• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Dear, We Have to Talk Ch. 02

Dear, We Have to Talk Ch. 02

My wife had found my cuckold porn on my computer, rather than freak out about it she had incorporated it into our sex life, but how far was she willing to go. She had said at the end of our first fantasy session that she was going out with her girlfriend and some of her black friends to a club. I did not know whether to be worried or turned on...

The next day my wife came out of the bathroom after getting ready for her "date." She had on a tight and sexy black dress, high heels, and slightly heavier than normal makeup. Was she really going to do this? I wondered but knew the answer. I still wondered how far would she go and whether we should stop this now.

I was at her instructions naked. She took a package out of the closet and handed it to me. I opened it and found inside the pink paper bag a male chastity device.

"Put it on. I don't want you whacking off all over the place while I am gone," She helped me put the device on locking it in place with a tiny padlock. Then she took the key and put it in her bag. The doorbell rang and I hid in the kitchen as my wife went out the door with Karen to her boyfriend's SUV.

Karen and Ted were friends of ours who were into the whole "hot-wife" lifestyle, however, it ended with Karen falling in love with one of the "bulls" and leaving Ted for him. This whole story added an element of danger and excitement to what my wife was doing.

I got a text a few minutes later telling me not to go too far from my cell phone.

An hour later it buzzed, it was a text message with a picture of the club they were in. The people in the club appeared to be nearly all black from what I could see. Ten minutes later there was another buzz, the image was of my wife, on the dance floor, dancing with a black guy.

There was another shot soon after that of them all sitting around the table together with one guy very close to my her. I wanted to pull the plastic prison off of my cock and jerk off right there and then but of course that would be impossible. I had to wait in frustration until my wife got home.

She was dropped off a little after midnight. She smiled when she got in at first saying she was going to go to bed, then she turned around and said she said she was only joking. She went into her purse and took out the key and gave it to me allowing me to remove the chastity device. She went to the couch and had me remove her panties. I had not known until then that she had been wearing little lace black panties.

As I licked her pussy I was surprised to have found she had shaved herself bald. She told me about her outing. They had gone first to have dinner at a restaurant. "I hope none of our neighbors came in as I was sitting next to one of Karen's boyfriend's friends, Earl."

"We went to the club and there were a few white ladies there, most of them with black guys. We got a table and I danced with Earl on the dance floor and you know he could really dance. I felt at first a little self-conscious about doing this but after I relaxed it was fun. Then there came a slow number and he danced close to me. Really close, and he brushed against me. I had to pull away, Karen being there and all. But it, his cock, felt really big."

I could hardly believe it was my wife saying this.

"And he had asked me out."

"But didn't he know you are married?"

"Yes! But I don't think it mattered much to him."

My cock felt so hard it wanted to explode.

"Well I think you earned this so since you have been so good I will allow you to fuck me. Just this once."

Almost before the world "once" finished coming out of her mouth I was up tearing off her clothing and kissing her deeply. I shoved it in her getting on top of the couch as I enjoyed her mix of musk, perfume and sweat. Based on the excitement I came fairly quickly but without being asked she sucked my cock until it was hard again as I fingered making my seed trickled back onto my own hand.

Soon I was fucking her again bending her over the arm of the couch. Now had I been in a more sane state we might have talked about her "interracial adventures" real or imagined some more, but at this point all I could think of was pounding her pussy until I could not do it anymore.

When I was done I carried her into the bedroom where we fucked a third time. We were a little less frantic as we kissed each other deeply. When we were done we drifted to sleep and it seemed that seven seconds later the alarm clock rang.

She came out of the bathroom and got dressed putting on a black bra and that tight black sweater of hers. She adjusted the stockings as she snapped on the garters to each. I asked her why she was dressing that way.

"Remember Sam, the coworker, the black coworker that asked me out? Well we are going to be working overtime together tonight. Wait! Stop! We are going to be late for work."

I told her we would drive in as I bent her over the bed. On the way in she told me she was going to tease the shit out of me and him at the same time.

When she got home she said he had made another pass at him.

"I told him no of course but the door is always left open. Oh and I need you to get up a bit early tomorrow Karen is coming over and I want you to hear what she has to say."

"What makes you think that she will talk in front of me?" And what are you going to talk about?"

"The reason I want you to get up early is you need to clean out the hall closet, as you are going to be sitting in there, naked, except for..." She opened her nightstand's draw she has a pair of pink panties and the chastity device.

The next day I got up super early and moved all the stuff to other closets and the garage. All the time I was sporting a king sized hard-on. When I was done my wife had me strip. She totally ignored my agonized cock and instead had me relax until it went down enough so it could fit it inside the device. Once it was locked on she had me put on the pink panties, they were ultra-tight barely able to fit over the plastic chastity device.

She put a little stool in the closet and closed the door telling me that the door might open at any time if I misbehaved. I sat in there for a half hour until Karen came in.

