• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Twisted Family

Twisted Family

123

Cindy couldn't help but smile as she quickly walked from the hospital towards her car. The E.R. was slow tonight and she had got the last four hours of her shift off and was anxious to get home to see Troy. He had got home from his first year in college yesterday but by the time she got home, he was sleeping after the long drive and had slept late this morning. Pulling out she thought she would stop at the grocery store to pick up some snacks but then decided to go home first and pick up her son and have him come along. She called as she pulled out only to get his voicemail, leaving a quick message she was on her way, hoping he had not gone out with some friends.

Troy was an only child, they had always been close and the past year had been hard on her. She had missed having a man around the house, someone to cook for, and someone to talk to after work. She knew it would be hard on her though, Troy leaving just one year after her divorce from his father was final. Her marriage had actually ended years before but both her and Tim decided to try to work on it for Troy's sake. Both were concerned that it would affect him negatively but as hard as they tried, they knew it would never work, both having grown apart over the years. Divorcing after Troy's junior year in high school, they turned their efforts into making sure he was not negatively affected by it. He had taken it hard at first, but seemed to accept it quicker than either of them thought and had moved on staying close to both of them.

Turning onto her street Cindy frowned as she saw her house dark in the distance. Her frown turned into a smile as she turned into the drive seeing Troy's car parked in front of the garage. "He must be sleeping," she thought. Getting out of her car, she hoped he was only taking one of his power naps, and would soon be awake so she could spend some time with him.

Cindy flipped on the kitchen light as she set her keys on the counter. She heard a voice coming from another room, maybe he was up after all. She took a few steps towards the dining room when she realized it was a female voice, it wasn't talking she was hearing though but moaning, deep loud moaning. Freezing in her steps as the moaning quickly turned into high-pitched screams of ecstasy. Cindy could feel herself flushing, her heart pounding, turning back towards the kitchen she picked up her keys and got back into her car.

"Damn I should have just stayed at work," she said looking into the rear view mirror as she backed out.

Cindy could feel her hands trembling as she stopped at the end of her street. She wasn't sure what had her so shaken, he was going to be twenty in two months after all, and she knew he wasn't a virgin. He had had numerous girlfriends through high school and dated at least two girls in college that she knew of. Still it was one thing to know your son was having sex, it was another to hear a girl screaming in pleasure with him in your own house.

Cindy took a deep breath and tried calling Troy again, hanging up this time when his voice mail came on. Not surprised this time,, she quickly sent him a text saying she had got off early and was going to pick something up to eat, and to text her if he wanted something specific.

She calmed down as she drove towards the shopping center. This was nothing to get upset about, not a big deal. She began wondering who the girl was, Troy had not mentioned anyone he was seeing, and his college was over six hours away so she didn't think it could be someone from there. Whoever it was she was enjoying herself very much. Cindy cracked a smile, "no wonder he is so popular with the ladies," she thought.

Taking her time now Cindy filled her shopping cart, pushing it towards the checkout line wondering how long she would have to wait until her son called. She felt of sigh of relief as she felt her phone vibrating in the pocket of her scrubs as she walked towards the car.

"Hi sweetie," she said feeling her voice shake a bit.

"Hi mom, you got done early that's great."

"Yes, I just walked out of the store. What are you up to?"

"Just got out of the shower, how long will you be?"

"Not long. You hungry?" Cindy asked into the phone smiling as she did.

"Starved!"

"I bet you are you little shit," Cindy thought. "Okay sweetie be home soon." She said trying not to laugh.

By the time she reached her house Cindy's thoughts had turned to just getting to spend some time with her son. She pulled the bags from the car and was greeted by Troy as she opened the door.

"Any left out there?"

"A few, can you grab them for me?" She said as Troy passed her pecking her on the cheek. "How was your day?" Cindy yelled out towards the garage.

"Good thanks. Yours?"

"Good, happy to get out early so I could spend some time with you. If you have plans though please don't let me keep you from them."

"Don't be silly, miss a night with my favorite lady." Troy said smiling as he wrapped his arms around his mom.

Cindy smiled as Troy hugged her tight, she knew that line was bullshit but it was nice to hear. "I'm so glad my boy is home."

