• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Kate & Alex Ch. 02

Kate & Alex Ch. 02

123

All characters in this story are at least 18 years old.

~~~

Alex knelt near her sister's bed, her patience wearing thin. It was now 7:00 in the morning, and Kate was still snoozing away. Their parents were also very tired and their mother's soft snoring could be heard between the loud intervals of the chainsaw that was their father.

Alex slowly extended a finger and poked her sister in the arm, whispering, "Kate! Wake up!" Kate began to stir, but hadn't quite broken the heavy drape of sleep that still held her down. Alex stopped poking her sister in the arm, and instead began rubbing her finger on her sister's nipple. She traced the soft nub of flesh in a tight circle, growing in speed and intensity. The nipple quickly began to grow stiff and began pushing the thin fabric of the sheets above her.

Kate groggily broke the last layer of sleep and immediately felt someone rubbing her tit. She opened her eyes and saw that is was her horny sister, Alex. "What are you doing?" Kate asked slowly, still half asleep.

"Good morning, sis-" Alex began to say before Kate cut her off.

"Oh no it's not," she grumbled, turning over.

"What? I just thought-"

"More sleep," Kate said, like a cavewoman. She had already begun to drift back into slumber when Alex leaned over and licked her neck, sending shivers down her spine. She then pecked her on the cheek and whispered into her ear, her voice practically dripping with lust, "I just feel so bad about not helping you get off last night that I thought I'd help you this morning. I was so scared that we'd get caught that I didn't want to risk it."

Well, now Kate definitely wasn't getting back to sleep. She sighed and rolled onto her back again, allowing Alex to roam further down. She slowly and sensuously drew the sheet back, revealing Kate had gone to bed nude. "You know," Alex said, stopping half-way, "I hardly got any sleep last night." She then lunged forward and planted her mouth on her sister's huge tit, sucking the nipple into her mouth.

"Oh yeah?" asked Kate. She could feel Alex's inexperience show as she desperately tried to find a rhythm to her sucking. Kate found this trait about her endearing and so terribly cute. Just the night before, Alex had received the first sexual experience of her life, and now she was trying to pay her back.

"Yeah," Alex replied, releasing the nipple from her mouth, "I stood up almost all night thinking about what happened. After that fantastic orgasm wore off, I began to feel... well... ashamed."

"Ashamed?"

"Awfully, awfully ashamed," she took the other nipple into her mouth and let her tongue play with it a bit before letting go again. "I mean, what we did was incest, and that's a very bad thing to do." Her hands rubbed up and down Kate's chest, stopping on her almost D sized breasts for a moment before moving around a bit more. She began to place soft kisses in a pattern, circling the breasts, leading up the neck, then down between the cleavage to stop at her tummy. Her short hair lightly brushed her sister's bare skin along the way.

Kate had to fight not to let her ecstasy into her voice as she said, "So, what happened next?" knowing this wasn't the end of the story.

Alex climbed up on the bed and straddled her sister, whose lower half was still covered by sheets. "Well, then I began to think about how good it actually felt to finally..." she reached down and twisted both of Kate's nipples, hard, saying, "Fuck." Kate let loose a moan of pleasure. She reached over and grasped Alex's thighs.

"The more I thought about it, the more I realized how much I love you, my dear sister, and that's when I realized how very right this is." Alex slowly unbuttoned her silk top, but only pulled it aside far enough to reveal her cleavage.

"Well, just you wait and see what I've got in store for you later," Kate said, winking seductively up to her sister.

"I was actually hoping you had something in store for me now."

"Like what?"

"Well," Alex said, drawing it out as she leaned down, putting her face a couple inches above her sister's, "I was wonde- oh shit." Alex lost her balance and accidentally head-butted Kate in the forehead. "Ow," they yelped in unison and Alex slithered off of her sister in embarrassment. Once they were done rubbing their foreheads they looked at each other. All the sexual tension that had been built up to that moment was lost as they laughed together.

They snuggled up tight to each other for a moment before Kate put the heat back on with a low, lust inducing voice, "So, dear sister of mine, what did you want to ask?"