I listened as they engaged in small talk, then Karen asked my wife how she enjoyed the club.

"Well, it was a bit different than the ones I usually go to."

"Different how?" said Karen giggling.

"The music was different and..."

"And what?"

"There were a lot of black guys there," my wife said giggling a bit more.

"Did it make you feel uncomfortable?"

"A bit."

"You know my ex-husband would really get off on something like that. But that did not stop you from dancing with Earl.

"Well I like to dance and sometimes Mark does not want to dance all that much."

"Are you sure that you don't mean something else when you say: dancing?" Karen laughed.

My wife blushed and said 'no!' a bit to quickly making them laugh again.

"You know some men are into being sexually subjugated by their wives. You know what happened between me and my husband. Now that might not be the best example as you know how that ended..."

My wife nodded her head.

"You know I still see Ted every now and then."

"You do?" asked my wife.

"Yes, when I left him and all it might have been too rash a decision, I missed him. So I invited him back as my cuckold slave. Sometimes he stays over and cleans the house and other times he..."

"What?"

"He stays to assist. You know clean up after my bull is done." Karen said blushing.

"Oh shit!"

Emboldened Karen went on "And other times he, uh, prepares him for me."

My wife stood there with her eyes wide open. "You mean? Is he..."

Karen laughed and told her of course not, it is just part of his submission; there is a strong element of humiliation in being a cuckold."

"A cuckold?" asked my wife pretending to not know the term.

"Yes! It used to be a fetish thing, now it is a bit more mainstream. They have websites and DVDs now. I don't know if it is women's lib or if it is white male guilt but it is really out there.. Why do you think your husband is into it?"

My wife thought for a second, debating how much to tell her friend. "Well, I caught Mark with some interracial porn on his computer and.."

"Hmmmm!" exclaimed Karen, "Is there anything else?"

"Not that I know of." My wife lied.

"Well you could check him out to see."

"How?"

"Well, when a movie is on with a black actor you could say how handsome and sexy he is and see how your husband reacts. Or you can say a coworker or some other black guy made a pass at you and see what happens. If he tries to bring it up later and get you to go into more detail he just might be into the whole cuckold scene. The question is are you?"

"I'm...married" my wife said.

"So was I. But you see how that worked out. Let me tell you it is different with black guys. Even beyond the size of their cocks, which is no small benefit in of itself."

"What else?"

"They are just so much into the fucking and it feels so forbidden. Especially with your husband watching or the reactions you get from other men and women when you go out. Some of the guys look threatened, or they leer at you knowing you are getting fucked by that monster sized black dick. Some of the women are disgusted or are looking at you thinking they'd like to try it. There are more people out there doing it than you expect."

"Really?"

"Um yeah! You know Gail? Her husband arranged a Mandingo party for her."

"What is that?"

"It is where a group of black guys fucks a woman, often they are paid by the husband to do so."

"Shit! You know the time a coworker did make a pass at me. Mark got angry, but later he did ask more about it. You don't think..."

"Well he could be trying to assure himself...but then again..."

"Hmmm! What else do you and Ted do, I mean with your lover."

"Well, like I said Ted preps him. Sometime with his hand...and sometimes with his mouth."

"Oh shit!" my wife giggled. "Does the guy, um, finish in..."

"Not yet! Also I have been training Ted with a strap-on. A big black strap on. Sometimes with my bull there."

"Oh no! You fuck your husband in the ass. What does he do?"

"He moans and cums buckets worth. I keep threatening him that if he does not cum enough I might have a real cock do him. Who knows maybe if your husband becomes a cuckold we can have them do each other. Your husband and Ted, we can dress them up as little French maids."

"That's silly."

The two women ignorant to my erotic pain continued to talk for another hour before Karen had to leave.

My wife left me in there for thirty more minutes before opening the door. She had changed into black stockings with a garter belt and a black cupless pushup bra. The high heels she had on lifted her ass high into the air and added to my agony. She went to the couch and sat down and spread her legs.. "If you are a good little slave I have a naughty treat for you," she said in a teasing voice.

"You liked hearing all that naughty talk between me and Karen? Didn't you?" I told her that I did then I went down on her licking her pussy. "Well then I have a special treat for you." She got up and went into the bathroom.

When she came back she had her hand over her left breast, teasingly she removed it revealing a black spade symbol, like on a deck of cards, in the middle was a "Q." It was a temporary "queen-of-spades tattoo" that some women wore to declare their preference for swinging with black men. I knew it was only temporary but it was very erotic.

"You like?" I told her I did as I resumed licking her pussy.

"Look, right now I know this is all fantasy, but I have decided to take things a little bit further. You know that charity dance your gym is having?" I told her I did. "Well is that guy, the one that you always fight with, is he going to be there?" I told her he was, I did not like where this was going. "You said he has the biggest cock in the gym. Right?" I told her he did.

