• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Big Trouble in Hong Kong Ch. 02

Big Trouble in Hong Kong Ch. 02

In part 1, I was drugged and mugged in Hong Kong by a beautiful Chinese whore. I came back later to return the favor. Again, this isn't great wank material, but a good story.

___________________________

Jia slowly opened her eyes, blinking to see through the haze in her brain. It was dark, and the room seemed to sway. She tried to move, but for some reason her arms and legs wouldn't cooperate. She concentrated as hard as she could, but couldn't remember anything about where she might be or how she got here. When she tried to call out, her dry mouth and swollen throat only produced a faint croak. As she struggled to move, she realized she was restrained, although it was too dark in the room to see how or by what.

She strained to hear or smell something that might give her a clue. She could hear a steady hum, like a motor of some kind. She could smell salt air. Suddenly a door opened and blinding light poured in, causing Jia to close her eyes and wince in pain.

"Ah, we're awake, are we?" I called out to Jia, "Good. Fancy some water?"

Without waiting for an answer, I started pouring a bottle of water on her face. At first she tried to get away from the stream, but then opened her mouth to let some in. I immediately stopped pouring and pulled up a stool beside her.

"Want some more water?"

She looked at me with confusion.

"Okay, but you'll have to earn it."

I took a long, luxurious swig of the bottle.

"Mmmm, that's good. I'm sure you have a lot of questions about where you are and what's going on," I said. "fair enough, first the 'where'--you're on a boat in the South China Sea, headed for the Philippines. Now the who: I'm a guy you drugged and robbed some time back. You beat me, stole my money, my favorite ring and a very expensive watch. That was just wrong, don't you think? And the what, as in what's going to happen to you. Well, you see I picked you up both times because I wanted to fuck a beautiful whore, so in the 5 days it takes to get to Luzon, I'm going to fuck you in every way possible. Then what happens is up to you: if you've been good, I might send you back home. If not, I'll cut your worthless ass into little pieces and throw you to the fish—or sell you to a slave dealer I know in Manila, I haven't decided."

Jia's eyes widened and she began struggling against her bonds. It was only then that she realized she was naked and tied to my own custom made sex table.

"Oh I see you're admiring the table," I said, "nice, isn't it. Designed and built it myself. It reclines," I said as I reclined it, bringing Jia's fine little ass to about my face level, "the entire table can recline or stand upright, so I can fuck you laying or standing, the legholders split so I have unlimited access to you here," I said as I touched her pussy. "and the neck support lowers so I can fuck your face. I'm gonna do a lot of that."

She stared at me with a mixture of terror and rage and again, tried to speak, making only a strangled croak.

"Oh, sorry, you could probably use a little more water, couldn't you?"

I poured some more water on her face. Again, she opened her mouth and took a little in before I stopped.

She glared at me and swallowed. "You son of a bitch, I'll have you killed." I immediately put my hand over her mouth and poured water in her nose. She inhaled some and started choking and hacking. I grabbed her throat and squeezed hard.

"Apparently you don't understand. This isn't Hong Kong, you aren't in control."

She struggled against her bonds, trying desperately to dislodge my hand. I just squeezed harder.

"I make the decisions here. For instance, right now I decide if you breathe. Do you want to breathe?"

Jia's face had turned a deep crimson. Her huge, terrified eyes stared at me as her body jerked. I gave her one more good squeeze and removed my hand. She coughed and gasped. I waited for her to recover a little.

"Now, you can make this easy or hard. Open your whore's mouth again unless I tell you to and I'll stick my knife right up your ass. So you have a decision to make, do you want to die or are you going to be a good girl?" Again she stared at me with hatred. But now, there was more fear than rage in her eyes. I whipped my huge hunting knife out of it's case on my hip and put it to her chest. She could feel the point denting her flawless skin.

"Don't make me ask you again."

She nodded. "Good," I said, "cause I'm gonna fuck your mouth now."

I quickly stood and adjusted the table so that her head was at my crotch level, slightly back so her mouth aligned with her throat. I took out my cock and slapped her face with it.

"Now, if you do something foolish like bite me, I'll slice you open, throw you overboard and let the sharks eat you, understand?" She just stared at me.

"I SAID, UNDERSTAND?" as I dragged the knife up her throat. She nodded her head.

"Good. Now open up." I slapped her face with my cock again. Reluctantly she opened her mouth and I slid the head of my cock in, letting her get used to the size before pulling it out and easing it back in.

"Now suck it, bitch."

She closed her lips around the head and began sucking it. I got into a rhythm and she adjusted to the depth of my thrusts. God it felt good. And looking down at this gorgeous whore with her perfect body completely at my command made it even hotter. After a few more thrusts, she had about half of my cock in her mouth and I started to push deeper. After another inch she started to gag and tried to back off of my cock. Instead, I withdrew a little to let her breathe and then jammed it all in. I felt it hit the back of her throat and force it's way into her esophagus. I held it there a few seconds as she fought to dislodge it. Then I slowly backed it out as she gagged and gasped for air.

I jammed it down her throat again and her eyes got huge as she thrashed about trying to escape it.

"Be smart Jia...or Juli or Lisa, don't fight it. Breathe between strokes." Again I withdrew and she panted a couple of times before I shoved it down her throat again. She still resisted, but I could see she was thinking about what I said. Three more slow thrusts and she began to relax, getting used to my cock violating her throat and learning how to breathe around it.

"Mmmmm...that feels great Jia. I'm gonna speed up now."

I drove harder and faster into her throat as I felt my balls slapping her nose and eyes. Jiu adjusted to the pace and depth of my pounding dick and I could feel her tongue stroking the head. Obviously she had decided it was better to cooperate and get it over with. Strings of saliva drooled out of her mouth and stretched toward the floor. Her eyes watered with tears that rolled down the sides of her face, leaving little trails in her makeup. Her body jerked and her beautiful tits bounced with each stroke. I reached down to take a handful of breast in each hand while I fucked her throat. I pinched her nipples hard and she moaned in pain around my pole. I closed my eyes as I felt the tingling in my balls, meaning I was about to shoot a world-class load on this prostitute. I screamed as I started to cum, letting the first spurt shoot down her throat. The second I withdrew enough to blast her tongue and the rest I shot all over her face.

And I shot a shitload. At least 4 spurts landed on her lips, up her nose, on her eye and in her hair.

I gotta say, it was impressive.

She coughed and sputtered, blowing cum out her nose. She tried to clear her throat and mouth to spit out the cum there, but I held her mouth closed and said simply, "Swallow."

She gave me that enraged look again, but after a few seconds I could feel her throat working as she swallowed my load. When she was done, I released her mouth.

"Open," I said as she looked at me with disgust. But she did, and all the cum was gone.

"Good," I said, "I'll let you wear the rest. Keep up this level of cooperation and you might just live through this."

I smiled at her, satisfied that phase 1 of my plan had worked perfectly.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Big Trouble in Hong Kong Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 30 milliseconds