Alex glanced at her sideways, a sly smile playing across her face. She sat up, allowing the pajama shirt to fall to either side of her B cup breasts. "After thinking a while, I realized that I should find out, well, heh," she coughed to clear her throat. She was still getting used to being sensual, and that accident a moment ago wasn't helping her self-esteem. "You taught me how to pleasure a man, but now I want to know how to get a girl going." she blushed and averted her eyes.

Whatever momentum Alex had had going for her quickly ground to a stop as she began to return to her old self. Kate liked her timid sister much better than the one that had tried to be the sexiest being alive. Not that she didn't like her alter ego, but this Alex was much more attractive, like a lost puppy.

"Oh, sis, you don't know what this means to me," Kate said. She stretched out on the bed like a cat, and she would purr if she could. She sat up, yawned, and said, "Well, let's get started, shall we?" She pulled off the rest of the sheets and scooched over to the end of the bed, placing her feet on the floor. She curled her finger towards Alex in a beckoning fashion and instructed her to kneel on the floor in front of her.

Once Alex was in position Kate spread her legs, revealing her moist cunt to her anxious sister. Kate had a small amount of blonde pubic hair growing in a thin line above her pussy. Alex gulped. She had a general idea of where to go from here, due to her masturbation sessions, but it was different trying to map out a pussy that wasn't your own.

Kate could sense Alex's hesitation and reached down to her cunt, spreading her lips to reveal her clit. "This," she explained, "is a clitoris. It is the most sensitive spots on the the vulva. It's like a mini penis for girls." Alex took the hint right away and latched onto it with her mouth. It was a bit smaller than she had expected and was having trouble hanging on to the thing, but eventually she was able to keep it in the center of her mouth with her tongue swirling around it.

Kate began feeling powerful throes of ecstasy, her subconscious mind moving her hips up and down for her. It wasn't long before she had to push Alex back, pleading, "Stop! Stop, stop, I'm gonna cum if you keep that up." Kate could hardly catch her breath as she sat there. Calling it similar to a penis must have helped her motivation; she attacked that thing like a mad dog!

"There's more to eating pussy than just the clit," she continued, calming down a bit. "In the ceiling of the vagina is a small, spongy spot. You think you can find it?"

"How will I know when I do?"

"Oh, you'll know."

Alex took a deep breath, trying to steady herself. She cautiously extended her finger towards her sister's opened slit and poked it, trying to discern the location of the hole. She could see two, one near the top and one near the bottom. Kate began to giggle, saying, "What's the hold up? You've got all the same equipment I do."

When Alex had masturbated, she generally focused on rubbing between the lips, not really doing much in the way of inserting. She thought back to the anatomical diagrams of the woman's reproductive system, and remembered that the vaginal opening was the bottom one.

"Come on, Alex, it can't be tha-" she stopped mid-sentence and let out a soft shriek as Alex quickly jammed her finger into the slick hole. It was very tight around her finger and was already doing milking contractions, trying to suck her in. Alex curled her finger up slightly and began to push it in and out, looking for the spot her sister was talking about.

Just the act of finger-fucking her was sending her wild, but every time she pulled back, she felt a small, slightly rough spot that made her sister's breath catch for a second. She drilled in and out with her finger a few more times before focusing on this spot, tickling it and teasing it. Kate's moans grew into shouts, "Don't stop! Keep fucking it right there!"

"Shhh! Mom and Dad are going to hear you," Alex said.

"I don't fuckin' care! I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna- CUMMING!" she shrieked as her pussy squeezed down hard on Alex's finger. Suddenly, liquid began to spray out of her urethra. At first, Alex thought that Kate was peeing on her, but she quickly realized that Kate was squirting instead. Alex had seen videos with girls doing this before. Feeling extra adventurous, she opened her mouth and tried to catch some, wanting a taste. She caught only one spurt, but she wasn't expecting the taste. It was very sour, but also sweet at the same time. Mostly, it was very watery and Alex knew she loved it.

As Kate lay panting on the bed, Alex wiped her face off with her hand and licked it, getting whatever juice she had missed. She listened closely for any sounds from their parent's room, but couldn't hear anything. She sighed in relief, moments before she heard an alarm go off. She heard her dad slowly starting to wake up and get out of bed.

"Meet you downstairs," she whispered to Kate while buttoning up her shirt. She slipped out of her sister's room, closing the door behind her, and began to descend the stairs. Suddenly she heard a yawn behind her. She looked up to see her father as he began to walk down the stairs after her. "Good morning sweetie! You're up early today."

