• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Mother is an Uptight Redhead Ch. 06

Mother is an Uptight Redhead Ch. 06

I was pretty surprised by mom's idea that I should join her at dinner with Paul and Mrs. Beechen when Paula was home visiting. I didn't think mom like Mrs. Beehen all that that much. Sure, she was always telling me how great Paula was. Little miss prissy perfect ass! Except mommy didn't seem to know that Paula was a total ass slut, just like mom! That one time we hooked up, Paula's lubed ass was both tight and open to my fat, engorged cock. Not counting how thrilling it was to fuck my own mommy's ass, ass-fucking Paula had to be the highlight of my sexual life. From what my mom said, I guess she was now a college professor of algebra. Except that she was a slut, that totally figured.

In any case, mom was all intent that we get together when Paula came to see her mom. I was more interested in having a little time up close with Eileen Beechen. Other than an occasional squeeze from her at a neighborhood party, I'd never really had much contact with her. But there were all those times, home from college when I was 20, that I jerked my cock while I looked out my bedroom window, down into her yard when she was sunbathing. She had a habit of coming out about 4:00, when her back yard was in full sun. I'd be waiting in my bedroom with jar of Vaseline, and when she'd lie down on a deck chair, ass up in the air, I'd think about how I'd grind my hard cock deep into her ass. I swear, sometimes while I stroked I believed she could telepathically understand me, because she'd wiggle her wide milf ass from side to side while I was stroking the length of it, thinking of how tight it would be to thrust into her ass.

Anyway, mom set up a get-together one Saturday night in the summer, and I was to be at their house at 6:00. "You remember where they live, don't you Junior," asked mom, as if I was a total idiot. As if I couldn't remember looking at back yard of the next house on the block while shooting gallons of cum? "Don't worry, mommy, how about I come over to the house and we'll walk over together?" I asked. "Good idea, seet'ems," she said.

Saturday, I figured it would be strange. I didn't really know Mrs. Beechen except as a fantasy slut object, and I'd fucked Paula that one time, so I was going to be weird. I had a couple of bloody Marys while I showered and shaved and got a little buzz going. Then, thinking how I'd probably want to jack off to some porn after seeing them both, I popped a Viagra.

I went over to Mom's house and knocked. "Who is it?" she called. "Me, mommy," I yelled. She came to door. I sucked in my breath. I wanted to grad her by the hair and throw her over the nearest chair, hike her skirt and fuck her till she screamed. She was wearing five inch fuck-me-pumps, a skirt halfway between crotch and knee, and a V-shaped neckline that showed her freckled cleavage. "Oh, Junior, can you help mommy-kins zip?"she asked, turning her backside to me. "Yes, mum," I said, and pushed my crotch into her ass as I reached up and pulled the zipper down. She ground her plump ass against my cock as I pulled the zipper up her back so her dress hugged her hips. She turned around and gave me a big wet kiss, lips slightly parted. "Thanks, junior! You're becoming such a helpful boy to your mommy," she said. "But what's this nonsense of knocking on the door?"

"I wouldn't want to walk in on you in a private moment," I said.

"Nonsense," she said. "Let's go next door."

We went out the door and across the lawn, and before we were even there, Eileen Beechen was throwing open her screen door and welcoming us. Glancing back at our own house, I realized that it was just so well lighted that anyone looking from their house into our living room through the side kitchen window could have seen me grinding my cock against mommy's ass. Was Mrs. B watching, waiting for us?

Paula was sitting on the sofa, looking at a magazine. She didn't lift her eyes. She was my age, about 30. She looked very fit and trim, like she worked out every day. Her long legs were exposed by her very short shorts. They were tan and lean. Her mom said, "Paula, look, it's Junior." Paula looked up at me and smirked. "Hi, Junior. Long time no see." Except for that one time I ran into her at a college party, I hadn't spent more than two minutes with Paula at any one time in many years.

"Hi, Paula. How's teaching treating you?" I asked.

"Fine, if you like spending your day with a load of 18 year olds who don't pay attention to you."

"I don't know, Paula," I responded, looking directly at the tight wife-beater that hugged her still-perky tits, "seems to me that you can command attention when you want to."

"Well, that takes a certain level of interest in what one has to say," she answered. She rolled the magazine into a tube and scratched it up and down on her ass as if scratching an itch. Or as if a big fat cock was going to fuck her ass. But that was certainly my imagination.

