• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Born to Love Ch. 06

Born to Love Ch. 06

I woke up feeling less nauseous then I did when I fell asleep. I took a nice hot shower to soothe my muscles and hopefully relieve some of the tension in my head.

Once I dried myself off I grabbed a fresh pair of panties from my drawer and slipped into another one of my brother's sports shirts. They made me feel comfortable and they smelt like him which helped me relax. Since the shirt was so big I didn't need to wear anything else.

Walking down the stairs I smelt something good cooking in the kitchen. Turning into the kitchen I saw Grams stirring some food on the stove.

"Hey Grams." I slipped on top of the counter and took the stirring spoon to taste what she was making."Hmm that taste so good. When will Lunch be ready?"

With a smirk on her face she took the spoon out of my hand and placed it on the counter. "I figured you would like it. It was one of my favorite foods when I was pregnant."

"Mmm well it's absolutely delicious. I'm so hungry." I tried to pick at the food some more but got my hand swatted away by my grandmother. Soon we were fooling around and having a good time.

My Grams sat me down at the table and pushed some hair out of my face. "Rachel, you know you will have to tell Michael."

I looked down and played with the hem of my brother's shirt. "What if he gets upset? What if he doesn't want to have this child with me? I'm so nervous Grams, I don't know what he's going to say."

"Honey you're not going to know until you tell him and if your brother is the man I know he is then he will love you and be there for you through this." Grams kissed my forehead and went back to lower the fire of the food.

=====================

It had been an hour since having lunch and I was finishing the last of the dishes. Feeling arms go around my waist I jump and then sighed leaning back into Michael's arms.

"You scared me... Your home early."

"Yeah, practice got cancelled and I was worried about you so I came home. How are you feeling?" Michael nuzzled the back of my neck.

"I'm okay, just alittle tired." I tried to sound confident in my words but I was visibly shaking.

Michael turned me around in his arms and reached around me to turn off the water. After drying my hands I placed them on his chest. I looked at my engagement ring and for the fiftieth time today thought about what would happen once I told him I was pregnant.

Lifting my chin Michael kissed me gently and stroked my cheek. "Baby what's going on? Are you okay? Do you want to lay back down?"

"No, I'm fine. I just...," I took a shaky breath trying to find the words to say. My mind just became clouded and all the ideas I had for this conversation left me. "Will you just take a walk with me? On the lake?"

"Of course lil sis." Michael kept one arm tightly wrapped around my waist as we left the house and walked toward the lake.

As we walked I simply laid my head against his chest. I held his right hand in my left as we walked wrapped in each others arms.

I pulled my brother to the spot where we kissed in the rain our first night together. I slowly moved out of his arms and traced the wood on a nearby tree.

As my right hand laid on the tree, my left anxiously played with the hem of my shirt occasionally drifting up my stomach to the new life growing inside me.

I kept my back turned not willing to see Michael's face "I love you so much and I don't want to lose you..."

Stepping behind me Michael placed his hands on my shoulders. "You are never going to lose me. I know something is wrong, I can feel it. Whatever it is, we will get through this. Just tell me what's going on? Please Rachel I can't help if I don't know what's wrong."

I turned to face my brother and brought his lips to mine kissing him with all the love I had in me. When I pulled back we rested our foreheads against each other.

I slowly slid my hand down his arm and took his right hand placing it on my stomach. "I'm pregnant..."

There was a stunning silence between us. After a couple minutes my brother lifted his forehead from mine and bent down in front of my stomach.

I had refused to open my eyes being afraid of what I may see. I soon felt Michael lift my shirt slowly. Before I realized what he was doing I felt his lips kiss all around my stomach.

I let out another shaky breath and opened my eyes. As I did Michael raised to his feet and kissed me passionately.

Moaning into the kiss I felt him lift me up and carry me back to the house kissing me sweetly.

Michael placed me gently on the bed and removed my clothes slowly. He moved his hands over my body.

Stripping off his clothes he climbed onto the bed and kissed each of my thighs. Without warning I felt his tongue dive deep into my core.

"Oh Michael.. Mmmm.."

As his tongue circled my clit I bucked into his mouth and he rammed his tongue into me lapping up all my cum.

As he climbed up my body he stopped at my stomach kissing it gently and stroking it with so much love.

Michael moved up and kissed me lovingly keeping his hand on my stomach. "Rachel, this.. This is one of the best things that has ever happened for me. I can't think of anything I want more than to marry you and for you to give me children. This is just proof of our love. I swear to you, that I will be here with you through all of this and that our child will be loved."

I reached up and kissed him heavily. As I slipped my tongue in his mouth I felt him push his throbbing cock into me. Pushing it in and out of me gently but so deeply.

I gripped his dick with my pussy walls and came for the first time of many that night.

As we made love I felt comforted in his arms knowing that our life together had only just begun. I looked forward to the days ahead and our dreams that would become reality.

=====================

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Born to Love Ch. 06

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 35 milliseconds