"College habits," she said, smiling nervously. He smiled warmly, but then he sniffed at the air for a moment before saying, "Do you smell something funny?"

"Um, no, but I do... have to... go to the bathroom! I'll be right back," she stammered, rushing off to wash her face.

When she had finished washing up, she left the bathroom and walked into the kitchen where her dad had begun to whip up a good old fashion home style breakfast... of cold cereal and milk. Richard liked to save his cooking until he actually got to work. He was a chef at a high-end restaurant on the other side of town. They only served dinner and not until 7:00 pm, but he liked to get up early.

Kate herself had voiced on many occasion how strange she thought this was, "If you don't have to work until late at night, why not sleep in? You work really late and you need the rest."

"Ah, but then I wouldn't get to see you off to school," he would say, and she would roll her eyes, but smile as she stepped into her car.

Today, however, Kate had planned on sleeping in, seeing as it was winter break and school would not resume for a couple of weeks. However, Alex's wake up call had gotten her all riled up and now she had no hopes of getting back to sleep. She slowly rose from her bed and slipped into her pajamas. She left her room and nearly ran into her mother who was yawning and stretching.

"Oh, good morning Kate! You're up early, aren't you?"

"Yeah, well, I woke up a little earlier and couldn't get back to sleep, so I decided to get up." They walked down the stairs together and chatted a bit. "So I was planning to take you two shopping this afternoon," her mother began. "But mom," said Kate, "you take us shopping every time Alex visits. Can't we just have some sisterly bonding time, just the two of us?"

"Ah, but I saw this really nice dress that I thought your sister would look lovely in." Christine worked part-time at the department store, so she loved to bring her daughters with her on her days off to shop and use her discount. She always took some days off when Alex visited during the holidays.

"Here, I've got an idea," Kate began, "Why don't you and dad go out today. You two hardly ever go on dates anymore. Besides, Alex and I have a lot of catching up to do."

"You have catching up to do even after Thanksgiving?"

Kate sighed, "Yes, mother, there wasn't much time to talk during Thanksgiving what with it being our turn to host the entire family."

Christine looked sideways at her daughter, smirking. "I like the way you think," she said, playfully tapping her on the shoulder on every other syllable.

Kate grinned, finding it funny because she was thinking about all the dirty things she was going to involve her sister in this afternoon with their parents away. They walked into the kitchen and, after grabbing a couple of bowls, sat down at the table, joining Alex and Richard.

Both Richard and Christine were astonished as, while they talked, Alex was happy to provide her own input. She seemed to have gone through, quite literally, an overnight change. She was much more open now than ever before, and neither of her parents could think of why.

When breakfast was over, Christine hugged Richard's arm and whispered in his ear, "Why don't we leave the kids alone for a while. We can go out and see that new movie that I've been wanting to see, and then you can take me to lunch." She pecked her husband on the cheek before they both retreated back upstairs to get dressed.

A few moments later, Kate and Alex had settled into the living room to watch tv when their parents came down, softly laughing about something they undoubtedly did not want their children to hear. "Well, we're off," said their mother. They exited the house, got into their car, and drove off.

As soon as Kate felt it was safe, she immediately began calling around for some of her friends to come over. Once she found out which of her friends were available today, she invited them to visit, but with the obvious connotation that more than just small talk would be involved. When she had finished her last call, Alex walked up behind her and embraced her in a hug, whispering into her ear, "What was all that about?"

"It's a surprise," Kate replied, "You wouldn't want me to ruin it, would you?"

"No, I guess not," she said, slowly kissing her sister on her cheek, then lower on her jaw, then down her neck. Kate moaned, but said, "No, not right now, sis. We gotta go get dressed."

"Why?"

"All in due time, babe, all in due time."

Alex grumbled as she let go of her sister, but then she stopped because she got an idea. "Hey Kate," she said, already unbuttoning her shirt, "can we at least shower together?"

Kate pursed her lips, but quickly gave in. "Fine, but just a quick one," she said, trying to keep her authoritative air. "Yay!" squealed Alex like a little school girl and she grabbed at her sister's top, trying to rip it off her. Kate tried to resist, but changed tactics. She squirmed her way downward, allowing the top to slide up over her breasts, allowing her better access to Alex's silk pants which she quickly yanked down.