"Let's have dinner," said Mrs. Beechen, oblivious to the exchange we were having and disrupting the eye contact I had with Paula.

Mom and Eileen Beechen started to chatter like a pair of birds about some card tournament they had both been in, and left the two of us to pick at our salads. I spent most of dinner zoning out, helping myself to wine from the open bottle on the table, and staring at Paula's cleavage. Her shirt was of a very thin fabric, and the air conditioning was set at some really low temp, so her nipples were hard as little gems and poked against the material. She kept her eyes on her food, eating slowly, saying nothing. Her breasts were nothing spectacular, not like my mom's or Eileen Beechen's rack, both of which made me think of something wet and smooth that would grease them before I pushed my cock into the folds of flesh. Paula had nice cleavage in a different way; beautiful smooth young skin that showed no signs of age. Smooth like it would feel cool on your hands as you wrapped them around her while entering her doggy-style. My thoughts of how I'd manhandle each of the three women at the table started to arouse my cock and I could feel a drop of pre-cum dribble from its head.

We were about done with dinner when the doorbell rang. "That must be Yvonne," said Paula. "I told her I'd go with her to the movies if she couldn't find anyone else. No one else will go see Toy Story 3 with her."

"What?" said Eileen, raising her voice a little. "You knew we had company!"

"Relax, mom" answered Paula. "I should back in about two hours. It's not like Yvonne will want to go for a drink after. So I'll be back soon." She got up and went to door, saw that it was what she expected, and left.

"How about that girl?" asked Eileen. "Can't control them once they grow, I always say."

"So," I jumped in, a little slow form the alcohol but hoping not to sound stupid. "How come Paula hasn't settled down? She doesn't like guys?"

"Oh, I think she does," laughed Eileen. "She just says she hasn't found the right horse to tame."

Eileen and my mom laughed. Mom looked at me in a funny way and then turned her head back towards our hostess.

"You know, Eileen," said my mom. "I'm getting a bit of a migraine. I think I better go home and put an ice pack on my head."

"Really? Let me help," I said in my innocence. I didn't get up to my feet, though, because I had a stiff erection.

"No, no," she said, getting up on her heels and towering over us, "I know right where it is. If I feel better in a little bit, I'll be right back over." I went around the table and held her waist and elbow and led her to the door. "Really, honey, I'll be fine," she said. "And if I don't come back over, I'll see you tomorrow, for mass." She gave me a big, wet long kiss on my cheek. "Visit with Eileen a little," she said, and went out the door and hooked to the right across the lawn.

"Well, Junior, it's just us," said Eileen. I had watched mommy's ass sashay across the living room to the door, thinking about not wanting to be too hung over the next morning, because I had a play-date with mommy after I went with her to mass. I turned to look at Eileen Beechen, wondering what on earth we'd have to talk about. TO my shock, she had pushed her chair back a little from the table and she had her elbows up on the back of the chair behind her on either side. With her shoulders back and her breasts thrust into the air, her legs were spread as wide on either side of her as a woman's legs could spread, causing her housedress to hike up over her thighs, exposed her crotch. She was not wearing panties. Her crotch was completely hairless and smooth. "So, Junior. Did you enjoy watching me back when you were in college?" Her voice was in her lowest register. She was almost growling at me. She was teasing me by flashing me! She was going to chew me out now for having watched her in the past.

I blushed and stammered something out. "wha-wha what do you mean?"

"I think I saw you a time or two up in your bedroom when I was sunbathing," she said, smiling a big smile and brightening her voice. Her legs spread wider, if that was possible.

"Well, sure, how could I not see you?" I asked, knowing my cock was obvious in my pants.

"You're cute," said Eileen. "Are you hung like you daddy?"

"I have no idea," I said, taking a big drink of wine. This conversation was not going where I expected. Eileen was not as prim and proper as I'd dreamed when I was stroking on my stiff rod back when I was 20. I'd always imagined I was violating her sheltered housewife innocence.

"Your daddy was like a fire hose," she said. "Nice and fat. I like a really fat cock that stretches me wide. Are you fat and wide, Junior?"

"I, I, I ..." I couldn't answer. How do you answer a question like that?

"Well, then, let's see," she said. She leaned forward and grabbed my belt buckled and fumbled for my zipper. With her left hand she squeezed my cock through the fabric of my pants. "Feels promising," she teased.

"Mrs. B," I protested, "what if mom returns and sees you?" I gasped.

"To hell with miss high-and-mighty," she answered. "Your dad got pretty tired of her up-tight ways and came over here when he needed relief. Maybe you'd like the same," she said, looking up to me. Her eyes were big and blue and almost innocent. Funny, I'd spent so much time looking elsewhere that I never noticed that her eyes were just like Paula's. She pulled my zipper down and pushed a hand into my pants. She felt the pre-cum on the end of my cock. Viagra sure made me drippy. She gently rubbed some around on the straining cockhead, then wrapped her hand tight around the shaft and squeezed hard.

"Mrs. B!" I protested. "Paula will be back. Mom might be back!"

"Then you better get to it, Junior," she said, laughing. She unleashed her grip on my stiff cock, stood up, grabbed my shirt front and pulled me into the living room. "This is fine," she said. She released her hold on me, turned around so that she faced away from me. She faced the big coffee table by the sofa, and sprawled forward across it, ass in the air. There were some magazines on it, the ones Paula had been reading. Mrs. B shoved them off the table so it was clear. "Let's see if you measure up, Junior," she said.

With her ass in the air, sprawled across the coffee table, her ass looks just like my mom's. I was rock hard. I reached forward and hiked her skirt over her wide hips. I could smell her pussy, like clams, only better. I pulled my pants down from around my hips, stepped out of them, and exposed myself to the world. "Do you really want this?" I asked.

"Hell, Junior, I've been waiting for years to see if your cock measures up. Let's see if it's any good."

I didn't wait for any more invitation. I plunged it at the crack of her pussy lips and she was already so wet with her own juices that it slid right in. I grabbed her ass cheeks and pulled them to each side, tightening her pussy on my cock. I slowly pushed into her, very slowly so she would feel every bit of it stretching her and filling her.

"Yes, junior, that's it!" she cried in encouragement. "Stuff me!"

I pushed to my full length and then slowly, slowly withdrew. Then I ever so slowly pushed back in.

"Yes, fill me!"She yelled.

I repeated my slow withdrawal and entry four or five times, gradually picking up speed.

"Oh, junior, your mommy was right! You are as fat and hard as your daddy!"

"What the fuck?" I blurted out.

"Oh, we can't keep secrets about the men we have," she said. "I knew I had to have you when she told me how thick you are!"

A little taken aback, I rammed my cock to its full length into her wet eager hole, then started to ram it faster and faster. "Yes, give it to me however you want to!" she cried.

So I did. I held her ass to steady her, then pulled her back against me. "Come on, Eileen, work that cock!" I commanded her. She pushed back against me each time I pushed. It had been a week since I'd unloaded my cock into mom's ass, so I was primed and ready. It didn't take all that long and I was squirted a gallon of white cream into Eileen Beechen's pussy. When she could feel my throbbing subside, she said, "That was just fine, Junior. Next time, maybe we can work together and I'll come with you."

She pulled her pussy off my cock before I was ready. She swung around on the coffee table, legs astride. I could see wet cum dripping from her gleaming, engorged pussy. "Let me help you clean up, Junior," she said. She quickly leaned forward and took my cock in her mouth. It was still rock hard from the viagra a little earlier, from when I assumed I'd get no action and would beat off to some porn when I got home. But her tongue now glided over every inch of my shaft, licking and cleaning it. I could hear her gulp as she swallowed the think strands of pearly semen.

Suddenly, I heard the screen door slam, the sound of someone coming in! "Oh, I feel so much better after aspirin and an ice pack," I heard my mother's voice behind me. I stiffened my body, unable to move.

"Oh, junior, I see you've been helping Eileen. How nice of you!" she said in her happiest artificial voice. "How was he, Eileen? As good as his dad?"

"He needs practice," said Eileen Beechen, pulling her mouth off my cock. "But I think he has potential. I'll be inviting him over again. Now that I'm older, I need a really fat cock to stretch me and make me feel fully stuffed. Since he has that taken care of naturally, I think I'll have you two over to dinner again."

"Oh, don't I know," said my mommy, grinning at me.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Mother is an Uptight Redhead Ch. 06

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds