• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Three Cups

Three Cups

12

I had business again in Chicago, and was invited by friends to stay at their home in Lake Forest. They lived near the forest preserve; and since I had started running again, I appreciated the fact that they had ready access to one of the trails. I decided I needed to keep my exercise program going, so I brought my running gear....

Tuesday

At dawn, I got up, dressed and started running down a dusty path in the forest preserve.

As I came out of a wooded section, I saw the lights on in what looked to be the kitchen of a house maybe fifty feet from the trail. In the window I saw a great looking short-haired blonde woman, dressed in a light silk robe standing at the back window. She seemed to be looking my way; without a word she smiled and lifted a hand to wave. Dumbfounded, I waved back as I ran past the house. I didn't think the people in Lake Forest were supposed to be friendly.

About ten minutes later, I turned to run back. As I approached her house, I saw she was on the deck, still in the robe having coffee. When I got closer, she looked up, and this time I waved first. She smiled sweetly and waved back. I nearly stumbled when she allowed the flimsy material of the robe to fall open, exposing her breasts. The sight was astounding, and for a minute I couldn't breathe. At first I couldn't believe what thought I was seeing, so I looked back again. Sure enough, she was smiling at me with both breasts clearly exposed. I gave her a thumbs-up and continued on my run.

All day as I went to my appointments, I kept playing back the image in my mind of this beautiful woman flashing me.

Wednesday

The next morning I got up, put on my running gear and went off again on the same trail at about the same time. As I approached the house, I could see the light on in the kitchen. As I got closer, sure enough I could see she was standing in the kitchen looking out the window. Waiting. I slowed my pace, and as I neared the window, she dropped her robe off her shoulders, exposing those magnificent breasts and waved at me. The image was again as incredible, and I began to sport a nice woody as I ran down the path. When I got to my turning point, I reversed and started back hoping she would be there again. Knowing she would be proud of the erection she had given me. As I approached, she was on the deck drinking her coffee. When I got to her property, she stood and called out, asking if I would like to have coffee.

I immediately said, "Yes!"

I then ran across her lawn and came up on the deck. She was dressed in the same silk robe which had been tied in the front. Even fastened, I could clearly admire her full breasts as they pressed against the gossamer silk. Her nipples stood out like great exclamation points on two very nice breasts I suddenly wanted to touch. She held her hand out and said, "Hi, I am Jennie."

I said, "I am Paul, it is a pleasure to meet you." My voice was hoarse with anticipation.

She invited me to sit. As I sat, I could see there were three cups at the table, hers, a clean one and one that had a little coffee in it. She moved it away and gave me the fresh one. She stood behind me and reached over to pour my coffee. As she did, I turned to say thank you and was face to face with a magnificent bare breast. I leaned forward and fanned my lips against the skin lightly. As I did, she turned and ran her nipple across my lips.

Here I was on the deck of a house--in clear view of the forest preserve trail, in an upper crust neighborhood of Lake Forest, and with a woman I did not know that had just exposed herself to me. If there happened to be anyone on the trail, they would have gotten a great show.

And then there was the question of the third cup.

I couldn't resist, I latched on with my lips and gently suckled the hard tip. As I did, it became very long and very hard. Jennie then presented me with the other. It soon matched its twin as she held my head against her chest. This went on for a few minutes as we rotated between her breasts. As I expected, I found very sensitive erogenous zones along the outside of both breasts, and as I kissed one, I twirled the nipple of the other with my fingers. Jennie began to moan and gasp, and then pulled back a bit. I was immediately presented with a view of her open robe and her cleanly shaven mound. I ran my hand between her legs and brushed her pussy with the top of my hand. She jumped, but was soaking wet.

I reached around her waist and pulled her back to me while I resumed my breakfast of breast, only this time I began to work on Jennie's very wet pussy with my hand. She began to tell me how great it felt as she rubbed herself on my hand. I slid a finger inside her while extending my thumb and found her very erect clit. Knowing it needed attention, I started to gently rub her clit, and within a couple minutes she began to really squirm with the beginnings of an orgasm. I played with her carefully as I felt her tempo increasing. She then pulled my head hard against her breast, and her orgasm really hit. Her body shook and as her orgasm became greater, I continued to gently play her magnificent body like a fine instrument. She pushed me away as she collapsed in her chair.

"Wow, that was great," she panted as she leaned back in her chair with her robe fully open in front of me. "Thank you."

"It was my pleasure!" I replied as I licked her juices from my hand.

I took a sip from my coffee as she recovered like it was the most natural thing that could have happened between old friends, even though all I knew about her was her first name and that she had an incredible, responsive body.

"I don't know what got into me," she said. "That was unbelievable. I owe you!" She smiled as she put her hand on my leg and leaned forward.

I smiled at her as she ran her hand up my leg and into the opening of my running shorts. I knew she could see my erection as I did not wear any underwear. As her hand found my penis, I asked, "Aren't you afraid that someone will see us?" I was thinking more about the third cup than someone on the trail.

"That's half the fun," she replied as she began to stroke my cock.

I did not resist as she leaned over and kissed me deeply on the lips. I began to suck on her tongue and lips in a way that I knew she would like. Jennie responded as she continued to stroke my now very hard cock.

After a couple minutes, she said, "Stand up." As soon as I did, she pulled my shorts down and mounted my cock with her mouth. I was immediately greeted with a very talented mouth. She really knew what she was doing as she took me deep in her throat and massaged the sensitive under-side of the head with her tongue. Within a matter of minutes, I could feel my cum boiling in my scrotum. I gently held her head as I started to cum in her mouth. As soon as she tasted my cum, she shifted into high gear and sucked the cum out me. After one our two shots she pulled off and pointed my cock to land my stream on her face and chest.

As I finished she stood, kissed me hard as she shared her new breakfast treat back with me. "Did you like that?" She asked, clearly enjoying the double meaning.

"That was beyond great." I replied.

"For me too," she said, as we hugged each other on her back deck.

We were both now coated with my cum.

After a couple gentle kisses, we parted and sat back down. I took another sip of my now quite cold coffee. I then realized we had been going at this for about thirty minutes. I looked at her and pointed to the third cup. "Who's coffee?" I asked with a smile.

"My husband, Mark's," she said with no hesitation.

I looked at her with a face that reflected the surprise she had just delivered. "Where is he?" I replied.

"He has been inside watching I suspect."

"Wow, what a guy," I replied. "I need to thank him for sharing." I smiled back at her as I sat there with my running shorts at my feet looking at a gorgeous, nearly naked woman looking back at me with my cum running down her face and across her magnificent tits.

"He will enjoy helping me clean up."

"I told him about me flashing you yesterday and he got really excited. When I saw you run by again today he suggested I invite you in for coffee. When you came back down the trail, he quickly went inside as he did not want to scare you away. I am sure he enjoyed watching."

I was not quite sure what to do next, but as I looked at my watch I knew that I needed to get going as I had an appointment that morning.

I felt a little awkward to say the least. I stood, pulled my shorts back up and said, "I hate to cum and run, but if I don't I will be really late."

She smiled back like an angel. "I understand. It has been great." She also stood and gave me another deep kiss, pressing her body against mine in a very passionate embrace.

"Will I see you tomorrow?" She said as she released me.

"If you wish," I said, knowing I was still in town. "Same time, same place?"

"How about a bit earlier?" Jennie replied.

I said, "It might be a bit dark," Knowing that I had left on my run close to dawn.

"I trust you will be able to find your way," she replied. "I will leave the door open," she said as she pointed to the patio door into the house. "Come on in, and at the end of the hall you will find our bedroom."

"Really?" I said. Knowing that I had not been accosted by a jealous husband, I began to wonder what she had in mind.

"I will be waiting for you and ready to enjoy you even more. Have a great day!" She said as she wrapped herself in her robe and walked back inside.

I stood dumbfounded for a few seconds and then decided I had best finish my run and get on with my day. As I got back on the path, I still could not believe what had happened. All day long I kept reliving that wonderful blowjob and feeling that explosive and responsive body pressed against mine. To say I was distracted was an understatement. That night I told my friends that I had been invited to a gym so they should not be alarmed by my early departure.