"Hey!" Alex yelled playfully. She tackled Kate to the ground and pulled the shirt off. They wrestled for a few moments, trying to remove the other's last piece of clothing. After a bit of rolling around, Kate wound up on top, pinning Alex's shoulder to the floor. They both panted for a second before Kate grinned and said, "Race you to the shower!"

She jumped off of her sister, but Alex quickly grabbed onto Kate's panties, pulling them down as she ran away. Kate jumped out of them and continued running away, shouting, "Victory will be mine!"

Alex sighed, smirking. "Left me to clean up after her again," she mumbled to herself as she picked up the discarded clothing. By the time she made it upstairs the water was already running. She made her way into Kate's room and threw their pajamas onto the bed before walking into the private bathroom. Kate was standing under the water with her hand on her pussy, rubbing slowly. She ignored her sister's entrance and just continued.

Alex stood watching for a minute before Kate said, "Well? Are you going to come and wash me or what?"

"I'm not your slave."

"Oh, you're gonna have a debt to pay soon enough for the good time you're gonna have, so you might as well start early."

Alex grinned and stepped into the shower with Kate. She grabbed the bottle of body wash and sprayed some into her hand. She lathered a little before reaching out and grabbing her sister by the shoulders. She began massaging her neck, shoulders, and arms, slowly. She remembered what she had been taught last night: don't go straight for the sensitive spots; dance around the main attraction for a while.

She embraced Kate and began to rub her back, spreading the soapy substance all over. When she got down to her ass, she gave it a quick squeeze before stepping back. She grabbed the bottle again, but this time she poured the soap all down her front and hugged her sister again. This time, she began to rub and gyrate her body against hers, using her front as a sponge. Both of their nipples were already hard like pebbles and they often rubbed against each other, flicking on their firm breasts, sending shivers down their spines.

She got more soap onto her hands and knelt down, rubbing Kate's legs. Kate had such smooth skin that Alex had to fight to hold back her new-found aggressive side. Instead, she moved slowly, softly back up to her sister's ass and gave it a much heartier squeeze before slipping her middle finger between the crack to tickle the puckered hole between. "What are you doing?" asked Kate, strict yet innocent. "I have to make sure you're clean, dear sister," Alex replied.

She began to work her finger into Kate's ass, twisting it left and right. Kate really began to moan now which encouraged Alex to begin pumping with her finger. The texture of her ass was a bit different than her pussy, Alex noted as her speed increased. Suddenly, Kate stopped rubbing her pussy and instead grabbed Alex's head, shoving her into her groin. Alex ate eagerly, working both of Kate's sides.

Kate's orgasms began to come and she began to lose her balance. She clung desperately to Alex and to the slippery walls around her for support. She began to sink down into the tub, but that didn't stop Alex. In fact, her efforts were doubled when she heard her sister begin to squeal with ecstasy. She continued working until she felt Kate convulse and then a light spray erupted from her pussy and into her mouth. It wasn't as big as last time, but it was certainly just as tasty.

Kate sat down, panting, allowing the water from the shower head to run down her nude body as she rode the waves of her orgasm. Alex always loved shower scenes when she would watch porn, the glistening water on everyone's bodies made the whole thing seem a little surreal. But now that she was here in the shower with her incredibly sexy sister, she realized the real thing is even better.

Once Kate regained her strength, she stood up on wobbly legs, trying to finish rinsing off. Alex hugged her sister again and whispered, "My turn."

"Oh, you'll get your turn soon enough, young lady," Kate said. Kate rinsed herself off and even helped Alex get washed up too, but she didn't make anything of it. Alex was a bit disappointed by this, but she hadn't forgotten the surprise her sister had promised her.

They stepped out of the shower and began to dry off, sharing the one towel between them. They left the bathroom together and Alex watched as Kate began to pick out her clothes. Kate looked over and said, "Why aren't you getting dressed?"

"I don't know, I think I'll just stay naked."

Kate pursed her lips and looked down at the simple street clothes she had pulled out. She thought of what her friends' reactions would be if both of them were to answer the door bare-assed and realized it would be much more entertaining than having to undress later. She grinned and looked back at her sister, saying, "Good idea."

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Kate & Alex Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds