive after cumming. I maintained my tongue fully extended for her to rub against as she pleased, all the while keeping eye contact with a longing thankful upward gaze which made her smile.

"MMM... she slowly groaned. Well it looks like you don't need as much instruction as I thought you would. That is definitely not bad for an inductee, and might even earn you merit points on your first oral exam. I think I have got lucky with my new inductee - I can't wait to fully explore what other surprise talents you might have."

"Which brings me now to lesson two." She continued. "I am pleased to tell you that after I have a good hard cum, such as you just provided for me, I also get an overwhelming urge to piss. And I drank a two litre bottle of water just before I came to see you, just to make sure I could properly test out your human urinal skills. Have you drunk piss before?"

"No, I..."

"Well it is definitely a skill you will need to learn, as all our secretaries and home service maids are also required to serve as human urinals at all times, and for both genders. does the idea sit well for you?"

"Yes, I suppose it does..." I began.

"Good. Not that your opinion matters as you would be doing it one way or another, but a human urinal who gets turns on and gulps it down with a smile is more pleasurable than one who pulls horrible faces. Anyway, enough talk - slip this over your head."

She passed me a different latex mask. This one was all black with two small circular glass eye wholes and a D-shaped cup protrusion in front of the mouth opening. On the inside of the mouth opening was a small latex circular tube, with hard tongue depressor - presumably to stop you from being able to close your mouth.

She slipped it over my head, carefully working the tube into my throat, and zipping up the hood behind my head. She resumed her leg spread standing position above my face, and reaching between her own legs, parted her lips and pushing her urethra forward. Her pink insides seemed to press forward out of her massive cunt lips, and the opening to her piss hole began to widen. Before I had fully computed the scene, her piss hole erupted into a perfectly formed single stream of golden fluid. But rather than try and overwhelm me with a full flow, she utilised her incredible abdominal strength to control the flow, just keeping the D-shaped mouth urinal nearly full as I gulped down the liquid filling my mouth against my control. She savoured my inability to reject her waste water, and seemingly revelled in making me swallow every drop, not wanting my mouth-urinal to overflow. I seemingly gulped, and gulped the warm, salty, but surprisingly tasty fluid for what seemed like several minutes without interruption. Eventually her flow began to subside, and I began to gasp for air, having been unable to breath during the whole ordeal of toilet training introduction.

"You are now officially a piss-slut!" she grinned.

Removing my hood, she asked, "So, what do you think of the taste of Jamaican piss, you little dickless sissy?"

"Thank you Nurse Cadeesha, that was amazing! I can't believe how incredibly tasty your golden flow is..." I was surprised at the words which were coming from my own mouth. Although I had found her urine to be strangely tasty, I felt as though my mouth was being more grateful than I intended!

"Good. as you will be drinking it several times a day during the next few weeks. Apart from anything else, drinking female urine boosts your female hormones and will help the other products work to their best effect. So I am instructing you look keep an eye out for any opportunities to drink female piss, whether offered or not - you will be marked on how well you perform this task, so be vigilant for toilet service opportunities. Remember, the more oestrogen you consume the more attractive a sissy slut you will become, and the more likely you will make you, and more importantly me, this inductions best candidate and trainer, which will result in rewards for both of us."

"Next I am going to take you through to Kelly. She is our Korean beautician, and will get you going on your preliminary preparations for the public induction. This isn't part of your beauty training, just making you publically presentable. Follow me."

Nurse Cadeesha walked towards another section of tiled wall, and with a soft press of her palm, it slide open, revealing a long corridor with pink walls, and black polished floor and ceiling. At the far end, a pink door opened as we approached. Inside the room was almost all polished black, except for a bright pink latex sofa, small metallic sink, and ultra-modernist beauty and hair salon. Standing in the centre of the room was a surprisingly curvy Korean woman, about 5'6", also quite muscular, wearing a figure hugging see-through latex dress and pink latex knee boots. Her see through dress revealed large brown areolas on her 36DD breasts, pressed uncomfortably against the inside of the latex dress. She also wore similar crotchless black latex panties with her smaller neat shaven pussy lips also bulging out the front. She had a short, bobbed hot pink hair cut, and matching lipstick, and also wore elbow length pink nitrile gloves.

"Hi sissy!" She greeted me in a high-pitched and accented voice. "I'm Kelly, and I am the trainee's beautician and hair-dresser. Wow! I LOVE working with sissies... And you are the first this year, so you will get special treatment from me, whenever you want!"

"You had better take a seat, as we only have four hours before induction introduction, and as a new sissy you will obviously need some work. I see Nurse Cadeesha already removed all your icky body hair. Although you have a bit of length, we are going to need to give you temporary extensions until your hair grows a bit. We will also need to give you temporary prosthetic breasts until your natural ones start to grow out a bit. I will also give you false nails and eyelashes until we can grow and style those as well. Plus I will need to shape your eyebrows. Gosh, we have a lot of work to do in the next few hours. Thankfully despite you unfortunately been allowed to go on as a man for much too long, longer than a sissy like you should ever really have to, you have still retained your natural sissy-fem narrow waist, curvy hips and girly shaped arse. I bet you have always had plenty of gay alpha males hitting on that arse?"

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Balls On The Line In City Trading Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 156 milliseconds