Thursday

At 4:00 AM, I was working my way down the path. The good news was that the moon was on my side and illuminated my way. As I approached their house, I went through the yard and across the deck. As I reached the door--I saw a note.

Paul,

We are glad you accepted OUR invitation. Come on in and enjoy breakfast with us.

Mark

I pulled the door and found it was unlocked. Other than a night light on in the corner of the room and night light illuminating the hall, it was quite dark in the house. I slipped off my shoes and socks so as to not track anything on their floor and went down the hall to the double door, which had to be the master suite. I pushed open the door and saw a beautiful king size bed and the sleeping forms of two people in the bedding. Jennie was on the right. I assumed it was Mark on the left. I walked to Jennie who was lying on her back. I bent down and kissed gently on her lips. She began to respond from her sleep. First with her lips, then her tongue and soon she reached her arms up and pulled me to her. Her lips were warm and soft, and her passion genuine 'morning'. We kissed for quite a few minutes with me now kneeling by the bed. Jennie broke of the kiss and pulled back the covers, revealing her completely naked body.

She whispered, "Get in here." I needed no further invitation; I stripped off my shorts and t-shirt as she moved to make room. I did not see any movement from Mark, and in the dark, I could not tell if he was awake. But it appeared that he was facing us and I suspected he was fully awake--watching. I lay down beside Jennie as she pressed her naked body against mine. Needless to say, she immediately felt my erection press against her as we once again embraced.

Jennie was a great kisser and our embrace soon brought both satisfaction and promise. I began to kiss her face, her neck, her shoulders and then worked my way down her body from spot-to-spot. Her body was quivering and on the path towards her first orgasm, when I reached between her legs and found her very smoothly shaved, and tantalizing wet pussy. She must have been as certain I would be back, as there was no stubble at all. Tempting

I began to kiss and lick on her breasts and suck her nipples, again finding that great delicious spot along the side.

Jennie rolled onto her back; practically moving to the center of the bed. Even in the dark, I could see Mark was leaning on his elbow, watching us closely and was stroking his penis. I continued kissing, licking and sucking my way down her body. As I licked her across her hips, she pulled her legs open;--inviting me to sample the sweet juices that were sure to be oozing from her smoothly shaved pussy. I accepted her invitation and got between her legs, but licked up the insides of her legs. She grabbed my head and tried to direct me to her prize. I reached up and grabbed both breasts and gave little pinches to her nipples. I found that she has very sensitive nipples as she squirmed and moaned under my touch. We were putting on quite a show for Mark, as I played this lovely sex instrument lying in front of me.

She was beginning to buck, clearly close to orgasm, so I licked up her lips, gently parting them as I headed towards her clit. She was more flavorful, and my senses told me that Mark had left me a present as I smelled and then tasted his cum mixed with her nectar. I continued enjoying my breakfast appetizer, carefully avoiding her clit. Jennie was now well into her orgasm, so I began to lightly brush her clit with my tongue. With the touch of my tongue, she exploded so I increased the flutter of my tongue across and around her clit.

Jennie was cumming hard, and her orgasm was continuing to build as I moved up between her legs and sank my cock smoothly into her very ready cunt. She immediately clamped her legs around my back and pulled me into a very deep kiss. I felt her pussy convulsing around my penis as I pistoned in and out of her. She neared her peak and I felt her extended clit rubbing on the base of my cock as I bottomed out. She screamed at my thrusts as her body went stiff, slowly she released her legs.

"Wow." She said breathlessly, enjoying her recovery. She reached over and touched her husband. "Did you enjoy that, honey?"

"You know I did, Thanks Paul. I am Mark." I will have to say it was a bit surreal to have a guy introduce himself to me when I was still between his wife's legs and my still hard cock embedded in her very silky pussy.

"It was my pleasure, nice to meet you." I replied.

Jennie eased back and I pulled my penis out. "Roll on your back," she instructed. Seeing I was still quite hard, she took me into her mouth and cleaned off the residue of her juices and what was left of Mark's cum. She then straddled me and inserted my cock into her still very wet and incredibly silky pussy. "My favorite position," she cooed as she began riding me.