"Well I am going to that dance and I am going to dance with him. And midway through the dance you are going to get a migraine and are going to go home. I asked her how she was going to get back and then I realized what she had planned. I started to plead with her not to, she looked me in the eye and said that if that was the case this all stopped now. She would go into the bathroom and remove the tattoo.

"I want to ask you something. In lot of the stories online there is a thing where the wife is off the pill, meaning the black man she is sleeping with could get her pregnant. Why is that such a turn on?"

Sitting up on the couch next to her I told her it might have to do with that being the ultimate act of ownership, the expression of her preference for black men by mating with one. She nodded saying she understood the risk of pregnancy might seem erotic but was also dangerous.

"I don't think I'd like to play that game for real, but I could tease you about it if it would turn you on," she said as she unlocked my chastity device, freeing my throbbing cock from its cage.

She slowly stroked my cock and said, "So, if I have sex with a black guy you think he should not be wearing a rubber. You also think I should not be taking the pill. You know the risk of that right? Karen was telling me about a close call or two she had. You wouldn't want that to happen to me right?"

All I could do was moan.

"I mean me, taking a black cock into my fertile pussy unprotected, you know what could happen." I told her I did.

"I could get pregnant. And if I am going to do that I am going to find the biggest, strongest black guy out there to knock me up! Do you understand?" she said to me sweetly.

"And of course you are going to have to watch. And you know what else? Between rounds you are going to have to clean up and get the stud ready."

I asked her what she meant, I knew what she meant by cleaning up, but getting the stud ready?

She laughed and said I would have to jerk his cock hard, "Or use your mouth to get his dick nice and ready for me."

I told her I did not think I wanted to suck on another guy's cock. She smiled and said I would. "And when I do get pregnant you know that I am going to let everyone know who the father is. That's what you want isn't it? To let everyone know that I have been made that way by someone else. You'd like that. And trust me I'd let everyone know. Of course my mother would never speak to me again, but then again neither would yours. Or your boss. Or your secretary for that matter."

The thought of the embarrassment was too much for me, and this time she let me cum in one long screaming orgasm.

"Feel better?" she asked.

I nodded, "Well get it up again and plow me with that small cock of yours, and maybe this time I will feel something for a change," she said as she turned around on the couch sticking her ass high in the air. I could feel my cock start to recover and soon I was sliding inside of her as I reached around to play with her dangling tits.

We changed positions, I got on the coffee table and she sat on my lap and bounced up and down on my cock. I put my arms around her waist and held her stationary so I could thrust into her with maximum force.

"You will never be as good as a black man," She said to torment me as I fucked her. When I came she left the room and went into the bedroom. She propped all four pillows against her back and drew her knees high up.

"Well...clean me up," she said as the cum dripped out of her making a dark stain on the sheets.

"You have to be joking."

"Do it now or you are cut off. You wanted to play this game so now show me you are serious. Lick it,"

I still refused.

"If you are not down here by the count of three that is it. Maybe we ought to go and try some couples counseling instead. And you know how fun that is."

She dipped her finger into her pussy and stirred it around.

"One," Oh crap is this where I sold my dignity?

"Two," maybe she would not do anything.

"Three," as she said it I got onto the bed.

"On your back. Now!" she hovered over my face then she plopped down.

I kept my mouth shut for a second then realizing I had no recourse I stuck my tongue out, nearly gagging as I tasted my own seed in her sweaty pussy.

"Don't worry, black cum will taste much better," she said grasping and jerking my cock off as I serviced her. "Lick it deeper my little cuckold. And what was that other thing I saw happening in those videos? What did they call it? Oh yes! Servicing the bull. Well maybe I will buy a strap on and train you with it."

I did not know if she was serious but at that time I exploded all over her tits and hands which she made me lick off as she told me what a good looking "cum sucker" I was.

Fully recovered I had her get on her knees and suck my cock. Then I tossed her onto the bed and fucked her until I came again. Grabbing her hair I fingered her pussy as she sucked me hard yet again and told her I was going to fuck her ass.

"You want to fuck me in the ass, well you first. Humbled she got on all fours. I got out the lube she had used on her dildo and lubed my cock up. I went to her lingerie draw and took out her vibrator and after turning it on I pushed it inside her pussy, the noise muffled by being inside of her. Slowly I pushed my cock up her ass.

"Oh shit! Fuck me hard! Fuck me like the slut I am.

As I fucked her I slapped her ass. Reaching around I pinched her nipples hard. She bucked and came. I made her say she was my little whore.

I pulled out of her and took the vibrator out of her pussy and pushed it into her asshole. Telling her to finger herself I made her lean her head over the edge of the bed and fucked her throat until I came.

We laid there holding each other. She said she still loved me and that any time I wanted to stop she would, it was all a game, a turn on and nothing more.

I thought about it and told her I still wanted her to go to the dance.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Dear, We Have to Talk Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 313 milliseconds