• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Born to Love Ch. 05

Born to Love Ch. 05

It had been a month since Michael asked me to marry him. We returned to school and it was of course difficult to keep our hands off each other.

It was after my English class and I was sitting in the library doing research for a paper due in History class. I was looking through the shelves trying to find books to cite for my paper when a wave of nausea took me by surprise. I dropped my books and ran to the bathroom.

After having my head hung over the toilet for twenty minutes, I splashed some cold water on my face and rinsed my mouth out. This was the second time today that I had felt sick so suddenly.

Walking out of the bathroom I bumped into my best friend Crystal. "Hey, are you okay? I saw you rush out of the library."

"Yeah, I'm okay. I just haven't been feeling well today." Out of the corner of my eye I saw my brother and a girl from the track team talking. I was about to ask Crystal who she was when I saw her run her fingers through his hair. I could tell she was flirting with him and it made my heart drop into my stomach.

Leaving Crystal standing in the hallway, I ran out to the parking lot and headed to my car. As soon as I shut the door I was balling my eyes out. I felt like I had stayed there for an hour just crying. I wiped my tears away and drove home deciding just to skip last period.

As soon as I parked in front of my grandparents house, I jumped out of my car and ran upstairs. I ignored my grandmother who was calling after me.

As soon as I closed the door of my room I stripped out of my skirt and short sleeve turtle neck and started to run myself a warm bath. Taking off my bra and panties I continued to think about Michael and the girl he was with. How could he do this to me? I thought he loved me. Why would he just stand there and let another girl touch him?

Slipping into the warm water I let all my tension go. The water seemed to soothe my sore body and it made me feel relaxed and less sick.

Suddenly I heard a knock on my bathroom door. "Rachel, sweetheart? Can I come in?"

"Yes, come in Grams." she opened the door and sat on a chair next to the tub. "Sorry I just stormed past you. I jut haven't been feeling well today."

"Honey, did something happen today to make you upset? You look like you have been crying."

I took a shaky breath and explained what happened at school to Grams. I felt like crying all over again and by the time we were done talking I was. Grams helped me out of the tub and into my robe. She laid me down and told me she would be right back. Five minutes later she came in with a cup of honey tea. I drank it slowly as she rubbed my back to comfort me.

Once I was finished with my tea I put it on my side table and turned to my grandmother "I think I just want to lay down for abit and close my eyes. I'm really tired."

"Okay, sweetheart. Just get some sleep and I'll call you when dinner is ready." Grams kissed me on the forehead, took the cup off of the side table and left me to sleep.

=======================

When I woke up I could hear my grandfather speaking loudly from the living room. He seemed to be very upset. I immediately got out of bed, put on a matching set of underwear and slipped into a pair of jeans and a white camisole. I pulled my hair into a pony tail and went down stairs to see what was going on.

"... I expect better from you. You have hurt Rachel deeply. You owe her an apology. I'm tired of boys now a days letting another person be on top of them when there is a woman who loves you and depends on you. What do you have to say for yourself young man?"

"I'm sorry, grandpa. I didn't even realize what Gina was doing until it was too late. And by the time I found out that Rachel saw it she was gone. You know I love her and I would never hurt her, I swear."

"Well, then you need to.." at that point my grandfather saw me leaning against the door way. "I'll leave you two alone to talk for a minute. I'm going to see if your grandmother needs my help with dinner."

My grandfather kissed my cheek as he walked passed me. Michael got up and came up to me. He took me in his arms and gently kissed me and I couldn't help but feel the heat building between my legs.

"I know you saw Gina with me today and I swear I wasn't..."

"I know.." I shook my head and walked out onto the porch. Looking up at the stars I felt Michael put his arms around my waist. I leaned into his touch and sighed. "I hate this."

"Baby, talk to me please. What can I do?" My brother sounded desperate and I knew all he wanted was to make me happy.

I turned in his arms and looked into his eyes. "I want to be able to be with you and tell the world you're mine so no tramp comes and touches you like Gina did today? It kills me that we can't do that.."