"Mine too." I grunted, as this very talented sex machine began working on me. Since I am also clean-shaven, the feeling of her slick vulva caressing my cock and scrotum was incredible. She would ride high, and then ride low. She would kiss me and suck on my tongue. Clearly she was in control of my pleasure as I could feel my own orgasm building.

I let myself go and was immediately rewarded by her screams of, 'Yes! Yes fill me with your cum. I love it!' After I shot her full of cum, I felt her pussy clench and release as she milked my semen. Her body spent, collapsed on my chest.

We had both forgotten about Mark when I felt him move behind us and felt his fingers stroking my cock and Jennie's pussy. His touch stirred my cock, especially when he slid a finger into Jennie along side my now softening cock. This was a new experience for me to be masturbated by my lover's husband while I was still inside his wife. He began to use our combined juices to lube Jennie's anus, and I then felt his finger slide inside her and start to piston in and out. Jennie squirmed and moaned on top of me.

After a couple minutes of this, Mark moved behind us and like Jenny, he straddled my legs, only he was behind Jennie. I felt his cock as he began to probe for what I thought was her ass. Imagine my surprise when I realized he was after her already full pussy. Since I had softened a bit, he was able to shove his cock in along side mine.

My heart raced and my cock started to twitch, this is not what I ever expected. Jennie and I lay still while we were both being fucked by her husband at the same time. The sensations were overwhelming. You cannot imagine how great it felt to feel another penis stoking yours, surrounded by a silken and oh so wet pussy that began to squeeze and caress us both. I began to get hard again and Jenny amazingly continued to accommodate us both. Mark was very good, and was pressing me against Jennie's 'G' spot as he was caressed the sensitive underside of my cock with his dick. I am sure the extra load of cum I had just deposited in his wife helped, but Jennie was soaking wet. Mark's tempo picked up, and as I began to respond--so did Jenny. I could feel myself building towards an orgasm, when I felt Mark swell quickly, and I swore I could feel his cum come up his cock. With a silent gush the warm pressure filled the space around my cock inside Jennie. This put me over the edge and though there was not much cum left in me, I exploded one more time. Getting hit by both, Jennie was over the top and screamed. I felt her squirting her juices all over me. We all had monumental orgasms, and it seem like five minutes before we began to recover.

Mark pulled out of us and reached over for Jennie, and they exchanged a very passionate kiss. Clearly this is a couple that loves each other and takes responsibility for each other's pleasure. Jennie then broke the kiss and kissed me. She spoke quietly, "Thank you, thank you. I have never been so well fucked in my life. Thank you."

"Thank you both," I said. "I never thought it could get any better." What I was thinking was that I had never been fucked by a man, and was not sure quite what to say.

I was still inside Jenny, but now soft again. Mark again came behind us and I felt him licking the juices from Jennie's vulva, my nut sack and my cock now soft. Since Jennie was lying on top of me, I could not move, but frankly I did not want to. It was great, and if I had it in me, I would have wanted to cum again for Mark. After cleaning us both, Jennie said, "Thanks honey."

Not knowing what to say, I spoke coolly. "You two sure are full of surprises."

"Mark likes me to pick up other men, fuck them and bring their cum home for him. I have done it in the parking garage at work, so I can get right home and give Mark a fresh cream pie."

"I watched you two yesterday from the inside of the house. I wished you could have seen me as I came when I saw Jennie take your cum. We had great sex after you left, and as you might have sensed, just before you arrived this morning."

"Yes," I said, rather enjoying his confession. "I could taste your cum in Jennie."

"We have often talked about something like this, but could never figure out how to do it. I guess sometimes you just get lucky." Mark said.

Jennie then began to kiss me. "Are you married?" She asked playfully.

"Yes I am, to a wonderful, sexy woman just like you."

"Just like me? Have you done a threesome?" Jennie asked.

"Yes, both ways." I replied.

"Wow, honey," she said. "We may have found our new best friends. Do you think she will like Mark?"

"I think she will." I said. "When we talked last night, I told her what happened yesterday and that you had invited me back. She said 'go for it,' so here I am!"

"I have never let Mark fuck another woman. After what you have done for me--I think I owe him the opportunity. I am not sure that I will be able to watch the first time, so you had better be ready to keep me occupied."

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Three Cups

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 66 milliseconds