"So what's for dinner"

"Well I'm going to have a salad, and I will cook you whatever you would like."

"You don't have to cook, a salad is fine, I had something earlier anyways."

"Good, then how about I go jump in the shower and you can get the veggies out for me."

"Sounds good mom," Cindy heard as she walked towards her bedroom.

She stripped off her scrubs and turned the shower on as she heard Troy pulling dishes from the cabinets. The hot water felt good on her skin and she leaned back into the wall as her hands began massaging the bar of soap over her body. Looking down she smiled at the sight of her tan lines. Working the swing shift did have its advantages, and one was being able to lay out in the sun every day. Only a couple more weeks of it though then she would be done covering for a coworker and be able to go back to day shift.

Cindy slid her hand down over her legs, then up between them, her fingers sliding between her lips as she leaned back into the wall. She could feel the stubble of hair under her palm and reached over for her razor. She had been shaving now for six months, ever since she started seeing Sean. A hospital administrator, Sean and her had gone out after a function at work for a drink and ended up spending the night together. He was only the second man she had been with since her divorce and she found him very exciting.

Soon after their first night together, they spent a whole weekend exploring each other in bed. He had talked her into letting him shave her and she found herself hooked on the feeling of a tongue running over her smooth pussy.

Pulling the Razor away she slid her hand over herself, smiling at the feel of the smooth skin under her hand now. Sean would love the tan lines also, she couldn't wait to see him. Working the swing shift had limited their time together and he would be leaving for a fishing trip to Canada for two weeks tomorrow night. Sliding her hand down between her legs again she hoped maybe a late night quickie might happen if Troy went to bed or went out with some friends later.

"Mom!" Troy's voice shook her from her thoughts. "Got everything ready what would you like to drink?"

"Water is fine Troy, I'm getting out now." Cindy yelled at the bathroom door. Spinning around she let the water rinse the rest of the soap from her body then grabbed her towel as she got out of the shower. She was just wrapping it around her as she stepped into the bedroom.

"Oh my god! Troy you scared the shit out of me." Cindy said looking up at her son at the end of her bed.

"Sorry mom, I didn't hear what you said."

"Oh, I will just have some water."

"Water! I think you deserve a glass of wine tonight."

"Wine huh, that does sound good."

"Great, get dressed and I will have some waiting for you. Looking good by the way." Troy said as he turned back smiling.

Cindy let her towel drop as Troy closed the door behind him. Looking into the mirror she cupped her breast, "Sean is going to love these tan lines," She thought.

Cindy smiled as she walked into the dining room finding the table set and her son finishing the salads in the kitchen. She grabbed the glass of wine and took a sip, then fought not to choke as she noticed Troy take a sip of wine from the glass he was holding.

"What's this?" Cindy said tapping the wine glass in his hand with her fingernail. "Don't think you quite old enough for that yet."

"Not legal to buy it yet, but I have this really cool mom who lets me drink at home." Troy smiled as he took another sip.

"Uhuh; very cute mister." Cindy said half smiling.

"Sorry, does it bother you?"

"No, sweetie, just no driving tonight."

"Nope, I'm in for the night."

"Okay then let's eat."

They sat across from each other as they ate their salads, catching up on school and work. Cindy really missed sitting down with Troy every night for dinner, he had a quick wit about him with a great sense of humor and had her jaw hurting from laughing before they had finished. He always lightened her mood and it was going to be nice to have him around for a few months.

Cindy looked at her son as he told her about his summer plans. He had already had a job lined up and would be starting in a couple weeks. She kept waiting for him to make mention of a girl, actually the girl she had heard screaming earlier, but he had not mentioned anyone at all. She had gotten over her initial shock and was now just curious who it was.

"So what did you do with your first free day?" Cindy asked hoping to get some hint of who he was with earlier.

"Not much kind of a lazy day, I needed that."

"Any of your friends home from school yet?"

"Miles and Scott got home a few days ago, I was going to go over to Miles tonight until I got your text, so I told him I would see him tomorrow."

"You didn't have to do that Troy."

"It's okay mom I wanted to see ya."

"Thanks," Cindy said reaching over and squeezing her son's hand.