Michael stroked my cheek and kissed me slowly, our passion slowly growing. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he lifted me in his arms. "I love you so much lil sis. I want you and only you. No one else compares to you."

My brother carried me into the house and into his room. He kicked the door closed and I slid down his body. I unbuckled his pants and took his semi-hard cock in my mouth. "Oh, fuck Rachel.. That's so good baby.. Oh yeah take my cock deep in ur throat.."

Something burned inside of me and I was soon deep throating his cock. I began to massage his balls slowly. Soon I felt his cock twitch in my mouth. I sucked on his head and jerked his dick with my hand. Soon I felt him shoot ropes of cum in my mouth.

After swallowing every drop, he lifted me up and laid me on the bed. He pulled his shirt over his head and pushed his jeans and boxers off.

He took off my jeans and panties in one swift movement. As soon as he dropped my clothes on the floor I was unhooking my bra and throwing it in the pile along with my discarded camisole.

Michael swung my legs over his shoulders and started devoured my pussy. I was dripping wet from feeling him cum in my mouth. He was lapping up all my juices and soon he was tongue fucking me. "Oh, Michael... Fuck.. Please I need you inside of me.."

As soon as the words left my mouth he crawled over my body and slipped his dock deep into me.

"Oh shit.. Baby.. I'm never gonna stop loving how tight your pussy is.."

"Damn it, Michael.. Oh don't stop.."

After an hour of hard sex I came multiple times and my brother came deep inside my pussy.

I laid facing my brother as he drew circles on my back. "Hmm it feels good when you just hold me like this."

"I love you so much Rachel." he pushed some hair off my shoulder and stared at me with so much love I felt like crying.

"I love you too baby." I leaned over and kissed him on the lips gently but passionately.

=================

The next morning Michael went to school without me. Still feeling ill and having been sick half the night my grandparents called the school saying that I would not be going in today.

Before leaving for school my brother came and kissed me goodbye. I was resting in his bed wearing one of his big sports shirts from school.

"Now, I want you to just rest and let Grams take care of you. I'll have my phone on me all day if you want to text me ok?" feeling to weak to object and knowing it would get me no where I simply nodded.

As my brother was leaving the room, my grandmother was entering, "Take care of my beautiful fiancée for my Grams. I'm worried about her."

"Don't you worry. I've got this all under control. Now go on before you're late." Grams came in and put a cool wash cloth on my head and lulled me back to sleep.

================

Opening my eyes I saw my Grams with a tray of food in her hands. I sat up in bed and ate some noodle soup and orange juice while my Grams checked for a fever for the third time that day.

"Rachel? You still don't have a fever and you told Michael early this morning you were nauseous and you had a headache, right?" my Grams eyed me curiously and I simply nodded my head since my mouth was filled with noodles.

"Honey, now I don't want to worry you but when was your last period?"

At that I stopped eating and realized what she was trying to suggest. I was going to brush it off when it dawned on me that my period was about two weeks late. "Oh my God.."

I put my hand over my mouth and began to cry. My grandmother moved my tray out of in front of me and held me in her arms. "Oh Grams, what am I going to do? I'm so scared. If I'm pregnant what will Michael say?"

"Honey, now calm down. First we have to get you a test. We aren't going to do anything until we know for sure. How about I run down to the store and grab a few and I'll come right back and we can figure this out together?"

I nodded my head and watched as she left to the store. I sat there in bed wondering how everything would change. I wondered if Michael would be happy or upset about it. I knew for sure that I wanted to give him children but what if he doesn't want the same?

I let my mind wander with thoughts of mine and Michael's future. Soon enough my grandmother was back with four tests. Two of each brand. A half hour later I had four positive pregnancy test and even more insecurities than before.

After crying and wondering what would happen once my brother got home I eventually fell asleep, praying things would work out and knowing either way that I would wake later to a life altering conversation.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Born to Love Ch. 05

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 58 milliseconds