• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • A Debt Paid Ch. 02

A Debt Paid Ch. 02

This story involves some gender bending, so if you are uncomfortable with that then please move along, this is not your cup of tea...

Matt's mind whirled, but the changeling's body betrayed his mind's conflict. Tamara's bare pussy felt a stiffening pecker through the material of the mobsters pants.

"Oh my god! He's getting hard... I'm not gay, I can't do this." Then the devil on the other shoulder chimed in, "Well it's not exactly gay, you are a woman silly, it's only temporary anyway..." With that, one of the gangsters hands started kneading her fleshy mounds while the other worked it way to the top of her slit. With that, Tamara's hips involuntarily started grinding on the boss's cock. The response went unnoticed by Matt's mind as he was becoming carried away in the feeling.

The warmth of the erect dick touching the new sensitive folds of her twat, even through fabric, was a game changer. Tamara laid back into the man and tribbed hard on his meat – it was all she could do.

The man guided her face to his and started to kiss her deeply – this snapped Matt's mind to attention, but it also made something inside of him submit. The pheromones released during the kiss we're preventing him from stopping. Then the boss's fingers made circles over a moist clit in a steady rhythm which was bringing on a build up of excitement deep in her belly.

"Mmmm, it never felt this good as a guy." He thought. "I think I'm going to cum..."

"Don't stop!" Tamara shouted.

Unfortunately he did, and he laughed as he pushed her off of his lap... Tamara sat knealing on the floor with her back to the man. Her tight little body was red hot and on the brink of an orgasm stolen from her – The boss undid his belt and pulled off his pants and boat shoes quickly. Tamara turned to see the man in navy blue boxer briefs taking off his shirt. For a guy in his late forties this guy was in great shape, and he smelled so intoxicating. Tamara's arm rested on his inner thigh and she looked up into his face.

"Well bitch... it ain't gonna suck itself." He boomed.

The changeling thought "Oh my god, I have to suck his dick and I kind of want to." Matt's mind answered, "it's only temorary and it"s better than getting killed" The pheromones floating from the big dick inches from Tamara's face helped influenced the decision.

Tamara's hands worked up his thighs then rubbed the bulge in his underwear as she kissed his inner thigh, then her mouth made its way over his bulge she teasingly nibbled it. He squirmed with pleasure and she saw his toes curl, she realised the power she had in this form. Even though, though combination of pheromones drove out any last reservations and Tamara grabbed the band of his underwear. He lifted his ass to help her free his cock which bumped into her face as she freed it.

The musk of his cock excited her and she felt the fire in her belly re-kindle. She took it into her hand, and examined it for a moment - it was pretty big, and it looked even bigger because it was neatly manscaped. It was maybe about seven or so inches, very thick and cut.

She grabbed the girth of his cock at the base and put the head of his cock to her mouth, then she gently put his peckerhead in her mouth.

"Oh my god, it's in my mouth..." she thought as she felt a sexual rush never before felt jolt through her body. Tamara"s blond head started to bob up and down in a steady rhythm on the mobsters thick meat automatically.

Tamara took in the sensations, the softness of the head, the hardness of the shaft, the musk of his balls, she could feel his heart beating in the soft underside of his hard dick. She took it all in, the faster and deeper she took his dick, the more the tense fire in her belly grew.

The boss looked down at the nubile, blond-haired asian sexpot who was sucking his cock so eagerly. Her silky hair which was shoulder length was gently tickling his inner thighs and his balls. He sat back and admired her tiny waist which ballooned out into a firm heart shaped ass. He reached down and spanked it, he felt her lips and tongue working his cock. He rubbed her asshole and worked his hand down to her snatch, which was soaking wet - this must have really driven her wild because with that she looked into his eyes and made his cock disappear into her exotic face.

Tamara watched as she saw her nose get buried in his little patch of pubes, he grabbed her head and started to roughly throat fuck her. His groin pounded her face a few times which triggered orgasms to ripple through Tamara's body. As she began to feel the first wave of pleasure as the boss grunted and shot a hot squirt of cum in her mouth. It caused Tamara's orgasm to blossom into a full body seizure, but her mouth remained clamped on his cock until every last drop was milked and her eyes stayed fixed on his. She swished the akaline, salty, thick cum around in her mouth and it made her feel like she had never felt before, then she swallowed it.

Everything changed, she felt like everything was OK. She resolved that she'd do whatever the boss wants, he's going to take care of her.

Tamara lay crumpled between his legs his cock quickly deflating, she looked up at him with her big blue almond eyes and asked him, "What should I call you anyway?"

"My name is Anthony, but you can call me Daddy."

Her pearly white teeth peeked out below her full pink lips as they curled up into a smile, "That was awesome Daddy!"

He pulled up his pants and answered "Not bad, sugar. Now you've definitely got something to offer the organization, Daddy's going to take care of you."

Then he knocked on the window to the driver which rolled down enough for communication, "The Glass Slipper." He told the driver than the limo pulled away.

To be continued

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • A Debt Paid Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 15 milliseconds