"You look tired." Troy said looking towards her.

"I am, these swing shifts are messing up my internal clock."

"Let's go in and relax, I'll get you some more wine and I will get the dishes later."

"Wow, do the dishes even, what a deal. Fill my glass half way, I'm going to get into something more comfortable."

"Sounds good meet you in the living room."

Cindy closed her bedroom door behind her, yawning as she slid her jeans down. She let her bra drop to the floor and slid into her robe, reaching down she slid her panties off and replaced them with her loose fitting shorts she slept in.

Walking out into the living room Cindy curled up onto the oversized chair as her son handed her a full glass of wine. Smiling at his lack of being able to follow directions, she took it from his hand and placed the glass to her lips. They spent the next couple of hours talking, Cindy getting a bit of a second wind as she talked with her son.

She told him about Sean, not sure how he would react, but to her relief he seemed happy that she had met someone. She had kept the other man she had seen from him after the divorce and she didn't want to have to do that now. Especially with him home for a few months, he was bound to find out, better to just get it out there.

Cindy set her empty wine glass onto the coffee table as Troy's phone vibrated beside it for the fifth or sixth time since they were sitting there.

"Popular guy!" Cindy said smiling at Troy as he ignored the phone once again.

"Probably just Miles, I will talk to him tomorrow."

Cindy smiled thinking it was more than likely the girl from earlier. She had tried to subtly get him to mention who it was but he never admitted to seeing someone just a few hours earlier.

"Well sweetie your old mom is going to hit the hay, this wine is finishing me off."

"Okay mom, I will see you in the morning."

The next couple of days went by slowly for Cindy, she was looking forward to the weekend and only two more weeks of swing shift. Aside from a quick kiss goodbye, she had never got to spend any time with Sean before he left. Two weeks would be a long time to go without having him inside her, she was getting used to having regular sex again, after many years of all but none. "Going to have to break out the vibrator tonight," she thought as she pulled out of the E.R. Parking lot and headed home.

She panicked briefly as she pulled up to her house and noticed it dark again, and a strange car in her drive. She let a sigh of relief out as her headlights flashed over Troy and another person sitting on the porch though.

Walking towards them from the drive she could tell it was a female with Troy and wondered if she was about to find out the identity of the girl from a couple of days ago. At least he was smart enough not to be doing anything when he knew she was coming home.

"Hi mom, how was work?" Troy asked standing up and greeting her with a hug.

"Long, glad the weekend is here."

"Hi Mrs. Duncan, how are you?" Cindy heard a voice say from behind Troy.

"Jen! Oh my goodness, I haven't seen you since graduation last year. I'm fine how have you been?"

"Good thanks, it's good to see you." Jen said standing and giving Cindy a hug.

"When did you get home from school?" Cindy asked sitting down on a chair.

"Monday; just trying to catch up with all my old friends, it's nice to be home."

"I bet, how was your first year of school?"

Cindy listened as Jen told her about her college experience. She had always liked her, Troy and her had gone out a few times, but he always had said they were just friends. She had always expected it was more than that, just the way Jen would act when she was around him. She always liked her, Jen was intelligent, well mannered and always a lot of fun to have around. She was an adorable little thing and Cindy always thought they made a cute couple.

"I came over the other day, but you were working." Jen said looking towards Troy and smiling.

"Sorry I missed you sweetie." Cindy smiled. "So you were the one," Cindy thought to herself. She watched as her son and Jen exchanged knowing glances, smiling at them as she remembered walking in on them a few nights ago. "Wild little thing aren't we," Cindy thought as she stood up.

"It was good to see you Jen, I will leave you two alone, I've got to jump in the shower."

Cindy poured herself a glass of wine and headed to the bedroom. After a quick shower, she laid out onto her bed, letting the ceiling fan cool her body as she sipped at her wine. She could hear Troy and Jen talking faintly on the porch, she smiled, feeling relieved that it was Jen the other day. They had known her and her family for years, and Cindy began to wonder why Troy had never told her they were more than just friends. He had mentioned a couple girls he saw while in college, maybe it was just an old relationship being renewed the other night.

"I'm going to have to talk with him about this," she thought.

Cindy took a few bigger sips from her glass but she still didn't feel all that tired. Glancing towards her bedside stand, she pulled open the drawer and took out her small vibrator. Sliding it between her legs, she slid it slowly up and down her moistening lips.

After a few minutes, she let the small vibrator drop onto the bed and reached over for her dildo. About seven inches it was similar in size to Sean, pulling it out she rolled onto her back and slid it over her wet pussy. Just as she slid it between her lips she heard the front door slam and the voices of Troy and Jen. "Dammit." She said softly.

She woke up shivering and wrapped her comforter around her as she glanced towards the clock. "Only an hour, she said softly, shit."

Walking into the bathroom she threw some cold water on her face, she actually felt like she had gotten a full nights rest, even though it was only one thirty in the morning. Cindy walked back into the bedroom, she grabbed her wine glass and went to take a sip then decided to go get some water. Walking down the hall her eyes tried to adjust to the flickering lights coming from the TV in the living room below. She heard some voices and thinking it was the TV made her way towards the stairs. She stopped when she heard a giggle coming from below. Glancing down Cindy covered her mouth trying to stop herself from gasping as her eyes caught Jen in the large mirror hanging on the far wall.

She could only see Jen at the top of the mirror, her sundress pulled up over her hips; she was kneeling between Troy's legs, her bare ass rocking back and forth. Cindy covered her face as she backed against the wall, sliding down she couldn't believe this had happened twice in one week. Turning her head towards the mirror again her mouth dropped open again as she could see the full scene below her now in the reflection. She started to get up, but found herself unable to take her eyes off of the mirror.

She watched as Troy pulled Jen's head into his lap, his leaning back onto the chair. Jen's hips gyrating as her head bobbed up and down between his legs. She could make out soft moans coming from them both intermixed with the sounds of the TV. Cindy watched as her son leaned forward, his hands sliding over Jen's little round bottom, a louder muffled moan escaping her lips as his hand slid over her ass and between her legs from behind.

Cindy's body jumped as her hand slid down between her wet lips, her finger slipping inside as she watched her son do the same to Jen. Sliding her finger out she found her swollen clit and gently massaged it as Troy leaned back into the chair once again. His hips were moving in rhythm with Jens mouth now and Cindy's felt herself growing hotter by the minute as she watched Jen push him over the edge.

Cindy pulled her fingers from between her legs trying to control herself as she watched her son's body begin to tense, moans coming from both of them now as he filled Jens mouth. Covering her face again, she went to stand up but squatted back down as Troy sat forward in the chair. She panicked as she saw him look into the mirror, but then his attention quickly went back to Jen. She watched as her son stood up, one of his hands pulling Jens backwards as his other slid down his cock milking the last of his cum into her open mouth.

Cindy turned back towards her bedroom, as Troy sat back down; trying her hardest not to make a sound she closed the door behind her and slid onto her bed.

"My god!" Cindy gasped lightly as her fingers slid down between her legs, pushing easily into her wet pussy. Face down in the bed Cindy furiously rocked her pelvis into her hand pushing her head into her pillow to hide her moans. She was beyond excited and felt the a warm flush over take her body then her body tense as she pushed her fingers deep into her pussy as her orgasm over took her.

Panting into her pillow, she slid her fingers back and forth over her wet lips as she recovered. "God what is wrong with me," she said into the pillow as she took a deep breath.

Cindy's thoughts were racing, she could feel herself trembling, it wasn't the after effects of her orgasm, but more nerves over what had just happened. What kind of mother watches their own son having sex, then jumps into bed and gets herself off. She could feel beads of sweat running down her face as she sat up and leaned back against the headboard trying to compose herself. Reaching over she grabbed her wine glass and tilted it back, swallowing the last of it and wanting more but knowing she was unable to go down stairs.

The headlights shining across her room from Jens car pulling out snapped Cindy from her trance. Wiping her eyes she saw the light in the hall come on from under her door. She heard the toilet flush down the hall then a couple of light knocks on her door. "Oh god please don't come in here baby," Cindy said softly. She took a deep breath as she heard him walk away and his bedroom door close.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Twisted Family

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 52 milliseconds